Last Chance : Hate And Love G...

By sana70_

After bigboss what happens when Sidharth and Rashami came across eachother.. what had destiny stored for them... More

LIFE AFTER BIGBOSS โค๏ธ
"A little of past"
"Guilt"
"TRUTH"
"memory loss"
Silence
"I hate the person I loved"
Destiny
A Peaceful Talk At A Beautiful View
๐Ÿฅ€YOU ARE MINE๐Ÿฅ€
For readers From author
Her Yes! At Aparhwat ๐Ÿฅ€

ab na phir sa muhabbat hugi

757 45 22
By sana70_

Rashami's POV
I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by doctors all around me. I tried to remember what happened to me.
I looked over myself and I was lying in the bed . My hand was having some pipes. I touched my head. My head was also bandaged. I don't understand what was all this. My head was paining. I looked around the room . Doctor started checking me. I can't remain silent anymore. So I started questioning the doctors.

"Doctor what happened to me? Where am I? I am okay na ?"
I said. And my voice was so dim that proves that I am so weak right now.

" Miss Rashami you are fine. Just take a rest. You will be alright" doctor said while looking at me.

After checking me for 5minutes they leave me alone in the room. I was blank as I couldn't remember what happened to me and where I am and why. Why I am in this condition? I tried forcing my mind but I got no answer. After few minutes someone entered my room. It was dark and I couldn't see properly who came in. Soon he came towards my bed and now it was clear who he was but why he was here. He was looking at me. I looked back. I was confused why he is here . I kept staring him . My head started paining and the flashback kept coming before me. The flashback of our recent break up and all those moments in which he never trusted me.
             "Ab naa dil ko kisi ki aadat ho
          Ab naa dil ko kisi ki aadat ho"
                  (Music plays in the background)

"Why I loved him so deeply why I trusted him why " I kept questioning myself this all the time I was looking at him.

     "Ab naa phir se kabhi mohabbat ho
       Ab naa dil ko kisi ki aadat ho"
                   (Music plays in the background)

I wanted to ask him why ? Why he leaves me? I wants to ask him was not he who proposed me? Why I still feel for him? Why I have make him my habit and why not he have make me his habit?

       "Ab naa phir se kabhi mohabbat ho
          Itni bhi khwaahish naa rahi
                  Kisi se chahat ho
       Teri mujhko naa ab zaroorat ho
       Teri mujhko naa ab zaroorat ho"
                    (Music plays in the background)

He sat on a tool near my bed and took my hand in his hands.
"Rashami how are you feeling now . Are you alright na? You know how much scared I was. Thanks god he saved you. " Said sid with so much concern which was visible in his eyes.
     "Teri mujhko naa ab zaroorat ho
      Teri mujhko naa ab zaroorat ho"
                  (Music plays in the background)

" why was he scared? If I die or live it shouldn't affect him. Why he is concerned now? Where was his this concer than when he left me. These physical pains doesn't hurt me so much the way he hurts. The way I kept longing for him from past few months. Where was he then ? " I can't speak  these words I kept asking this to myself.

"Rashami say something you are scaring me " said he again after two minute of silence in the surrounding but who knows what I was going through inside.

I kept staring him and I was looking was he real or not.
               " Dardon ke saaye mein
                   Milti ab raahat hai
                   Teri tamanna nahi
      Tujhse judaa hoke seekha ab jeena hai
                  Ek tu zaroori nahi
               Itni bhi khwahish naa rahi
                   Kisi ki hasrat ho
             Dil pe teri na ab hukumat ho
       Ab na phir se kabhi mohabbat ho"
          (Music plays in the background)

He stands up. He took some water in the glass. He made me drink and i drank it . I can't take my eyes from him as I was trying to know why was he doing so. And how his looks have been changed. It was only few days ago when I saw him.he looked changed and different. He looked scared now but why? He kept the glass back on the table from where he took it before.

"Rashami how are you? Are you feeling good now ?" He Asked  again while sitting on a tool next to my bed. He take my hand in his hands again. This took me to the past again and the flashback starts hurting me mentally. My head started spining.

"Dardon ke saaye mein
Milti ab raahat hai
Teri tamanna nahi
Tujhse judaa hoke seekha ab jeena hai
Ek tu zaroori nahi
Itni bhi khwahish naa rahi
Kisi ki hasrat ho
Dil pe teri na ab hukumat ho
Ab na phir se kabhi mohabbat ho"
          (Music plays in the background)

"Don't touch me get out of here sid. Don't show me your face again. I hate you, you are the biggest mistake of my life . Get out of here. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you sidharth, I haa..........." I  shouted  while leaving his hand in anger but my voice becomes dim till end as I don't know what started happening to me . I wasn't able to breath, my head was paining. I took hold of my head with my hands and I started crying. My breath was getting more heavier.

