[I] Freedom {Klaus Mikaelson}

By homebody_flower8997

Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the grea... More

Info + Cast
I. Joint
II. Crystal Blue Eyes
III. Pills
IV. Alone
V. Porcelain Doll
VI. Livid
VII. Ancestor
VIII. Abomination
IX. Whiskey
X. Maybe
XI. Ligature Marks
XII. Approval
XIII. Lemonade
XV. Masquerade Ball
XVI. The Noble One
XVII. Betrayal
XVIII. One Side
XIX. Old Scars
XX. Free
Season 3 Details
XXI. Margarita
XXII. Tattoo
XXIII. A Strange Feeling
XXIV. Kidnapping Skills
XXV. Promise
XXVI. Back To Square One
XXVII. Lil Witch
XXVIII. Survivor
XXIX. Her Smile
XXX. The Blame
XXXI. Breaking Down Walls
XXXII. Happier
XXXIII. Worse
XXXIV. Careful
Season 4 Details
XXXV. Damage
XXXVI. Vodka Shot
XXXVII. Apology
XXXVIII. Snowflake
XXXIX. School
XL. Torture and Drinking Buddies
XLI. Billiards
XLII. Capable of Love
XLIII. Mercy
XLIV. Comfort
XLV. Expression Triangle
XLVI. Subtle
XLVII. Graduation
Sequel

XIV. Poor Little Pup

11.1K 304 38
By homebody_flower8997

• • • •

"Now I know why my phone was blowing up with messages from Jeremy and Bonnie," Faith appeared in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding house where Mason was tied up on a chair in front of the fireplace. Jeremy looked at her in relief while Damon looked at her with annoyance. "You shouldn't be here, Jer."

"I want to be," Jeremy defended causing the siphoner to sigh.

Faith walked forward and stood next to Damon in front of Mason. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the burn marks around the werewolf's mouth and blood dripping from his mouth. Mason's eyes widened at the sight of the raven-haired girl in front of him.

"You're with them?" He asked, shocked.

Faith hummed. "You actually believed me? You're quite dumb. I can see why Katherine has you wrapped around her finger. Easy to manipulate."

"Why do you want the moonstone?" Damon continued his interrogation.

The werewolf coughed. "Screw you!"

"Wrong answer," Damon stepped forward.

"If he was gonna say anything, he would have already!" Jeremy interjected, stopping Damon from torturing the werewolf any further.

The vampire ignored him and leaned forward with two stems of wolfsbane. The wolfsbane hovered right in front of the werewolf's eye. "I'm taking your eyes now."

"The well!" Mason yelled. "You can find it there."

"I know where it is. I want to know what it does and why you want it," Damon explained.

"I'm getting it for Katherine."

"Why?"

"She's going to lift the curse."

Faith eyes widened at the response. She had forgotten about the truth about the Sun and Moon curse. If Katherine was planning to lift the curse, she would need the doppelganger, a werewolf, a vampire, and the magic from someone of the first witch family. The brunette vampire had everything in one town. For a bitch, she was smart.

"Of the moon?" Damon ridiculed, leaning away. "Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn anymore."

"Why?"

"Because she loves me!" Mason yelled, confidently.

There was a pause before the vampire and siphoner burst out laughing. Both knew how Katherine acted and her personality was. Damon witnessed it up close whereas Faith had her ancestor journals/grimoires describing the manipulating vampire who only did things that benefited herself and to survive.

"Now, now I get it," Damon calmed his laughter. "You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron."

"You poor little pup," Faith playfully frowned, placing her hand next to the werewolf's face. She didn't bother siphoning any magic from him as his light blue eyes stared into her own blue eyes. "Too bad. You sure are good looking."

He moved his head away from the teen girl. "I'm done talking."

Damon pulled the siphoner away from the werewolf, "Yes, you are." He handed that wolfsbane to Jeremy. "It's time to take a walk, Jeremy."

"I'm staying," Jeremy said, stubbornly.

"No, you should go," Damon disagreed, keeping his eyes locked on the werewolf.

