Accidentally Parental

De reikosan_

TAEMIN x NAEUN FANFICTION Loud party music, guts filled with drinks, and dancing like nobody's watching; it w... Mai multe

01: Her Dream and His Achievement
02: A Night Of Mischief and Madness
03: Woes and Worries
04: Signs and Symptoms
05: Pregnancy and Proposal
06: Conditions and Circumstances
07: Establishing Empathy
08: Caring CEO
09: Jealous and Jittery
10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield
11: Together in Tranquility
12: Strawberry, Lollipop and Lullabies
14: Expecting the Unexpected
A Person from the Past
Fractured Feelings

13: Willingness Divulged in Wine

1K 35 15
De reikosan_

Earthy scent hung on the air and a few drops of water cascade down on the sliding window, casting a thin streak of shadows over the floor.

Due to the heavy rain last night, the temperature is a bit low which caused for Naeun to snuggle closer to Taemin’s embrace and seek warmth. His arms are wrapped protectively over the woman and as he felt her squeezing herself further, he instantly adjusted his body for the sake of her comfort. And the mild lavender scent of her hair clings on his nose as he breathe in since his head is resting on top of hers.

He likes the feeling of having her on his arms so despite of being wide awake even before the sun peaked the skies, he remained lying next to her and watch her lovingly as she peacefully sleep.

Today is their last day in Jeju. Later at sundown, they are to bound the plane back to the city. They have one last place to visit before they go, which they should be at in a few hours, but seeing her looking so innocent and pure while she slumber made him don’t want to. He just want to let her get the rest that she deserves and he’ll just lay here beside her and stare at her for hours.

“Am I really that pretty for you stare at me that much?”

Taemin almost jump out of the bed when he suddenly heard the female’s voice which made Naeun laugh loudly upon opening her eyes. But as soon as she realize that it wasn’t a pillow that she’s hugging, her laugh died out in instant and she awkwardly remove her arms off him.

He scratch the back of his neck and said, “Have you just woke up or you’re just pretending to be asleep the whole time?”

She begin stretching her body on the bed without really minding that Taemin is watching her closely as he did earlier. Only when she’s satisfied when she answered, “I just did. But I am pretty sure that you’ve been staring at me for a long time, haven’t you?”

The guy realize the tease on her remarks so he decided to go with the flow. He turned his body sideways, facing the grinning woman on the left, and rested his head on his arm. He copied Naeun’s grin in a mocking way and chirped, “I do. I’ve been watching you the moment you wrap your arms around me like you don’t want me to leave. Has it been an hour? Oh wait, it’s more than that.”

Her blood skyrocketed on her cheeks when she heard him speak. No matter how much she wanted to argue, she just can’t especially that she woke up with her arms wrapped on his waist. It’s true so there’s no point of denying it though.

“What made you think that I don’t want you to leave, huh?” She scowled and put a pillow in between their faces so that Taemin wouldn’t see her reddening cheeks. “You should have left.”

“How could I?” He said and remove the pillow. “If you were like, ‘Oppa, I’m scared’, and you were crying like a baby. Tell me, how am I suppose to leave you alone?”

Naeun stilled as if she never heard the way the guy mocked her by copying how she looked helpless last night. Despite of his teasing, the worry and sincerity on his voice, especially on his last words, warms her heart big time. She is lucky—beyond lucky—for finding a man that treats her more than she could ever ask.

She was taken away from her own little world when the rustling of the covers filled the room as Taemin stood up. She watch him do his morning stretching and a small smile appeared on her lips.

“Can you cook us some breakfast?” She asked earning a surprise gasp from the guy.

“W-What? You know that we can always eat out.” He mumbled nervously. “Plus, there are a lot of restaurants that offers good meals out there. Why do you suddenly want to eat a homemade meal?”

Naeun pursed her lips. “You always make sure that I am eating healthy food but I have never seen you preparing it. I just want to watch you cook. I want to learn how to cook.”

“You’ve been living alone for years without any helpers yet still you don’t know how to?” Taemin blinked at her out of disbelief. “Yah, woman, how were you even able to survive?”

