HQ ONESHOTS | various

By keisgf

just a book of haikyuu characters in certain scenarios or oneshots that I think of. contains fluff, smut and... More

info | requests
- 1 : hinata shoyo
- 2 : kageyama tobio
- 3 : kuroo tetsurou
- 4 : kozume kenma (M)
- 5 : oikawa tooru
- 6 : tsukishima kei
- 7 : sawamura daichi
- 8 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 9 : kageyama tobio
- 10 : aone takanobu
- 11 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 12 : terushima yuuji (S)
- 13 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 14 : kuroo tetsurou & haiba lev (S)
- 15 : bokuto koutarou
- 16 : hinata shoyo (S)
- 17 : yamaguchi tadashi (S)
- 18 : akaashi keiji (S)
- 19 : kozume kenma (S)
- 20 : akaashi keiji (S)
- 21 : kageyama tobio
- 22 : azumane asahi
- 23 : tsukishima kei
- 24 : akaashi keiji (A)
- 25 : tsukishima kei
- 26 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 27 : tsukishima kei (M)
- 29 : kageyama tobio (S)
- 30 : kyotani kentaro (S)
- 31 : tsukishima kei
- 31 : tsukishima kei & yamaguchi tadashi (S)
- 33 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 34 : tsukishima kei & yamaguchi tadashi (S)
- 35 : tsukishima kei
- 36 : tsukishima kei (S)
- 37 : haiba lev (S)
- 38 : tsukishima kei
- 39 : kita shinsuke (F)
- 40 : VARIOUS (no, not a gangbang)
- 41 : hinata shoyo (F)
- 42 : sugawara koushi (S)
- 43 : kuroo tetsurou
- 44 : suna rintarou
- 45 : tsukishima kei

- 28 : oikawa tooru

10.8K 305 243
By keisgf

[ o. t - family ]

requested by Greatfox2

"Yahoo~ I'm home." The brunette male called out as he stepped inside his home, closing the door behind him. He kicked off his shoes, placing them on the side neatly. [y/n] will get upset if my shoes are messy.

Making his way towards the living room, he felt a smile grace his lips as he laid his eyes on the sight before him. His wife was sat on the living room floor with their year old daughter in her lap. The two were too busy giggling and playing around to notice his entrance.

The brunette sighed with content, walking over to the two. He took a seat behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. The female didn't jump, sensing his familiar warmth and scent. "Hey."

"Welcome home, Tooru. How was volleyball practice?" [y/n] asked, turning her head to the side so she could kiss his lips. After the usual welcome home kiss, he nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. When he didn't answer, she continued, "Is your knee okay? Is something bothering you?"

He chuckled softly, lifting his head to glanced down at his daughter that played with her toys on the floor. "Did you miss your Dada, Miki?"

The baby flashed her father a gummy grin, reaching out for him with her small hands. She climbed her mother, ending up in Oikawa's arms.

"Your cheeks are so chubby. You get that from your Mama." Oikawa cooed as he kissed Miki's cheeks, growing more happy as the child giggled joyfully. "You're just as pretty as your mother. Not as pretty as me though-"

Miki giggled loudly as Oikawa was smacked in the head with a pillow. She kicked happily, enjoying the sight of her father being smacked aggressively.

"So mean, [y/n]. You remind me too much of Iwa-chan." Oikawa whined as he rubbed his head, turning to Miki who had her hand in her mouth. "How mean, Miki. You're supposed to be on my side. You just laughed at me."

His words made Miki laugh even more. It was as if she could understand him.

"What do you want for dinner?" [y/n] asked as she settled beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder for support. The male rested his head on hers, sighing softly as a million dishes ran through his mind.

"How about [your fav meal]?" He suggested, noticing how she perked up upon the mention. It was rare that he'd suggest something she loved.

"Okay." She beamed, turning to him to kiss his lips once more. The male accepted the kiss, basking in the familiar feeling of her lips on his.

•••

Oikawa grabbed the towel around his neck and wiped his hair. As he made his way out of the bathroom, he could hear [y/n] talking to Miki. He paused for a moment, listening to what she was saying.

"Miki, I think your daddy isn't feeling well today, so you have to put on your A game to cheer him up. Alright?" [y/n] giggled softly when Miki kicked happily, making cute noises of joy. "You're so cute."

Oikawa sighed softly as he climbed in bed behind [y/n]. He settled under the sheets, wrapping his arm around her waist. He buried his face in her shoulder, placing a chaste kiss on her skin.

"Is everything okay, Tooru?" [y/n] asked with a hint of concern in her voice. The lack of conversation today was worrying her. Did something happen?

[y/n] let out a small squeak when the male squeezed her tightly, nuzzling his head into her shoulder. "Hey-"

"I'm fine. Practice went the same as usual, but today, I just really wanted to see you guys." Oikawa murmured, inhaling her familiar scent as he reached around her to hold Miki's small hand. "It feels really nice..to come home to my wife and daughter."

