๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ || ๐‚...

By Akiione

(COMPLETED) Fluffy Charlastor story || Alastor finally gets Charlie's happy hotel up and running, and she's... More

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ ~ ๐’ฎ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“‚
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ~ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ~ ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ~ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ ~ ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐น๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ป๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ~ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐’ช๐’ฝ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ ~ ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐“ˆ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ธ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ผ ๐’ข๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐’ฒ๐‘’'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ~ ๐ต๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ~ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ~ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ
A/N

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚- ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ~ ๐“๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ

2.6K 43 23
By Akiione

The couple sat there for a while. Alastor rested his head on top of hers, she was still latched onto his torso. When Alastor was finally about to get up, he heard snoring coming down from below. 'She's asleep? All that crying must have worn her out..'

He couldn't carry her out of there or it would like like he just killed the poor girl, lord knows what Lucifer would do. He'd probably kill Alastor on the spot. So, he gently shook Charlie's shoulder and leaned down close to her ear. He whispered, "Oh Charlie~" and she shot up, their faces now only inches apart. Charlie's hands were placed on either side of Alastor as she was leaning towards him, he was tilted back with a smirk plastered all over his face.

Oh how he was loving this.

Charlie's face erupted into a blushing mess as she scrambled to push herself off of him, nervously laughing as she brushed her clothes off. "I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you like that... heh..."

"Oh it's quite alright! I understand you might be rather tired, dear," Alastor answered, now pushing himself upright. They were both up now, standing next to the window that overlooked the city. It was silent for a few minutes. But Charlie finally let out a long sigh, before relaxing her posture and letting out a small chuckle.

"Who would've seen it coming? Me and you," Charlie said. Alastor was rather thrown off by her words, that didn't sound like something she'd say. Just a second ago she was asleep! He glanced over at her, but saw her focus was still outside.

"Mhm," he answered. There wasn't much else he could say. He didn't know what to say. All he did was move over and wrap his arm around her, pulling her into him. Charlie rested her head on his chest and shut her eyes, letting herself drift away from all the worries clouding her mind.

"I say we go home, I'm pretty tired. As you've seen, haha," Charlie said.

"Alrighty then!" Alastor suddenly perked up and jumped backwards, straightening his tie. "Home it is," then he grabbed Charlie's hand and snapped. They were suddenly back at the front doors of the hotel.

"You didn't want to say goodbye to any of your relatives? I do recall you saying you don't get to see them very often," Alastor asked Charlie as they entered the hotel.

"It'll be alright. I've had enough with them for today, Lia won't be very happy to see me any time soon."

Alastor agreed and helped her inside. They both took off their coats and walked into the kitchen where Alastor prepared them both a cup of tea, then brought it over to Charlie who was sprawled out on the couch. "MAN today was long! We're definitely not doing anything tomorrow," Charlie said.

"Agreed. I do want to figure out why Velvet would cause such a commotion in the first place, though," Alastor said. He sat down next to Charlie in the small spot where her feet weren't.

"Wait- that was Velvet?" He hadn't told Charlie any details yet, he figured it would only upset her even more. "I thought it was just some ass hole family member who saw you walk in with me."

"I did some investigating after you went upstairs. Velvet was the one who said my name so loud. However when I asked her why she did it, she suddenly had to be some where and left. Strange, if you ask me," the Radio Demon said. Charlie had an idea of his and Velvets past, it had been a huge issue a couple years back. She didn't know everything, but she knew enough to not ask him about it.

"Hm. Maybe we should just forget about that for now, say? I'm done with the whole thing. Wonder what Vaggie and Angel are up to-"

As if on cue, Vaggie and Angel ran out of the elevators and down the stairs, straight up to Alastor and Charlie. They were screaming the entire time.

"Charlie! Alastor! How was your date? Was it fun?" Angel asked? He bounced up and down on his heals, holding fat nuggets in his arms. Vaggie was right beside him, nodding eagerly to hear what happened.

"I- Can we talk about it another time? I'm not in the mood right now," Charlie said. Alastor have her a sympathetic look before turning to Angel and Vaggie, who were now perfectly still.

