Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Sixteen

11.1K 507 99
By chloedubee

I made my own way through the beautiful town as I headed back to where I could sense Aimoto's presence. 

A lot of people think that I probably sniff people out because that is what werewolves generally do, but no. I could, I have a very enhanced sense of smell if I want it but that means that I'll really smell everything much stronger and there are a lot of things that I definitely don't want to be smelling so I rarely use it unless I need to. Sometimes I turn off my smell completely, it really not being necessary for me. 

I can feel people's specific presences in space and follow a sort of feeling or pull towards them. It's a little hard to explain the feeling but it is extremely useful. 

I made my aura nice and light and positive as I walked into the dome, shoving the conversation I just had to the back of my mind and locking it up deep, hiding it under as much useless crap as I could. Aimoto was a leader for a reason and I knew he would be able to find it if he knew what he was looking for, but this should be able to keep it hidden from him otherwise. 

"Eclipse." Aimoto said, nodding lightly at me, eyes still closed as he meditated on the river. 

I walked up next to him, settling down into the familiar position and letting my thoughts and ideas flow into Aimoto's curious mind. 

I wanted him to train me to be as good with my mind as possible. 

Aimoto sighed opening his eyes. 

"I'm afraid this is out of my league. I have already taught you everything I know and I can see you have mastered it. You need a better, stronger teacher, you've passed my level and sadly I've hit a wall as to what I can teach you, or ever myself. I am a mortal after all. I am old and my time is coming, then I will go to rest." 

"You could become a god." I said hopefully, "Those that are powerful on earth are the most likely to become one and you're certainly powerful." 

He shook his head. "My story has already been told. I am coming to my end whereas you are just beginning. It is already certain that I will be dying, for good. Finding eternal peace and rest along with my wife." 

I wanted to cry in frustration and punch everything but I just took a deep breath, pushing down the anger and bringing out my calm. "Then what can I do? Is there anyone that can teach me?" 

"The Titan of the mind? I thought he gave up all his powers and is now living a normal life. How can he help? Isn't he the reason we have a problem in the first place?" 

Aimoto nodded. "He was been on earth for hundreds of years now, his family is long gone and he is living in solitary. Go see him. He isn't the most hospitable but you may be able to convince him to help." 

I sighed nodding. "Where can I find him?" 

"Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya. A small village located in Khatarshnong Laitkroh Block of East Khasi Hills. It is pretty isolated so it shouldn't be too hard to find him from there." 

I nodded. "Thank you Aimoto. For everything, really. Thank you."

After one final nod to Aimoto I teleported down to Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya. I was surrounded my giant green mountains, so tall the clouds created a hazy mist in some areas. 

I took a deep breath, surveying the entire area for any signs of danger or anything concerning. I didn't know this man and I wouldn't be killed now. Not when I needed to save Aqua. It was really weird that Aimoto gave me a very limited amount of information about this person so I was being very careful and vigilant. 

Once everything looked clear of danger or overly dark auras I searched for Coeus. I sorted through the minds of the few villagers before finding one that was way too organized to be normal and was almost impossible to enter. 

Jackpot. 

I changed into my tiger, deciding to go for a light jog around the mountains to let out some steam. I drained myself of my enhanced speed and let my tiger leap around in the green and have a little fun at a normal tiger speed. 

After about an hour I decided I needed to stop procrastinating and made my way down, following the presence of the mind I chose out. 

The village here was so beautiful. It wasn't very easy to find or get to, but it was so peaceful and gorgeous for those that wanted to live in solitary for a while. 

I changed back into my human form, deciding I wasn't actually done procrastinating... oops. 

I needed to form a plan to convince him to help me. If Aimoto was saying the truth then it definitely wasn't going to be easy convincing him to help me. He seemed wary about something and I was having a hard time trusting I wasn't being put in any danger. 

I could sense hesitation rolling off of him while he was telling me about Coeus. He was hiding it well but I found it and it was worrying me. 

Who knowns who this man was but if it was making Aimoto slightly anxious that I was going to meet him then I didn't have a good feeling. 

I walked into one of the small town centers and walked around, taking in the few people, shooting them smiles which most returned. I found a man with a small cart selling beautiful bangles, a monkey sitting on his shoulder, playing with his turban, seemingly watching everything. 

