Never Leave You //Jeff The Ki...

By Paperclip404

Y/n gets caught by her Ex-Bestfriend, will she accept him or will she deny ever liking him? More

Çhâptēr 1
çhãptér 2
çhâptēr 3
çhâptër 4
çhãptér 5
çhåptēr 6
çhåptēr 7
Chapter 8
çhåptèr 9
chapter 10
çhåptēr 11
çhàptēr 12
Çhapter 13
Çhaptér 15
Çhapter 16
Çhapter 17 (Last Chapter)

Çhāptër 14

862 14 2
By Paperclip404

After being thrown into a confession room I kept my mouth shut as a woman with the proper attire entered and sat down. "Would you like a lawyer?" She asked me. "I can't afford one." I mumbled. "That's no issue, I'm a friend of your mother. Once I heard you were here, I came over as quickly as possible." I looked up at the woman, "You hear to defend me?" She nodded, "I believe you didn't comit any murder. I took a look at the picture and the site itself. With how beaten up your legs are, I don't believe you did anything of the sort." The woman moved to sit beside me in the chair and a male detective walked in. "Miss Y/n L/n, correct?" He asked, though he seemed to be holding back a few snarky remarks. I nod and he sits down in the chair across from me. "Why did you do it?" I look at him with wide eyes, "I didn't do anything! I swear!" I blurt out. "So, you didn't kill Tiffany, or those other two girls?" I started to cry, "Why would I ever? I'm no monster!" I nearly shouted, before a hand was placed on my shoulder. "Mr. Shinashi, why don't we save the questions for the courtroom? I only wish to speak to her in peace." The man glared at me before scoffing and standing up in his seat. "I'll be listening from the other side. She waved her hand, as if saying it was perfectly fine. After he left, she placed her brown eyes on my and let out a small smile. "Miss L/n, please tell me what happened and why we found you in the home of the Lawrences'." I took a deep breath before beginning to explain the crazy situation in which I had been forced into.

*Third POV*

"You traitor!" The words never left the male as he trekked back towards the woods leading to the town where Y/n's house resided. There he met up with Liu who wasn't afraid to bite his tongue. "So you just left her there?!" He shouted, gripping on the suitcase handle. "I know I fucked up, okay?! It was better for her to be caught than me!" Jeff shouted back. Clenching his hands into fists. "Why didn't you pull her out the window with you?! Are you crazy?!" Everytime Liu shouted, both of his personalities would show, Jeff knew this meant he was beyond mad. "Why do you even care?! You just wanted to get into her pants and hurt her some more!" Liu didn't hesitate and punched his younger brother square in the face. Jeff stumbled back and looked Liu directly in the eyes. "At least I wouldn't let her be caught by the police!" Jeff rubbed his bleeding nose and threw a punch of his own. To Jeff's dismay, Liu was faster and moved out of the way whilst successfully giving him a punch to the stomach. Jeff grunted and leaned over to clutch his stomach. "Are you done yet?" Liu asked, while his other personality, Sully, tried speaking with him. "Go to hell!" Jeff yelled, quickly tackling his brother to the ground. "You need to shut the hell up! It wasn't my fault that stupid wan hid! Maybe if you hadn't scared Y/n so badly, she'd be fine!" Jeff raised his fist and brought it down on Liu's face. A loud crack rang out in the otherwise quiet forest.

"You say this person is Jeffery Woods? The kid that was assumed dead years ago?" Asked Mrs. Whiterock, Y/n's lawyer for her case. "Yes! He's alive, I promise!" Mrs. Whiterock scribbled a few things down in her note book and looked back up and the scared woman. "And what about the large dog we found? Why is it so big?"

"I don't know! Some dogs just get big okay?!" Y/n was getting to the point of telling from all the questions. All she wished for was her house and mother back, to be wrapped up in her mother's bear hugs. "Don't hurt him!" She quickly tacked on. Mrs. Whiterock let out a small smile, in hopes it would bring some comfort to Y/n. "Do not worry, he hasn't hurt anyone of the officers and we can't identify that he's hurt another human that's ended up being examined on. Speaking of which, our officers in the woods, what happened to them." You looked the woman dead in the eyes and spoke with as much calmness as you could, "The Rake."

"The Rake? What do you mean?"

"It's a, ugh! It's like a sick human with twisted features, sharp teeth like razors, and claws like the devil's trident. Can I leave yet?!" With a small sigh, Mrs. Whiterock stood from her seat. "I'll see what I can do to get you out of this situation. With a huff of tiredness and anger, Y/n slumped down in her seat and focused on the pounding of her heart in her legs.

