Walking in the Wind (Valdemor...

By anchoraigee

Aria Beatrice Legaspi is a simple college student who values her studies. She's the girl you could wish for... More

Walking in the Wind
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Joaquin Gabriel

Author's Gratitude

969 27 1
By anchoraigee

Dear Someone,
             Look what quarantine brought to me. I was able to finish a story and today, this second story of the series. I want to thank those who gave an effort to read this especially those who voted and commented. I appreciated it. I can still remember the first day I wrote this. The unending thoughts of what will be the flow of the story and what would be the ending.
Here it is, already finished and I'm looking up to the upcoming stories of mine.

            Again, I just want to apologize for the grammatical errors that you've encountered in previous chapters. Still a human that creates mistakes. I'm not perfect and a newbie to writing so don't expect a story from me that would fit your expectations. I'll try my best to make a progress to myself when it comes to this.

            Thank you so much for everything. I hope you liked the story though it's simple and didn't have deeper contents just like other stories.

            I, the author will leave you a simple saying: Shine bright and keep winning. Don't lose hope. Try your best until you reach your dreams :)

                                                   Lovelots,
                                                  Irenzayne

Next will be Lorenzo Miguel's story.

Two down. Three to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

49.2K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
15.7K 600 57
Just Hope County chaos.
5.4M 154K 52
Blaze Anderson was a spoiled, handsome, intelligent and carefree person. The life for him was just a game. And he was always a winner in this game. ...
220K 16.2K 20
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...