Goner || Kangmin harem (강민 x...

By Linlin-Macaroon

Inspired by Diabolik lovers// Verivery were on their way to Music bank when a terrible accident happened, sad... More

CHAPTER 1:Reboot
CHAPTER 2: Rest in pieces, Hoyoung's plates
CHAPTER 4:How to get on Mr.Snobber's nerves
CHAPTER 5:Long lost lullabies
CHAPTER 6:I was in a what!?
CHAPTER 7:Expect the unexpected
CHAPTER 8:Sit down and get comfy
CHAPTER 9:Stay Gold
CHAPTER 10:Hang out
CHAPTER 11:A day (night) at the Amusement park
CHAPTER 12:Image, who is she?
CHAPTER 13:Oops, we all fell for him
CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical
CHAPTER 15:Asshole contest
CHAPTER 16:Go beyond the barrier
CHAPTER 17:We can be friends
CHAPTER 18:Dark days
CHAPTER 19:Jiwook = Asshole
CHAPTER 20:Burn
CHAPTER 21:Rotten cake
CHAPTER 22:Flare
I aM fINe!!!!
Murder sounds delightful (kidding)
I can't even anymore
Give me death
sOn of a ShOTguN
I just-
Albums + Track
Bloody Hell
EXCUSE ME YDIFIDISIA
THESE MOTHERFU- WYDJFODIDVB
Yay!!!!
LEZZGO VERRERHI
Welcome to clown town folks!!
CHAPTER 23:Goner

CHAPTER 3:Storytime

359 9 11
By Linlin-Macaroon

Kangmin just now realized something, he never told anyone where he was, they knew he will be home, well before he took a detour, his parents probably reported him missing.

"Dongheon-hyung", Kangmin said, pointing at the missing sign.

Dongheon gave him a weird look and gave him his jacket and cap.

"But hyung, you're supposed to be dead not a vampire, they'll recognize you too", He complained.

The vampire shrugged and took the cap back and Kangmin put the hood over his head.

He was wearing another of Mrs. Lee's dresses as he noticed the kind of trouble they're in, Dongheon is supposed to be dead not a vampire, and Kangmin is missing but didn't want to be found.

They decided it would be best for them to stick together, but Dongheon also had to buy something, a secret apology gift for the human.

"I'll be back real quick", He said, Kangmin looked worried but nodded his head nonetheless.

As expected someone would slur at Kangmin for wearing a dress.

"Look it's a faggot, shopping at the men's section, why?? Cause you have to wear mama's clothes because you got no more", A teenage boy said.

Kangmin isn't about to reveal himself and as he tried to walk away, the boy caught his arm and lowered his hood.

"Holy shit!! It's the Kangmin dude, his parents will give a huge amount to whoever found him", The other one said.

The boy smirked and pulled Kangmin with him, but they didn't get a centimeter away because Dongheon attacked the boy.

Kangmin ran to the cashier and paid for his stuff.

"Little faggot doesn't want to be found eh,well guess what, I want that money!!", the boy growled.

Dongheon stepped infront of Kangmin and offered a piggyback ride.

"Hold on tight, I'm about to expose myself", He whispered and took off his cap.

The crowd got silent when they saw Dongheon, but he smirked and showed his fangs, so he turned to the boy and his squad and gave him the middle finger.

"I dare all of you to find us", He said then ran off.

When they got home, no one was mad that Dongheon exposed himself, they were excited.

"Funeral is definitely cancelled, becaude they figured that our bodies wouldn't be there", Hoyoung said.

Kangmin went back to his room to put down the shopping bags, he kind off bought alot, but the oldest insisted that he shouldn't have to pay them back.

"Kangmin-ah", Dongheon called.

Kangmin looked at him and saw the vampire is holding a small box.

Dongheon got inside and opened the box, revealing a locket inside

It looked like a compass and Kangmin was shocked.

"Help me put it on?", He asked.

Dongheon smiled and took the locket from his hands and helped him put it on.

"It looks so pretty, thank you", He said.

"It's an apology gift, and besides you look better than the locket", Dongheon said back, making him blush, and in return Kangmin gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks.

Gyehyeon was roaming around when he heard giggles coming from inside the human's room, he took a peek and saw Dongheon laughing with Kangmin.

"Seriously?! I'm that strict", He heard Dongheon giggle.

"Yeah, you have a secret room and me, Minchan-hyung and
Yeonho-hyung were the VIPs since it's us you call the most", Kangmin said back.

Gyehyeon felt jealousy stir in his inside and slam the door unknowingly.

"I thought I was the favorite hyung", He sniggered.

After storytime Dongheon excused himself to go to the library.

