Never Leave You //Jeff The Ki...

By Paperclip404

Y/n gets caught by her Ex-Bestfriend, will she accept him or will she deny ever liking him? More

Çhâptēr 1
çhãptér 2
çhâptēr 3
çhâptër 4
çhãptér 5
çhåptēr 6
çhåptēr 7
Chapter 8
çhåptèr 9
chapter 10
çhåptēr 11
çhàptēr 12
Çhāptër 14
Çhaptér 15
Çhapter 16
Çhapter 17 (Last Chapter)

Çhapter 13

1.1K 19 8
By Paperclip404

That's sorta what smile looks like except the white fur is red. Also I should mention, if I haven't before, Jeff does have eyelids 😅

Liu smirked and shoved Smile off him. He twirled his knife in his hand, after he stood, "Yeah, long time to see. I see you've had Y/n with you." You moved to the bathroom and hid your body behind the door, but you made sure you could still see the two brothers in the hallway. "Of course I've had her with me. I couldn't let you find her first." Jeff spoke, taking a step forward. Smile stood from where he was and sat in front of you, as if he was going to protect you if things went wrong. "Ah, but I would have treated her nicely." Jeff growled at him and lunged forward. Liu dodged his attack and slashed his arm. "I bet she's too scared to run away from you. I mean, you did kill her best friend." Liu taunted with a smirk plastering his face. "At least I know how to keep my pants up! She'd be scared for life if you had found her first!" Jeff sneard, running back at the other male. This time Liu didn't dodge in time and the knife went through his shoulder. He only smirked, "That all you got?" He asked, his voice changing once more. "You need to leave. We have nothing to discuss!" Jeff demanded dodging an attack. "Oh? But we do. The police are still looking for Y/n and if they find her, well, how do you know she won't rat us out? I need to stay with the both of you to make sure that doesn't happen." Both boys stood a small distance away. "I'm not going to get caught. Trust me. I'll kill myself before I let you follow me around."

"Oh really? Guess you better get to it, because I'm not leaving." Jeff grumbled and threw his hands up. "Fine have it your way, but you better stay away from Y/n or else!" He threaded. Liu laughed and turned towards you. "I'm excited to see you again." The look he gave you made you highly uncomfortable and glanced over at Jeff. "Stop being a pig and leave her alone. Come on, Y/n. We got what we came here for, we really should get a move on." With Liu still closer to you than you would have liked, you swiftly grabbed your stuff you carried with you to the bathroom and scurried as quickly as you could back to your bedroom. Muffled conversation was held between the two brothers as you did a double take to make sure you grabbed everything you would need. You took a short second to yourself and slapped your forehead. 'This could be my chance! Quickly slipping on shome shoes, you decided to look in your mother's bedroom, you quietly opened the door and went into her's, before shutting and locking the door. You rummaged through drawers, knowing she always kept a spare phone for emergencies in case she couldn't get to her own. With more rummaging, you finally found it underneath a book. You quickly turned it on and tapped the icon that says 'emergency call'. You waited a minimum of three seconds to listen. Thankfully, the two males in the hall seemed to be discussing a few things and hadn't noticed that you hadn't shown yourself just yet. You dialed the famous 911 and held it up to your ear. "911 How may I help you?" Asked a female. With a shaken breath you spoke, "I'm being held captive in my own house." You said, straining you hearing to listen to both the woman and the people in your hallway. "Okay, Are you in a hiding place?" She asked. "Yes, of course. I've also locked myself in a room." You heard her typing away on her computer, "I'm going to need your address." Everything was going a bit too smoothly when you gave her the address and you decided to hop in the closet behind some of your mother's clothes. "Y/n?!" 'Ah there it is...' you said to yourself as you tried to flatten yourself against the wall. "We have gotten your location and police are already on their way. Please make sure to be extra quiet and make minimal noise." Instructed the woman. You sighed quietly, "Forget it. I'm going out the window." The rushing of feet moved past the locked door and down to your room. "Ma'am! That's isn't very safe!" You quickly tossed the phone into your shorts pocket before quietly going over to the window. You looked down and saw the ground. "It's high up, but not too high. I might be able to climb down a small distance.' You took note of the nooks and crannies that the wall held and you slipped one foot out of the window.

