Friends with Benefits (Ross L...

Galing kay triswritter

Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time... Higit pa

Deal.
Indifference
Break Free
Dublin
Hopeless Romantic
2nd Chance
Atlanta
Brazil
#RockthatRock
LHC
Puerto Rico
Aruba
Facing reality
Tough times without you
Troubles in Paradise
The end of us
Dubai
The meeting
True friends
Courtney
Amsterdam
Back
The Blondies
Do it again
Meant to be and not meant to be
Cool for the Summer
First Arguments.
Same old Love
The way explains the end |Last Chapter|
NEW STORIES

News

361 10 0
Galing kay triswritter

~Bay~

Ross just ended filming TBM and he called saying he'd be here in Cali tomorrow.I spent the whole month in New York and my new album is getting awesome.I am really happy I signed with this new label.Scooter says it's going be a whole other level in my career now.

I just want to make things right with that stubborn head.Ross just needs to accept that some people won't do whatever he wants.He needs to see more people side than his own.

'Bay,it's 10pm...are you gonna pick up Ross with us?' Riker asks getting in my room.

'Rik,do you mind if I go catch him alone?' I ask picking my purse.

'Depends,are you gonna kill him?' Riker asks and I laugh

'Not until your wedding.' I answer and he pretends to be relive.

'Thanks,Bay.' He says.We leave my room.I manage to convince Stormie and Mark that I'd pick up Ross in the airport and that I wouldn't kill him.

I get in the airport and the support team of security is there since the whole cast is coming home.I stand there where they are gonna leave and I almost feel like a normal girlfriend who is picking her boyfriend in the airport.Not Baylee Rienks picking her also famous boyfriend Ross Lynch.

'Bay,can I take a photo with you?' A girl asks next to me

'Sure,darling.' I say.I take a quick photo and she leaves.The door opens and the people from that flight coming from Puerto Rico starts leaving.It surprises me that Ross is one of the firsts that comes out.

'Shor' I say before running to him.He opens his arms letting go off the car that he was caring his luggage.

'Ella' he says hugging me tight.I hug him tight.We left things such in a bad therm in Puerto Rico but I love him so much that I just wanna forget about that.But I know I can't just do that.

'Everybody is at my place waiting for you.' I say still not letting go off him.

'I only want you' he whispers in my ears.

'We will talk later.' I say letting go off him.He looks at me and smiles.

'Sure thing,blondie.' He says and I laugh.I dyed my hair blonde that it is its natural color.I gotta say all the blondes in my life influenced that.

'Rydel mentioned something about blondes being naughtier.' I say as we walk to the car.

'Yeah,like you need something like that.' He says.We get in my car and he picks the keys from my hands putting his stuff in the back.

'Hey,my car.' I protest.

'Yeah,I know.' He says getting in the driver sit.I decide to not argue specially over a silly thing like that.

We get in my place and Stormie is almost jumping in the front door.All the family soon joined.They miss Ross as much as I do.

'You didn't kill him?' Savannah asks low close to me.

'Promised Riker I wouldn't until his wedding' I say making her laugh.

'Let's have dinner! I made a special one!' Stormie says.Lets not give her all the credits.She had help from me,Meghan and Rydel.

'Sorry,but Meg helped.' Meghan says.It's really cool how Meghan talks about herself in the third person when she is mad.

'Sweetheart,you can get all the credits when you have your children.' Stormie says getting inside.She has been really moody since Riker and Meghan announced the engagement

'What happened to Mom?' Ross asks.

'She just keeps reminding me why I don't propose.' Ellington says making us laugh.

'Yeah,it's just because my mom is moody because her favorite son is getting married.' Rydel says debouched.

'Imagine your father when his baby daughter get married.' Ellington says.These two are so fun.

'I would suggest a marriage in Vegas.' Alexa says laughing

'My only sister won't get married in Vegas.' Ross says.

'Hey,I'm not even the one engaged and you're organizing my wedding?' Rydel says intrigued.

'Seems funnier to think Ellington could lose his buddy in his wedding day.It's ironic.' Ryland says making us laugh even harder.

'I love the faith you have on Mark.' I say laughing

'You say that because you don't date his daughter!' Ellington protests.

'Yeah,she is not my type.' I say making everyone laugh.

'Hey,you're the one who is not my type!' Rydel protests joking.

'Ouch,I'm offended now.' I say making a little drama.

'You girls are weird.' Brandon says

'Dude,I kissed a girl' I say making a joke.Vesta,Brandon's girlfriend kissed a girl a couple nights ago due a bet they did.Me and Ryland are joking with him since them.

