𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫�...

By Iyanuoluwa-Temi

A Nigerian Teen-Fiction. Zaria Coker had every reason to be called perfect; Straight As, awesome friends, and... More

Authors Note
Meeting the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

953 390 131
By Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Mature and Triggering content. Read at your own risk. 🔞🔞

5 Years Ago - Zaria's POV

It was Easter break. I was up in my room, playing game on my phone, while settled comfortably on my bed. No one was at home except me the maids. Aisha was in a boarding school and was only at home on Holidays.

My parents were always busy so no one was really at home with me. Sam was in the final year in the university but he still made time for me. Of course he would, I was his favourite niece. I smiled at the thought.

The sound of the front door opening made me get down from my bed and run down the stairs. I smiled as I saw who was at the door.

"Sam!!!" I screamed as I ran into his out stretched arms. He chuckled as he picked me up and turned me around. I laughed heartily at that.

"My sweet pumpkin!" He whispered in my ear and I giggled. I loved the pet name he gave me. He put me down and stepped back to look at me.

"I've missed you, Uncle Sammy." I told him.

"I've missed you too." His eyes wandered around my body and I saw him lick his lips. I looked away shyly with smile on my lips.

I was wearing one of the dresses he got me when he came home the last time. It was a pink armless top and shorts that revealed my thighs. For my age, I was quite endowed. Everything just grew over night. I could pass off as a 15 years old.

"Wow! You have gown! When last did I see you." Sam smiled at me, going to sit down.

"Two months ago." I replied with a shy smile.

"You have really grown. See my small girl of yesterday." He said and I chuckled. He looked around the house. "Where is mum and dad?" He whispered to me. I had no idea why he was whispering. No one was inside. All the maids were in their quarters. I didn't really give it thought anyway.

"They went out and won't be back till evening." I replied.

"So we have all the time to play, right." He smirked at me. I nodded in enthusiasm.

"Come and sit on my lap." He beckoned to me and I eagerly went to sit there. He carried me and placed me in between his legs, his hands coming to my midrib just directly below my bosom.

He began to tickle me and I squirmed, laughing because I was really ticklish and he knew that. His hands went into my top and began to tickle my bare skin. I laughed so hard, squirming between his legs. I heard Sam grunt and moan but I didn't put my mind to it.

Suddenly I felt something hard poking my behind. I didn't put my mind to it at first but when I kept squirming, It it poked me again. I turned to Sam.

"What is that?" I asked him, clueless. He looked at me.

"What is what?" He asked back.

"Something hard is poking me at my back. What Is it?" I asked, curious to know the big rod thingy that was poking me.

"It's something...uhm. Do you want to see it?" He asked me.

"I guess so" I shrugged. Just as Sam was about to unzip his trouser, we heard foot steps. Sam immediately zipped back up and sat down like noting happened. I frowned at his weird behavior.

A maid walked in and started to clean the sitting room after greeting both of us. I stayed in the sitting room talking to Sam but he suggested we go to his room. We went to his room and Sam locked the door. Though, I had no idea why he did that but I didn't ask.

"Sit on the bed, pumpkin." He smiled at me and I did as I was told.

Sam unzipped his trouser and put it off to reveal his boxer shorts. But there was something unusual. It was a tent had formed in his trouser because a part of it was standing. Curiosity got a better part of me.

"What is that?" I asked, looking from his boxer to his face. Sam smiled and came to stand in front of me.

"That is what was poking you. Do you want to see it?" He asked me, smiling sweetly. Realization dawned on me and I knew what was standing in his boxer.

"Is that not your... private part?" I looked away shyly as I said the last two words. I heard Sam chuckle.

"Yes it is." He replied.

"But my aunty in school said we should not show our private parts to opposite sex." I told him.

"Yes, that is true. It's only for people that love each other. You love me right?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously. "Good. I also love you, Zaria. So now do you want it see it?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded. Sam smiled as he unbuttoned his boxer shorts in front and his rod sprung out in attention. I looked at it curiously. It was big. 

"It is very big." I told him. Sam nodded.

"You can touch it . Don't worry, we are just playing a game." He told me and I believe him. I wrapped my tiny hand around the huge shaft and I heard Sam suck in a breath and moan. I removed my hand, thinking the was in pain.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked innocently.

"No. Not at all. Don't worry, put your hands back." Sam instructed me breathless and I did as I was told. I kept using my hand to inspect it and unconsciously started to rub my hand up and down the length. Sam jerked his hips to the rhythm of my hand and kept moaning.

"Let's make this game easy and interesting." He told me.

He got and cream from his cupboard and and me to used it to rub my hand then keep using my hand to rub his private part. I did as I was instructed and kept rubbing, his moans getting louder and louder. From what I could see, he was enjoying it and because I didn't want to make dear uncle Sam sad, I rubbed even faster.

Suddenly I saw white substance drop from the tip of his private part and I stopped rubbing. A drop met my hand.

"What is this?" I asked, my expression contoured into a disgusted one

"It's...hmm... It's like milk. It's very sweet. Do you like milk?" He asked me breathlessly.

"Yeah." I shrugged. I saw him smile.