*Jeff and Liu's POV*

"Where did she go?" Shouted Jeff. "I don't know! For someone to have claim to be a good watched, she sure did slip from right under your nose- Hey!" Liu shouted, dashing out the front door to see your form dashing down the sidewalk. "Smile! Catch her!" Jeff shouted, following his brother. Smile was quick to follow orders and was gaining in speed. 'I can't let her get away!' Liu thought as he looked around after hearing sirens. 'So she wants to play that game..?' Smile barked as he passed Liu and towards you. 'If the police get ahold of me... I'm done for.' Even knowing it wouldn't help much, Jeff pulled his hoodie up. 'I'm so not being nice to her after this.' With a hardened face, Jeff picked up his speed.

*Y/n's POV*

I didn't need to look behind me to know they were following me. I heard the distant sounds of the sirens. I nearly tripped, but thankfully, I caught myself, and unfortunately, the phone in my back pocket fell out. A bark sounded just at my heels. I let out a shrill scream, hoping to catch the attention of anyone; However, my scream was cut short. I fell face first onto the concrete as a heavy weight seemed to imbed itself into my back. My calf burned and I could only hope nothing reopened. A small stinging sensation made its way up my face, my hand, and my knees. "Jeff, Take yourself to the next city over! I'll find you along the way!" Liu shouted as I tried to shove the big dog off myself. "Smile, please! Off!" With one last push, I rolled on my side, which made Smile lose his balance on me, and quickly stood. With one swift glance at my leg, I attempted another run, only to be stopped. "I think someone needs to chill!" My arm was jerked backwards and a small pinch felt near my neck.

*Third POV*

Liu quickly threw you over his shoulder and dashed into the woods that were nearby. So far, it seemed as though the police were checking out your house and didn't pick up the phone's location. With a puff of aggravation, he let your body fall, not caring if to set you down. He looked over his shoulder and saw no one had followed him. He let a smirk fall into his face as he looked at you. He noticed the new scrap across your face well you fell and he let out a small laugh. "What an absolute idiot." He wasn't one to let a pretty woman slip by him, but for some reason he decided you'd be more fun awake than knocked out cold. "Well, no need to leave her unpunished by her acts." He grabbed his knife, one a bit smaller than Jeff's, and stabbed it through your bad leg, purposely missing the area already wounded. "Maybe that'll teach her." He laughed, "Probably not." He picked you up effortlessly and slung you back over his shoulder. Smile didn't seem to approve of his actions ander out a low growl. "Shut up you stupid mutt. Take me to Jeff." If dogs could roll their eyes, Smile certainly would have. Smile sniffed at the ground and began to walk ahead of Lou and yourself.

*Second POV*

You ran as fast as you could, trying not to fall and trip over each branch and twig that lay on the ground. The things behind you got closer and closer each time your foot landed on the ground. "No! Please!" You cried out, coming to a screeching stop. Rushing water sounded at the edge of a cliff, a waterfall not far ahead of you. Something shot through your leg and your knee gave way. You screamed and tried getting up before your other leg felt like it was set alight. You looked down at it through blurry years and saw several cuts, not deep enough to scar, but deep enough to burn like hell if anything was to touch it. The black figures had now caught up to you and they each surrounded your crying form. You tried to speak again but no words would form from your throat, it felt dry and scratchy. The figures seemed to laugh and mock you as they each grabbed a limb to lift you up. Your e/c eyes became wide with fear and you struggled the best you could, alas your efforts were for nothing. The black, gooish figures threw you over the edge of the cliff and you went spiraling into nothingness. The feeling of wind rushing past you made you shudder as you tried to grab onto anything to stop your fall. As many happy memories flooded around you, they all seemed to turn into something absolutely horrifying. A vivid picture of your smiling had been turned into something one would call an absolute nightmare. Her beautiful smile, now looked twisted and cracked, her lively eyes looked blacked out with blood pouring from them. More tears blurred your vision as you felt the ice cold water from the fall hit your back, making you inhale a sharp breath. With one final deranging memory that showed in your vision, you jumped up.