She shrugged. “Take out meals, deliveries, and if my schedule isn’t tight, I would come over to Eunji’s to have a hearty meal. So, are you cooking?”

The CEO’s throat bobbed multiple times as he stare at her with a slightly sweaty palms. It is not that he cannot cook. Actually he can, he loves cooking but the thing is, he is super duper terrible at it. Even though he tried mastering the art of cooking, despite of putting extra efforts to perfect it, he never able to.

Taemin let out a long sigh and said, “I will but we got a little problem.”

Naeun’s brow shoot up and she asked, “What?”

Grinning he chirped, “I only know how to cook omelet.”

Although he claimed that the only dish that he could cook is omelet, Naeun still insisted that he cook that is why he later found himself wearing a pink apron and holding a spatula. Taemin was frowning when the pregnant woman pushed him over the kitchen and forced him to wear the ridiculous apron. His brain was screaming that he shouldn’t allow her to make fun of him.

I am Lee Taemin, the world’s youngest influential person, and I shouldn’t be wearing pink! He thought.

But when her melodic laugh filled his ears, his scowl eventually formed into a cheeky grin. He loves it when he sees her smiling and he loves it even more when she laughs. It seems like he no longer mind if he’s making a fool of himself as long as he continue seeing her like that. As long that she’s happy, he is always the happiest.

He accidentally burned the first omelet and luckily, he perfected the second one and that’s what he gave her. In addition to that, he also fry bacon strips, which of course he burned, toasted bread and prepared coffee for the two of them.

The last time that he cook breakfast was before he was promoted as the company’s CEO. His new position has taken most of his time that his used to be activities and lifestyle changed. Months before Naeun came to his life, he usually disregard his health and put the company first at all time and only when she arrived did he put his efforts back on his welfare. As he take care of her, he also found himself doing the same for him.

To his relief, he did not hear any complaints from the woman and she even looked so happy munching on his fail cooking.

Taemin is actually delighted to see her on a good mood. Well, for a few days now, she seems always in a good mood.

After they ate, the two washed the dishes together while talking random stuffs. Taemin talks about his time with his friends and other things that happened to them back on their college days. Naeun, on the other hand, tells him about her funny days as a child. It was also the time that they’ve discover that they actually attended the same middle school which earned a laugh from them both.

“Woah, it seems like our lives has been intertwined since we were still young without us knowing it.” Naeun muttered and giggled like a child.

His cheeks rose high and his lips spread widely when he said, “I call it fate. It is already written in the stars that we are destined to meet in one way or another. Perhaps, we are destined to be together after all.”

“Oppa, stop it!” Naeun laughed and pinched his hip.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” He was still grinning. “Isn’t it romantic to think of it that way?”

Her cheeks gradually becomes red as Taemin continuously tease her while wiggling his groomed brows. He is always like this. He’s a professional yet he can be a jester whenever he wants to. Not to mention, he would always tease her whenever they are in the same room.

Lee Taemin and his own gag show, she thought and rolled her eyes at him.

“Go upstairs and get ready instead, oppa. It’s our last day today and I don’t want to waste more time. Go, ppalli.”

She said and lightly push him out of the kitchen. While she do it, she tries her best to hide her exploding smile from his sight because once he saw it, Taemin will surely put a lot of interest on her again.

“But you’re going upstairs as well so why don’t we hold hands while we’re at it? Sounds good? Or no?” He winked and it earned him a light smack on his chest.

“Do you take no as an answer?” She smiled and shook her head. “Obviously, you don’t.”

She then casually intertwined her slim fingers with his which immediately brought a cheeky grin to the CEO’s blushing face. He did not complain as she unmindfully drag him along upstairs because deep inside, Taemin enjoys it a lot. Naeun is more likely be chary on stuffs like this and her initiating skin ships is a gateway to heaven for him. Without further ado, the two went on their respective rooms to get dress and prepare for their final day in the beautiful island of Jeju.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Taemin killed the car’s engine in front of a rustic themed house which is just a few minutes away from the rest house.

After giving Naeun a warm smile, he went out of the car to open up the door for her and guided her as she descend the vehicle. The stone pavement was a bit slippery due to the heavy rain last night that is why despite of her refusal, the ever so gentlemanly guy offered his arm.

