You Can Never Escape Me(BxB)

By -allywrites-

"I try to be patient with you, but remember that the door of my room is closed and that nobody will come and... More

h e l l o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
f i f t y f i v e
f i n a l n o t e

s i x t e e n

20.5K 673 312
By -allywrites-

Elias Easton

"What a beautiful bride!" Cassie exclaimed as Anthony entered my office. Even if he just wore his simple medical uniform, he still looked completely and utterly gorgeous. And apparently, I wasn't the only one to realize that.

Cassie, one of my good friends, jumped up from her chair in amazement to go over to Anthony to give him a hug. He wasn't all to willing to greet her and I guess the mentioning of her calling him my bride made him boil with anger.

"Hello, I'm Cassie Stanford a good friend of Elias and your wedding planner. We won't manage to plan everything out in just one afternoon, but don't worry I will do my best and organize the most beautiful wedding for you, I've ever organized for anyone," she informed him happily, brushing a few strands of her blond hair away from her face.

"I can't believe you managed to get a hold on such a beauty. Be careful that nobody steals him from you," she warned me and sat down in my office chair. I sat down on a seat in front of her and made Anthony sit down on the chair beside me.

"I know, Cassie! I'll make sure to always keep him close to me," I retorted putting my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

I couldn't help myself but to remember last night, where I held his warm body close to mine. My nose inhaling his sweet and addicting scent, his soft hair brushing lightly against my face and his soft breathing coming out of his plump lips.

Even though I was a man with a dirty mind and always had a strong sexual desire. Especially for fruits I've never tasted before, I kept my hand on his tummy all night long and never let it go down to explore forbidden territories.

"Anthony, you'll have a hard time too. Elias is a gorgeous man and many people would kill to be with him," Cassie commented with a smile, while she organized the different files and forms that we had to go through.

"If he finds someone better. So, be it!" Anthony retorted matter of factly. Cassie immediately looked up from her forms to him raising a brow skeptically.

I tried to send him a menacing glare to stop him from saying those kinda things. I thought that I already clarified what would happen, if he decided to be disrespectful towards me. But apparently he thought that ignoring my demands was a smart thing to do.

"Don't worry I don't think that Elias will ever have eyes for someone else than you," Cassie laughed to reduce the tension in the room. "I guess we'll start with the number of guests you want to invite so that I have an overall view how big your marriage will be and how much we have to plan. And if you also already have a date in mind let me know!"

"We will be around 2000 people," I replied casually and Cassie wrote it down.

"2000?!" Anthony exclaimed shocked, which made me roll my eyes.

"Didn't you discuss everything beforehand?" Cassie asked skeptically as she handed the lists of the guests over to Anthony.

"Of course, but it seems like he lost track of how many people we would be in total," I told her and grabbed the lists away from Anthony. "I'll be taking these."

"Being married is a big step, where you get very emotional and that way it can always happen that you forget about something. But that's exactly why I'm here for," Cassie reassured Anthony, who just nodded, while pressing his lips together.

"What about the date?" Cassie questioned curiously.

"The 23rd of July."

Cassie's eyes widened and Anthony gasped in shock, while I just sat there smirking.

"That's already in two weeks, Elias! We don't have enough time to organize the wedding. Especially not a huge one like yours," Cassie complained overwhelmed. I felt Anthony getting tense and trying to get away from me, but I kept a firm grip around him.

I knew that two weeks were a little rushed, but it shouldn't be a marriage where Anthony and I would plan out everything together and make sure that everything was to each other's liking.

This marriage consisted of showing others our wealth and prosperity. So, that they'll continue to respect us in the future. To make my parents proud, of course. To get the others jealous by putting Anthony in the best light possible and making sure that everyone knew that he was mine. He was my precious diamond and nobody was allowed to harm him in any kind of way.

And the last and most important reason  was that I couldn't wait any longer to finally have sex with him. Even though Anthony probably didn't care, I wanted to stay loyal and don't fool around with others now that we were engaged. I wanted to try out to sleep with only one person for a longer period of time.

