Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Butterflies
Free at last
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

Plea

898 25 2
By baetayxx

Diamond's POV
I woke up to Jordan spraying himself and he was fully dressed. "Why you going" I said stretching under the covers. "I gotta handle some stuff imma be back later" he said kissing me. "Boo stay here" I whined. "Shhh you gonna wake up Dream" he said laughing and looking into her crib. "I'll be back later have fun today but make sure you don't do nothing too crazy with Niyah" he said kissing me again. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said as he walked out the room.
I showered and got Dream dressed in her Jordan fit which Jordan loved of course.

"Auntie Isareigh is coming to look after you okay" I said kissing her cheek. "Mama will be back later and dada will be home soon" I said kissing her again and left her in her crib to suck her thumb as I got dressed.

Niyah came in the room and showed me her outfit. "Okay sis you look cute" I said passing her my perfume.

"You bout to be 18 and you always talking bout you grown so we gon see how grown you are today" I said. There was a knock at the front door and Niyah went to get it. Isareigh came into the room and gave me a hug.

"Are you sure you don't want to come" I said. "Noo trust me I rather stay home and chill with my favourite niece" she said picking up Dream and kissing her on the cheek. "Are you sure we finna be lit" Niyah said dancing around the room. "Yes I'm sure" she said smiling.

Everyone has gotten closer after the incident that happened 3 months ago. I love it when things are like this because I want Dream to have a bigger and better family then I did and she has a big one.

A few hours later we left and met up with Teyanna and Angel.

We drove in my jeep with the roof open and music blasting. We went to eat at a nice beachside restaurant in the Hamptons.

Jordan's POV
I pulled up on Pg and he got into the car.

I dapped him up and started driving. "What's up bro how things been" I asked him. "Uhh the same really" he replied "How's Diamond". "She good she out with my sister and Angel and them for Niyah's birthday" I replied. "Word how old is she now". "18 she bout to go to college" I replied. "That's crazy" he said looking out the window. I pulled up to the location and she got in the car. "What's up lil sis" Pg said turning around and hugging her in the back seat. "The same shit" she said. I said hello to her and started driving.

Miya looked different. She looked drained and tired like she ain't been sleeping and I don't blame her. Cey's case has been really hard on all of us but her especially. She live in that big house by herself and only gets 5 minute calls with him once a week. We was on our way to see Cey today for the first time since he got locked. I didn't tell Diamond because I knew she would want to come and I didn't want to ruin her and Niyah's day.

I pulled up and paid for parking. We got out the car and I could tell Miya was nervous so I put my arm around her as we walked toward the building. We went through the usual security routine. We got taken into a separate room where his lawyer was. We greeting him and sat down in silence whilst he went through some papers. "Okay so there's a few things I need to go through before he come in here" he said taking a piece of paper out of his suitcase and putting it in front of him on the table. "So far the case isn't looking too good for him" he started looking at Miya who was rocking back and forth. "As you know there is a witness who says they was there when the murder happened and from what the person has said they know quite a lot of details about it which won't look good for us in court" he said. "How is the witness" Miya said for the first time since we got out the car.

"I can't tell you that the witness asked for there identify to be protected" he said. "I don't give I fuck I need to know who is lying on my baby's name" she yelled. "There going to offer him a deal" he said ignoring her question. "It's obvious that he didn't commit this offence by himself-"

"He didn't commit it at all" Miya said interrupting him. "There going to offer him 8 years if he pleads guilty and cooperates and tells who else he worked with or he could plead not guilty and potentially get no years but if we lose he will get life" he said. Miya put her head down and started crying. I immediately felt bad for her and Cey.

At that moment Cey walked in with his hands in shackles. He looked at Miya the whole time and sat opposite us. She wiped her eyes and stared at him. "Do you want us to leave or" I said. "No you good" she said. "What's up bro how you holding up" I said. "I'm Ight" he lied. "What you gonna do" Miya said seriously. "My lawyer is telling me to take the deal" he said. "So he can't beat the case so what the fuck are we paying him for" pg said. "I could but it's gonna be hard" he said. "Nigga we ain't paying you that much for you to tell him to take the deal" I said. "It's his choice but your paying me to give you my legal advice and I think he should take the deal" he said. "We ain't paying you for that don't get it fucked it" I said. "This is too much" Miya said crying again. A security guard removed the shackles from Cey's hand and he held Miya's hands. "It's finna be okay Ight Imma come home soon" he said. "Don't lie to me" she said. "I promise" he said.

Diamond's POV
I got home and Jordan still wasn't here. Everyone was finna spend the night at our house tonight so they came with there bags. I immediately went to check on my baby. "Dreamyyyy babyyy" I said as I walked into the nursery upstairs where she was in Isareigha's lap watching cartoons. I picked her up and turned her around kissing her on the cheek. "How was she" I said to Reigh. "Perfect we had fun" she said. Dream rested her head on my shoulder and sucked her thumb. I breast fed her and put her to bed then went downstairs where everyone was. Jordan had just got home with Miya and I was confused. "Miya!" I said running to her and hugged her. I ain't seen her since Cey got arrested but I understand that she was going through her own shit. I squeezed her for what felt like forever and then let go of her and looked at her. She looked like she has been crying and her hair was a mess. "What happened" I said looking at Jordan. "We went to see Cey" he responded. I was ready to curse him out but I put my attention back to Miya. "Diamond can we all talk somewhere" she said seriously. I nodded and all the females went into the basement which was Jordan's game room.

"What's wrong" I said. Niyah was here as well because after all she went through there was no point of hiding shit from her anymore. "We got to kill a bitch" she said.
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 15.8K 47
Read book 1 and 2 before this one.. ISSATHUG CREATION BITCH!!
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...
2.9K 31 14
This is a story about a girl who has a hard life ahead of her ...including many twist and turns that she's stuck with for the rest of her life . Can...