“Where are we?” She asked with a voice filled with awe.

Apparently, the place isn’t just themed in rustic. It is actually old—decades or centuries old—and it amazes her on how well the area and building itself was preserved.

“We are in Jeju’s oldest and finest winery.” He muttered with a boyish grin which caused for Naeun’s brow to shoot up.

“A winery?” She chirped. “Are we going to have wine tasting or what?”

A soft chuckle escaped from the CEO and without answering her query, he casually intertwined his fingers around hers like the way she did earlier that morning and pulled her inside.

Her lips automatically parted as she took in the interiors of the building. Old wooden furniture surrounds the place which gives off a rustic Spanish house that she saw on some magazines. Multiple dark colored bottles are can seen along with huge wine barrels from the corner. Judging from how it’s placed, they knew that those stuffs were empty and were only there as an accessory.

Taemin walked them both in front of what looked like a front desk. He was about to ring the bell but before his hand landed on it, a man with a graying hair clad in a fine black waistcoat emerged from the backdoor.

To Naeun’s surprise, the elegant man broke into a loud laugh upon landing his charming eyes at the person beside her. She almost thought that the man must have some problem but Taemin’s boyish laugh saved him. Apparently, the two knew each other. At least, that is what she thinks.

“Taemin-ah! It’s been a while!” The man said in the most cheerful voice that she has ever heard.

“Junsu samchon, it’s nice to finally see you again!” Taemin greeted back and enclosed the man in a brief embrace. “It’s been years since the last time I saw you!”

“I think it’s been six years if my memory serves me right and you were far from the man you are now.”

A gentle smile was resting on Taemin’s uncle when he broke out from the embrace. On that very moment, Junsu’s eyes caught a slight movement beside Taemin and that was the only time that he realized that he wasn’t alone. Seeing his nephew with a gorgeous woman and their intertwined fingers led him to a conclusion:

“Is she your wife? Have you gotten into marriage without your favorite uncle’s knowing?”

Naeun blinked and Taemin stumbled back. The two were greatly taken aback on what Junsu just said that led for the atmosphere to be awkward and a bit unbearable.

The young CEO cleared his throat then smiled bashfully at his uncle and said, “I-It’s not like that, uncle. We.. I—uh, we are just...”

“D-Dating!” Naeun exclaimed and blushed in an instant. “W-We are dating, Junsu-nim.”

“We are?” Taemin looked at her and blinked, earning a scowl from her.

Through gritted teeth she whispered, “Aish, we are!”

Uncle Junsu’s smile faltered a little as if he is disappointed of what she has just said. Deep inside, the old man was expectant that they would say that they are indeed married. His nephew is already on the right age, and not to mention, he’s more than capable of establishing his own family. He is not only a man with a stable job—he is a man with many talents and promising potentials.

“Only dating? Not engaged?” He teased, reddening the woman’s cheeks even more.

Taemin threw a pleading eyes on his uncle in attempt to stop him from spitting ridiculous stuffs that may cause her discomfort and to his relief, Junsu see through the looks that he is giving and finally shut his mouth.

“I sent an email beforehand and I believe that you already know that we are coming, samchon.” Taemin said while scratching the back of his neck. “And by the way, Naeun-ah, this is my uncle Junsu. He is my mother’s older brother. Samchon, this is Naeun, my g-girlfriend.”

Naeun bowed down to offer her respect for the older man. Then after that, a brief introductions were exchanged between the two and Taemin was glad that his ever so mischievous uncle did not do anything funny.

“So today’s your last day here and you want to show your lady around our winery and the grape farm.” Junsu said which earned a quick nod from the gentle man.

Taemin smiled and replied, “Actually, I want to show her how we make the finest wine—Lee Taemin’s style.”

His uncle grinned. “My, my. I didn’t know that you know how to brag, little punk! But no matter what you do, Wine a la Junsu is the finest of them all!”

A deep rumble burst out from the older Lee and Taemin found himself laughing along side with him. This is the exact reason why he favored his uncle Junsu the most. Despite of their age difference, the two of them shares the same wavelength. He is a joker but his favorite uncle is far more jocular than him.