He pulled her closer, holding so tightly as if he was afraid she'd disappear. "I just pray this isn't some kind of dream."

"Don't be silly, Tooru." [y/n] slipped out of his arms, turning to face him while placing Miki between them. The baby crawled to her father, attacking him in hugs. [y/n] smiled softly, reaching out to caress her husband's cheek. "This is not a dream. We're married with our child and a nice home to live in. It's real."

"Ahh, it feels too good to be true." Oikawa sighed softly as he turned to her, kissing her lips gently. She kissed back, smiling into the kiss. "My heart feels so full, [y/n]."

[y/n] smiled softly, wrapping her arms around Miki. "Mine too."

Oikawa wrapped his arms around both Miki and [y/n], pulling them closer. A hearty laugh escaped his lips as he held them close, feeling their warmth. "This is where I always wanna be."

"In bed?" [y/n] questioned with a raised eyebrow. Oikawa shot her a semi-flat look, seeing as she kind of ruined the moment. That made her giggle. "Sorry, sorry, go on."

He turned to her, smiling softly as he pressed his lips against hers. When he pulled away, he leaned down and kissed Miki's forehead. A feeling of enamor washed over him when both Miki and [y/n] beamed brightly.

"Here. I always wanna be here with my two favorite girls. No matter where 'here' is. As long as I'm with you two, I'm happy." Oikawa sighed softly, feeling a small laugh escape his lips when [y/n] sniffled. "Are you crying?"

"Shut up, Tooru. That was just too sweet." She whined as she wiped her eyes, cuddling closer to them. "I love you, Tooru."

He smiled softly, "I love you too, [y/n]." Glancing down at Miki who laid there with her hand in her mouth, he chuckled, "And I love you too, Miki."

That night, they fell asleep in each other's arms. Their hearts were full of love that would last an eternity, fueling the marriage that was bound to survive until death did them part.

Oikawa Tooru and Oikawa [f/n], with Oikawa Miki, lived happily together.

[ b o n u s ]

"[y/n], can we have another baby?" Oikawa asked as he returned to bed after putting Miki in her crib. He wrapped his arms around her, cuddling into her warm body. "Please."

"Babe, what?" The female asked tiredly, turning to face the male who was clinging to her. She wrapped her arms around him, raking her fingers through his hair.

"Can we have another baby, please?" He drawled out, peppering kisses on her neck. "I want another baby."

"You're not the one who's gonna carry the baby though." [y/n] deadpanned, sighing softly. "Besides, aren't you going to Brazil soon?"

"That's whyyyyy." He whined, pulling [y/n] so she was laid on top of him. "Pleaseeee. When I come back from Brazil, I promise to spoil you guys tons. All three of you guys."

"Why do you want another baby?" [y/n] asked as she rested her head on his chest, enjoying the subtle racing of his heart.

He kissed her forehead, smiling to himself. "I want a big family with you. I just want more kids of our own to love."

God, he's so cuteeee!!!! [y/n] thought as she buried her face in his chest. He really knew how to use his words on her.

"Okay. Only because I love you."

[ b o n u s x2 ]

"Tooru!! Get your ass home already!!!" [y/n] cried through the phone as she ate his hidden stash of milk bread. "I need your help!!! I said one more child but I didn't agree to twins!"

"It wasn't my fault! Besides, the more the merrier, right?!" Oikawa panicked slightly as he paced around the beach. "But, [y/n], isn't Iwa-chan with you?"

"He's here, but I don't wanna burden him anymore! I want you!" [y/n] complained as she glanced at Iwaizumi who was busy handling one of the twins. "Wakatoshi-kun is also here, but I feel so bad that they had to come here and help me."

Ushijima was busy awkwardly playing with the other twin to notice [y/n] having a breakdown. Miki was having the time of the life as she climbed on Ushijima's shoulders.

"USHIWAKA? WHY IS HE THERE?! IM COMING HOME!"

"You better. Or else I'll give all your milk bread to Wakatoshi-kun. Also, Miki says hi~"

"DONT GIVE ANYTHING TO THAT BASTARD! Also, hi, Miki!♡ Dad misses you! IM ON MY WAY HOME NOW! WAIT FOR ME!"

[ a/n : hi hi!! i hope this was okay and to your expectations (•́ •̀) your request caught my attention bc I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DOMESTIC LIFE! SO CUTE! i feel like oikawa would be really happy to have a significant other and family to come home to everyday(〒皿〒)it'd probably make him feel complete (';ω;') thank you for requesting!!! I really hope you like it!! ٩(ŏŏ)۶ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.9K 57
- 𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
24.8K 180 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
134K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
Secrets By Hyde

Fanfiction

2.8K 69 16
This is a compilation of oneshots which will most likely come from random roleplays between me and @space_boy_ with little tweaks here and there. Mo...