Episode 1

I've been at the art school for two weeks and today was my last day. It was amazing here. Ryan, Harris, Mark, Julia, Amy and Lily have all face-timed me every day while I was there. I haven't heard from Spyder while I've been here, but I've done my best to try and forget him. Key word: Try. My roommate was pretty awesome. Her name was Alexa and she was a pro at guitar and dance. Anyway, today I go back to Bay City. Mark's picking me up in 30 minutes. I was packing in my dorm.

"Hey Liz, you done packing?" Alexa asked me.

"Yea, almost. Hey, put your phone number in. I wanna stay in touch." I told her and handed her my phone.

"And done. Who's picking you up?" She asked, "Also who's the broken heart emoji?"

"Mark's picking me up and let's not talk about that last part." I told her.

"Mark is..."

"My... well he's the brother of my twin brother but they're not related. Me and Mark aren't related either. But like, he's the adoptee brother of my twin brother so I guess we're siblings." I explained

"Woah. That's confusing." She said. I nodded and zipped up my bag.

"I should go. Text me!" I told her and left. I was waiting outside when Mark showed up, with multiple people inside his car. I stood up.

"So, how was the program?" Mark asked

"It was amazing. Everyone with the same interests as me and we all did this one lesson where we produced a song together. We did covers of so many songs. My favourite was when we covered Stay by Alessia Cara and I got to sing and then when we covered the other side from the Greatest Showman, I got to play drums and it was awesome. Oh and there were dance classes and singing lessons too. There was also visual arts stuff but that wasn't my 'elective'." I gushed

"Ready for school?" Ryan asked.

"Definitely, oh, hi Harris!" I added when I saw Harris and Spyder in the backseat. I climbed into the car, stuffed my suitcases in the trunk and we left. Mark got a new car and it flies too so as soon as we were out of sight, we rose into the air and took off.

*timeskip*

We were sitting on the couch and Ryan turned on the news.

"Seth Harper, now believed to be dead." Godfrey said

"No. Nonononono! He- I-" I mumbled, putting my head in my hands

"Why are you sad about him?" Harris asked. I took a deep breath.

"As much as I hate him, and believe me, I really hate him, he was still my only family for the majority of my life." I said, my voice cracking towards the end.

"But its over." Spyder told us

"And best of all, tomorrow's our first day at a new school." Harris said. We all gave him reproachful looks, "I mean, party-bot y'all." He amended, clapping his hands and a disco light came down.

"I should go unpack and stuff. Thank your mom for letting me stay with you." I mumbled to Ryan.

"You want me to go with you?" Spyder asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I walked out of the robot and made it back to Ryan's house in record time. I knocked and Grace opened the door.

"Hi Ms. Walker. Thank you so much for letting me stay." I told her

"Of course! Mark's dropped all your stuff off in your room, so have fun unpacking. It'll be so nice to have another girl in the house." Grace told me, kindly. I nodded and started unpacking all my stuff.