Once their loud laughs subsided, Lee Junsu led the couple on a corridor lined by series of barrels containing aged wines.

Naeun was astonished on how spacious the place is in comparison on how it looks outside. Before they went to the farm, Taemin suggested that they go on a detour and asked for his uncle for them to go the wine cellar which Junsu happily comply. As they go, the two Lee’s explained the history of the winery and why it ended up on Junsu’s hands.

Lee Taejun, the man behind the establishment of the Lee Financial Group, grew up loving the winery as much as Junsu did. But unlike his youngest brother, he was an ambitious man. He saw big opportunities in Seoul which led him to unwillingly let go of Jeju-do.

“It now made sense.” Naeun murmured softly, earning a muffled ‘hmm’ from him.

They were almost in the field. The sun is ablaze and a cool breeze greeted them, sweeping some strands of her hair away from her loose braid.

Taemin saw how her hair almost got into her eyes and within a heartbeat, he gently tuck those strays behind her ears with a smile resting on his handsome face.

Softly he asked, “What made sense?”

“You having a house here in Jeju.” She said then pursed her lips. “You are from here.”

For him, Naeun looks extra adorable when she purse her lips or throwing put kid-like tantrums that he chuckled instantly. Shaking his head he answered, “I am not but my father is. I was born and raised in Seoul like you.”

Naeun open up her mouth to say something but his energetic uncle butt in and said, “Okay, lovebirds! Here is the farm. Taemin-nie, I bet you already knew what to do. I’ll leave everything to you, okay? See you kids later!”

“Your uncle is much more livelier than you. It makes me curious, is your father like him as well?” She asked which brought a smile on Taemin’s face.

Shaking his head lightly he said, “You can say that but abeoji is far worse than that. In other words, he is a huge chaotic mess. Would you like to meet him?”

“I think I’d rather not,” she gulped. It is not that she doesn’t want to meet the famous Lee Taejun but she’s not prepared yet. Given the situation that they are in, she thinks that it is not yet the right time. “Maybe soon. But not now.”

Taemin chuckled at her reaction and offered his hand with a curtsy. He then flashed the most handsome smile that he could ever muster and purred, “Shall we go, milady? Let me show you how to make the top-rate wine a la Lee Taemin.”

His silliness earned a loud laugh from the pregnant woman and without wasting another second of their precious time, Naeun placed her hand on top of his and also did a curtsy. In between laugh she responded, “It will be my pleasure.”

The couple were laughing and seems like having a good time. Little did they know that Junsu did not really left them alone. Silently, he stood by the window and watched the two as they walk hand in hand on the vast field of wild berries and grapes with a gentle smile plastered on his lips. Affectionately he murmured to himself, “Taemin grew up well. Sooner or later, he will finally take his wedding vows and I’ll get to see little versions of him and his wife. Aigoo, time really does flies fast.”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Noon is just a shy away and as the time continued ticking, the temperature gradually rises due to the almighty sun.

Taemin has told Naeun that one of the secret of having the best tasting wine is the raw ingredient which is no other than the grape itself. Because of this, the two ended up in the field, picking grapes under the blazing sun which made him a little guilt after seeing her squinting her eyes due to the harsh light though sunlight don’t directly penetrate the greenhouse. Nevertheless, he still feels a little guilty.

Luckily, a worker passed by and he took the chance to ask for a straw garden hat.

“Naeun-ah, come.” He called out to the woman who’s busy picking grapes from a vineyard.

The moment that she reach him, Taemin placed the straw garden hat on her and a satisfied whistle emit from him instantly as he took her in. Like what he thought, Naeun indeed looks beautiful in any outfit that she wears. It’s not only because she is a model but also because of the fact that she has a goddess like beauty that leaves him breathless all the time.

“There. With your sophisticated outfit plus the hat, you look like a rich widow out to tend her garden.” He joked which earned him a slap on the chest.

“You’re such a meanie!” Naeun pouted but smile rightaway as she popped a grape on her mouth.

Due to his overprotective instincts, Taemin’s eyes widens and his face morphed into a horrified look as he watched the dark purple fruit flew inside her mouth. “Yah, yah, yah! That’s not yet washed, Son Naeun!”