The Gilbert didn't budge. "I'm staying, Damon. He's had enough."

Mason looked up at Jeremy with pleading eyes. "Just help Tyler. Don't let this happen to him."

Faith frowned at what the werewolf said. He clearly cared for his nephew and it reminded the siphoner of Dani. Though she didn't like to admit it, Faith was even more willing to die for the toddler. She used to not care about when or how she died if it meant she could escape her mother, but now? She had a kid to care for even if Dani had Marcel who could take care of her. Faith didn't want to leave the living if she wasn't able to watch the toddler grow up to be a beautiful strong woman.

"Damon," Jeremy pleaded.

Faith saw the vampire about to move. She grabbed Damon's arm and began siphoning the magic from the vampire. He groaned, feeling strained and exhausted. "Faith, what are you doing?"

"I can't let you hurt him," Faith told him. "You know that even if it was to scare him off, Damon." With her hand still on the vampire's arm, she turned her attention on the younger boy. "Jeremy, just leave. He would've killed us the first chance he got. It's kill or be killed in this world. So leave if you don't want to watch someone die."

Jeremy locked eyes with Faith's before slowly nodding and left the room. Instantly, Faith dropped her hand and Damon groaned, feeling his energy coming back. The siphoner rolled her eyes at the vampire. "Don't be overdramatic. You didn't die. Again."

The vampire glared at Faith for a second before directing his glare at the tied up werewolf. "You know, I look at you, I see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version."

"I love her!" Mason admitted.

"Oh, I know!" Damon agreed. "I've been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out. Let me do it for her."

Faith frowned as the vampire shoved his hand into Mason's chest while looking him in the eyes. The werewolf let out a final groan before Damon removed his heart from his chest. Mason's eyes went lifeless and his head fell down to his chest. "Couldn't you just snap his head? He is still human or were you too jealous?" Faith teased.

"There's nothing to get jealous over a manipulative bitch," Damon retorted. "Now start a fire so we can burn the body."

Faith rolled her eyes but waved her hand in the fireplace direction where a fire was lit.

• • • •

Faith walked down the sidewalk under the night sky. Usually, she would teleport to New Orleans, pick up Dani from Marcel's place, go to the apartment and fall asleep with the toddler next to her, but she needed to think. After what happened to Mason, the siphoner began thinking about the danger Dani could be being with Faith. Especially with everything happening and knowing Katherine's true plan.

"Faith Everly," the siphoner turned around quickly to be met with a familiar face with curly hair. "It's good to finally meet you."

"Katerina," Faith let out a tired sigh. "Can't say the same about me."

Katherine smiled, slyly before vamp-sped toward Faith, slamming her against a tree with a hand wrapped around her neck. The siphoner glared at the vampire, unconsciously concentrating her magic to give her an aneurysm. It had no effect on her and it only tired Faith out.

"Are you done?" Katherine said, bored.

"What do you want?" Faith spat.

"There's a masquerade ball happening tomorrow night," Katherine explained, taking her time. "I want you to protect me while they give the moonstone."

"Or what?"

Katherine hummed. "Or I will kill the residents of Mystic Falls."

Faith deadpanned. "Do it. I don't care."

Katherine tightened her grip of the siphoner's neck. Faith groaned and began siphoning the magic out of the vampire. The brunette smirked, "See this is why I want you to protect me. I know you're not a witch, Faith. You will help because if you don't, Dani won't live past four."

Her blue eyes widened and raised her hands up to the vampire's hand wrapped around her neck. Faith gritted her teeth as she siphoned more magic out of the vampire. With the siphoned magic, she lit Katherine's clothes on fire. Immediately, the brunette backed away and patted her pants, setting off the fire.

"Threaten my daughter again and Klaus isn't the one who you need to be scared off, Katerina Petrova," Faith menaced, glaring at the vampire.

"We would've gotten along," Katherine smirked. "Do we have a deal?"

Faith kept her glare. "I will kill you after you get the moonstone," she promised before she vanished from the vampire's sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.7K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
144K 4.4K 46
*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to truly be alive until the big, bad immortal...
98K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
60.3K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...