chapter 9

The Raizadas arrived at Singhania mansion just now. It was 9 in the morning. Each member of Singhania mansion were present there except Khushi. She usually doesnt wake up before 10 when it is holiday and today she had off.

All of them greeted the Raizadas and the later reciprocated. Arnav was the least interested one. Whereas Sheetal's emotion was the exact oposite of Arnav's, thats what her looks told.

Like an "Adarsh bahu" she touched nani and mami's feet and hugged her brother and sister in law. "Bhaiya, Bhabi Do you know how much I missed you? How are you guys? "

She was about to say something more when they heard someone's shout," God!!!!!! Sab mere neend k piche pare hain. Iss ghar mein koi mujhe sone bhi dega?( Why is everyone after my sleep. Will anyone let me sleep in this house.) Why are you guys shouting like idio..."

Khushi's sleep broke due all the shoutings coming from downstairs. And because of her broken sleep she was annoyed. She came Downstairs to see what happened to her brothers that they were shouting and said all those indicating them. But she couldn't complete her sentence as she saw some new faces. Thats when she remembered that Raizadas were supposed to come today.

She bit her tongue." Hi ggg...uys, I mean hello, I mean namaste. Actually I am sorry I was saying all those thinking my brothers have gone mad. I am really sorry."

Raizadas were shocked seeing her new avatar. Sheetal actually said the truth. She changed alott. She didnt even showed a single bit of reaction seeing them. Moreover she smiled at them. Upon that she was wearing a knee length trouser and a t shirt. She has just became the opposite of her previous self.

Abhijeet-" Khushi come here and take blessings from them."

Khushi smiled at him and came towards the Raizadas. She folded her hands and said,"Namaste." to nani, mami and mama's feet. Then shook her hands with the other members.

" I think you haven't come out of the shock I have given." said Khushi." I mean the way I shouted. I actually didnt mean to do it."

Sheetal broke the silence saying," Dont worry Khushi they will understand. They are really good. Stop saying sorry."

Khushi looked at Sheetal and said," Dear Bestie I am asking them right? I know you are/ want to be a good bahu and all and you know how they are but I dont. Moreover its on my part to clear everything."

" Yah Khushi we didnt mind. Sheetal told us about your attitude." said no actually taunted Anjali.

Sheetal tried to change the topic and for that she touched Anjali's 3 months pregnant belly and said," Arey bhabi, leave all these. I missed the little one. Hi little one, how are you? You missed bua right?"

"Yah bua se baat karne k liye itna beqaraar hain ki pet se hi baat kar lega." Khushi taunted." Bhaiya I am going to freshen up." saying this she ran to her room.

......................................................

The next day,

Khushi was walking back and forth in the living hall, typing something in her phone when she noticed someone standing on the entrance. "Luvv....", she shouted seeing that person.

Hearing the word love Arnav's heart skipped a beat. The person whom she loves. He almost ran to the living with the other members to see the who has come.

There stood a handsome guy of nearly Khushi's age. Khushi shouted," Oh my god! I can't believe that its you. How did you reach here?"

The guy signed her to calm down showing his hands," Dheere meri maa, shant ho ja. ( slow down man.) I am also surprised seeing you here. I didn't know its your house."