Naeun laughed at his horror-stricken face then bit another grape. The fruit tastes sweet and a tinge of acidity lingers as she chewed onto it that she can’t stop herself from nibbling one after another. In addition to that, she enjoyed teasing him so much. Giggling she suggested, “Come on, try it! It’s insanely sweet!”

“Sweeter than me?” He retorted and she snorted.

“That is a different topic, mister. Try it once and I swear you’ll crave for more. Come on, say ‘aaah’.”

“Will I get a kiss if I eat one?” He asked and bat his eyelash on her to flirt only to fail miserably.

Rolling her eyes she groaned and said, “Stop messing around, oppa.”

Taemin has already predicted that. Instead of sulking, he laugh it all away and finally open up his mouth to take a bite on the grape that Naeun has been offering. Like what she said, the fruit indeed tastes sweet that left him asking for more and she gleefully comply.

Chuckling she chirped, “I told you.”

“Right. Women are always right.” Taemin winked in a very flirtatious way and added, “Am I really not going to get a kiss?”

Naeun turned then flipped her hair. Smirking she said, “Not happening.”

Taemin and Naeun continued picking grapes for another hour but they were only able to accumulate one basket each. In order to make wine, they needed more than that so he asked his uncle if there are any freshly picked grapes available and he said yes. The only problem is that the grapes has been seating inside the fridge for an hour now and it will be a little uncomfortable if they going to crush it manually.

Some of his uncle workers helped them in the crushing processes by preparing a water baths for their feet, a wooden basin where the grapes will be juice, and towels for drying purposes.

“Your rich widow get up will get ruin. Apologies, I should have told you earlier to wear something less hassle.” He muttered and laughed while struggling to roll his sleeves up.

“Ugh, I hate you.” She said but despite of what she said, she still helped him with his sleeves. “I bought this dress from the States and it will just get stained! I really hate you!”

Taemin ended up pinching her cheek. “I’ll buy you bunch when we got home. Don’t sulk, we still have a wine to make.”

Apparently, the wooden basin that is used for juicing the grapes is a bit small that the two of them found themselves clinging next to each other. It was awkward at first. They could almost feel their breathes lingering on their faces but they are having too much fun that they totally forget about the awkwardness.

They poured the grapes that they picked from earlier along with the ones that were refrigerated. Due to its coldness, Naeun ended up screaming on her high pitched voice and Taemin shivered.

It was a bit slippery that the CEO has to secure one arm around her waist in a protective manner while the other held her hand to support her.

They are definitely having a good time. The field was field with their laughter and giggles that drew attentions not only from his uncle who’s watching him with a smile but also from the workers. They looks so happy that even the workers would pause for a while to admire the beautiful couple.

Jeju is fairly doing good for them both. Taemin only wanted for a short break from the tiring business world but the island gave him better things.

The island is the sole witness on how much he truly wishes for them to be together. The place did not only became an audience; it also served as a bridge to make his heart’s desire and helped him to make it all possible. He thought that her heart is impenetrable but Jeju held the key into her heart and he’s glad. Too glad.

“This juice still needs fermenting, right?” She asked and the guy immediately nodded so she added, “Then when will be able to get a sip of Wine a la Lee Taemin?”

The guy smiled at the use of the term that he named his version of wine.

His arm slid a few inches below her waist, stopping adjacent to her womb, and his smile grew into his signature cheeky grin. “The birth of our baby will be the perfect moment to taste it. A cheers for our first offspring.”

Her eyes rounded at his response. She pinched his side and said, “What do you mean by first, huh?”

Taemin wiggles his brow at Naeun in a playful way before responding, “I intend for us to have another. I think three is a perfect number but four sounds great too. Ah, the more the merrier, don’t you think?”

Naeun let out a sarcastic laugh before giving him a deadly glare. “In your dreams, Mr. CEO.” And it earned a howl of laughter from Taemin.

“I think this is enough. We can let uncle’s helpers in filtering and transferring the juices on a barrel. Let’s get your feet washed up, princess.”

