๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘ผ (๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช...

By eddiemunsonslovrr

"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก" ----------------- ๐Ÿ… ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž!
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ
๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ& ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐Ÿ’Š
๐™๐™Ž๐™…
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’
๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
Authors note!!!

๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™ข

84 5 16
By eddiemunsonslovrr

"You're such a disgrace to this family!" her aunt yelled at her.

Her body collapsed to the hard tiled floor. This was the fifth fight this week, doesn't surprise her anymore.

"Look at you, all bruised up and bloodied on the floor. My heel pressing against your bruised cheek." her aunt taunted her "Tell me JuJu how does it feel to be in this position?. The same position your mother was always in whenever your father would beat her up"

JuJu growled "Enough!" through her suppressed anger she let out the biggest ball of energy since she developed her quirk.

That's what her aunt feared most, her quirk.

"Take her to the basement!" her aunt growled at her as she ordered two very strong men to take her to the dark basement where she would probably stay at this rate the entire month.

The basement is where she would be locked up. No food. No light. No contact from the outside world. Nothing.

It's been this way for the past sixteen years of her life. Well, ever since she was taken away from her mom.

"Mom?" she asked nervously "No... MOM!" she shouted as two very large adults took her mother in the most brutal way by force inside a very white car with blue lights on top.

"Somebody stop her!" a woman yelled as the small child ran up to her mother to give her a hug.

Her mother didn't hesitate in giving her daughter one last tight hug.

"Just remember baby, I love you. I love you so much, with all my heart. My sweet baby" tears were streaming down their cheeks.

The mother hesitated to be released from her daughters embrace, constantly thrashing and using any brute force against the tall figures.

"Don't cry baby!" her mother shouted "I will see you again!""

"MOMMY!" the daughter yelled as she watched her mother get brutally pinned down by the tall figures who repeatedly kept punching her mothers face.

Ever since that day she's been living with her aunt. Her mothers German step sister. She lives in the most fancy suite, in the most fancy hotel, in the most fancy country in Japan.

Her aunt was always pushing her into doing new things. Signing her up to do extra curricular activities when all she wanted to do was to sit down in the grass and watch the leaves flow from side to side.

She was in gymnastics, martial arts, ballet, hip hop class, horse riding lessons, etiquette classes, modeling classes, piano classes, choir lessons, among other things. The reason behind that was the fact that her aunt HATED the fact that she had a quirk, a very strong quirk. So she tried everything in her might to get her niece to do activities that don't include quirks.

But every time she would just get tired of doing the same things over and over again for six years that she ultimately convinced her aunt to pull her out of all those activities.

Every day she's stuck inside the basement she tries to go to her happy place, her mom.

Every single happy moment she ever had in her life was with her mom, even the not so happy ones.

The doors to the basement creeped open, a bright light shining through it. Her aunt threw her a towel.

"Duschen. Du dreckiges Schwein"

(take a shower. you filthy pig)

A shower was all she needed. 

As she turned on the shower she felt relief as the cold droplets of water hit her bruised skin.

JuJu wasn't much of a crier, she hated that type of weakness. But sometimes crying in the shower helps, right?, even if it means quietly sobbing into your knees until you feel like the pain has subsided.

Today is the day she takes her entrance exam to UA high, the hero program. As obvious her aunt wasn't too happy about it and her uncle could really care less.

"Ich hoffe du versagst. Du bist nichts als ein dummes dummes Kind, das niemals etwas bedeuten wird"

(I hope you fail. You're nothing but a stupid dumb child that will never amount to anything.)

JuJu softly sighed. Her aunt was never the best motivator in this world, let alone told JuJu to go follow her dreams. Instead she was always told she would end up like her mother. Beat up by a man who claimed to be a hero, succumbing to selling your body for food and easing away your pain with drugs.

Her palms were pressing against the edge of her drawer, not wanting to make eye contact with her aunt.

"Solltest du nicht bei der Arbeit sein, alte Hexe? Sie wissen, dass Sie den Schwanz Ihres Chefs lutschen, um einen besseren Mindestlohn zu erhalten, als Sie normalerweise erhalten"

(Shouldn't you be at work old hag?. You know sucking your boss's cock for a better minimum wage pay than what you usually get paid)

This seemed to have angered her aunt, but not enough to brutally slap JuJu. Her aunt simply scoffed under her breath.

"Bratty child" she finally said in english before walking away from JuJu's room and the apartment.

JuJu sighed and slumped down on her bed, her towel still wrapped around her body.

JuJu was the niece of a German aunt and a Russian uncle. Ever since she was little she took classes on how to speak German and Russian because they refused to speak in any other language that wasn't German Or Russian.

