Virgil's Secrets

By Fangirling4ever15

Virgil has a secret that he's to scared to tell what will happen if/when the others find out? *This was plann... More

A/N
Virgil P.O.V
Panic attack
Darkness
Running
Secrets
Wings
Drawing
Breakfast
Questions
Realization
Mugs
oogie boogie man
Purring?
Tagged again?
Feelings
Oh Roman when will you learn??
Apperance
Merry Christmas
Tada!!
Enthus
What happened
Double look
A Battle of Brothers
A/N
Is he ok?
Waking up
Virgil??
Hiss
Flying
Paint
Proposal!?
The Wedding

Punishment

818 23 28
By Fangirling4ever15

Virgil's POV

I see Remus trip over a pizza box and know what Romans going to do next dive on top of Remus. I suddenly feel a searing pain in my back and I hear a scream. It takes me a couple seconds to realize... I'm the one who screamed.

Enthus POV

I see a blur of black and purple going towards Remus as Romans sword comes flying through the air. In horror I see the sword cut Vs back open like butter. De and I rush over to tend to Virgil. Remus stares in shock at what Virge did for him and is trying to help the best he can. I barely notice the shouting in the background.

Patton's POV

I can't help my son. I didn't notice anything that was going on I'm a terrible father. ROMAN WILL PAY.

"ROMAN CREATIVITY SANDERS YOU (Please enter words against Roman here)!

YOU HURT MY SON AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT! I AM THE MOST DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU TO BE A GENTLEMAN, TO BE KIND AND CHIVALROUS! BUT NO YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!! NO MORE SWEETS FOR YOU! YOU ONLY CAN COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM FOR VIDEOS AND IF I EVER EVER HEAR THAT YOU WENT NEAR VIRGIL AGAIN YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!"

Romans POV

"Bu-" I start. I look up to see Logan standing firmly behind Patton with a hand on his shoulder. There is no way I'll get out of this, I angrily think.

I will get you Virgil one way or another. I stop off to my room thinking later I'll be able to fake apologize to Patton but as I walk in my room the door shuts and my room doesn't look like my room. All electronics, papers, Disney, music,and instruments are gone. I can't even go to the imagination. I go back to my door and try to open it but it's locked. And I know I can't break the door cause I made it Remus proof before. I dash to my closet to pull out my secret sketchbook and candy but that's not there either. I flop on my bed in defeat.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD COMMENTS BE REPORTED NOT BY ME FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

Heey everyone!! I know I said I was gonna update soon but I got sidetracked and forgot so sorry. Also keep in mind if you didn't read the AN please do it concerns the reporting of comments. Umm I hope you all are doing ok and please know you can always dm me!! SMILE! -T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 428 22
In which Jiwon accidentally gets added to his older brothers group chat and meets his friends. Socmed AU
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
29.9K 1.3K 136
Just a kpop memes like : *Bts *Got7 *Monsta X *Blackpink *Stray Kids *Ikon *Twice *Momoland *Exo *TXT And others Kpop Rank #1 in kpops
3.6K 80 33
Notice: You can still read this if you want, but it stops early on. I will no longer be adding onto it and have now started a new story on my new acc...