Crooked laughter made you snap your head to the side. You saw Liu doubled over on the ground. Your breathing was ragged, and didn't seem to send any air in your lungs as you tried your best to steady your breathing. Your heart felt as though it would stop at any moment from how fast it was beating. You ran a scratched up hand to your hair and held onto it. You looked down at your legs and to your horror you saw the marks from your dreams on your legs. The wound on your damaged leg finally seemed to burn and itch now that you had looked at it, and the scratches on your other leg felt no different. Your head started pounding at each sound around you and you grasped your hair with both hands. "You should have seen the look on your face! I-I can't-," Liu, once more, erupted into a fit of laughter and gasped for air. You looked at him in horror and pulled your legs up to your chest, only now did you register you were sitting in a sloppy mud puddle. "W-why..?" You choked out. His laughter abruptly stopped and he looked at you, before stalking closer and crouching down to your level. "Why, you ask? Because I'm not one to play nice when my toys run away. Just be grateful I didn't take your purity away." You scooted back further away from him and shook with fear. The only thing you could think of was, 'where was Jeff?' Not that you particularly wanted them both around you, at least you felt somewhat safer near the paper white killer. Unlike his brother, Liu seemed to have no remorse for any of his actions, and it truly showed in the way he went back to laughing at your terrified form. As you tried to stand, you slipped in the muddy water and fell on your left side. Your small slip up- no pun intended- had left Liu breathless as he literally started rolling on the ground. You slowly got back up and hissed in pain as your legs burned even more from the dirty water getting in them. Smile came over to you and let out a soft whimper. He then nuzzled your hand and you jerked it away, still mad at him for making you fall. After Liu had settled down, he grabbed your upper arm. "Let's go, can't keep Jeff waiting, or he'll have a cow." You tried pulling your arm away, but he tightened his grip. He pulled you forward and you winced. "I- I can't walk." You softly said, unsure if you speaking would put Liu into a rage. "Well, you better. I'm not giving you a ride." He scoffed, "Smile, find Jeff." He ordered the dog. You wished you'd never spoken to the boys in your earlier years. Maybe, just maybe then you'd be happily married, or at least have a boyfriend to keep you company. Too bad this situation you had found yourself in is far from being happy. "How is your arm?" You blurted out to distract yourself from the searing pain in both legs. For obvious reasons, your arm wasn't bothering you all that much. He chuckled, "Worried about me? It's fine." With the words that left his mouth, he sent a harsh glare daring you to speak again. You kept silent and gasped when a sudden sting traveled up your leg, causing you to stumble fall. "Listen here. It's not that hard to walk! And if you fall one more mother fucking time, I'm gonna make sure you have a reason not to walk." He harshly pulled you up and shoved you ahead of him to follow Smile. You slowly started to walk after you felt a sharp object poke into your back. Each step felt like lava under your feet, thankfully, you had thought of shoes during the phone call. Too bad you didn't have your suitcase of clothes. You let a few tears fall to the cold ground as you followed the huge dog. Smile barked and dashed off a bit further ahead of the two of you and jumped on a looming figure. "Smile, you damn mutt!" Jeff yelled. You had never been so happy to see him in your life. You forgot all about your wounded legs and ran to Jeff. You wrapped your arms tightly around his torso and started bawling. Jeff looked at you and then at Liu. "What the heck did you do to her?" He asked, glaring down his older brother. "Well, I only gave her a fitting punishment. I knocked her out, dragged her to the woods, stabbed her leg, then I put a few scratches, that are surely burning like hell right now, on the other leg." Liu said, no remorse in his voice, if any, he sounded delighted at what he had done. Jeff huffed and wrapped his arms around you. "Don't touch her again." He firmly said, looking around the surrounding area. "You should go back and get her stuff." Liu scoffed. "Why can you do it? I'll take extra good care of Y/n." You held onto Jeff tighter at his words and he shook his head. "Just go get the clothes. I'll meet you in the town, come find us." With a loud huff Liu replied, "Whatever man." With a swift turn, the honey hair colored male stormed back in the direction of your mother's house. "What did he do to you?" Jeff asked looking down at you, while he gently pushed you back just enough, so he could see your face. With a small sniffle and a rub to the eye, you spoke with a few shaken words, "He stabbed my leg, h-he also cut the other. " You took a moment before speaking again, trying to stop yourself from breaking down. "I- he- He said he wanted to do things to me." You managed to hold back a sob, but that didn't stop more tears from flowing down your pale face. Jeff looked like he was going to kill his brother. "I'll have to look at them later," he began to speak, but took a sharp breath to keep from sounding like he was mad at you. "For now, let's get under some shelter. It's going to storm soon." Without a warning, your feet swung from underneath you and you were lifted into strong arms. You wrapped both arms around his neck. "Come on, Smile. We need to get a move on." Smile barked, and followed beside his owner and best friend.

