burning Ice

Galing kay nezuko_mr_kamado

(Cover credit: naughty_breeze) Due to a situation Khushi had to leave Raizada mansion. Now after five years A... Higit pa

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 9

5.1K 341 105
Galing kay nezuko_mr_kamado

The Raizadas arrived at Singhania mansion just now. It was 9 in the morning. Each member of Singhania mansion were present there except Khushi. She usually doesnt wake up before 10 when it is holiday and today she had off.

All of them greeted the Raizadas and the later reciprocated. Arnav was the least interested one. Whereas Sheetal's emotion was the exact oposite of Arnav's, thats what her looks told.

Like an "Adarsh bahu" she touched nani and mami's feet and hugged her brother and sister in law. "Bhaiya, Bhabi Do you know how much I missed you? How are you guys? "

She was about to say something more when they heard someone's shout," God!!!!!! Sab mere neend k piche pare hain. Iss ghar mein koi mujhe sone bhi dega?( Why is everyone after my sleep. Will anyone let me sleep in this house.) Why are you guys shouting like idio..."

Khushi's sleep broke due all the shoutings coming from downstairs. And because of her broken sleep she was annoyed. She came Downstairs to see what happened to her brothers that they were shouting and said all those indicating them. But she couldn't complete her sentence as she saw some new faces. Thats when she remembered that Raizadas were supposed to come today.

She bit her tongue." Hi ggg...uys, I mean hello, I mean namaste. Actually I am sorry I was saying all those thinking my brothers have gone mad. I am really sorry."

Raizadas were shocked seeing her new avatar. Sheetal actually said the truth. She changed alott. She didnt even showed a single bit of reaction seeing them. Moreover she smiled at them. Upon that she was wearing a knee length trouser and a t shirt. She has just became the opposite of her previous self.

Abhijeet-" Khushi come here and take blessings from them."

Khushi smiled at him and came towards the Raizadas. She folded her hands and said,"Namaste." to nani, mami and mama's feet. Then shook her hands with the other members.

" I think you haven't come out of the shock I have given." said Khushi." I mean the way I shouted. I actually didnt mean to do it."

Sheetal broke the silence saying," Dont worry Khushi they will understand. They are really good. Stop saying sorry."

Khushi looked at Sheetal and said," Dear Bestie I am asking them right? I know you are/ want to be a good bahu and all and you know how they are but I dont. Moreover its on my part to clear everything."

" Yah Khushi we didnt mind. Sheetal told us about your attitude." said no actually taunted Anjali.

Sheetal tried to change the topic and for that she touched Anjali's 3 months pregnant belly and said," Arey bhabi, leave all these. I missed the little one. Hi little one, how are you? You missed bua right?"

"Yah bua se baat karne k liye itna beqaraar hain ki pet se hi baat kar lega." Khushi taunted." Bhaiya I am going to freshen up." saying this she ran to her room.

......................................................

The next day,

Khushi was walking back and forth in the living hall, typing something in her phone when she noticed someone standing on the entrance. "Luvv....", she shouted seeing that person.

Hearing the word love Arnav's heart skipped a beat. The person whom she loves. He almost ran to the living with the other members to see the who has come.

There stood a handsome guy of nearly Khushi's age. Khushi shouted," Oh my god! I can't believe that its you. How did you reach here?"

The guy signed her to calm down showing his hands," Dheere meri maa, shant ho ja. ( slow down man.) I am also surprised seeing you here. I didn't know its your house."

Khushi- "Huh jhoot matt bol. Bol de that you couldn't live without me and hamari khoj karte karte yahan pohch gaya. ( Dont lie okay? Say that you couldn't live without me and came here in search of me.)"

The other guy-" Yah mere pass to aur kuch karne ko hain nahi. ( yah, I have no work right?) "

Khushi was about to say something when Anika who came just now said," Arey tujhe andar aane ki itni kya jaldi thi? Toilet jana tha kya tujhe. Mujhe chor k chala aya. ( Why did you fun inside leaving me? Did you have to go to toilet or what?)"

Khushi shouted seeing her,"Bhaaaaaabbiiiiiiii."

Abhijeet came from behind and smacked on her head lightly," Har baat pe chikhna zaroori hain tujhe? Waise yeh barkhurdar kaun hain? ( Do you have to shout on every matter? Btw who is this guy?)Why are you calling him love?"