Someone holded me after 5mins or more. I can't remember anything that happened after than.
.............................................................................................................
It was morning I opened my eyes. I saw the surroundings. There was no one in the room . I tried to get up but I can't. My head was heavy. There was a small window from where the sun rays were coming inside the room. By seeing the sun rays I always thought of a new beginning and may be one day the sunrise gives my life a new beginning. I tried to get up and I succeed . I sat on the bed. I took hold of my head by my hands. The door get opened . Sidharth came inside.
I didn't say a word as i was really concerned for my health after yesterday's incident. He came near me.

"Good morning Rashami how are you feeling now" he asked while keeping a something covered  on table and I think it would be medicines.

"Where am I ? Why are you here ? What happened to me? Where is mom? You leaved me na than why you are with me? You don't trust me na then why you are here? Wh......" said I as I couldn't stop myself asking all these questions. But he didn't let me complete my sentence.

"Listen Rashami " sid said while cutting my sentence in between. he hold my hand with his one hand and he kept another hand over my cheek to make me calm. But it was making me somewhere uncomfortable due to the past.

" Don't panick , you are in hospital as you met with an accident. Nothing happened to you look you have a small injury on head that will heal soon. You are a brave girl na. I am here with you na.. just relax . Your mom will be here soon . Don't take stress" he said while trying to make me relax. And it was working on me. I was a little calm.

"But why are you here" I asked.  I can't understand this so I asked it again.

"I am here to take care of you baby " said he.

I just glared him with anger. His sentence was not going to heal me at all. And I really don't needs his care. His last words hurted me. The flashback of our happy times together came before my eyes. But I controlled myself.

"Don't call me baby I am not your girl now" i said. I tried to keep my voice normal.

" Tell me what's the date today" asked sid. I couldn't understand what type of question was it.

"It's 25th March 2018 " I said and I was confused by his question. And he looked shocked by my answer.

"What?" He said . He was fully in shock and it was clearly visible.

"Why are you shocked? Let it be.. who are you to take care of me ? Where is mom? " I asked. I really don't want his care. He means alot to me but I meant nothing to him neither in past and not today when he is showing concern.

" Aunty will be on the way " he said and left the room. He seemed hurt . But it's reality who is he to me? No-one.

After 5mins he came inside the room with a doctor.

"hello miss Rashami how are you now? " Asked the doctor

" My head is spinning otherwise I am better now than yesterday" I replied . I was calm and was really feeling better now.

"In which year we are" asked doctor

"20.. 18 I think" I replied. I was confused this time. And I looked at sid.

"No dear it's 2020 remember . Do you remember you were recently in bigboss? " Asked doctor

"Yes .... But I went there as a guest with this guy standing near you" I said . I was really annoyed this time.

"That was in 2017 . In 2019 we went there as contestant Rashami remember. It has been few days we are out from the BIGBOSS house. Let me show you pics " said he while taking out the phone out of his pocket.

"What are you lying? No I don't remember anything ? You are lying sid. How can I not remember?... No no ... It's not .. noo nooo" I said as i got panicked to know about my memory loss. I went there and that too in the season where he was also contestant. No it's not possible.

" Calm down Rashami you will be fine. You will get your memory back . Just stay calm . Okay " said doctor making me a little calm.
Doctors checked her. And left the room

He showed me pics from the show.  I laughed at few of our pictures. I was looking cute in those pictures  yes I agree I am a little self obessed. I laughed at few clips where I and a girl were doing some fun in the house. Our bond was clearly good I think.

"Who is she ? " I asked  after seeing the clips.

"She is your bestest friend who supported you fully in bigboss and will be here in 5minutes " said he with a smile

"Okay . But how I don't remember her. " Said I.   sadness surrounds my heart how I even don't remember my bestest friend.

"It's okay you will be fine soon don't worry" said sid

In the meantime the door of the room get opened . Mom, Gaurav and the girl I saw in clips entered the room.  Mom ran to me and hugged me. She planted so many kisses at every inch of my face. My face starts glowing with the love I got from my mom. I was happy after seeing my mom and brother.

"Mom I lost my memory " said I while making an innocent childish face. I was really worried about it.

" Oh my, beautiful as moon, daughter, you are breathing I lost my hopes yesterday. But look you are okay. Your memory will be back with time. Oh my daughter I love you" said mom while planting another kiss over my forehead. I smiled . It was a pure smile that comes when you know how much someone loves you and how you means to them.

"Mom I love you too " said I and kissed her mom .

Gaurav also hugged me. I hugged him back I planted kiss on his forehead like an elder sister.

The girl  ran to me and hugged me. She started crying while hugging me . But soon she controlled over her emotions. She came out of hug and hold my cheeks.

" I know meethu you don't remember me . But you know what I am here for you always. You know what I really love you. And this guy standing here was jealous of our bond . That's how our friendship was. Let me reintroduce myself I am devoleena Bhattacharjee and I am your one of the bestest friend. And I love you you used to call me devo" Said devoleena while smiling but somewhere she was sad. And I could sense it. I also felt sad for both of us.