'I bet she liked it.' Ryland says laughing.

'When you guys are gonna forget about that?' Brandon asks frustrated.

'Forget what?' Ross asks confuse.

'Your brilliant best friend bet with his girlfriend that she wouldn't have stomach to kiss a girl.' I explain.

'Dude,you were drunk?' Ross asks laughing.

'Actually not that much.' Brandon answers

'This is a bet I will never do with Alexa.' Rocky says.I look at Alexa and we both laugh.Back in the day when me and Alexa were single,we got drunk and kissed.It was something between best friends and she is kind of a good kisser but we decided it'd be better if we kept it to ourselves.

'Let's get inside before Mom freaks out' Rydel says.We get inside and dinner is already served.There's no tension between me and Ross.I guess we pretend well.

'So,I told Mom I'd be staying and she kind of didn't like.' Ross says getting close to me.

'She has been moody since Riker proposed.' I say and he nods.I think Stormie is feeling the impact of having one of her boys getting married.She is just impacted by all of it,I guess.

'Go home and stay with her...We can talk tomorrow.Me and the girls have a 6am call time for Nasty Gal photoshot.' I explain.

'Where's the photoshoot gonna be?' He asks.

'In Venice.' I answer

'It's gonna be just you girls?' He asks.

'Actually no...the designer mentioned something about having some models since we will be the nasty girls.' I explain.The collection is called 'Introducing the Nasty Girls' and we'll have boys over that are models.

'So,you'll pose with a guy?' He asks in a jealous tone.

'Yes,I will...Look,Ross,we will talk tomorrow...How about you pick me up and we have dinner to discuss it?' I suggest.

'Sounds great.' He says.We stay quiet for a bit just staring at each other.Then we both lend in and kiss.This our first kiss in months.I just missed him so much.I deep in the kiss putting my arms around his neck and my hands into his hair.He wrapped his arms around my waist.We let go off the kiss for something stupid called air.

'I love you,no matter what.' He says into my lips.

'Me too.' I answer.This boy has no idea of the fact he has on me.

//A day later.Nasty Girl photoshoot.//

Me,Alexa,Savannah,Meghan and Rydel have been in the beach since 6am and it's like 4pm now.We are only waiting for the models to come so we can shoot with them and go home.

'Girls,remember that surgery I told you girls about?' Meghan asks while we wait.

'Yeah,what about it?' Alexa asks

'I think it's going to happen.' She answers.Meghan is fighting for like years to built courage to do a nose job surgery.It's not only for beauty though.It's because when we were kids,Meghan fell and hit her nose pretty bad and now she can't breath properly in a side so she wants to do that pretty bad.

'That's awesome.' I say.

'It's just that it's gonna be on December.' She says.Damn,I was planning on touring on December.

'No problem...We will stay with you.' I say knowing that the only problem is that I am not gonna be around.

Before she could answer,the designer gets in our room.

'Girls,the boys are ready for the photoshoot...You have 10 minutes.' She says and leaves.

'Uhh,girls...could you go in the front? I gotta make a call.' I say and they nod leaving.I pick my phone and call Scooter.It rings a few times but he answers.

-----------------------------------------
'Bay,how is the photoshoot?' He says excited

'It's good...Look we have a problem.' I say going straight to the point.

'Seriously? When we don't have?' He says sarcastically

'Meghan's surgery is gonna be in December so I won't be able to tour' I say at once.

'Damn,Bay! What are we gonna do,uh?'

'I don't know,S! You and B should work on that,please? I don't want my sister going through a surgery recovery alone' I say practically begging.And PS: we are calling B,my publicist Bay because she has the same name as me and it gets confuse.

'Look,Bay.We will do everything we can,ok? I don't promise anything' he says.It's better than nothing.

'Thanks,Scooter.'

'And I'm sorry for the model.' He says quick.

'What?' I ask but he hangs up.

-----------------------------------
It is really confusing but ok.I lock my phone and put on my the table of the dressing room.I get out and join the girls.They all seem shocked and I look at the direction that they were looking.Shit!

'Is that Sean?!' I ask.Sean is my ex boyfriend who occurs to be a model.We are friends but Ross hates the dude since when we were just friends.

'Looks like someone is back from London.' Meghan says.All that I can think now is Shit! Ross is gonna be pissed.

'Bay,my dear! Can I talk to you?' Ana,the responsible for today's photoshoot asks.I nod and walk to her in a safe distance from everyone.

'Yes,Ana?' I ask smiling

'Do you mind posing with your ex?' She asks and I raise my eyebrows.

'Depends how.' I answer sincerely.

