P.

By HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
L.
LI.

XLIX.

1.8K 64 90
By HumanNature82

   "Baby. Baby. Babe!?"

Nova clapped her hands in front of Jamie's face. "You okay?"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighed.

    "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," she lied. "Just kind of spaced out is all. Is Devin asleep?"

    "Yeah, he's out like a light."

Nova laid across the sectional, her head resting in Jamie's lap. Anticipating the feel of Jamie's long digits combing through her loose curls, she closed her eye but the feeling never came. Peeling open her eyes she studied her partners face. Her eyes sealed shut with a pained expression, her lips in a hard line as she clinched her jaw.

    "Baby," Nova called. Jamie barely opened her eyes to see the concern etched upon her partner's face. "What's wrong?"

    It was tender, unhurried, reminiscent of where they'd been before. Yet it was so wrong. Breaking their union in protest, she got lost in his almond pools the moment she stared back at him.

    "You don't how long I've been wanting to do that?"

She couldn't keep the warmth she felt inside from appear across her face. The corner of her lips rising ever so slowly.

    "Me too," she confessed.

He stood and took hold of her hand, pulling her out of her chair.

    "Let's sit over here."

    "It's nothing."
Jamie buried her fingers in Nova's locks. "Just tired."

Nova let it go as the head massage ensued. "How was everything with Prince?"

    "Good. We just vibed. He played some tunes for me. Some unreleased stuff."

    "Sounds fun."

    "You and Andy?"

    "We got our asses whooped by Devin," she laughed. "I swear he needs to start competing. I'm sure he'd bring in some big bucks."

Settling into the softness of the purple cushions he removed the band that held her wild mane in a low bun.

    "There."

Cupping the left side of her cheek his thumb ran across her bottom lip before slowly kissing her.

    "I think—" she spoke against his lips. "I think I'm too high for this right now?" Jamie's eyes hung low in a haze. "And you've been drinking..."

She could taste the alcohol on his lips.

    "I had one right before you got here," he replied. "But I ain't drunk. Are you really high?"

    "No," she whispered.

Her high had worn off then they'd entered the studio. Prince leaned in for another kiss, this time pushing her to lay back. She pushed back.

    "Prince," she mumbled. "I can't."

He pulled away from her, settling himself as far as possible on the opposite end.

    "You really want to be with her?"

    "It's not like you're not attached either—"

    "I asked you a question, Jamie?" His head tilted just enough to meet her gaze.

    "Yeah," she confessed.

    "You're lying. Your answer doesn't seem like it comes from a place of certainty."

    "Maybe you're wrong. Maybe you're right."

    She fiddled with her hands as she attempted to keep the tears at bay.

    "Maybe you're right. Oh god. Fuck," she exasperated. She pulled the sleeve of the wool sweater over her palm to wipe her face. "I do love her. Really, I do." The tears fell freely. "It's just a lot right now. Why does it hurt to say that?"

    "I'm not sure," he shrugged lightly. "Imagine being the one on the receiving end of things."

    "I'm sorry," she weeped.

With her hands placed in her lap once more, she toyed with her fingers, afraid to look in his direction. He came closer. Close enough for his warmth to kiss her skin. With his hand gliding between hers she sighed.

    "Stop doing that around me. Stop worrying. And please stop crying."

She tried her best, continuing to clean her tear stained cheeks.

    "Trust me I don't like this crying shit either, but she's made me so fuckin' soft." Jamie managed to laugh at her own moment of honesty. "You know over the years she got me to let my guard down. Even after everything—everything we've been though and I've learned that anyone willing to put up with your bullshit is worth sticking by."             Failing to earn a response, she continued.

    "You just don't understand. You're making this so fucking hard."

Prince intertwined his fingers with her own, his thumb gliding over the cool band. He still hadn't asked her about the piece of jewelry that decorated her finger. He couldn't bear to know the story behind it.

    "I lost her once before. I don't want to lose her again."

    "Well, I'll try to make sure you don't."