After he said those, he first went out of the wooden basin to wash his own feet from the water bath before helping Naeun. Like what he usually did, Taemin carefully guided her out of the basin, then soak her feet to a warm water bath and scrub the stickiness of the grapes away. She tried asking him to stop. She said that she can do it on her own, but given that she cannot bend properly to do it herself, Taemin insisted that she should let him and she did.

Oppa can be really stubborn when it comes to me, she thought and brought a gentle smile on her lips.

As he works on helping her, Naeun stroke her womb and whispered, “Aegi, look at your appa. He’s so thoughtful, right? You are so lucky—we are so lucky to have him as your appa.”

Taemin was too busy to even hear what she was talking about and the moment he stood up, he was puzzled when he saw that she was giving him a small smile. Scratching his ear he asked, “Why are you smiling?”

Naeun smiled even more. She shook her head and said, “Nothing… and thanks by the way.”

“No biggie and oh, uncle said that we can have our late lunch here. He also prepared the best wine that he has for us to share.” Taemin then extended his arm for her to take and said, “So, let’s go?”

Chuckling she huffed, “Lead me away, mister. Like the way you led my beating heart astray.”

His cheeky grin returned and he eventually struggle to contain his giddiness. He cupped his mouth and bit his lower lip. But no matter what he do he still end up saying, “Woman! You’re making me insane!”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

It was just a quick and simple dinner shared by three person. Since this was Taemin’s first visit after six whole years, Junsu prepared for the island’s native delicacies that the CEO loves so much.

As the three dig in, they took the chance to get to know much more about each other.

His uncle is extra curious about Naeun that he would continuously ask about her which, to Taemin’s relief, did not made her awkward . It seems like the woman feels comfortable around him too which he is happy about. But that glee ended when his uncle started telling her stories that put him in an embarrassing situation.

After the meal, Junsu insisted for them to rest for a while so they move to the receiving area to continue their talks.

Naeun wasn’t sure if it was because of her fullness of that she’s feeling tired but as time passes by, she found herself slowly dozing off until her head finally rested on Taemin’s shoulder.

“Aigoo, looks like your wife is tired.” Junsu casually said the word ‘wife’ while sipping from his wine glass.

Taemin let out a long sigh and pulled the blanket that was resting on her lap to ensure that she don’t feel cold. After that he said, “Uncle, she’s not my wife. Not—”

“Not yet?” The older Lee chuckled. “But you have an intention to make her as your wife soon, don’t you?”

His uncle may be smiling but Taemin could feel the seriousness of his question. Unlike his father, Junsu wasn’t lucky enough to be married. Well, he almost got married. He has a long-term fiancé but due to some unexpected events, she died in an accident and his uncle never thought of loving again. So he understand—he understand the heaviness of his question.

He open up his mouth to speak but even before words could leave his lips his uncle added, “Taemin, I don’t take no as an answer. I have a feeling that your woman is carrying a child. Your choices are you’re marrying her or you’re definitely marry her.”

He was gravely taken aback. He was surprised.

He don’t know if his uncle only did a lucky guess but he doubt that.

Amused he end up asking, “H-How did you know?”

A bitter smile tugged on his aging face. With a hoarse voice he muttered, “I was watching while you two were on the field. She has one hand supporting her womb while you crush grapes. You see, my fiancé was also pregnant and I instantly knew that your woman is one by the way she acted. Plus, you gave it away, Taemin-nie. Anyways, does your parents know?”

Taemin’s lips formed into a small ‘o’ as he took in what his uncle said but eventually came back into senses because of his last words.

He licked his lips before coming up with a reply, “They don’t.. and I think Naeun isn’t ready to tell them yet. Even her parents don’t have an idea of her… situation.”

Junsu nodded and smiled at his nephew. “I know that you have plans laid out for this so I won’t Taejun a single thing. You’re a good man. Others would not carryout the responsibility of being a father once they knew that their lovers is bearing a child but you’re responsible. Taem, be a good father, okay? Be a father that your child that can look up to.”

Taemin threw a glance at the sleeping figure next to him and that moment, with his uncle’s wise words lingering on his head, his heart swells with unknown emotions.

“I don’t want to be just a father to our child. I want to be a real man, a father, and a husband. A man that will take care of her heart, a father that will cherish our little sweetheart, and a husband that will make her the happiest wife.” He said with the gentlest voice. “I want to be her safe haven. Their safe haven.”