And ever since she found out she was moving to Japan she also took Japanese classes.

She can fluently speak five languages. English, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese. She speaks fluent Spanish from her mothers side.

JuJu looked at the clock, 6:30 am.

I still have time for a walk before the entrance exam. JuJu thought.

Her quirk developed when she was merely five years old. It came by as an accident when she was defending herself from her school bullies that were taunting her. Out of anger she threw an energy ball at the group of bullies causing them serious damage.

That day was the day her aunt started to despise her even more. She forbid JuJu from ever using her quirk and if she ever saw her using her quirk she was going to kill her.

Despite her aunts threat she still practiced with her quirk when she was stuck in the basement. It was a pretty strong quirk.

Her quirk is a combination of her mom and dad. Her mom held the powers and characteristics of a demon. Her father had the ability to fly and control balls of energy. With that JuJu had her mothers demon quirk mixed in with her fathers quirk, except for a small tiny portion of her quirk that wasn't exactly right.

Despite having both of her parents quirk mixed she had...other quirks within her DNA.

This mystery quirk was called "El misterio" it loosely translates to "The mystery". The name implicates itself, whoever has that quirk is a mystery. A mystery quirk. Her mom feared that she might have ended up with that quirk.

Her fathers side of the quirk. Her fathers side had more implications of an angel, he came from a very powerful family with very powerful quirks that were passed down from generation to generation.

As she closed the suite doors and went down the elevator she placed earbuds to listen to music along her mini walk.

She had only recently moved to Japan five months ago. It wasn't because she wanted to or because her aunt wanted her to come to japan. She only came because of a little incident that happened while she was staying in America. Her aunt payed a lot of money to media so they wouldn't show what JuJu had done.

When her aunt brought her to Japan she heard about the infamous school that specializes in training people with quirks, UA high school.

The entrance exam was at 10 am so JuJu decided to go to the nearest cafe in the beach to eat breakfast.

"oh, morning there JuJu!" the nice cashier greeted JuJu. She's been coming here ever since she landed on Japan.

"Morning" she softly responds.

"The usual?" JuJu nodded.

She sat down in one of the tables to wait for her food. While she waited she decided to scroll through her social media.

"Morning there kid!, what's your order?"

"Just a sandwich and a water bottle"

That voice... it's so familiar to her...

"JuJu?" that male voice asked.

When she looked from her phone she realized who it was. Midoriya.

A small twinkle of happiness appeared in her eyes.

"Midoriya?..." she softly says. The green haired boy beamed in happiness "Hey there JuJu long time no see!" he softly scratches the back of his head.

wow... he's gotten so pretty... and muscular as well...

Her eyes traveled up and down his body without noticing that he was blushing.

"Oh, sorry I must've gotten carried away. After all I haven't seen you in what? eleven years?" Midoriya nodded "Yeah, eleven years. Can't believe it's been that long".

"Why don't you sit down here, we can catch up on lost time"

Midoriya smiled "I would love that" he said as he sat down across from JuJu.

"What are you up to today?" he kindly asked

"I'm going to the UA entrance exams" she replied.

Midoriya seemed to choke on his water. JuJu widened her eyes and extended her hand to help "Oh my god, are you okay?" Midoriya nodded as he finally stopped coughing.

"I'm also going to the UA entrance exams"

That seemed odd to JuJu. Last time they talked he didn't have a quirk.

"Not to be mean but... aren't you... you know... quirkless?"

Midoriya slightly blushed and scratched the back of his head nervously "Oh yeah, it just developed late" he nervously chuckled.

That's odd... i've never heard of a quirk developing late...

"And what about you, how's your mom?. Last time we talked you said that you were going to live with someone else in a far away place"

JuJu stared at her caramel latte for a moment "I never really told anyone the reason why I had to leave. Do you promise to not tell anyone?"

Midoriya nodded his head.

"I never told anyone about this if I'm being honest. When my dad left she started to sell her body" Midoriya looked at JuJu confused "Prostitute. She was a prostitute" His eyes slightly widened but he let her continue "She was selling her body for sex to bring in food to the house, pay the bills, and for..." she took a short pause "drugs".

She took a sip of her rather overly large caramel latte frappuchino. "She wasn't okay in her head and I was the one who always had to look out for her, you know?. Keep an eye out at her drug intake, making sure she doesn't overdose, cleaning the house, you know just normal things"

To Midoriya taking care of a drug addict prostitute mom wasn't exactly normal but he didn't press on it.