After a much needed shower Jamie crawled into bed, getting comfortable on Nova's chest. The room lay still, the peaceful silence engulfing them, but with Nova being Nova she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

    "What's on your mind, J?"

    "Nothing, just tired," she replied.

An hour passed and Jamie lay wide awake staring at her partner sound asleep. The side of her face buried into the pillow she gripped. She was in a deep slumber and for a moment Jamie wished she wasn't. Maybe she would have heard her roaming about the bedroom, changing into a pair of joggers and hoodie or slipping on her gym shoes. After planting a kiss upon Nova's forehead she walked out into the hallway closing the door behind her.

Entering the hall her little cousin stood just exiting the bathroom.

    "Sorry, I had to pee." He told her, wondering why she was dressed.

    "C'mon. I'll tuck you in."

Jamie sat at Devin's side, securing him in the pile of blankets when he decided to ask the question that ran through his head all day.

    "We've met Prince before. Haven't we?" The nod of her head came with ease. "Friend?" Another nod. "He always looked familiar when I saw him on the tv."

    "I know."

    "Is that where you're going? To see Friend?"

    "No."

    "Ok." Devin turned over, shutting his eyes. "I won't tell her."

💜💜💜

She had no idea of how long she'd stood in the living room of the quiet home. She'd driven there after some time of roaming aimlessly. With the small bag of drinks, she wandered off to the din. It'd always been her favorite room there.

She slipped off her jacket and placed the bag on the floor. She needed some music to put her at ease. She scanned the selection of records coming across a favorite.

'To be young, gifted and black
Oh what a lovely precious dream
To be young, gifted and black
Open your heart to what I mean'

    Jamie cracked open the small bottle of wine and settled on the old familiar sofa. There she took a few sips and listened to the fullness of Donny's voice, his soul spilling through the speakers lulling her into a light slumber. Light enough to catch the sound of the record being flipped to the B side.

   His aroma, his presence, everything—completely filled the room. Yet she remained in place, unbothered, listening to the music. Donny's voice suddenly flowing through the speakers yet again.

'If I ever leave you, baby
You can say I told you so
And if I ever hurt you
You know, I hurt myself as well

    "I hoped you'd be here this time," he spoke. "Especially after everything earlier."

    "I kind of hoped you wouldn't be."

Jamie peeled her eyes open in acknowledgment. He sat on the opposite end of the couch, placing her feet in his lap.

    "Why's that?"

    "You know why."

'Is that any way for a man to carry on
Do you think I want my loved one gone
Said I love you
More than you'll ever know
More than you'll ever know'

    "Good choice," he uttered.

'When I wasn't making much money
You know where my paycheck went
You know, I brought it home to you, baby
And I never spent a red cent'

Jamie watched him in the dimmed room. Watched as he removed her socks and rubbed her feet. Watched as he turned his head in her direction. Watching her, watching him.

    "I should go," she mumbled.

Jamie quickly sat up on the couch. She shoved her bare feet in her gym shoes and cross the threshold with Prince calling her name. As she opened the front door, his hand came from over her shoulder slamming it shut.

    "Jamie listen."

    "No. You listen to me," she countered. "I shouldn't be here. I should've never come."

    "But you are here."

He brought his hand down to her waist and slowly turned her to face him.

    "And I'm glad you came. I know it's only been a few hours, but I'm truly happy to see you standing in front of me."

    "I can't be here. I feel like something is gonna happen. And—"

The pained expression on her face tore him apart. He could see she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Yet, he still watched her with his eyes clouded with desire.

    "You don't want to lose her," he finished for her. "Right."

Her eyes began to swell, her softness coming to surface yet again.

    "I'm engaged, Prince."

Hazel eyes locked on her brown pools, his heart shattering ever so slowly. This is what he feared. The significance of the band decorating her finger. She truly belonged to someone else. She had moved on in ways he hadn't imagined. Yes, he had Andy and he felt for her in many ways, but marriage was something that he wouldn't allow himself to reach with her.

After some time he finally found his words. Uttering them softly.

    "Engaged."