Khushi rubbed the place where he smacked and pouted. She said," I was excited. Par aap nahi samjhoge. Aur agar iska naam luv hain toh hum kya bulaye? ( but leave it You wont understand. And if his name is luv what should I call him?) Dont tell me you got confused between luv and love."

Arnav heaved a sigh of relief hearing Khushi. He again looked at an over excited Khushi. Khushi said," Bhaiya, he is luv, I mean Luv Malhotra. Waise Luv tu bhabi ko kaise janta hain?( How do you know bhabi?)"

Luv-" Actually, I...."

Anika-" Yeh mera bhai hain. Chota bhai. Dekh kar nahi lagta par chota hi hain. Yaad hain maine kaha tha ki mera ek bhai hain. Yeh wahi bojh hain. ( He is brother, younger brother. He doesn't seem to be but he is. Remember I was telling you about my brother, he is that burden.)

Abhijeet came forward and said," So he is my dear brother in law. Welcome." he then asked Khushi," Khush how do you know him?"

Khushi-" Woh bhaiya actually when I went to Goa, I met him there. Yesterday he called me saying that he is in Mumbai. Moreover he has taken a job here and guess what the place where he has taken job is in my office."

All settled in the living room talking with each other. Noticing Sheetal Luv whispered to Khushi," Yeh chiriya kaun hain? Actually uske saath woh log jo baithe hain wo bhi kaun hain? Di showed me your family photo today morning. I didnt see them in that photo. ( Who is that gurrll? Actually who are the other people?)"

Khushi-" They are not family. The guy in blue shirt, he is bhaiya's friend, Arnav Singh Raizada. And your chiriya, that's his girlfriend. So uske barein mein sochiyon bhi matt.( So dont even think about her.) And the other person they are his family."

Luv-" Yaar kya patakha hain. Agar Mr Raizada ka girlfriend na hota na toh kab ka phasa liya hota. ( She is such a girl man. If he wasn't Mr Raizada's girlfriend, I would have made her my girlfriend.) "

Khushi-" Sharam karr. Tujhse bari hain. ( she is elder than you.)"

Luv-" Bari hain toh kya hua? Agar Priyanka nick jonas se shadi kar sakti hain toh main isse kyun nahi. ( So what? If Priyanka can marry Nick jonas then why cant I marry her?)"

Khushi-" Abey oh Kaha woh nick jonas aur kahan tu bojh on us. Uski shakal dekh aur khudki shakal dekh. Bara aya nick jonas banne. ( He is Nick Jonas. Dont compare yourself with him.)"

They were about to continue but their conversation was interrupted by Abhijeet. " Okay so we have some new members. Anika you already know Arnav. They are his family. And this is Anika my fiance and his brother Luv Malhotra."

Anika touched the elders feet and took their blessings. Nani said," Arey Abhijeet beta ye toh bohot pyari bacchi hain. Aap shadi kyun nahi kar lete? ( She is such a nice girl. Why dont you get married?)"

Khushi-" Areh nani aap ne toh hamari muh ki baat chin li. Hum bhi toh yeh hi keh rahe hain kab se. ( Arey nani you have said just the right thing. I was also about to say this.) "

Abhijeet-" Actually I called them here for that purpose only. As you know I dont have any elderly person and as you guys are here I wanted to continue my wedding rituals only if its okay with you Anika."

Arjun-" Areh bhabi haan kar do aisa mauka dobara nahi ayega. Yeh fir se phisal jayenge.( Bhabi say yes. Otherwise He might change is mind later.) "

Abhijeet glared at him. "Main pagal hu ki yeh mauka haat se jaane dungi. Kab se shaadi karne bol rahi hoon. Ab jaakar mane hain.( Ami I mad to reject? Atlast he agreed for the marriage.) " said Anika.

" Thats a very good news then. Paise bhi bach jayenge. Ek pe ek free ka offer jo hain. Ap log ek hi sath shadi kar lijiye if you guys dont mind." Khushi giggled .

"Waise bhi ek toh tootne hi wali hain.( One is going to break anyways.)" she whispers to herself.

"Yah isme problem kaisi. That will be very good.( Yah no problem.)" Anjali said hastily. She knew if Arnav and Abhijeet's wedding happens togather then Arnav will try not to cause problems in his own wedding. So that's a better option and she didnt want to let go of the chance.