"After that they took my mom into rehab and I was taken away by mom's step sister, aka my aunt who's german by the way and i've been living with her ever since then. And about that far away place I was just going away to a different home with my aunt far away from the apartments from where we used to live. I went to a different school where rich kids went to, instead I used to get into a lot of fights and got pulled out and was sent to america where I stayed till a couple of months ago when I finally came back to Japan and decided to go try out for those UA exams"

''Wow... she's changed so much since I last saw her... she's gotten so pretty too... it's almost unbelievable how beautiful she is..'' Midoriya thought.

Midoriya never thought that his childhood best friend would be this pretty after eleven years.

"Are you still with that boy?... what's his name?- Katsuki I think?"

That name made Midoriya really stiff for some reason.

"Oh yeah... Kacchan. He's also going to entrance exams for UA"

Speaking of entrance exams. JuJu checked her watch and almost choked on her latte "SHIT MIDORIYA WE'RE LATE!" she shouts.

They were talking for so long that they lost track of time.

"How are we going to get- AHHHHHHHH!" Midoriya yelled as he was suddenly catapulted into the air with JuJu.

That was also part of JuJu's quirk. She had huge angel like wings sprout out from behind her back. People never notice these wings because they easily shift back inside her skin.

"Hold on, Deku" she said as she flew through the skies as fast as she could with her wings.

"YOU'RE FLYING WAY TOO FAST" Midoriya's face looked hilarious. It looked like it was being pulled apart by the wind.

"WELL I HAVE TO IF WE WANT TO GET THERE FAST!"

Midoriya was too busy screaming to even hear what JuJu had to say. Even when she safely landed Midoriya on the floor he was still screaming.

"Uh, Deku" she poked his arm "We're here and it looks like we got right on time. No one has entered the building yet"

Deku sighed and started to walk alongside with JuJu to the entrance. While they both walked JuJu took the time to put her hair up in a ponytail and a black mask that covered her nose and mouth, so people only saw her hazel-green eyes.

"Deku?" she looked around for her green haired friend and saw him floating in mid air, a girl seemed to make him float. She was short and had short light brown hair.

"I'm Ochaco Ururaraka, Nice to meet you!"

"Hm, Ochaco Ururaraka. The girl that makes things float" JuJu thought.

Deku started to run towards JuJu. A flustered look on his face.

"That girls pretty cute don't you think?" she nudged his shoulder making him even more flustered.

"Y-Yeah I guess"

"He looks so cute when he's flustered" JuJu thought.

When they finally got inside the room they were supposed to be in they were greeted by millions of other students chattering. Deku went to sit down next to the girl that can float things.

JuJu looked around trying to see where she could sit down. A boy with super spiky red hair waved his hand at JuJu "Hey!, sit over here there's a free seat!" JuJu wouldn't normally sit with strangers, let alone a male.

She walked next to the red haired male and sat down in the free chair, setting her backpack on the floor. She didn't mutter a thank you, she instead stayed silent. She leaned back on her chair, one leg crossing the other, both arms crossed across her chest. An unimpressed look across her face.

"Hey, uh, my name's Kirishima" he smiled widely showing off his fang like teeth.

"Kirishima should be called daddy shark cause of his teeth"

JuJu mentally chuckled.

"Name's JuJu" her voice was slightly muffled by the mask but Kirishima understood her name and gave her another smile.

They both shook hands. Kirishima mentally blushed at how soft JuJu's hands are.

"Why the mask?" he asked.

JuJu mentally rolled her eyes. With expressionless eyes she looked back Kirishima "Just thought I'd wear it".

Kirishima decided to stop talking if he all her words were going to be this way.

"Thank you. For giving me this free chair" she took one hook of her mask, giving him a full access of her lips. She gave him a soft small half smile before hooking her mask back on.

Kirishima slightly blushed at her smile.

"HEYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY SAY HEYYYYYYYYYYYY" present mic shouted rather loudly.

"Weooo, everybody say bum bum bum"

JuJu softly chuckled at the sudden joke that came up in her head.

She felt slightly bad at the fact that nobody said anything in return and just kept quiet. Present mic started to talk about how the exam was going to be, defeating robots. Those with a huge 0 on them didn't count for points.

She and Kirishima parted ways. Found herself walking to the route that Deku was walking.

"Hey" he turned his face to meet JuJu "Good luck out there, give it your best" Deku smiled "You too!" He happily said.

And there everybody stood. Others beamed with excitement to knock down robots, while the other half looked like they were going to throw up out of fear.

She took out her earbuds, ready to blast music, to make her feel like she was already in a epic fighting scene.

The countdown started.

3...

2...

1...

The alarm finally blared. Time to fight.

So many people were fighting and taking the robots down. The robots with the 0 points didn't count but she had a gut feeling that they did.

She was lightning fast running around at full speed defeating the robots with her quirk.

Stomping, kicking, punching, anything that activated her quirk to defeat the robots.