~

"Officer, please send in these notes to the lap. We found quite a few fingerprints on everything. Seems the killer was pretty confident no one would find them here." Spoke a female. Her black hair was tied back into a high, tight ponytail to keep out of the way while she worked. Her bright green eyes surveyed the area as she looked for any more clues. The ambulance had only arrived a short few minutes ago to retrieve the dark skinned female to take her back into the city and do tests on her. "Can do Officer." He spoke, taking the notes Sherry, the female officer, had made. "Make sure to get back to me, as soon as those reports come in. I think we might finally catch our serial killer." The woman turned away from the man and began searching for any more clues on the murder of the female.

After a few hours of searching, Sherry received a call. "Hello?" She firmly asked, picking up a few newspaper articles in her gloved hands. "The reports came back and we found who the woman was, Tiffany Aural Greene." Tanaka informed. Sherry nodded, "Okay, I hope that poor woman can finally rest now. Did you find out who the killer was?" Before Tanaka spoke there was a small pause, "That's the thing, I'm not even sure she is the killer, but the supposed killer is Y/n Middle/n L/n. The woman that went missing a few weeks ago."

"Seems like she went missing just to start this killing spree. We need to find her and fast. Us finding Tiffany won't help us unless we can track the whereabouts of Y/n."

"That is true. But her being the killer doesn't line up with what happened to all the officers that were called there and the officers at this town's station."

"Wasn't it some rabid animal?" Sherry asked, now more concerned than ever. "It wasn't any animal we know of. We even contacted animal observers and they have no clue what those teeth or claw marks belong to. Just get outta there before it comes back, okay?"

"Don't worry, Tanaka, I'll be fine. I'm leaving now anyway." She spoke, walking back to her police car. "Yeah. We do know what happened to the policemen at the station though. Seems the killer had a partner, or we have the timing wrong on these killings. Anyway, I've gotta go. Talk to you later, Sherry."

"Bye." Sherry hung up the phone and opened her car door. She shuffled in and started the ignition, waving goodbye to the remaining officers. She rolled down her window and began to leave. As she did, a shrill cry sounded in the forest. Deciding to wave it off as an animal cry, she left the area and headed down to her work place in the next town over.

-

"Hold on, Y/n, we are almost there. I know your legs are probably hurting right now." Jeff spoke, looking at the woman in his arms. She nodded, but didn't utter a word. With a few more short hours of walking, the town came into view and thankfully it had become dark; however, the storm also decided it was time to roll in. "Can you wait here for a moment? I promise I'll be back as soon as possible." Jeff spoke, sitting Y/n down on the ground. "Yeah." She meekly spoke with a shiver. "Stay with her Smile." He said and swiftly pulled off his hoodie and laid it on Y/n. "There, it not much but it'll keep you warm until I get back." He walked away from her and began his search for a fitting, temporary house. Smile looked at Y/n and whined. She glanced at him and held out her hand. Smile wagged his tail and licked her hand. "I'm sorry, Smile." She spoke, "I shouldn't be mad at you. You were just listening to your owner. That's what good dogs do.." she murmured, before scratching behind his ear. She slightly pulled down the sleeve to her left arm to take a glance at the healing wound. 'it doesn't look bad.' she sighed while she fixed back the sleeve to the shirt. She pulled up her legs and whined at the action. 'they might be infected..' She thought while she was barely touching around the stab area in her bitten leg. She hissed when the wound stuff like fire and quickly pulled back her hand. Smile cocked his head to the side and looked at where she was touching. He tried to lick her leg, but Y/n pulled away. "No, Boy. Don't do that." Smile simply laid down his head and waited for Jeff to return.