.....................................................

Arnav entered into her room and said," Why did you tell them to pick the same date as mine? Their marriage will get ruined when mine will break."

Khushi looked at him narrowing her eyes and said," I told you to knock before entering my room. Am I your wife that jab chahe muh uthaya aur chalr aye. ( that whenever you want you just barge inside.) And secondly, so much confidence!!! I am impressed. I mean you actually believe that I will be successful in breaking your marriage. Anyways can I say something? I think your family doesn't like me that much. I mean I know my first impression wasn't pretty good but still."

Arnav-" " Why? I mean did they say something?"

Khushi-" No no not that. Its just you know by their looks I can feel it. I dont know maybe I am just imagining things."

Arnav knew that Khushi's feeling wasn't wrong. His family do dislike Khushi. He decided to change the topic and said," Uhmm.... So may I know who is that friend of yours who will help me?"

Khushi smiled and said," You dont even know my friends. How would you understand whom I am referring. Besides he/she doesnt want to reveal his/ her identity."

"By the way can I ask you something ASR?" Khushi asked.

" Yah ask", said Arnav.

"Actually..... Leave it. Its okay." Khushi said.

......................................................

The date for engagement was fixed which was just 2 days later. Today was the day when they will go for shopping. Everyone reached there from there working place itself. And the other Raizadas from the Singhaniya mansion.

All reached there except Khushi and Luv. Both were supposed to come togather. Others were waiting outside the shopping mall when A bike came speedily and rounded them and stopped before them.

The one was driving opened her helmet and said," Am I late?"

Abhijeet glared at her and said," Yes you are Ms Khushi Singhania."

Khushi held her ears and said," I am sorry. Dont be angry. I will park it and come right back. Luv what are you doing man? Get down from the bike."

Luv-" Bro I am catching my breath and thanking god for making me reach here safely. Warna tum ne to mujhe upar pohchane ka pura plan kar rakkha tha. ( otherwise you actually planned to kill me.) Do you guys know how dangerously she was driving. I literally thought I am on my ride to heaven."

Khushi glared at him and said," Chal fattu.( coward.)"

Abhijeet and Arjun-" How many times did I told you not to do that?"

Khushi closed ears with her hands and said," Acha baba I am sorry. Wont do that again."

The Raizadas were looking at her with wide eyes. First of all she was wearing a cloth they would never dream of and secondly the bike. The way she rounded the bike around them it was out of their imagination.

They entered the women's section for shopping. Luv was complaining all the while that Khushi was all set to kill him and Khushi was just roling her eyes. Suddenly Khushi sensed that he has become silent. She turned around and saw him staring at something. She followed his gaze and saw none other than Sheetal.
Sheetal just came out after changing into a lehenga. Khushi roled her eyes seeing Luv and said," Muh bandh kar lo makkhi ghus jayega. ( Close your mouth or else fly will enter.)"

Sheetal stood infront of Raizadas and asked," How am I looking?"

"Ask your would be husband." Anjali said as she giggled.

"Its absolutely okay for me. You look absolutely stunning." said Luv being in a daze.

Khushi and others widened her eyes hearing Luv. Khushi coughed to bring him back on earth. Luv understood what he said and corrected himself saying," Actually I was saying to di." pointing Anjali.

All looked behind Sheetal and saw Anika who also came there getting ready. Luv heaved a sigh of relief and said," Baal baal bach gaye.( Narrow escape.)" while Khushi roled her eyes hearing him.

Arnav came beside Khushi and said," Why are you standing here? Won't you buy anything?"

Khushi looked at him and said," Nope not interested. Besides I have enough dresses that I can wear. So why to waste?"

Arnav-" Soo........ You can drive bike?"

Khushi-" Yah. I actually prefer bike more than car. You stayed in my house for such a long time. Didn't you notice ever?"

Arnav-" Yah once Abhi told me that you use bike but I thought he is referring scooty."

Khushi laughed and said," Is it written anywhere that a woman can only ride scooty not a bike."

"But who's the woman here Khush? I can see two men infront of me." Arjun said coming from behind.

Khushi glared at him and said," I refer you should get your eyes treated my dear brother."

Arjun-" And you your brain+ ears. Bhaiya is calling from quite a long time."

Khushi-"But why?"

