Jaune Arc the Grimm Eater (RW...

By caloyantig29

Jaune expelled, abandoned, and betrayed by his friends, family, and school is now forced to leave the kingdom... More

YOUR CHARACTER (Male)
Jaune's New Look
Chapter 1: KNIGHTFALL
Chapter 2: Painful Guilt
Chapter 3: Rise of a new Knight
Chapter 4: The Search
Chapter 5: The Hunt
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Announcement!!
Chapter 7:Rescue
Announcement!!
Chapter 9: Return of the old scholar

Chapter 8: Battle Together

2.8K 32 4
By caloyantig29

As Jaune's group and a few of his classmates ran towards the comm tower, they went ahead and slashed many Aragami in their way, his classmates were a bit surprised on how he and his group killed all of the Aragami.
"Has anyone noticed that he's a bit different?" Yang asked her friends.

"Yeah, he's now strong and fast already," Blake said. "With that kind of weapon he's holding, he should be exhausted by now"

As they were still racing to the tower, Ruby was talking to (Y/N).

"So, you guys are called 'God Eaters' do you really eat gods?" she asked.

"NO, we just devour the cores of the Aragami" he laughed.

"And what are 'Aragami'?" she asked.

"Similar to your creatures, but they are intelligent and they hunt through packs," he said. "They are all made up of a self-sentient cell called Oracle cells."

"And 'Oracle cells' are?" she asked.

"Let's just say these cells have a mind of their own," he said. "That's all I have to say"

Then when they reached the gardens they saw Zeke and his group coming to their position.

"Zeke!" Jaune called out to them.

"Jaune," Zeke said, coming up to Jaune. "We managed to escape them but, some of them were going a different direction"

Jaune was confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's like they are fixated on something," Keith said.

Jaune tried to get to the bottom of the situation, but then he realized something.

"Which way were they going?" he asked them.

"North," Neal answered. "Straight North"

"They're going to the tower," Jaune said, then he ran to see the tower.

Then to their surprise, they were all there, all Aragami was there, a group of Abaddons was swarming over the tower, while many Vajra and Ogretails were roaming around the tower guarding it.

"Of course, they are attracted to the tower's frequency," Jaune stated.
"What do you mean?" Sun asked him.

"The tower is emitting a certain electrical frequency that's attracting them," Jaune said. "That call for help will have to come later"

"So what will we do?" Yang asked.

Jaune thought of something and activated his comm.

"Claire, are you still there?" he asked over the comm.

"Yeah still here" she answered. "What is it?"

"The civilians are they safe?" he asked.

"Yeah, they're safe," she said. "Why'd you ask?"

"Take them to the Crawler, and meet us at the gardens" he ordered. "We'll make our stand"

"Roger that, Jaune," she said.

Then he turned to his classmates, he reached into his pocket getting his scroll, he pressed something and a huge locker came down in front of us, opening a huge variety of guns for them to choose.

"Pick one," Jaune said to them. "These rifles are industrial grade anti-Aragami weapons, they have anti-Oracle bullets making them lethal to Aragami, each has 30-50 rounds"

"You're giving us weapons?" Neptune asked. "Dude, we can use our weapons"

"Those," he scoffed. "Those won't make a single scratch or bullet hole on those things"

Then Jaune grabbed a sniper rifle and threw it to Ruby, and he gave others their weapons.

"How about you?" Neptune asked him.

Jaune looked at him, with serious eyes then he transformed his Biting edge into a giant assault rifle, Ruby was amazed at the weapon.

"We'll take care of the big ones, while you guys will take care of the small ones," Jaune ordered.

They all nodded, then Jaune and his team quickly dashed upon many Aragami slashing it with few strikes, while the others were shooting it.
"They're fast," Ruby said. "Even my semblance can't match up to them"

"And their fighting style is more coordinated," Weiss said. "Even my fighting style is different from them,"

As they were fighting the Aragami, an Ogretail jumped onto them and targeted Ruby and her classmates, as it tried to attack them a huge spear pinned it down killing it in the process. Ruby and her classmates were shocked to see a giant spear kill an Aragami, then Claire alongside Lulu, and Phym they arrived with Ricardo.

"You guys are late," Jaune said.

"Well, you guys are late," Hugo scoffed.

"We had a minor setback coming here," Claire said.

"BIG BRO!!" Phym yelled as she ran to Jaune jumping on him giving a hug.

Jaune was surprised, but his classmates were confused to see a little kid hugging Jaune. Jean thought to herself 'who is this kid, and why did she call him big bro?'.
"Who is she, Jaune?" Pyrrha asked.

"This is Phym," he said. "Phym these are my... Old associates"

"Are they the ones who were mean to you Big Bro?" Phym asked.

Team RWBY and JNPR were guilty, but not for Team SSSN they didn't know the situation or what happened between them.

Jaune laughed.

"No, it's just their way of judgment is complicated towards them," he said.

"JAUNE!" Hugo yelled. "IF YOU'RE DONE TALKING TO PHYM, A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NICE!!"

Then Jaune and his team continued fighting the Aragami, but Ruby and her group were doing good so far. they were still fought the Aragami until a scream cried out, Jaune searched to where was the scream as he looked around, he saw Velvet on the ground moving away from three Ogretails cornering her, then he activated his devour and it stretched devouring one Ogretail and Jaune dashed with his acceleration trigger slashing them with one strike, he then turned to Velvet with a concerned look.

"Velvet," he said. "You okay?"

"Jaune?" she asked. "Is that really you?"