-

"Tanaka, please. You can't honestly tell me she wasn't kidnapped. She's telling the truth, you can see it in her eyes. Her answers never change from the circumstances, I've even asked questions over at different times and she always replies with the same answer."

"You can't honestly think that she didn't kill my daughter-in-law?! She held the knife! The blood was on her hands!" Mr. Shinashi yelled, looking at the woman through the one sided glass. "I'll trial her for insanity."

"For insanity?" Tanaka laughed slightly, "Insanity huh..? Might as well let every killer get away with insanity! You hear that fellas?! Trial them all for insanity!"

"Tanaka ple-"

"No! I don't wanna hear it! I want her in prison! Locked up with no way to see the light of day ever again!" With his last word, Tanaka stormed off, but not before punching the door, and left Mrs. Whiterock standing alone near the room Y/n is being held in.

-

Smile growled at an officer once he caught the smell of someone familiar and began pulling the man behind him towards the smell. "Hey now! Listen here you mutt!" The large, buff man holding onto the leash that was placed onto Smile, called out. "Ha! Look at you, being dragged around by some dog. Not so strong now, are you?" Teased his wife, as she helped watch over the dog. "Listen here, you. This dog is strong alright? Now let's get him to Mrs. Whiterock." He laughed, nudging her shoulder. Smile wagged his tail as he pinpointed the smell. He pulled even more, forcing the man to run behind him. "Bertha, can you please shock him?!" He called out. "I am! It's not working." He gave up and just let the four foot dog go. Within a second, the dog was out of site and Donald, the man, looked at his wife. "What in the actual heck? Do dogs run that fast?" The woman laughed slightly, "Maybe he's just a fast runner?" They both laughed and followed after the dog.

Jeff shook off his hands and wiped the blood on his black pants. He had left his brother with a broken nose and bloody face. He's certain he almost killed him. Though Liu and his persona, Sully, had left a few bruises and cuts of their own. He grumbled and walked away from his unconscious brother.

Mrs. Whiterock had been looking at the woman from the one sided glass when a huge dog ran and the dog began scratching and clawing away at it. The noise startled Y/n and she screamed in terror, having been caught off guard from her thinking. "Sorry about that, Stella. The dog caught the smell of whomever was in that room and started to bolt." Donald said, stopping to pry the dog away from the door. Stella laughed and unlocked the door. Y/n looked over and saw Smile. Her face immediately went from horrified to that of certain relief. "Smile!" She called out dropping to her knees to hug the dog. Smile jerked away from Donald and tackled Y/n. "Smile! Stop it!" Laughed Y/n, while she tried to push him off. He quickly sat and let out a joyful, although gruff, bark. "You spoke of this dog. Right?" Stella asked, shutting the door behind her. "Yes," Y/n paused for a second, "I wasn't lying about any bit I told you." She quickly added, hugging the giant dog. Mrs. Whiterock calmly sat near Y/n and Smile growled. "No, Boy." Y/n called. Smile stopped his growling and Smiled at Stella. "That's, uhm, interesting." Stella spoke, "Now, Dear, you may not like this, but to save your life I need to trial you for insanity."

"Insanity?! I'm not insane! I thought you believed me!?" She nearly screamed out, her eyes getting wider. "Miss L/n, please. I do believe you, but if I don't trial you for insanity, you will be killed." She spoke softly, trying not to sound harsh. "I- what? But why..?" Y/n asked, tears starting to form, "I can't die! I didn't murder those people!"

"I know, Dear, I know."