Kangmin asked if he could go and the oldest just nodded.

They encounter Minchan on the way,and of course, wearing his headphones.

"You and Minchan-hyung share the same mom right? Can you tell me all about them?", He asked.

Dongheon opened the library door and pulled out his book where their family tree was seen

At the very top is our father, Lee Jiwook, and the next three are the mothers, the one in the middle is mine and Minchan's,her name is Hina, the one on the left is Gyehyeon, Yeonho and Yongseung's mother, her name is Minchae, the one on the right is Hoyoung's mother, she is Hyemin.

And of course the children at the bottom is us, but let me tell you something.

Minchan wasn't really an asshole.

When we were kids, he loved dogs, he would show mom one, but she would dismiss him, this led to Minchan wanting revenge and eventually he killed her out of cold blood, I wasn't mad at him for it.

Hina, or the woman they call our mother, is a mean woman, she is drop dead gorgeous, but her attitude was atrocious.

One time she kept hitting me with a baseball bat because I ate too much .

So if you noticed, Minchan never looks at her portrait, he inherited her looks the most and he hated that, he liked the fact that he looks stunning, but can't accept the fact that she was cruel, and he was the one who murdered her so why would he appreciate to look at her portrait anyway.

As for Minchae and Hyemin, the triplets + Hoyoung burnt their portraits, none of dad's wives were motherly-like, they all were monsters who didn't know how to raise children properly, and since he was always busy, he never watched over us.

Kangmin felt sad after Dongheon was finished.

How could heartless monsters do that to kids??

He know understood why Minchan complimented his shiba doll (which technically still belonged to Minchan.

Kangmin took it as a memorabilia and ended up being the new owner of the doll).

Before closing the book, Kangmin asked Dongheon if he could borrow it.

"Why?", The oldest asked.

"I want to know more", He admitted,
Dongheon lend him the book and Kangmin went back to his room.

He felt a little insulted when someone decided to make themself comfy on the bed.

"What did he tell you?", Gyehyeon asked.

Kangmin shook his head and put the book down.

"Liar,I hate liars!!!!", He growled.

Kangmin felt terrified and was cornered to the wall by the vampire.

"Fine, He told me about your parents", Kangmin told him.

Gyehyeon took the book from his hold and set it down on the mirror table.

"Sit down", Gyehyeon said, Kangmin obeyed and sat down on the bed, while Gyehyeon sat on one of the chairs.

"He only really told you about Hina, now I'll tell you about Minchae", He said.

Kangmin knew better than to interrupt so he let the vampire start his storytelling.

Minchae is the most disliked wife, even if she had the most kids with our dad, he really wasn't satisfied.

And because of this, she became more of an asshole, she's worst than Hina.

Our mom was charming, and out of the three of us, Yongseung got her charisma, Yeonho looked like her the most, and I was unlucky enough to inherit her terrible attitude, believe me I'm trying, and if you're wondering what caused her death......

It was Yeonho, he poisoned her tea and laughed at her while she was dying, that was supposed to be me but my dear brother beat me to it, Yongseung got a little ticked off but never even cared, I was proud of him.

Mom never treated us like his own angels,she treated us like servants, like we are below than her, she just got lucky that dad even fell for her, even if she was competing with two more women.

As Gyehyeon was finishing up, Kangmin fell asleep.

The vampire sighed and tucked him in.

"Sleep well, Kangmin", He murmured then left the room without making a single noise.

Gyehyeon, for once actually controlled his temper, he wanted to trash the room because the human fell asleep, but then he suddenly felt considerate, like he knew Kangmin needed to sleep.

He smiled at himself noticing his achievement.

"Being nice isn't too bad after all", He smiled,and walked off.
______________________________________
A/N:
OMG!! They just uploaded 'Call me by your language' and I'm dying right now.

Minchan: Hindi "Mine" ang pangalan ko,pero simula ngayon, pwede mo na akong tawaging "Mahal"
("Mine" isn't my name,but from now on, you can call me "Love")

Me be like: Eh sampal gusto mo?!
(Do you want me to slap you?)

Seriously, someone give this dude the "Cheesiest/Corniest" reply ever, he can do that in probably any language, Yeonho is so me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.4K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
10.9K 535 22
What happens if 1 big accident can make someone's life so much better. In where felix has amnesia and none of his friends, neither his boyfriend, com...
5.1K 291 16
"I still hate what your family has done but I can't stop protecting you" Yura a vampire killer who has the ability to differentiate humans and vampi...
2.4K 121 27
Jungkook ff Kim Y/n, who had just transferred to another University bumped into Jeon Jungkook on the first day,a badboy and vampire but only his frie...