"Hey, who's that?" a random lady asked.

"yeah who is that?"

"SHE'S SO COOL!"

People that were taking the exam were amazed at seeing someone with such a unique quirk.

"HEY YOU DUMB EXTRA THAT WAS MINE" someone yelled. When she landed on the floor she turned around to see a spiky haired boy with a black tank top. JuJu gave him a menacing stare, flipping him off.

The spiky haired boy growled at JuJu.

"HEY YOU DUMB NERD DON'T YOU EVER FLIP ME OFF EVER AGAIN!"

With her wings sprouted, flying in mid air, she smirked under her mask and double flipped him off. This seemed to make that spiky haired boy extremely pissed off.

Some person screamed, she immediately ran to the noise. A huge ass robot, with number 0 on it. they were too scared to fight it.

But JuJu wasn't.

She spreads her wings and with force she flew to the sky, giving the robot a huge kick and punch causing such a loud boom that the fake buildings and windows around them collapsed. That wasn't enough, she had to use her weapon.

She forcefully extended her arm, a sword appeared right in her hands.

JuJu stragized good enough to take down the robot. She jumped far up into the sky and when she came down a golden explosion was heard everywhere, her sword was buried deep within in it's robot body. This sent everyone in awe, including Deku.

Another robot with the number 0 came around, this time it was Deku who took it down.

"ULTRA SMASH!" Deku smashed his fist against the robot causing it to explode into pieces. He did that to save that Urururaka girl that was going to be smashed by the robot.

Deku started to fly down, but he wasn't stopping. He was falling really fast.

Wait... he's going to crash... SHIT HE'S GOING TO CRASH!

"SHIT!" JuJu cursed. With her rapid movements she quickly jumped from side to side on the buildings then opened her wings to fly and catch Deku.

"GOTCHA!"

The crowd started cheering and whooping as JuJu landed on top of an arm of a robot safely with Deku in her arms.

Deku murmured for a bit, his vision a bit hazy. "Where am I?" he groggily asked, not noticing that he was in JuJu's arms. "In my arms" Deku widened his eyes, spirals of shock loomed in them.

"I suggest you don't move, you broke an arm and a leg"

Deku hadn't realized that with his powers he did that.

"Excuse me children, nurse coming through" a sweet old lady in a small hovering chair came floating over to where Deku and JuJu where.

JuJu recognized who that lady was. RECOVERY GIRL!

"Hello there dear, would you kindly place the young man on the floor. I have to heal his wounds"

JuJu politely nodded and placed Deku on the floor without causing any other harm to him.

"MMMMMMMHUA!" Recovery girls quirk was healing other peoples wounds.

Once Recovery girl kissed Deku's arm and leg he felt brand new.

"Alright, bye bye dear!" And with that Recovery girl hovered away.

"Hey, how do you feel?" JuJu asked Deku. He stood up from the floor, no scratches or broken limbs "I feel fantastic, like I never broke my bones" JuJu softly smiled under her mask.

The entrance exam was officially over. Everyone gathered around to leave. From the corner of her eye she looked and saw Kirishima. Like she had done back to before they went to the exam she took off one side of her mask off and gave Kirishima big warm smile with a little wave.

She placed the mask back on and kept on walking. Kirishima blushed so hard his entire face was red.

JuJu parted ways with Deku and started walking back to the suite. She always liked taking the long road home.

Once she opened the doors to the grand suite she was greeted by her two energetic dobermans. Her two dogs excitedly barked and jumped around at the sight of JuJu.

"Hey there boys" she softly said, bending down to pet their soft heads. "I bet you boys are hungry, right?" She walked into the kitchen and poured in dog food in their food bowls.

The sun was already setting down, a beautiful shade of peach, blue, purple, yellow and orange were all mixed in.

She walked to her room to take off her mask and makeup. She was extremely tired today.

JuJu took a quick shower under the cold water. She wore the most comfortable clothes she could find, a black nirvana shirt with nike shorts. She slipped in her sandals and walked out the buildings security exit that lead to the roof.

She liked coming here whenever she needed peace.

She took out her Polaroid camera and took a picture of the sky. She sat on the edge, legs dangling. She took a deep breath, eyes closed, letting the wind blow through her skin.

It's moments like these she wished she could have all the time.

Little did she know that her whole life was going to change...

---------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY!!! tHIS IS the end of the first chapter!

word count: 3573

I hope you guys like long chapters because i like writing them lol

remember to leave a like and a comment!

love you guys! xoxo juju

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2K 36
๐™’๐™€'๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ (๐˜„๐Ÿฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ) -๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โžท โžน โžธ ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
92.8K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
178K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
161K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...