Arjun pulled her with him and said," I dont know. By the way that friend of yours and bhaiya's saala is really weird. Just look how he is roaming behind Sheetal like a lost puppy and flirting openly with him."

Khushi ran her hand across her hair and said," Nothing to do. He is such a........ I literally have nothing to say."

As they neared Abhijeet he said," Khushi look I and Anika have finalised these two for me. Help us choosing one."

Khushi-" Okay so the white one is good but I prefer black more. You look handome in black."

Beside them Anjali and Sheetal were selecting Arnav's suit when Sheetal said," Di, this is so frustrating. I am liking them all. You see ASR looks so handsome in everything I just can not choose."

Anjali-" Yah after all he is my brother. But you need to select one. Ask Arnav for help."

Sheetal whispered to Anjali," He is adamant not to come. Thats why I asked you for help. But here you are busy buying for Shyam bhai."

Hearing them Abhijeet said," If you guys dont have problem Khushi can help you. She has a good taste."

"No no thats not needed. Why to take trouble. We will finalise." said Anjali not wanting Khushi's involvement.

"No I insist you take her help. Its not trouble. Right Khushi." said Abhijeet.

"Anything for you bhaiya." she said.

Not having anymore options Anjali took Khushi's help. As Khushi sat beside her she said," So Khushi, I didnt get time to talk to you. You are quite different from the other girls."

Khushi asked not looking at her," Really? How?"

"Leave it. So what do you do?" asked Anjali.

"I am working as a fashion designer."

"In your brother's company? It was easy to get job there right? I mean you have acquintance so." Anjali tried to taunt her.

Khushi smiled and said," No, I believe to be self dependant unlike some people who just lives depending on their brother/ family. I want to build my own identity."

" Oh thats very good." Anjali faked a smile at her.
.....................................................

After their shopping they went towards the exit. Anjali still couldn’t get over how Khushi back answered her some moments ago. So she thought of another plan to belittle her. She saud to nani who was standing beside her," Nani these days girls are becoming so modern that they are even forgetting their own culture. Look how girls are wearing those jeans and tops flaunting themselves."

Nani-" Yes Anjali bitiya you are actually saying the truth. These types of girls bring disgrace not only to their own family but also to our society. Our culture is sari. Look how beautiful people become when they wear sari. Girls now a days gets those dirty looks from boys because they wear those ashlin ( indecent) dresses."

Khushi who was walking before them heard both of their conversation and gave a smirk to herself and came beside them. " Nani can I say something if you dont mind."

Nani nodded her head. " I didn't mean to eavesdrop your conversation but I heard the whole of it though unwantedly. First of all I want to say sorry for that. And secondly I want to apologise in advanced for what I will say next."

" Naniji and Anjaliji do you guys actually think that if a rape happens that's a girls fault? Rapists rape her because those girls wear jeans and tops. In that case the girls who were burqa should've never been raped in the first place. Moreover in that case, many boys roam around being shirtless. Then why is it different for them.

Second the thing you said that jeans and tops are indecent clothes and saris are better I totally agree with you. A woman who wears saree actually looks pretty and there is no doubt that our culture is the finest one. But at present most of the girls work or study outside. Handling saree while working is not a very easy thing. Those who can handle, salute to them. But if some feel uncomfortable in saree and wears jeans and tops where is the harm. Its completely their opinion and nobody has the right comment on that. And about being revealing isnt wearing jeans and tops is better than wearing chiffon/ neted see through saree. Atleast those so called indecent clothes actually do the work of clothes. Just change your point of view and your world will get much more easier than before. You guys are elder than me and if any of my words hurt you I am extremely sorry for that."

Anjali looked at Khushi and then herself who was wearing a chiffon saree. "She back answered me again. This chit of a girl has this much audacity." Anjali thought to herself.

Extremely sorry for being irregular but I have gotten extremely busy now a days. Still I tried to update. I dont know how it is. Didnt even get time to proof read the chapter. How was it? Tell me in the comment section and do Vote if you liked it. Oh yah I am out of ideas that whom I should select as Luv thats why I couldn't give any picture. Do suggest me if you have someone in mind+ he is a positive character with a little bit crach in his mind.

Ps: If I hurt any of your feelings with all the saree and jeans thing I am extremely sorry for that.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.6K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
101K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
266K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...