A loud scrawl like scream surrounded Jeff as he stumbled through the woods, his head felt foggy and his vision swam. After the fight with his brother, he hadn't realized just how much his brother had stabbed or scraped his skin with his knife. Oh how he wished he had his dog with him, then he wouldn't have to worry about The Rake hacking away at him. Jeff stumbled and stopped in his tracks to hold his head in a bloody hand. "Shit." He grumbled, as the ground smacked his face. He fumbled to stand up right, but managed to stand with the help of a small tree off to the side. His head swam even more, but he heard a few laughs and loud shouting. 'Probably some campers.' He walked closer and indeed there were four people setting up a small tenting area. He noticed a truck off to the side and stalked over, trying to make sure he wasn't seen or heard. With success, he made it to the truck and tried pulling on the handle. It opened, seeing as it wasn't locked, and the keys were on the driver's side. He got in as fast as he could and scooted over to the driver's side. After inserting the keys, the engine roared to life and he stepped on the gas pedal. Jeff could see the four trying to run after the truck, but to no luck as he soon lost them after making a left turn to the main road. "I'm sorry, Y/n, but I've gotta lay low for a while." He said to no one in particular as he made a turn for his old cabin he used to occupy. He arrived after a few hours and scanned the area for any signs of life. Seeing that all was still, he walked in and began to quickly pack all of his belongings, that he could take with him. He paused when he saw Y/n's shirt, the one he had kidnapped her in, and threw it to the side. The more of her stuff he had with him, the less he could control himself from killing everyone in this god forsaken world to find you and tuck you away safe from harm. He once thought he'd always be a deranged killer, one that wouldn't keep anyone alive or let anyone get inside his head, but when it came to you he didn't know what he was doing. He kept you alive to torcher you, which he regrets immensely, he felt something he hasn't felt in a long time towards you, he even tried protecting you from his brother, when he usually doesn't care about anything or anyone. He quietly thought more oh how he wishes he would, no, should have traded places with you, let you get away from the police. He hadn't even realized his face had become wet from tears, he only realized when they began rolling off his pale cheeks and onto what he was shoving into the truck. Whatever was in his hand, he slammed it down, "Fuck!" He screamed into the air and punched the back of the stolen truck. Jeff crumpled to the floor and hit his head on the dirty tire, "She'll never forgive me." He quietly muttered.

*Y/n's POV*

I let the comforting soft fur of Smile as many thoughts raced inside my head, "Will I get hurt because I got caught? Will he kill me? Will he come find me? Am I going to die?' I let myself believe that he would come after me and send me away for my own safety. "Y/n!" I snapped my head to the left and saw Mrs. Whiterock looking at me. "I'm sorry!" I call out. She shakes her head in the slightest bit, "Will that be okay? I can tell you a few details about the asylum if the judge will trail you for insanity." I look at her without answering and she looks back, 'Will Jeff find that okay? If I go there will he hate me?' "Y-yeah." I stumble out. "Okay, It's a very quiet place, if you're good enough, you may have free roam for thirty minutes, food is served through a tray at the door, you have your own room, I will personally have a friend of mine who works there check in you each day. We'll keep checking your mental health and physical health. You don't have to worry about going there, okay?" She tries to comfort me, but I'm too worried about what's happened to Jeff to worry about her words, "Okay." I say, not really knowing what I agreed to. "Okay, well our time is up, you'll be staying in your own jail cell until your trial starts, which is tomorrow. Please do not fight the officers, I'll tell them to keep the dog with you, just so you feel safe." I hug the dog tighter and nod. She walks out of the door and all is silent, except for the breathing of the dog, the buzzing of the lights, and the ticking of the clock on the left side of the white walls. I felt like I was being watched and snuggled my face into Smile's fur, hoping the feeling would go away. I'd did, but the door opened to reveal a woman in a blue suit, "Please stand and put your arms behind your back." I was hesitant and didn't move for a solid minute, but her intense gaze made me follow her words. I slowly let go of Smile and put my shaking hands behind me. She walks over with caution and I quickly call to Smile, "Don't bite, Boy." I saw. Smile lowered his head and allowed the woman to put the silver cuffs on me. She began leading me away a Smile followed close behind. With a short walk out of the building and a small trip to the station, I now sit on the small bench in the cell. "What's she in here for?" Asked the desk man, flipping through some papers. The woman turned around and spoke, "She's the one doing all the murders, but apparently she's telling a whole nother story. Her lawyer, Stella, wants to trial her for insanity. Though I'm not sure who's right in this situation, our evidence, or," she looks at you with disgust, "her." The male nods and clicks through a few things on his computer. The police woman left and I was, once more, left alone with my thoughts to occupy my head. Before I realize I'm fast asleep on the rock hard bench.

*Edited*

Woo hoo! I hope this chapter makes sense, I really do😅 if not, I'll go back and edit the povs and stuff. Thanks for reading! --- Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 14.8K 11
When Jen drunkenly kissed her girl best friend, admitted everything to her, things has changed. The girl she used to rely on, looked her with hatred...
46.3K 1.6K 27
You had the good life 4 years ago. That was, until one tragic event caused you to be placed into an asylum. But, there was a day where you were final...
18.4K 318 18
An 18 year old girl named y/n is roaming the woods when she finds a man back there. Will they fall in love? What will happen to this romance?
143 1 26
Fight it or accept it. Fear it or control it.