    "Yeah," she managed. "It happened while in Australia."

The location of the proposal was one that left him winded. He'd taken a step away from her. The reason she was even there was his own doing. While Andy was away working on her many projects, he'd made the suggestion of her taking a little break to visit him during the Australian leg. A suggestion she was all for. He'd known she oblige him and more than likely bring her hair stylist since they'd grown to be quite fond of each other. And for Nova, she'd inevitably ask her partner to come.

But if he knew that the simple suggestion would lead to this, he would have held off. His slick maneuvering to see Jamie not only sped up the process of Nova's plans, but placed an even larger wedge between them.

    "Marriage," he uttered. "Are you ready for that?"

    "I said yes, so I think I am."

Prince reclaimed his previous position, stepping towards her. He found her left hand feeling the coolness of the band for the second time.

    "You're not."

Here they were in another compromising position, but this time she refused to submit.

    "Prince, I can't," she managed before his lips swallowed the words that may have followed.

    She tried to push him away. To stop them both from crossing a line that they should not have approached in the first place. Still with every kiss, her body grew weaker as they went from her lips down to her neck. Soon, she lost it. Lost track of everything. It was as if she was in another world. Floating on air until her nude body hit the fresh linen.

    "I love you," she heard him say as he buried himself between her thighs.

Those words brought on a wave of guilt for more than one reason. Those reasons quickly drifted into darkness as the nerves down below were stimulated.

Her mouth soon fell open as her back arched, releasing a sound he'd never forgotten, with a single word that followed.

    "Fuck."

Unfazed by the outburst, he kept going. Going until she rewarded him with her nectar. Yet he wasn't satisfied.

Kissing up her body, he reconnected with her lips.

    "I love you," he said again.

Searching her eyes for an inclination of her thoughts, he positioned himself at her entrance. The moment her gazed dropped straining to see what lied below, he spoke.

    "Do you want me to stop?"

The response given was one of welcoming, her right leg widening for him to rest comfortably. Accepting the invitation he buried himself in her treasure.

Her eyes closed at the beautiful intrusion. It'd been some time since she'd been penetrated. In fact, the last time it'd occurred was with he who dwindled within her currently. By the sound of his moans, it hadn't gone unnoticed.

She was tight. Almost as tight she was the first time they'd become one. The feel caused an inkling of concern for her comfort as his length ran along her walls, but the moment her legs wrapped around his waist he knew where she was. Awaiting the moment of satisfaction and she was getting there rather quickly. It was a pinnacle he didn't want her to reach alone.

Prince took hold of her left hand, intertwining their fingers. He felt it again, her ring, still cool to the touch. To where their hands lay, beside her head, her eyes fixated on it. Prince released her hand, bringing his to her chin. Slowly he tilted her head in his direction.

    "Jamie..."

    "Take it off, please."

The simple request was too much for her to carry out on her own. With her hand now dangling between them, he wrapped his fingers around the jewelry. With ease it came sliding down her slim digit. On the bed side table he placed it.

    "Thank you."

Cupping his cheek she brought him forward to meet her for a kiss. A kiss that ignited a fire in him, that reminded him of where a piece of him lay. The kiss evolved into an epic battle, soon they tossed and turned as each fought for dominance. He'd won, with his lower half hurrying to mark his territory as she seemed to tighten around him. Moments later she came. Calling his name. Latching his lips unto hers he joined her, catching her cries as he let his seed spill. Leisurely riding its waves.

Time had passed as they lay in the darkness. With him still in between her thighs, resting on her chest, she toyed with a loose string on his head scarf.

    "I missed this," he confessed. "Being like this."

    "Yeah."

The single word hung in the air, giving him no clue as to what she meant by it. Yet, he didn't press it. She was here and that was the only thing he needed to know. He still lives there in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 217 66
Just read the story!!!
22.5K 354 11
Hiii so this is my first story and I hope you will like it. English isn't my first language so if I mess something up tell me. I hope you like this s...
1K 29 20
the title explains it....so does the story...read it