- 29 : kageyama tobio (S)

[ k. t - dare ]

requested by lustvyy

* nsfw *

Kageyama Tobio. His preferred scene would be a gym on the court with a volleyball in his hand. He seriously hates anything other than volleyball. But right now, he couldn't tell if he was enjoying himself or hating everything.

"[y-y/n]-" Kageyama grit his teeth, grunting when he felt [y/n] deeply grind down on him. His hands shot out, grasping her hips in an attempt to keep her still. "[y-y/n], s-stop."

"Aww, the King can't hold out anymore. What? Got a stiffy?" Tsukishima snickered as he leaned against the couch with his phone in hand. His girlfriend, whom he was on the phone, chided him for being so  mean to Kageyama.

"S-Shut up, you bastard." Kageyama barked through grit teeth as he tried to bear with it. He seriously couldn't maintain his composure with [y/n] doing such a thing in front of everyone.

five minutes ago

"Truth or dare, [y/n]?" Sugawara asked with a warm smile as his eyes fell upon the [h/c] female who sat across from him. The female perked up, smiling softly.

"Err, dare."

Despite his angelic smile, he inwardly smirked devilishly at the opportunity that came to him. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Clearing his throat, he feigned sheepishness, "Give..Kageyama-kun a lap dance."

[y/n]'s eyes slightly widened at the dare. The way her heart had jumped into hyperdrive was beginning to make her hands shake. "W-What?"

Kageyama went rigid, almost too embarrassed to move from his spot. He didn't make any moves until Nishinoya dragged him off the floor and sat him on a chair in the middle of the room. Turning down the lights a little, everyone resumed their spots as [y/n] stood in front of Kageyama.

Go get em, Kageyama-kun! Everyone cheered internally as [y/n] gingerly touched his thighs, getting closer to him.

present

[y/n] broke the last of resolve when she ground her lower half against his, accidentally letting his name spill out of her lips. Her eyes went wide when Kageyama's arms wrapped around her body, picking her up like she weighed nothing.

Everyone in the room smirked at one another as Kageyama carried [y/n] out of the room, making his way to the bathroom.

Once they were inside, he closed the door and locked it behind him. Turning back to the female, he could already tell she was expecting— no, hoping for something to happen.

"Kageyam-" Her eyes slightly widened when his lips collided with hers, ensnaring her in a hot kiss. His hands busied itself with her shirt, unbuttoning her top to reveal her [c] bra. A slight gasp escaped her lips when he pulled her bra up, cupping one of her exposed breasts. "Kageyama!"

"You're so beautiful, [y/n]." Kageyama murmured in between kisses, huffing quietly as lust took over him. He just wanted to eat her up.

Gulping with anticipation, [y/n] reached done and touched his bulge. She had felt it during the lap dance, which made her a bit happy that she was able to turn him on like this. Taking matters into her own hands(literally), she palmed him through his pants, arousing herself with merely the sight of his expressions.