XXII. Tattoo

• • • •

• • • •

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan countered back as Rebekah went back inside the changing room.

"I heard that!" Rebekah yelled from inside the changing room.

"How do I look?" Faith asked, smiling at the two men sitting in front of her.

She pulled the silky red fabric lower before moving her hair out of the way. She grinned as she posed in the silky satin red dress. The straps of the dress were thin with a bit of a low v-neck as the neckline. The top of the dress was comfortably fitted around her chest to her waist. The lower half of the dress flowed down loosely.

Faith combed back her hair revealing her tattoo on her arm. The tattoo was the name 'Woods' in cursive with a leaf above the letters 'oo' and it was located on the inside of her upper right arm. That was only one out of the two tattoos she had. Faith had her daughter's name tattooed in a typewriter font on the left side of her neck just behind her ear. She placed it there since it wasn't noticeable and her hair covered it.

Klaus' eyes widened at the sight of the siphoner. The dress showed her figure easily and showed enough cleavage that it wasn't overbearing.

"You look absolutely stunning, Faith," Rebekah complimented the girl.

She received a beautiful smile in return. "I'm definitely getting it then."

"Alright," Stefan sat up from where he sat and placed his glass of champagne on the table. "I'm going to get some fresh air."

Faith shrugged as she stepped down from the display. She took Stefan's glass and poured herself champagne. She took a sip of her drink and glanced at the hybrid who sat comfortably in the chair. "You are getting this dress for me, right?"

"And why would I do that, love?" Klaus questioned with a smirk.

"Think of it as my birthday present," Faith bargained.

"I gave you a day off."

"Oh, come on, Klaus," Faith walked over to the hybrid with a playful smile. "You've got to admit I look amazing in this dress."

Klaus' eyes traveled up and down her body. Faith smirked as she took notice of his eyes. "Y'know the last time a guy checked me out, he was my one night stand."

"Just tell Rebekah to hurry up," Klaus ordered, taking the champagne bottle and serving himself another glass.

Faith smirked in victory and turned around. "That wasn't a no!"

Rebekah looked at the siphoner in amusement as she entered her fitting room and pulled the curtain closed behind her. "My brother fancies you."

Faith scoffed as she slipped the dress off her shoulders. The dress dropped to the floor and she began to put on her clothes. A black spaghetti-strapped crop top and a high waisted layered ruffled skirt in a pastel blue color. "Sure he does."