Mech X4, Spyder x OC (book 2)

By Bexxy-writes

Hi. I'm Elizabet Walker. Only call me that if you don't know me. I'm known by Liz, or Lizzy, or Eli, Liza and... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Auditions!
Episode 3
Episode 4
Note
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Happy Birthday!
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Not an Update
Episode 21
Ending

Episode 6

454 11 3
By Bexxy-writes

"It's insane out there. I'm tracking energy signals right now." I told everyone. Mark whooshed up through the elevator.

"Any theories?" Ryan asked

"No. Leo's still trying to figure it out." Mark told us

"Could it be Grey or Harper?" I asked

"Or it could be a squirrel. They nibble on a few powerlines and BOOM!" We all jumped. "city-wide blackout." Spyder said

"Spyder could be right. It might not be Grey." Harris said.

"'Spyder could be right.' So, this, um, this is what dignity feels like. It's okay." Spyder concluded. There was a noise outside and all of the city's power just poof. Gone!

"Alright, I'm pulling up energy readings and there's one house that appears to have energy." I said, typing on my computer.

"That's Veracity's house." Harris said

"How do you know her address off the bat? I've gone to her house multiple times and it took me a couple minutes to recognize that." I said, suspiciously.

"Super creepy." Spyder said, in agreement.

"Her house has more power than any building in the city." Harris said, ignoring us.

"Okay, so you guys go there and see why her house has more power." Ryan said

"Are we sure Harris should go?" I asked

"He and Veracity are a few weapons away from a duel to the death." Spyder said

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a duel. I'd be Veracity's second. But she would destroy you." I told Harris

"We work together when we have to. We're frenemies, you guys get that." Harris said.

"Your name in her contacts is far from friends." I told him.

"We go to the power plant and see if Grey's still there." Ryan told us and we all nodded. Spyder, Harris and I started towards Veracity's house.

*timeskip*

When we approached Veracity's house, there were flashing lights, strobe lights. I shielded my eyes.

"Veracity's having a party." I said

"A party?" Harris and Spyder asked

"And she just texted me for help." I said, putting my phone back in my pocket. We walked through the door and I gasped in shock. I saw a couple of drinks and I was vaguely aware of how thirsty I was.

"I'm thirsty." I said, and grabbed a cup, filling it with some sort of drink. I drank and it fizzed and burned my throat. I drank the rest of it and felt really giggly.

"Liz... what was that?" Spyder asked

"It was good." I slurred, slightly.

"And our best fighter is drunk." Harris said

"I'm not drunk Harris. Let's go dance." I said, grabbing Spyder's hand. He pulled me back.

"We're here to find Veracity." He told me

"And then she can dance with us!" I squealed. Harris shook his head and dragged me along, while Spyder went to go dance.

"Why does he get to go dance?" I pouted

"Because... he's Spyder. You're Elizabeth, you're sensible." Harris said, dragging me to Veracity.

"Sen-si-ble." I said, saying each syllable clearly.

"Oh great, you're here too. Bad to worse." Veracity said

"But Veracityyyyyy I thought we were friends." I said, hiccupping.

"She's drunk isn't she?" Veracity asked and Harris nodded. "I'll get her some water." Veracity said, handing me a cup of water. I drank and shook my head and felt dizzy.

"Ughhh." I groaned. "Is the room spinning." I said, holding onto Veracity's shoulder for support.

"Why would you invite all these people?" I asked

"Oh, that drink must really be messing with your head." She said. I nodded. I slowly wandered off and grabbed another one. What?! It tasted good. Harris grabbed me and dragged me back to where he and Veracity were.

"How many of those drinks have you had?" Veracity asked, shocked. I giggled

"I don't knowwwwww... a looootttt." I slurred. Harris and Spyder started doing some weird hand gesture thingies and I giggled again. I squealed and covered my ears and feedback started sounding. Then the speaker blew up.

"That was fun! Let's do it again." I said, clapping my hands. Veracity stopped me from clapping and shook her head.

"Well! Who wants to talk about our changing bodies. It's completely normal, all 100% completely normal." Spyder said and I bit back a couple of laughs.

I was sitting on the steps, bouncing up and down as I waited for Veracity and Harris to stop talking and Spyder was ushering everyone out. Veracity had given me another cup of water and some medicine tablet thingies which I took. I was still drinking the water.
"That Spyder guy ruined the party. But it's hilarious how we took over some nobody's house." Some jerk said and I snapped.