"Okay. So that you can get more milk from there, put your mouth around it and suck the milk out, alright?" He told me. I looked at him questionably and he smiled at me reassuringly. I trusted Sam. As I was about to do as he told me, we heard voices.

"Zaria, where are you? We are home!" It was mummy. Sam panicked at that and started to wear his boxer and trousers back. I looked at him confused. We were not doing anything bad. Sam looked at me when my mum called again.

"Go meet mummy. Don't tell anyone what happened right now. Not even Daddy, mummy or Aisha. It is our little secret." He smirked at me. "I will buy you ice-cream tomorrow." He added quickly. I smiled and nodded as I went to see my mum.

***

Soon easter ended and we were back in school for third term but that didn't stop Sam and I from playing our "game". I still wonder why he calls it a game.

It was social studies period and in was sitter beside my best friend, Lyla. The teacher started to talk on the topic "Sexual Violence." Being a bright student from day one I decided to listen.

"Do not allow anyone that is of the opposite sex to touch you in your private part or deceive you into touching theirs. Do not trust anyone up to that extent because some people have dirty and nasty thoughts going on in their minds." Miss Dennis said. I got confused so I raised my hand up to ask a question.

"Yes Zaria?"

"Miss... What if the person is like your close relation, maybe your uncle or so. There is nothing to be scared of, right?" I asked good naturedly. My question made other students to start murmur in confusion.

"Quiet everyone." She chided and the class was quiet again. She then faced me.

"On the contrary Zaria. The devil can use anyone. Even if it's your uncle or even your dad, run!! Report to someone older than you if an adult is trying to touch your private parts or trick you to touch their own. It is wrong!!" She replied and I sat back down, stunned.

"Don't let anyone deceive you with chocolate and ice-cream . Don't let anyone tell you they love you and use it as an opportunity to touch you, No! It's wrong and you must report that person. Do you understand?" Miss Dennis asked.

"Yes, Miss." Everyone chorused. I was still confused so after school hours I went to see Miss Dennis and asked her to explain herself again, nothing letting her know that I was talking about myself. I used the famous "a friend of mine" story and she bought it.

As I went home, my mind was in shambles. I couldn't believe Sam could do that. I went online to look it up, thankful to my dad's everlasting Wi-Fi. I saw different life stories confirming that what Sam was making me do was wrong. I was furious. But I couldn't tell anyone. I was scared. What would I tell them? I then to do the closest best thing I could think of.

I began to avoid Sam.

***

I stopped talking to Sam throughout that week and kept away from him. He tried to talk to me but I didn't talk back to him. One day, I was the only one in the house with Sam. I stayed in my room but unfortunately, I forgot to lock the door.

"Pumpkin." I heard his voice from behind me and suddenly turned.

"Uncle Sam." I replied haughtily.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do anything wrong?" He asked, his hands making their way to my shoulder but I shoved it  away.

"Yes, you did. You deceived me and made me touch you in your private part." I told him tears leaving my eyes.

"Baby, I told you, it's for people who love each other. We love each other and that is why we are doing it." He came closer to me.

"No!! I read a story about a girl that this same thing happened to her too. I don't love you. I hate you!!" I screamed at him. The next minute, I felt the back of his palm hit my face and screamed at the painful impact. I looked up to see Sam's eyes burning with anger, so much that I was really terrified.

"Listen to me and listen well, brat. I own you and I will do whatever I want with you. Do you understand? " I whimpered. "Now get on the bed. Now!" I did as I was told and got on the bed. Sam climbed on the bed in front of me and pined both my hands over my head with one of his. I started to cry.

He began to do unthinkable things to me. Things that made me feel filthy and dirty. I cried and pleaded for him to stop but he didn't. He tore my cloths and touched me in places no one should touch me.

He was hell bent on completing his mission.

Much later, I was curled up at a corner of my bed, tears rolling down my eyes. He didn't rape me. He couldn't because my parents came home but he fingered me and touched me in places a young girl of my age shouldn't be touched, especially no by her blood relative. I was still feeling pain a little down there. I can't believe my own uncle did that to me.

I resolved to finally tell my mum about it.

***

I walked into Mum's room slowly. She sighted me.

"Zaria, what is wrong?" She asked me.

"Mummy, yesterday...." I gulped.

"Ehn ehn? What happened yesterday?" She asked impatiently.

"Uncle touched me.... In my chest and my...and my" I stuttered out, my voice quivering and my teeth chattering. I looked at my mum and She looked back at me strangely.

"Ehn?! What did you say?!" She snapped. I shook, getting a little scared.

"Uncle Sam touched...." I started but she cut me off.

"Will you shut your mouth!" She screamed at me and I flinched back terror. She advanced towards me and pulled me by my ear and I winced.

"Let this be the first and the last time you say such abominable things. Sam is a good man. He is your Uncle and he would never do something like that to. Do you understand me!" She growled and I nodded frantically, tears flowing from my eyes like a torrent. She pushed me off and walked away from me, leaving me to cry.

My mother didn't believe me. My own mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
73.6K 16K 31
Tiana Dakoba isn't who everyone thought she was. To everyone, the mere sight of her oozed confidence and pride. She was the "It" girl. But no one kne...
32.5K 4.6K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...
33.4K 3.7K 44
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...