Junsu patted his nephew’s arms and mustered a proud smile. He knew that his brother raised Taemin well and he’s more than happy to know that.

Smiling, he raised his wine glass and chirped, “Don’t think that I forget. Happy birthday, little punk. I am happy to witness your growth and your secret will be safe in me.”

“I thought you did forget!” Taemin chuckled like a child. “Thank you, uncle. I knew that I could always count on you.”

“That’s right. Invite me over on your wedding, okay?” The older Lee winked before standing up. “I’ll get going. I still have some business to attend to. Have a safe flight!”

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Naeun woke up a few minutes after Junsu bid his farewell. The two has finished their last stop for their trip and their flight is at five o’clock in the afternoon, they both agreed to drive home to pack up.

Packing isn’t much of a problem because they already fixed their stuffs beforehand.

Since there is no one to drive them to the airport, the two just rented a cab to send them off. They were silent the whole ride especially that Naeun was busy idling on her phone. Also, her mobile would constantly vibrate and lit up, meaning she’s texting with someone which made Taemin slightly annoyed.

She only stopped when they bounded the plane and napped but as soon as they exited the airport, she immediately went back typing. She even received a call!

“Who the heck is she talking to?” Taemin growled as he watch her walk away from him.

When Mr. Jang arrived to fetch them, she is still texting.

When they reached home, she is still texting.

When she’s walking up the stairs, she is still texting.

And it brought him to a foul mood. He thought that his day—his birthday—would be happy the whole day but some jerk who’s Naeun keeps on texting ruin his mood.

He’s jealous, super jealous, that he decided to check up on his work loads for hours then retire to bed early just to avoid her. He knew that what he is doing is immature but he just can’t prevent it.

He was already on his pajama and was almost ready to jump on his bed but before that, his door suddenly burst open and a song followed. He can’t see the person from where he was perched but he knew that voice too well. He knew the owner of that voice even without seeing her face and he cannot be wrong about it.

From the door, Naeun emerged with a cake in hand and a birthday hat on top of her head while singing a happy birthday song.

She was smiling when she sings and it grew wide when she saw how surprised he was. His foul mood boosted up once again and the frown that has been resting on his face for hours melted into a grin. He couldn’t contain his happiness that he eventually ended up laughing.

When the song ended she excitedly said, “Happy birthday, oppa! Make a wish and blow your candles!”

And he did. With a smiling face, he think of his birthday wish and it is no other than happiness. Happiness for them both and of their baby that will be born. With that, he finally blew the candles and smiled even more.

Happily he said, “How did you knew that it was my birthday?”

Naeun bit her lower lips nervously. “Well, I-I overheard your uncle greeting you earlier. I didn’t have time to buy you a gift so I have this cake customized in rush.”

He was surprised and a thought pops on his head. Slowly he asked, “Is that the reason why you’re busy fumbling on your phone?” And it earned a nod.

“Sorry for that,” she said apologetically. “Anyways, what did you wished for?”

Taemin smirked. “Do you really want to know?”

“O-Of course.” She said although she knew that he’ll give her a mischievous answer which she instantly regretted.

“I wished for us to have a dozen of kids. I think it will be exciting to have a huge family.” He said nonchalantly which automatically earned him a light slap on the arm and he laughed. “And oh, about my gift.”

After he said that, he took the cake away from her hands and have it placed on top of his working table. Then he snatched her hands and closed the distance between the two of them. In a low voice he purred coyly, “How about I get a kiss? A very long kiss. How’s that?”

Naeun rolled her eyes and groaned, “Lee Taemin, you pervert!”

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

129K 4.5K 13
! Adult contents ! If your mind has already been corrupted and perverted, then you can read. Otherwise go read others stories, this shit isn't for yo...
18.4K 1.2K 44
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
78.2K 3.9K 22
***** "Hey! Don't you know not to do that in the middle of the sidewalk?!" You say, hurriedly pulling this weird young man up to stand. By this point...
2.8M 93.7K 67
I was surprised when she ran her hands down my abs, almost to the waist band of my pants. "Mila," I warned, watching her bite back a smile. There wa...