My hands could help me to get passed those two weeks, but at one certain point I had to take care of my needs and get someone laid. Anthony should be grateful that I gave him so much time to get used to the thought of being my husband and losing his virginity to me.

"Cassie, trust me we will make it!" I assured her, but she didn't seem convinced and just looked down to her forms to write down the said date before staring back up to me and then to Anthony.

"Anthony is everything okay? You are so pale!" She suddenly exclaimed.

My head immediately turned to him so that I could see his face and as Cassie said he was really pale and seemed like he would faint anytime.

"Cassie could you leave us alone for a minute?" I asked her and without hesitations she stood up from my office chair and left the room quickly.

"What's wrong?" I questioned worried as we were alone in my office. I wanted to put one hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever, but he slapped it away.

"As if you care," He laughed dryly.

"Of course I do! We're engaged after all," I stated. He really couldn't stop thinking that I was just a coldhearted bastard.

"Oh right, I don't know what your specific definition of an engaged couple is but for me it is two people who love each other and that are equal to one another. Both aspects don't fit into our relationship," Anthony said mockingly, which made all my worries I just had for him disappear and turn into anger.

"Love can develop over time and in my opinion we're pretty equal," I pointed out angrily.

"Excuse me, are you blind or anything? Because if you call this an equal relationship then you are either dumb or you really don't know how life works!"

There it was again, his disrespectful attitude that fucked me up extremely. I already told him how he was supposed to treat me, but he ignored all my warnings and threats as usual and did as he pleased.

"I'm treating you better than any other person that I've ever kidnapped or whatsoever. I never caused you, your family or your friends real harm even though I had every reason to. I gave you a room with a warm bed, food and other things. And still you can't stop treating me like a monster."

"You are a monster, Elias!"  Anthony hissed and I instantly felt a pang in my heart at how much hatred he felt for me, although I tried my best to make him feel as comfortable as possible. I knew that he had every right to be angry at me. But hating me?

Calling me a monster was a very harsh term. I never tortured him, starved him, raped him or tried to kill his family, friends or him. The only things I did was to merely insult him, telling him empty threats and that one time, where I couldn't control myself anymore and grabbed his neck.

He clearly didn't see how I treated my other prisoners and only they had the right to call me a monster. But not a pathetic little doctor, who was just afraid to have sex with me for the first time.

For Anthony I was ready to do everything to make this experience as pleasurable and enjoyable as possible. I allowed him to say and do anything he wanted and live his life in here without any boundaries and control. I didn't even know if he really spent his day with Sam or did something else and even if that would be the case I wouldn't do anything about it.

The only thing I wanted from him as an exchange was sex and I wouldn't even rape him or whatever he thought inside his pretty, but stupid head.

"A monster?" I laughed unamused, making sure that I heard right and gave Anthony the chance to take it back and apologize.

"I'm pretty sure you heard me perfectly the first time I said it. But if you are deaf I can't help it."

I breathed in sharply at his words and wondered how I've been able to deal with all this shit he was constantly throwing at me without any kind of remorse.

"If you are calling me a monster, then I'll be a monster. But don't you dare apologize or beg for mercy, because as you said I'll be deaf and blind for everything that concerns you from now on. And just a wise advice from me, everything you'll say or do wrong from now on will have an impact on how our wedding night will be," I warned him menacingly. I didn't want to be hard on him, but he didn't take anything I said seriously and I started to get tired of his disrespectful behavior.

"You would have raped me anyway," he murmured as I stood up to open the door for Cassie.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she stepped back into the office looking between the two of us.

"Perfectly fine," I smirked. "Let's just continue and discuss as much as possible today. We have a wedding in just two weeks after all."

I sat back down and put my arm roughly around Anthony's waist, pulling him harshly to my side, which made him gasp in shock and pain.

If you think that I am a monster. Then I'll show you what a monster I can be

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 11.6K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
404K 14.8K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
764K 16.7K 42
"Pick one " "Either die by this bullet or marry me to be alive " ~masimo Ian d'souza is a surgeon who saves the lives of people but unfortunately the...