"Sorry I don't remember you but if you say you love me I also love you ❤️. Meethu seems good name for me" said I while kissing devoleena's cheek.

"Aww my baby.. yes I named you meethu after all you are so sweet " said devo while kissing me back.

I talked with devoleena and in an hour I could say she is my bestest friend as we grew so close in only an hour. Mom also joined our talks. We all had a conversation. I looked at sid.

" Sid you can leave now mom is here devo and motu is also here so you can leave now " i said as he was really bored. He must not have slept at night also so I asked him to leave. I also don't want to face him.

"No problem I am okay here. After your discharge I will go home. Till than I am here" said sid

"No sid I am none to you. My mom can take my responsibility. I am her responsibility not yours. So you can leave. I don't ask you about your opinion. I am telling you to leave" said I. I was a little harsh this time.

Before he could have answered the door of the room got opened. Few girls and boys entered the room. Among them arti and ankita were the only ones whom I know. These two are my bestest friends. Ankita ran to me.

"Rashu how are you ? Are you feeling better now? " Asked ankita while tightening the hug more.

"Anku I am fine don't worry . Leave me other wise my bones will get broken " I said while laughing.

" Rashu " she leaved me and kissed my face multiple times.

Arti also came to hug me. I hugged her back.

"How are you rash" asked arti

"I am good baby " said I and I kissed her cheek.

I think Devoleena told others about memory loss. So they just came near me and put hand on my head one by one. I was confused.

" Look oye! I am shehnaz gill. We first met at bigboss. You used to call me sana . I liked you. We were friends. You took care of me like a kid so I love you Rashami. Get well soon " said shehnaz and she finally came to hug me i hugged her. She kissed my both cheeks.

"I used to kiss you like this in bigboss sometimes" she said. I smiled .

" Okay shehnaz . I don't remember but yeah you are cute " I pulled her cheeks while saying this.

" May be I love you too" I again said.

" You call me sana . I am sana to you all" she said while smiling.

Another girl ran and hugged me. She kissed me.

" Before introducing I wanted to hug you. My name is Mahira sharma. You used to call me mahi. And you supported me alot in the big boss. We faught alot but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you. You took care of me like a child. Thanks for everything Rashami. Get well soon"  she said

" I don't remember you but I hope we will keep in touch so that I will get to know you again and I love you too" I replied with a big smile

Three boys came in front of me.  One of them came near me

" Hello methu I am Asim Riaz . I will not tell you how we met and all but I will tell you that I am always there for you whenever you need me just contact me. Get your memory back soon so that you will love the bond that we shared and will continue to share . " Said asim in a straightforward manner. He is a handsome guy.

" Okay handsome. I will be in touch with you. I hope I will remember you soonest . " I said while smiling.
But I sensed jealousy as I turned towards sidharth. But why will he be jealous with him. Oh I told him handsome. But why should it affect him

And than another boy came.

" Hey meethu. Let me show you something " he said while taking his phone out of his pocket. He show me our clips together. We were enjoying and having fun. He and asim were sitting with me. There was so many funny clips of ours . I laughed whole heartedly over those clips

" So I am Vishal Aditya Singh and this is our bond that you saw. And we met one day ago only . Get well soon meethu" he said.

" Thanks Vishal for making me laugh and I will meet you more oftentimes so that you will make me laugh. " I said.

He smiled back.

Last boy came

" Aabray ka dabra I am play boy paras chabra. get well soon Rashami. So that we will have fun like that we have in BIGBOSS and remember I am always there for you " he said and hugged me.

I laughed over his introduction.
"You and Vishal are good comedians" I said while laughing.

We talked for two hours . It was like I know them from years.  They all left except sid and even I don't asked him to leave as he was looking upset now.
Doctors checked me.

"can we take her home now" asked sidharth

" Yes but you have to take extra care of her" doctor replied.

Doctor left.

"You have not rested for a bit since morning. Look how careless you are Rashami. Your head is injured . Take it seriously " he said in a serious tone and left the room.

Promo:-
"I hope I will soon gain her trust. Now I will never tell her I love you I will make her realise how much she means to me" said sid to himself.
                   " Dil toda hai
                Jodai ga bhi
                Pyar tha
                Pyar ha
                Raha ga bhi
  Ae dil ab tou bss aitbar krna baki
  Pyar mukamal huga tb jb aitbar huga            
                     Darmiyan"
"I will never ever trust him again. I will never fall in love again. Darling love is not made for you. " Said Rashami to her self.
          Ab na muhabbat phir sa hugi
          Ab na aitbar phir sa huga
       Ab na phir sa huma pyar huga
       Ishq tha janoon tha
       Ab nafrat hugi pyar na huga

Author's note
I am here with the next part. Thank you so so much for your love ❤️. Forever grateful to you all
I hope you will like this part as well. Sorry for making you all wait
With love
Sana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
705K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...