"There's no time," he said while looking at the area if any more were coming. "We need to move and call for help we don't know if -"

Jaune was cut off when Velvet kissed him on the lips, he was both confused and shocked at the moment, Hugo and the others saw him and were even shocked to see Jaune being kissed by a bunny girl. As Velvet pulled back from the kiss she was embarrassed from the moment but for Jaune's classmates, they were even shocked to see them kiss as for Pyrrha she was internally screaming, but Weiss didn't care but she was a bit jealous to see them kiss. (Y/N) walked up to him.

"YO!" he said. "Hey, lover boy! EARTH TO JAUNE"

Then he turned to his friends.

"YO! I THINK HE'S DEAD!" he yelled.

Then (Y/N) slapped Jaune's face, making wake up from the trance.

"DUDE!" he yelled in pain.

"HE'S BACK!" (Y/N) yelled.

Jaune turned to Velvet.

"Where's the rest of your team?" he asked her.

"We got separated from those things and I've been fending for myself," she said.

"Well, you're with us," Jaune said. "That matters"

Velvet's ear raised up in surprise that Jaune cared for her, she blushed tomato red, Jaune noticed her blushing and thought she was not feeling well.

"Velvet are you alright?" he asked, inspecting her closely.

"WHA- no! No!" she said hesitantly. "I'm all right"

The AGES were still shaken from what happened, but they just left it be and continued on. They all ventured to the entrance of the Comm tower, as they walked around a loud 'ROAR' echoed out through the place, the AGES were alerted and readied their position and surrounded the students. They searched where the sound was coming from, then the Pita came down from a tall building landing on its feet. 

They all readied their weapons but it roared again, the AGES thought it taunted us to attack him but we heard footsteps coming from behind. They turned around to see different large Aragamis, the Pita didn't come alone, the Aragamis looked very different and their skin color was different from the Pita. It growled and walked around us trying to distract us while a few other Aragamis came.

"We're surrounded," Ruby said. "What do we do?"

"I don't know," Jaune said. "But stay together"

The Aragamis growled to each other in different tones, Jaune was still in thought on what to do, then he heard a voice in his head saying 'we must devour' he was alerted and tried to find the voice.

"Kill them," a voice said. "We must kill them all"

Jaune tried to find but then he noticed the Pita staring at him, Jaune was confused at the moment but when he looked into the eyes of the black Vajra he felt a connection like no other, he can read their minds, Jaune thought it was in his mind but it looked at him like he wanted to talk.

"What do you want with us?" Jaune asked using his newfound ability.

"You can understand me?" The Pita asked.

"Yes, and now answer my question," Jaune said. "what do you want with us?"

"It's not your friends that we want," Pita said. "we want you"

"Why?" Jaune asked

"Your ability is none like any other," the Pita said. "You possess something intriguing"

"And what is that?" Jaune asked.

"Didn't you notice this situation was in," the Pita said. "you can communicate with us, and there are more abilities you can use than just talking to us"

"But for now we must leave," Pita added.

"WAIT!" Jaune yelled. "What other abilities?"

"You'll see," Pita said. "when the time comes we will see who will be the 'one' "

Then all of the Aragami left, leaving Jaune and his group safe, but then two Ogretails dashed upon us, the Pita tried to catch them but was too late, the two started to go to Weiss and she then fell to the ground.

"Weiss!" Jaune yelled as he ran to her.

Then Jaune dove in front of Weiss protecting her. As Jaune reached in front of Weiss he reached his hands without thinking it might get eaten but as he reached something happened, as he looked he saw his hands turn into gigantic arms the size of regular Aragami arms, as he caught the two he then crushed them killing them in the process. Aragami took a step back out of fear, then Juane's mutated arms turned back into normal, good thing the armlet withstood the mutation, June turned to Weiss who fell, offered help to her.

"You all right?" Jaune asked.

"Yeah," Weiss said. "Why did you do that, you sacrificed yourself to protect me why?"

"Because I can't lose a friend," he said as he walked away.

"Before," she said. "Why did you like me? Cause I'm wealthy? Or is it because I'm an heiress"

Jaune stopped and looked at her, giving her an innocent look.

"I saw you, in a different way," he said. "And I don't care about fame and fortune, I care about the person who can just be herself"

Giving an innocent smile.

Weiss' heart beating fast, she blushed and was confused, she thought to herself 'what is this feeling? Why is my heart beating fast? Is it because of...Jaune?' she thought hard and long why is she feeling this way, she realized something, she was crushing on Jaune. She tried to ignore the fact but she finally accepted it.

"Jaune, what was that?" Hugo asked.

"I don't know, but whatever it is we need to check it out," Jaune said.

Then they all left for the plaza, hoping not to run into any Aragami.

As they reached the plaza they saw the ash crawler carrying all the survivors going to their position, as it stopped it lowered the ramps and all civilians came out and saw us they all rushed to us, and took pictures of us they even thanked us from saving us.

"Thank you so much," a person said happily crying.

"Your welcome," Jaune said. "we're just here to help"

As the scroll cameras flashed, then two people came to them one was a man with gray hair and spectacles he held on a cane, while the other was a woman who was blonde and her hair was rolled up into a bun, she wore glasses and has a small cape attached to the collar.

"Mr. Arc," the man said. "It's nice to see you again"

"It's good to see you again," Juane said. "Professor Ozpin"

"Well, since you're back," Ozpin said. "I believe we have something to discuss along with your newfound friends, we have some catching up to do Mr. Arc"

"It's not Arc sir," Jaune stated.

"Oh really," Ozpin said. "What is it then?"

"Chrysanthemum" Jaune answered. "Jaune Chrysanthemum"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...