I instantly knew he was a god. A very small one but one nonetheless. From the monkey on his shoulder, seeming to guard him I would have to guess god of monkeys. I approached him, pretending to admire the bracelets while he watched me carefully. 

He must be a watch of some sort. 

I slipped into his mind gently and my suspicions were confirmed. He was examining me, deciding whether I was a danger or not and whether or not to report the new stranger to his leader, Coeus. 

BOOM!

"Hey!" I smiled widely and the man smiled. 

"Bring me to him." I said with a small wink, trying to be subtle about the fact that I knew everything. 

The man started at me blankly for a minute. 

"Would you like to buy something miss?" He asked, his voice clear of any accent.

All gods knew all languages to make it easier for us to understand prayers and such. 

I winked again and he just considered staring at me blankly. 

I sighed frustratedly. "Just take me to Coeus would you?" 

The man blinked. "Would you like to buy something miss?" He asked again, this time more forcefully, a few monkeys dropping down from different places and beginning to sound me. Screaming aggressively and circling me in a warning. 

Yep, definitely God of monkeys. 

I looked around to see the normal villagers were all running away, screaming as the monkeys cleared the space for more privacy. 

Yep, he was going to attempt to kill me. 

Once the place was clear I looked around, bored.

Before the monkeys could attack I shifted into my tiger form, growling lowly in warning, the hair along my spine raising as I lowered myself into an attacking position towards the monkey man. 

The man's eyes widened and he raised his hands, signaling for his monkeys to back off. 

"I surrender." He said, glaring at me as I shifted back into my human form. 

"Take me to Coeus." I said again, my voice hard and filled with warning. 

The monkey man's face paled as he shook his head. 

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said so quietly it was almost a whisper. 

I walked up to him, lifting him up by his shirt and growling in his face. Out of the corner of fly eyes I saw him motion for his monkeys to attack again, this time triple the amount there were before, swarming and surrounding me. 

I shifted back into my tiger, growling at them as they began their attack. 

The lunged at me and I easily fought them off, throwing them away from me, getting out some of my frustrations. I wasn't killing them so they just leapt right back onto their feet, coming back at me. I really didn't want to kill them, I felt a connection to all animals, even monkeys who were trying to kill me and I couldn't bring myself to even hurt them too badly. I would just have to fight them off until they all got to tired or monkey man decided to call them off. 

As I was flinging monkeys around I felt a familiar presence entering the village. 

Coeus. 

"Stop them." An extremely deep and powerful voice spoke as I heard his footsteps approaching leisurely, as if he wasn't at all worried about the situation. 

Monkey man immediately did as he was told, call off all the monkeys. This was definitely one of the weirder fights I'd had, but not quite the weirdest somehow... 

I stretched in my tiger form, closing my eyes for a minute before shifting back into my human form and rolling out my neck. 

I opened my eyes, sighing and turned to Coeus. Well, its now or never. 

When my eyes met his my heart stopped and I froze completely. 

It couldn't fucking be him. No. This couldn't be happening. No. I REFUSE. NO WAY IN HELL. THIS IS A DREAM.  OR SOMEONE SOMEHOW FUCKING WITH ME. NOPE NOPE NOPE!

But sure enough, there stood Alpha Green. My father on earth. 

"No." I whispered, my body going almost limp as I struggled to stay standing. My breath completely halting. 

Coeus took in my reaction scrunching his eyebrows. 

"Can I help you with something?" 

I could barely speak.

"OF COURSE ITS FUCKING YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed, regaining my strength, taken over by a wave of anger. 

I lunged at him, easily pinning him to the ground. 

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! OF FUCKING COURSE ITS YOU THAT I NEED TO HELP ME. MY LIFE IS JUST THAT FUCKED UP!" I boomed, a storm stirring around me, the sun slowly getting hotter and hotter, making the remaining monkeys scatter and the man I was pinning to the ground break out into a sweat, visibly uncomfortable. 

"Do I know you?" He asked calmly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 31 23
When Sun and the moon hugged, the world named it Eclipse. But is it really the sun and really the moon? Or it is the both the reflectors of sun, usin...
649K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
10.4K 305 30
Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself she had no idea existed: her dark side...
3.6K 215 37
We are all half-human. Half-beast. But some of us are just monsters. + + + "Jace?" I meet his eyes. I hadn't expected this from him. I honestly hadn'...