dukeceit oneshots (abandoned)

By purplesouda

dukeceit oneshots i wrote when i was around 13-14 and in the sanders sides fandom. it's probably cringe and s... More

Welcome!
✑ Quick A/N ✑
Sweater/Bedhead
Teddy Bear
❁❁❁ Otptober ❁❁❁
❁ 2nd day - Shopping ❁
❁ 3rd day - Cooking/baking ❁
❁ 4th day - Lazy Afternoon ❁
❁ 5th day - Video games ❁
❁ 6th day - First date (Human AU) ❁
✑ YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ✑
❁ 7th Day- First Kiss (Ficlet) ❁
❁ 8th Day - Movie or series (Ficlet) ❁
❁ 9th day- Comforting ❁
❁ 10th Day - Arguments ❁
❁ 12th Day - Relaxing Together ❁
❁ 13th Day - Aquarium Date ❁
❁ 11th day - Making up ❁
❁ 14th day - Selfie (Ficlet) ❁
✑ You Choose! ✑
❁ Day 15 - Awkward moment ❁
❁ 17th day- Vintage Clothing (Ficlet, sorry!) ❁
✑ Please read ✑
❁ 18th Day - Cosplay ❁
❁ 19th Day - Haunted House ❁
❁ 20th Day - Visiting Fam(ILY) ❁
❁ 21st day - Will You Marry Me? ❁
☏ Consider ☏
❁ 22nd day - Wedding ❁
❁ 23rd day - Cozying up ❁
❁ 24th Day - Sharing a scarf ❁
Married (Request)
And who might you be? [Drag Au]
Wow 😳
❁ 25th Day - Walking On A Fall Forest ❁
Demus as parents
Demus as parents part two
✑ HNGGG ✑
Hugs
Plushies
☏ Sir Tentacles - Face Reveal ☏
✏ Rambling ✏
✏ Rambling ✏
✏ Rambling ✏
Big fluff!
Spoilers!! :O
Something I need to address
✑ A/N - 👀 ✑
✑ A/N: 👀👀 ✑
Sensitive Scales
Puppy
Trapdoor - BIG ANGST
Jealous
Sarah Smiles
✑ A/N - An idea ✑
Queen au | Help needed??
Queen au | Character sheet!!
Request Page
Matchmaking
Don't Stop Me Now - P1
Dresses and dates
✑ A/N - An apology ✑
✑ A/N - Bruh ✑
Snake Face
Cuddles and goodbyes
✑ A/N: More regular updates? ✑
Accepting
✑ A/N: :( ✑
26th day - Kart Racing
28th Day - Saying "I love you"
Day 30 - Whatever I want
Don't Stop Me Now - P2
Possessive [F l u f f]
ohmygodohmygodohmygod
Okay so
🌻 Day 1 - ... You're a little? 🌻
AHHH (SPOILERS FOR THE NEW VIDEO)
🌻 Day Four - Ticklish 🌻
💗 Quick A/N 💗
Tea Party
Ballet
Join the Discord!!
Teenage Dirtbag
A/Ns
Laser Tag
Deodorant Dilemma
Another A/N!! ( :( )
Oh My God, They Were Roommates (Part One)
oh look a boring nOte
FJALSH3JWKAK
✨ Headcanons ✨
Heather
Monster

Oh My God, They Were Roommates (Part Two)

636 51 21
By purplesouda

Started making it, had a breakdown, bon appetite :)

Trigger Warnings: God/probably heaven or hell or whatever used in vain, Remus is the big drunk, swearing, cocaine may or may not be at the party shhh, and vomiting

I love you all 💛 Stay safe <3

♡♡♡

It was a few weeks since classes had started, and Remus had managed to find someone who was throwing a party tonight.

The eccentric man clapped his hands together and rifled through his and Janus' shared wardrobe. "I really don't know what there is for you to wear, Jan."

Despite his moody attitude, Janus couldn't stop himself from grinning at Remus' excitable self. He'd found sharing a room with Remus wasn't as bad as he thought it would be - it was still pretty strange though. Explaining to Remus why toothbrushes could not be shared under any circumstance, even if you're 'like super tired,' was not very fun.