"You want hilarious, I'll show you hilarious." I said, while cracking my knuckles. Veracity grabbed me and held me back.

"You can do that when you're sober, kay." She told me.

"I am sober thooooo. Oooooooh look at the pretty lights." I said, staring at the fairy lights, adorning the front door. I went up to the front door and saw a monster. I tugged Spyder's jacket sleeve.

"Look!" I said, and pointed to a monster.

"Oh no... you can not fight in this condition." He told me

"Sure I can, let me at him." I said. Harris and Veracity joined us at the front door. The monster was sucking the light out of the house, so I said: "The monster's sucking the living daylight's out of the house."

"Yup." Veracity said. Then Mech X4 arrived.

"Look, our robot arrived." I said, giddily.

"Our robot?" Harris asked

"Your robot?" Veracity said at the exact same time. Then the monster started sucking out Mech X4's power

"Did that thing just suck out Mech X4's power?" Spyder asked

"You are sharp." Veracity responded

"We're just gonna get Lizzy home, now." Spyder said and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me to the robot. We whooshed up in the elevator.

"I wanna sit down..." I slurred, again.

"And the alcohol's kicking in." Harris said

"Alcohol?" Ryan asked

"Loonnnggggg Story." I slurred again and collapsed into a seat. Harris put a potato generator on the table.

"Ooooh potato." I said, in my own little world.

"HELLO!" Leo said and I screamed and fell off the chair. I quickly got back up and sat back down. I started staring at the potato again, drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Guys we can take her down!" I heard Ryan say

"Take who down?" I asked

"Maybe she should stay here." Mark said

"I'mmmm tirreeeeed. And now I'mmm sickkkk." I said, running to the bathroom. I passed out there.

I woke up and the robot was up and running. I slowly staggered to the control room.

"Hi." I said. "My head hurts." I stated

"Looks like the alcohol passed through." Harris said

"We're returning the generator back to Veracity. Wanna come?" Spyder asked. I nodded.

I rang the doorbell to Veracity. She opened it.

"Am I talking to a drunk Eliza or a sober Eliza?" She asked

"Sober with a huge headache." I told her. She then realized Harris and Spyder were behind me holding the generator.

"I sPeCIfICAllY ToLD yOU NOt tO TaKE iT oUt oF tHe hOUsE!" She yelled at Harris.

"We had a few things to charge, so I tried to max it out with an Idaho Russet." Harris said, trailing off.

"An Idaho Russet. Ohhh you could have destroyed the city. I - I— I thought that we were frenemies and..." Veracity trailed off

"We are. Kind of." Harris said

"You know it would make my life easier if you two just got along." Spyder said. Harris and Veracity murmured various degrees of protests.

"Well then, you asked for it." Spyder said and I got nervous.

"Uhh... what's he doing?" I asked. Then Spyder started dancing by himself. I don't know. It was weird and I tried to block it out of my memory. Romantic music also started playing and uh... I was confused.

"Am I the only one wondering where the music is coming from?" I asked. Veracity nodded and so did Harris. Spyder finally stopped when Harris apologized, handing Veracity the box.

"Accepted." She said.

"I build bridges." Spyder was triumphant.

"And just so you know we're serious..." Harris trailed off and Spyder brought out various cleaning tools.

"No. No one told me about this. I'm only here because you have headache medication and Ms Walker would kill me if she found out I was drunk last night." I said.

"You can sleep in the guest room until it wears off. Medication is in the cupboard under the sink." Veracity told me. I thanked her and walked into her house. 

A/N: I've never tried alcohol. I'm fourteen. I don't know how that's supposed to work. If it's not oh well. Luv u guys. 

-LJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 175 16
This is a Ryan Walker x Reader Fanfic I made up. (Y/N) (L/N) is a mysterious relative of Spyder who suddenly shows up after an unfortunate incident...
211K 6.3K 36
Hi, my name is Emily i have lived here in California all my life. I have a pretty normal life i guess. I'm not popular,i get straight A's, i get bull...
2.7K 179 12
•~school bus graveyard ashlyn x fem!oc/reader x taylor~• Who am I to deny this feeling? It's new, it tears through my skin as if it were electricity...
861 29 8
Hi... My name is Aiden Jenkins. I am 18 years old. I live in a 'small' town Chico, and I go to Pleasant Valley High School. And I love playing Baske...