!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 16 || Sincerely Mine

1.2K 15 8
By Gl1tch3dOracle

Art by azraq on tumblr

As a note, I have aged up the characters to 14 years old, also bear in mind I haven't written a yandere character yet so, yeah.

Kid x !Yandere!Reader

Yandere/Creep Warning

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smirked and you quickly cleaned the red liquid off of your serrated dagger. You smirk changed into an insane smile as you caught your reflection on the daggers blade. Lowering the dagger to the secret pocket in your oversized hoodie (which you would probably have to burn) and turned to look at your 6th victim.

Ozzy.

You knew he would become a threat to you and Kid's relationship as soon as he ran to the brunette crying. From your position in a tree roughly two metres away from where Kid was standing, you could hear Ozzy sobbing about Madison's death.

At this sight a smirk played on your face, but that smirk quickly vanished when you saw Kid start to comfort him. Why had he never comforted you like that whenever you were sad?

Hissing at the memory, you kicked Ozzy's corpse in his ribs. It would've been more satisfying if he had been dying, but it would have to do.

Leaning down, you grabbed Ozzy by his ankles and started dragging him towards your place of burning. It was a deep pit that you had to dig yourself, couldn't ask Nugget for help, he could rat you out. The only person you knew you could trust was Kid.

Arriving at the deep hole, you could faintly make out the remains of the others you had killed.

Buggs, you had gutted him a year ago because he shoved Kid into a muddy puddle.

Felix, he was probably the biggest threat so far. You knew he would become trouble when he started openly flirty with Kid. You had covered his mouth and slit his throat. You would've done something more painful to the rat like gouging his eyes out, but you didn't want to have to touch him for longer than you had too.

Ted was next, you were forced to eliminate him when he started searching for his brother's murderer. You didn't want to do it, Ted was one of your friends, but you couldn't let him find out. You made his death quick and painless as possible.

Then it was Cindy, she was pretty easy to manipulate into killing herself, who knew she didn't know about not sticking forks in outlets?

Ahh Madison, she wasn't as big of a threat, but she was the hardest to take out. You would've left her alone as she was with Ozzy and posed no threat, but then she started doing what Ted did. She was closer to figuring it out, too. Let's just say your cobras Tempest and Midnight enjoyed a nice snack.

You paused for a second, 'what would Kid think about me if he found out what I was doing?' You shook your head, Kid wouldn't ever hate you! He loved you! And anyone who got in your way would feel you wrath. One way or another... you chuckled, which turned into giggling, which turned into full on laughter! Which would sound purely insane to anyone who heard it, but out in the middle of the forest you doubted anyone could hear you.

You let Ozzy's body drop to the ground with a 'thunk'. You sighed and looked up, realising you still had to haul his body into the hole. Pausing a moment to catch your breath, you let the sounds of the forest calm you. You rolled your shoulders to loosen your tensed muscles. You once again leaned down and grabbed the body by his ankles.

"Dammit Ozzy" you hissed under your breath. "You always look like a damn twig! Why the fuck are you so heavy!" It was true that Ozzy's body was heavy, but you were grateful that you didn't have to carry someone of Buggs' stature again. That was a challenge.

You grunted as you hauled his body over the edge of the hole. You insane smile returned and his body 'thunked' on top of all the others. You fished your dagger out of your pocket and put it in its holster on your belt. You claimed you carried it around for self defence. Now for the part that you weren't looking forward to. Reaching down, you grabbed the hem of the hoodie you were wearing and pulled it over your head, grimacing at cold. You silently cursed at the fact you only wore a thin t-shirt under the (F/C) hoodie.

"God dammit, Ozzy. You just had to get blood all over this hoodie. Now I'm gonna get really fucking cold on the way home" you murmured, angry. Holding the hoodie in your hands, you wondered if you could just turn it inside out, but you knew that the blood wouldn't wash out. You just decided to accept your fate as you chucked the bloodied hoodie into the hole with the rest of the shit you've thrown there. Mainly dead bodies and other bloodied clothes.

————— Time Skip —————

'Note to self, bring extra clothes and check the forecast before doing something like this' you grumpily thought. Looking up, you noticed that the sun hadn't even started to go down, which was weird. Maybe that murder didn't take as long as you thought. You furiously rubbed you hands up and down your arms in a vain attempt to warm the up.