He focused on Remus, who was still picking through his clothes and holding them up limply. "J, what the hell is this? You can't wear any of this to a party!"

Jan crossed his arms in defense. "Look, I came here to study, idiot. It's not my problem."

"No need to get snappy!" Remus laughed before throwing a pile of his clothes at poor Janus, nearly making him stumble.

"Remus, ow! What the h-"

Remus turned around and placed a hand on his hips. "Well, you can't wear any of that! Just wear something of mine. I don't mind."

"Yours?" Janus flushed slightly. Remus waved a hand. "Yeah, go for it. I have plenty more." Janus ended up picking one of the less weird outfits, smoothing down his shirt and pulling his phone out as he waited for Remus to go change. About ten minutes passed, and J had no choice but to go and rap on their bathroom door. ''I swear, Rem, I'm going to this dumb fucking party without you if you don't hurry up.''

Remus swung the door open, nearly hitting the boy in the process. ''Ow?! You creti- oh.''

Janus almost forgot how to breathe for a second as he took in what Remus was wearing - a small green crop top (Ew I hate writing crop top it sounds weird in my head lmao) accompanied by a black leather skirt & combat boots. Janus swallowed, flustered. ''You look great, Remus.'' Remus snorted and grabbed a flask from his desk. ''Don't go all soft on me, nerdy gremlin boy. I was just warming up to you.''

''Shut the fuck up.'' Janus protested, folding his arms as he followed Remus out of the dorm. ''I'm not even that short. The new kid in psychology is, like-''

''MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE! Can't hear you from down there.'' Janus shoved his friend with a laugh. Okay, maybe things wouldn't be too bad, Janus considered.

♡♡♡

He was wrong. He'd tried to tail after his roommate subtly, to which he had gotten a sneer and a condescending remark: "Awww, is somebody getting attached?"
Remus had promptly disappeared into the crowd.

Some popular new song came over the cheap speakers and everyone went wild, Janus weaving between the crowd frantically as he felt the music vibrate in his chest. He looked down at his red solo cup, containing - well, he didn't even know. He'd only taken it to be polite. Janus thought back to him and Remus leaving for the night, suddenly remembering the flask that Remus had grabbed. Janus groaned. Remus was drunk and lost? His pace quickened as he moved through the sea of faces.

He found himself bumping into some kid with a shock of blonde hair and spilling his drink on the guy's shirt. ''Fuck, sorry man.'' Jan winced. The boy wiped at his shirt. ''No effin' way, dude! I'm straight up not having a good time right now.'' Janus nodded distractedly as he tried to spot Remus, only to find the guy shouting in his ear. ''Did you know somebody broke my vase? Yeah bro. I was all like, ''Who broke this vase?'' but nobody owned up. And that was the last thing my grandma gave to me before she died. I swear to all things football and/or skateboarding that I will find it. I nearly ended up crying... incredibly manly tears...'' his words faded out as Janus pushed past him, determined to find Remus and make sure he wasn't at the centre of something chaotic and/or illegal.

He was incredibly relieved to find him, dancing on a table next to a girl with neon pink hair, who had something white and powdery scattered down her jacket. Okay. Not so chaotic. Maybe a tad illegal.
"Remus! Thank Goodness. I thought you'd gone off to vandalise something, you dumb fuck. I think I'll let myself into the dorm. Sorry for second thoughts, but this isn't for me. Oh and, if you see a blonde dude, tell him Janus says sorry."

Remus turned to face him fully, and Janus' heart dropped in seconds. Remus was wasted. He laughed and grabbed Janus' wrist, words slurring together painfully. "You look like... the rat! From... from flushed away," Remus tripped on something on the table and slid to the floor. "But if he was cute."

Janus cleared his throat and sized up the people Remus had been talking to. They were all looking away and pretending not see, obviously not caring. "Um. Hey. Are you his friends?"

