enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🀯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❀❀
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JKπŸ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-38

5.5K 304 274
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hello everyone!

First off,just want to show you all,how much I'm thankful for your love and how you guys constantly encourage me.

Also,a big big THANKYOU to you all for showing so much concern towards me.

I feel so-------well I'm gonna show you.so here

See,now on with the chapter...

Third person pov

Somewhere in the Hallows Pack:

"KJ!!!!"his father the head alpha called for him.
"Yes,father!!"

"Come on,son meet your uncle"
KJ sees a man standing behind his father,and it is his uncle whom he hadn't seen in a very long time.

He goes forward to greet him and hug him.
His uncle was a very selfish and ruthless man and he only does things which benefit him.

So,he's here back in Seoul for something which would be important for him.

"So tell me about that omega" his uncle asks KJ as they all settle down.

Back at the hospital--

"I love you"both Jungkook and Taehyung said simultaneously

And after that-----they both became statues.

They both looked into each other's eyes,as they both were blushing and then looked away.

Honestly,none of them had planned to confess in this way.It was in the heat of the moment that they said it,but they both knew that it was the truth.

After some awkward silence,which involved not looking into each others eyes,and sitting away from each other,Jungkook finally decided to say something.

"--Tae----"
"Hello everyone!!!"and just like that,he was cut off from saying anything else.

He narrowed his eyes,at the intruder who decided to interrupt them.

Consider yourself dead,dear doctor

It was the same doctor,whom he had threatened earlier.
The doctor gulped looking at those piercing eyes and made his way to Taehyung.

Taehyung,was kinda happy---that the doc interrupted them---he needed some time before he could talk to Jungkook about their sudden confession.

And the doctor just barged in the right time.

The doctor,now stood in front of Tae's bed and he completely tried to ignore Jungkook's stares.

He was not gonna lie,it made him scared.

Dear God,please save me from this guy.
He prayed.

'Come on,its not like I'm gonna take him away from you,I'm just here to do my job!!!!!! Please someone save me' these were his thoughts.

But--our muscle bunny,who's stubborn as hell,didn't have any mercy on him.He was full on staring at him,torturing the poor doctor more.

Finally,the doctor couldn't take this anymore and he decided to talk about this to Jungkook.

"I swear--I won't hurt him,I'm just here to do my job!!!!!
Please stop glaring at me!!!
I didn't do anything!!!
If you want I'll leave this hospital,quit my job as doctor---I'll---I'll move to mexico and sell Tacos---but please for the love of god---stop looking at me like that--" he said.

Taehyung who was oblivious to what was happening between Jungkook and the doc,was shocked to hear the doctor's words.

Meanwhile Jungkook-- he just had a smirk on his face.He for sure liked messing with the doc.

"Jungkook,stop it now---"
"But,baby I ain't doing anything--"he defended.

"Not doing anything,my foot!!!!
You have been staring at me,which those scary eyes,since I stepped foot in this room.!!!!"the doc screamed like a maniac.

Jungkook laughed at his outburst while Tae was trying to control himself from laughing.

Jungkook controlled himself when he saw Tae looking at him with a murderous glare.He didn't wanted to anger the omega.

"Okay,I won't do it anymore"jk said

The doc breathed a sigh of relief and said to Taehyung---"Your husband,is really scary Mr.Jeon,dunno how you handle him--"

Yes he said Mr.Jeon to Tae.

Only then they both remembered,what Taehyung has said to the doc on the previous visit.

'They were both husbands'

Taehyung became a blushing mess as he remembered those words,and before Jungkook could say anything---btw Jungkook was definitely gonna tease him as he was smirking---Tae took a step.

'the step to kick Jungkook out of the hospital room again!!'😂

And the poor bunny found himself standing out once again!!!

Deja vu!!!!

After the doc,examined Tae he told him he was clear to be discharged.

Meanwhile,Jimin and Yoongi came back to inform Tae that Namjoon and seokjin will pick Tae from here.

Jungkook wanted to talk at least once,before Tae goes home.

But judging by the situation,he felt it won't be possible.

The omega was avoiding him,he kept himself busy talking with Jimin and Yoongi and didn't even looked at Tae.

Honestly,Tae felt shy---first because of the confession---and then the doc reminding them that they were husbands---he felt he won't be able to talk to him without becoming a blushing and stuttering mess--so he ignored him.

Namjoon and  Seokjin arrived---too soon for Jungkook's liking.

He wanted more time with Tae.As they were packing things,getting ready to leave,he can't help but sit and sulk.

Thankfully,Taehyung noticed him pouting and decided to not torture him anymore.He thought of excuses to send his Hyungs out,so that he and Jungkook can talk.

"Hyung,the doc said I have to continue these medicines,can you but them!???"he asked Joon.

Joon nodded and went out to buy the medicines.

"Aissh!!!jin Hyung,!!!!Namjoon Hyung forgot the prescription!!!how will he buy the medicines????"Tae said

Seokjin shaked his head and ran after his 148 IQ husband,who did dumb things like this.He cursed him too🙂

'Okay,two are gone and now only two are left'Tae thought.

"--Hyung-can you---"Tae has just started when yoongi cut him off.

"Don't,even finish that sentence Kim Taehyung--,I know you want time with this bunny here,and he's sulking too---so please we will respectfully leave you both alone--no need for your excuses you Brat!!!!"yoongi said and left with Jimin.

Taehyung was happy,that Yoongi understood him.

"Are you gonna sit there---or come here????"Tae asked Jk.
"I don't wanna,you avoided me and made me sad"came Jungkook's answer who still went to Tae.

"Come here,you big baby"Tae said and they hugged each other.

Jungkook became happy,as Taehyung was giving him attention.

'He truly is a baby'Tae thought.

"I'll miss you" Jungkook said in a low voice.
"At least let me go first,then you can miss me"Tae joked.

But Jungkook said nothing,instead he looked at Taehyung with pure adoration.

Tae looked back at him and the rest of the world became irrelevant to them.

They didn't knew who leaned in first,but their lips were smashed together.

The kiss was really passionate and it left both of them--asking for more.
So,they did not hesitated to join their lips again and kiss each other.

Finally,it was time for them to leave.They both got off the bed and went outside only to find their hyungs smirking at them.

Neither of them was willing to leave each other

No one said anything---they didn't even needed to---as the state in which tae and Jungkook were gave them enough idea about what was happening inside.

Disheveled hair,swollen lips and blushy cheeks

Do you need more evidence to prove that they both kissed.?????

"Jungkook if you got what you wanted,then we need to leave,shall we???"Yoongi asked Jungkook with a smirk.

Jungkook just nodded and they all went out the hospital.

The Kims got inside their car,and Tae sat in the backseat with his hyungs in the front.

Jungkook hadn't gotten in his car yet,so he was looking at Tae who was doing the same thing.

Jungkook mouthed a 'take care'to Taehyung,who nodded his head.

Then he said the words 'I love you' and Taehyung looked away,as he started blushing.

Jungkook smiled on Tae's reaction,Joon started the car and Taehyung didn't get any chance to reply as they went away.

After that,Jungkook and yoonmin went to their pack too.

While Tae was sitting in the car,he can't help but smile as he recalled Jk's actions,but Jin said something which made him choke on air.

He asked Tae--

"Tae why did your name  in the prescription read as "Mr.Jeon Taehyung"???

And all Taehyung could think and say was---"FUCK"

A/n~ahh,I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Also,you did not forget about KJ right??
But what role will his uncle play in this story??

Stay tuned,to find out.

Love you all❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
216K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
1.5M 60.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
818K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...