"Why?" Vaggie asked, she would always stay up with Charlie until the early hours of the morning on party nights. Charlie always had so much to say, Vaggie looked forward to it. But tonight, she seemed to hate the thought of it.

"Because I don't want to." Vaggie just stared at her.

"Oh. Okay then hun... I'm gonna head to bed. You should too! It's getting pretty late, I can tell you need some sleep," Vaggie pulled her friend up from the couch and wrapped her in a hug, then smiled the biggest smile she could. While she was a little disappointed, and sad, she didn't want to drag on their conversation any longer than it needed to be. Charlie always loved her hugs.

"Thanks, Vags. I appreciate it," Charlie said. Angel and Vaggie said their good nights and headed back upstairs, leaving Alastor and Charlie alone again in the silent lobby. Not even Husk was passed out at the bar.

"Well I suppose I should be going..." Alastor muttered. He didn't want to go. They hadn't moved in together yet, he knew it was a matter of time but didn't want to rush anything. He wanted Charlie to make that decision."

"M-Maybe you could... y-you know... stay? I don't know, I'm tired of you leaving me," Charlie stammered. She was so tired at this point, she was just throwing out whatever was on her mind. She meant it though. 'I hope he says yes... Better now than never!'

There was a long pause before Alastor chuckled, tilted his head to the side and gave her a small smile. "We can talk about this tomorrow, Charlie. But yes, I'm tired of leaving too."

Charlie was glad he said that. For a second she though he would have said no.

The couple said their good nights and had one last kiss, Charlie really didn't want him to leave. Alastor didn't want to go, either. He wouldn't have to soon.

Charlie wandered up to her room and turned on one of her favorite songs as she got ready for bed. She put on her pjs that her and Alastor had worn the first night he had ever stayed over, that seemed like forever ago.

She danced around her bathroom, singing to her hearts content as music filled throughout the room.

As for Alastor? He was doing the same thing, singing into his microphone as he walked around his room. He could feel Charlie was singing, he knew she was. He felt it.

She felt it too. And she loved it. They were singing their hearts out, letting it all go. After the stressful day they had, this was the best way to let it all out. Music filled the room, creeping out into the hallway and into the other rooms where even Vaggie and Angel were modding their heads to the beat.

Oh the day it had been. The months they had spent together, through the ups and downs, Charlie never stopped loving him. And he never stopped loving her.

THE END

please read!
(Hello! This concludes my very first book! Writing this was a roller coaster, when I started it I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. If I'm being honest, I still don't. But hey, here we are! I'm sorry if the ending seemed rushed, I had originally planned on making this a pretty long book. However I've lost interest in Hazbin and in Charlastor, while I'll always ship it I've moved on to other things! I've been in this fandom since October 2019, and loved it for a long time. I'm not leaving! I'd just rather not drag this on without truly loving what I'm writing about, ya know? I've sort of already been doing that, writing this became more of a chore rather than something I enjoy, sadly. But I would never trade it for the world! I've met some amazing people and this helped me share my love for Charlastor with people who loved it just as much as I did.

Another thing, fandom drama has really gotten out of control. While I hate to admit it, this is the most toxic fandom I have ever been in. It's tiring. People act like they're five when it comes to ships, why they can't get along I'll never understand.

For the future? I plan to write more! I want to actually plan out my book and what's going to happen before I start writing, unlike I did with this. Which I regret. Lots of life stuff was happening during this too- surgery, Covid-19, school.

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me. This book is almost at 6K reads which is absolutely insane to me- when I started this book, I had no one to express my love for Charlastor with. Now the fandom has grown a lot and expanded to a much larger audience, to see what I cared so much about be shared by so many people warms my heart. You all are so kind, I wouldn't be here without you! Seriously, when I started this book I expected no one to read it lol.

You'll hear again from me soon, I promise.
Love you all~ Akiione 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.1K 30
โ”€โ”€โ”€ complete แƒฆ โฑ Alastor's perspective. โคท ๐“๐‡๐„ princess of hell wants to end the feud between all creatures in hell. She wants everyone to be at...
10.6K 113 12
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
9.9K 209 15
What happens if instead of Alastor becoming hurt during the fight with Adam. The actual person was Charlie as she tried to save Alastor from dying. H...
55.1K 1.7K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...