"Oh, (Y/N)! I didn't expect to see you here!" A melodious voice called out to you. One that you would recognise anywhere, even in a swarm of one thousand others you could still pick out his voice. Turning around, you see Kid jogging toward you. His face grew increasingly worried as he noticed that you were shivering violently and you had nothing to keep you warm. You gave him an awkward grin and waved shyly at him.

"Hey, (Y/N), why aren't you wearing more? Aren't you cold? Didn't you have a (F/C) hoodie on before?" He slowed down as he finally reached you. On the outside you remained as calm as you could, but on the inside you were freaking out. Not just because your crush/future husband was talking to you, but you also had absolutely no excuse ready in case someone asked about where your hoodie went. Good thing you could think pretty quickly.

"Oh, yea, I guess I'm a bit cold. About my hoodie, I was at the public library earlier and left my hoodie where I was sitting when I went to the bathroom, and when I came out it was gone" you quickly lied through chattering teeth. Kid looked satisfied, but confusion quickly made its way back on his face.

"But the public library is in the opposite direction from where you were going?" He asked, luckily, you HAD thought this part through.

"Oh, I decided to take this secret route I found a while back, it's quite peaceful. Maybe I could show you sometime" you explained. Kid looked intrigued but didn't press any further. Gears seemed to be turning in his head as he thought. His eyes lit up as he suddenly got an idea. He pulled his bag from his shoulders and placed it on the ground, zipping it open. He rumaged around few around a minute before he pulled out his spare sweater.

"Here, use this for now, I don't want you to get sick" he said, holding the sweater to you. You accepted it with little hesitation. You wasted no time in slipping it oer your head, eager for both warmth and to get home so you could violently sniff it. After fixing your tussled hair, you gave Kid a big grin.

"Thanks! I feel warmer already. Did you want me to give this back to you tomorrow?" You wrapped your arms around you to trap more warmth. Kid gave you a nervous smile, a blush visible on his face. He scratched the back of his head. In all honesty, Kid thought you were pretty cute, so he didn't mind lending you his spare sweater.

"Ahh, it's no problem (Y/N). Uhh, yeah, if I could get that back tomorrow that would be great" his uncertainty caught you off guard. Usually Kid was more stoic and forward, but you didn't care.

"Well, see you tomorrow, (Y/N)" Kid gave you a big grin and waved at you as he picked up his bag and walked away, probably to get a snack from the gas station on his way home. You giggled slightly, and you questioned if you somehow got high off of Kid's scent. You disregarded this and quickly made your way home, skipping all the way.

————— Time Skip of (Y/N) getting high off of Kid's scent like a damn weirdo —————

You silently thanked your sneaking skills as you successfully made your way past your parents without them noticing. You closed and locked your bedroom door and flopped on your bed. On it sat a scruffy hand sewn plush of Kid, one that helped you through many sleepless nights before. On the other side of your room sat a large glass tank the reached the ceiling. In the tank sat two female cobras who were happily relaxing under the heated lamps.

Excitedly, you pulled Kid's sweater up to your nose and inhaled deeply. It smelt just like him~ The scent was also pretty strong, meaning he probably wore it recently, which was perfect to you. Oh, if you could you would grab your dagger and cut some of it out and place it in your small shrine. But you had to give it back tomorrow and if you gave it back and it was torn, you didn't want Kid to think you were careless with his stuff. You shoved your pillow on your fae to muffle your giggles of pure happiness.

Kicking off your shoes, you grabbed Mini Kid (the name of the plush you made) and pulled him up to your chest and hugged him tightly. You kicked the sheets and blankets back so you could get under them and take a nice nap in Kid's sweater. You hoped that all of your dreams would be full of Kid~

———————————————————————————————————

Ok, so I just found out that I really like writing yandere characters or something like a yandere.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And a little question I wanted to ask you, did you want to see any art to go with this. I would be more than happy to make art for some of the chapters.

Well, I hope you had/have and wonderful day/night!

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open
199 2 52
Mrs Y/N side There your a new teacher at this school. Much adventure off the journey of life at this school. However this is not your ordinary school...
324K 3.7K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...