They talked louder, Janus trying again. "Uh. Guys. Excuse me?" Someone spun around, looking sympathetic. "You his new roomie? Unfortunate. Good luck with that one." The group laughed & tittered and before he could turn away, Jan piped up. "Are you guys friends, or...?"
"He's good for a laugh." He shrugged and turned away. Janus turned his focus back to his very intoxicated roommate and tried not to think about the rage bubbling up inside of him. How dare they use Remus as someone to laugh at? Remus was more than just his weird persona, he was kind and intelligent and considerate and - ah. Janus would have to deal with these feelings later.

"Where's Joe, Jan?"
"Um, who's Joe?"
"Haha! Joe! Joe-?" Remus forgot the joke and scowled as he tried to remember it. Janus had no other option but to physically drag the man, whilst ignoring his weird babbling. ("Are you made of cake?") This was not easy, considering how tall Remus was. "C'mon, Remus." Janus led him through the building, people giving them strange looks. "What game are we playing, Jan Jan?"
"You're the princess and I'm," Janus paused, trying to find an exit amongst the tightly packed people. "I'm the knight... coming to save you?" He regretted it instantly as Remus cackled. "I'm a princess!! I'd be the prettiest! Better than stupid... princess ROMAN."

They finally found their way outside, and as soon as Remus saw the grass he stumbled over and threw up in the bushes.

♡♡♡

Remus woke up and found himself in bed, tucked in with a blanket gently placed over him. But he didn't remember going to bed? He rolled over and checked his phone - it was noon, and Saturday. That's when the hangover hit him, head throbbing. "Fuck!"

Janus walked in fondly. "So you woke up, huh?"
"Obviously, you idiot. If I wasn't I'd b-" He stopped and identified the scent coming from the kitchen area. "Is that bacon? Bacon's my favourite!"
"Yeah." Janus settled down on the bed. "I'm making you breakfast in bed. And you'll need a glass of water, obviously."

Remus fought back a smile, trying to sound gruff. "What's all this about?"
"It's what friends do." Janus picked at his sweater. "Speaking of friends, you need new ones."
"You don't know shit about my friends." Remus scowled as the memories of the party came flooding back to him. He groaned.

"I'll give you some time alone. You had a lot to drink." Janus stood but Remus tugged him back down. "No, stay! Uh, when'd you get up?"
"Early. I called Logan and read for a bit."
Remus snorted. "Thrilling, Snakey."
A wry smile came to Janus' face. "At least I'm not going around telling people someone broke my grandma's vase. You should've seen this guy last night. Probably broke it himself."

"Oh my God. You met Joan!" Remus started laughing hysterically. "People always tell me I'm weird, but Joan is something else."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, until Remus spoke up. "You're hot as fuck, you know that?"

Jan tensed up, face dark red and heart thumping in his chest. Oh my God. What was he meant to say? Janus knew he liked Remus, but he had never anticipated this.

Fuck, you screwed it. Nice one, Remus.

Remus watched Janus fidget. "I fucked up. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I always do that. I-"

Janus shook his head with a smirk. "No, actually. I was gathering my thoughts. I could say the same about you," he purred.

Oh.

Remus sat open-mouthed. Nobody had ever responded to his strange flirting like this!

"Goddamn," Remus mumbled, staring longingly at Janus' lips.

Janus stopped and swallowed. This was really happening.

He nodded.

Ree surged forward, almost angrily, to kiss him with a passionate force, Janus cupping his cheek & parting his lips in no time. "Oh, Jay..." Remus sighed as he felt Janus snake (ha) a hand round to the back of his neck.

Them: hey haha can we keep kissing
✨ Need for Oxygen: no ♡ ✨

Janus pulled away with a smile, before crinkling his noise. "Ew. You need a shower."

"Don't be a bitch!"

Janus had no idea what he had let himself in for, but he knew it'd be fun...

... Plus, having your boyfriend as your roommate didn't sound all that bad. Even if he was a little unhinged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.2K 30
Hi again! Same person, last account was deleted. Anyway, this book is completely sfw (aka nonsexual!) and I hope you enjoy! Some are just short drabb...
28.5K 588 56
It's in the name. These are probably badly written with cliche plot lines but you might enjoy them and I do take requests. Some will be angst, some f...
201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...
29.4K 403 24
Yeah, don't expect frequent updates but here's the tea: I'm learning to write better self contained stories through sander sides oneshots! they're ju...