Another ten minutes past and Jeff showed his face. "I found a small house that will be okay to stay in for a day or two." He said as he gently picked Y/n back up. She grimaced when his arm hit her leg, but bit her tongue to keep from screaming out. "He won't be there, will he?" Y/n asked Jeff, after a second of waiting for the pain to slightly subside, with worry in her voice. "He'll have to be. Don't worry, I won't let you outta my sight." She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "I- I'm sorry for trying to run away again." She spoke out, breaking the small silence that settled when she took a breath. Jeff shook his head, "Don't be. I don't blame you one bit. I should be the one apologising."

The house was fairly small consisting of two small bedrooms, one bathroom, and a living room, and kitchen. Jeff carried Y/n to the bathroom and sat her down on the side of the tub. He dug through a few shelves and cabinets, before finding a few materials to patch up the female. "This is going to sting, so try to keep from kicking me in the face." The paper white killer gently took a hold of her leg and lifted it slightly so he could see the stab and bite wound better. "The bite mark looks better, so you won't have to worry about it. The stab wound isn't deep, so only a few bandages will be needed." He gently spoke, while he wiped around the area first, to keep the dirt from getting back into the wound once he wiped it off. As soon as he went to wipe off the stab wound, Y/n yelled out and dug her nail into the palm of her hand. "Just breathe. Ittle be over soon." With another shout, Jeff removed the rag to rinse it off, giving Y/n time to recover from the steering pain. He wrung out the rag and brought it back to Y/n's leg. He heard her breath hitch and tried to quickly clean the area. Successfully, he got the area wiped off and he was able to see more of the damage. With an approving nod, he grabbed a different rag and covered it in isopropyl alcohol. "Please no." Begged Y/n, trying to cover up her leg with her hands, only to have them smacked away. "I've gotta do this. I mean, it's either this or you get an infection. Pick your poison." With a deep breath she nodded for Jeff to continue. Y/n clutched her hands tight and tried to keep from kicking Jeff right in the face. A few, seeming long, seconds later, Jeff pulled out a few gauze wraps and wrapped it around her now clean leg. "I'll let you take a breather, before I move onto this leg. When you get up in the morning, take a quick shower and then I'll help you rewrap your legs."

"Okay. Uhm, thank you." The 'thank you' almost came out as a whisper and Y/n glanced down at her other leg.

*Y/n's POV*

My legs sting like hellfire. Thankfully, the pain had subsided in my clean leg. I only wish I was never even here. I want to go back home, to feel my mother's loving hugs and to hear Troy yell at me for something I didn't even do. I let out a sad sigh and waited for more pain to come to my leg as I watched Jeff wet another clean rag to wipe away the dirt and grime on my scratched up leg. He crouched down and pulled my leg closer to him, I held my breath and was relieved to find this hurt a lot less than the other leg. I let out the breath and looked down at my hands. I wiggled all fingers and, of course, only my right fingers were felt moving around. I did notice that I had a small cut on my leg, hand, and fingers, I thought back to what would have caused that. 'Oh right. I grabbed the knife from his hands-' "Ow! You mother-" I clamped my mouth shut and glared at the wall behind Jeff. "Sorry, I told you I was putting this on. You kinda just stared at your hands, so I just tried to hurry." He spoke, placing the rag back. I let out a hiss and drew in a sharp breath. I heard him mumble a very quiet 'sorry' as he finished up. He quickly wrapped up my leg and stood. "Don't open the door across from here." He said as he walked out. 'What did he do?' I asked myself, taking his word to note down in my head. I stood and my legs trobbed, I shifted my weight to the scratched leg and I was able to move out and into the kitchen. I sat down and looked around. The necessaries of the kitchen were all in place, the counters being a yellowish color and the stove a glossy black. I saw a closet and figured that's where the washer and dryer must have been. I opened up the black fridge and found a few bottles of f/d. I grabbed one and quickly opened it, almost drinking the whole thing before I placed the cap back on it. I stumbled back to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I did my business, washed my dirty hands and looked at myself in the mirror. 'My hair is an absolute mess.' thought, trying to tame it once more. I saw the scratches on my face and decided to grab yet another rag to wipe off my face.

*???'s POV*

"Dad. Please hurry and get home. I- there is someone here!" I hissed into the phone with a hushed tone. "Sweetie, what do you mean? Where is Crystal?" A few tears slipped down my face, "She was in her room when I walked back inside from my daily walks, except there was blood everywhere. I didn't even look before hiding in her closet. Dad just please hurry!" I cried, covering my mouth before I let out a loud sob. All was quiet and I thought he hung up on me. "Dad?" I quietly asked. "I'm coming, I'll be there as quickly as possible. I'm getting my men to follow me. You won't be able to hear any sirens, so stay quiet. This may be the killer we are looking for. "Dad there-" his side of the phone clicked and I slid down to the ground burying myself into the close that were thrown down on the ground. When I first saw Crystal dead, I nearly died myself. But when I heard someone enter, I knew I had to hide, and so I did. 'Why couldn't I have been here?' I cursed at myself and wallowed in my self pity.

*Y/n's POV*

My stomach growled and I pulled open a few cabinet doors. Without realizing it I was already shouting with joy. "Oh thank the Lord!" I quickly grabbed some favorite/chips (f/chips), opened them, and shoved a few into my mouth. "I'm so hungry!" I spoke with a mouthful. Jeff had begun looking around for any other person and, thankfully, he hadn't found anyone. "How long is it gonna take for," I trailed off, hoping he'd get the hint. He stopped in front of me and looked in the fridge. "A few hours, Smile will bark if we don't see him first. So you'll have a warning." I sigh in relief and sit down at the small kitchen table. I shifted in the chair and swung my legs from under me. He pulled out a pack of ham and whistled at Smile. He ran into the kitchen and started drooling at the package. "He's acting like I never feed him." Somehow, this caused me to let out a small laugh. My laughter seems to make Jeff laugh as well. He gave Smile all of the ham and the dog's tail wagged a mile a minute. After finishing the whole bag, I patted my hands on my dirty shorts and stood up. I paused once I heard a car pull up. "He wouldn't come in a car... would he?" I asked. Jeff looked at me and ushered me to be quiet. He stopped hoping the car would turn around. To our bad luck- or to my bad luck, because that's all I've been having lately, the car stopped and someone yelled at the front door. "Hello? Anyone home?" The voice sounded like it had an accent. Before we could move any further down the hall, the door burst open and several policemen filled the room. They hadn't spotted us yet as there was a wall shielding us. My hand was grabbed and I was rushed into the bedroom with a closed door. "Go near the window!" He yelled and jerked open the closet door. A yell sounded just as it opened and Jeff pulled them up by their hair. The woman shouted for her father, and swift footsteps came rushing down the hall. Without a warning, Jeff pulled out a small knife from his back pocket and shoved it into the woman's throat, effectively leaving her to be smothered by her own blood. He shoved the knife into my hands and stood behind me. I froze once I was knocked on my butt from a police man tackling me. "Wait!" I cried out. Dropping the knife. The woman's blood had been on the knife, and now it was all over my hands. "We have you surrounded, I suggest you surrender now, or we won't hesitate to shoot you down." I stopped struggling under the man and he flipped me on my back to handcuff me. When I was jerked up, I looked around for Jeff, but only saw an open window. Anger rose up within me and I started to cry, "You traitor!" I shouted as loud as I could. I saw a man rush to the woman's side and he held her head in his lap. "Honey?! Honey?!" The man gave me a chilling glare. Even through his tears, he looked like he was going to kill me the second he got his hands on me. "I'm going to make your life hell! You hear me?!" I was jolted forward and I was forced to walk down the hall and out the front door. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you." The male officer had told me as he shoved me into the back of the police car. I started sobbing, I didn't care how bad I looked. I just let it all out. 'After all that, he's just gonna hand me over. After all that, he still doesn't care if I'm hurt or not.' I let my head fall into the seat in front of me and I stared at the ground feeling numb and lost.

*Edited*

Hello!  Hope you enjoy!! --- Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 522 13
Lucy Shay is looking for her childhood friend Jeff that she fell in love with. One night she goes to a bar and runs into Jeff the killer who as it tr...
19 1 1
I wanted to write something gory, so this was a fun project for me to work on.. Its a rewrite of the original creepypasta.. WHICH I DO NOT OWN.. This...
752 86 26
What happens when a self-destructive teenaged boy tries to befriend Jeff the killer? Nothing good, probably...
29.3K 1.6K 177
After 4 years, Y/N is reunited with Yuxin. Her past comes back to haunt her. Pain. Warmth. Fear. Tears. Falling...... 'I told you nothing good wo...