'Like he being your nasty boy' She explains.Ok,now I'm gonna be one hundred sincere.

'Uhh,yes.You know my boyfriend and I are really good right now so I don't want to go on a bad moment because I posed with my ex.' I answer.Actually me and Ross are not that good but not that it is her business to know.

'I totally understand! He can pose with Rydel and hers can pose with you.' She says and I feel a completely relive.

'Thank you.' I say and she smiles.

'Now let's get to work.' She says.We get back to where everyone was and I try to be as more professional that I can be around Sean.Ross will be here any minute to pick me up and I don't want to start a fight.

It turned out the guy I shoot was Rydel's kind ex,Steven which means I saved us both because Ellington is not really fond of Steven.We ended everything and I quickly got in to my clothes wanting to leave that place.Ross arrived like 5 minutes after I finished.Everything was going fine and when we were leaving,Sean shows up.

'Bay,wait! You forgot this at the beach.' Sean says lending me a ring I always use in the middle finger because my grandpa got me.

'Thanks,Sean' I say putting the ring back on.

'What are you doing here?' Ross asks mad to Sean.Shit!

'My job,bro.Nice to see you too.' Sean says debouched

'He was one of the models,Shor.' I explain.

'Cute nicknames and everything uhhh? Looks like you are really into it.' Sean says.He is gonna ended up being beat by Ross.

'Dude,take care of your business because how my girlfriend calls me is my business.' Ross says getting in the car.

'Thanks,Sean.' I say sarcastically getting in the passenger seat.The moment Ross drove away,the questions started.

'What the hell Sean was doing there,Bay?' Ross asks

'I told you he was one of the models!' I explain.

'Why didn't you tell me that?'

'I didn't know! I literally only get to know in the moment he arrived.'

'Scooter didn't tell you?! Because him and Nano are all mad at your place and they want us there.'

'I had no idea.' I say.He looks at me and then stays quiet until we get in our place.I hate that! When he gets really mad,he completely shuts up.

We get in my place and all my managing crew is here.If I didn't know this is about the tour,I'd be seriously worried.

'Hey,guys.' I say.

'I will be upstairs.' Ross says getting upstairs practically running.

'Shor,wait up!' I say but he completely ignores me.

'So,he saw Sean' Scooter says

'Seriously,Scooter?!' I ask mad.I throw him a pillow that hits his head.

'Sorry,ok! I just didn't know until a night before and I knew you'd be with Ross so I didn't call.' He explains which makes it worst

'Anyways,we are here because we found a solution for your tour problem.' Nano says.That was quick

'Amazing! What is it?' I ask

'You need your new album finished until Valentine's Day so they can launch it in March.' Bay says.What? That's ridiculous! I don't have any song record!

'That means I need a single with a music video in December! I don't have anything recorded!' I exclaim.That's nearly impossible!

'You have time,ok? You need to be in New York during the whole month of September and half of October if you want to stay the whole December with Meghan.' Scooter says.Damn,damn,damn.

"Don't you guys have good news?' I ask sitting down in the couch

'We found an apartment just the way you wanted in LA' Bay says.At least that! I decided I'm gonna move out of the house since I feel like I'm stopping Meghan and Riker of being all cozy and I'm gonna get my own place because I'm done living with my sister.

'Great! Anything else?' I ask

'Meghan's wedding theme is white and blue.' Nano says and I raise my eyebrows.That's not news,that's fact.

'Dr.Marcus called.' Scooter says.Now that's concerning

'What my doctor wanted?' I ask getting up

'There's no more way of you avoiding that surgery,Bay.I schedule it for October and I called your mom so no holding backs.' Scooter says.Damn! This surgery was the main reason me and Ross had a huge argument.I am avoiding it until I can't anymore.

'Scooter,I don't want that surgery! I don't want to get pregnant!' I explain kind yelling.It's a tough subject.

'Bay,this is for your own good! It's for your health! You said yourself that this is only for your health.' Nano says.Damn,what a hell of an end of a year!

I sit down in the couch again and put my hands in my hair.What am I gonna explain to Ross that I need to stay in New York? How am I gonna explain my parents and Meghan?! Damn,damn,damn!

'Scooter,shit.' Bay says.I look up and she is showing something to Scooter who has an expression that I can't describe.

'What happened?' I ask to the three adults in front of me who have expressions of I don't even know.

'Baylee,I'm so sorry.' Bay starts.

'Sorry for what?' I ask.What happened?

'Bay,it linked.' Nano says.I raise my eyebrows and open my eyes in shock.

'What...what...?' I start but I can't finish.My life is over.

'We can still fix this and make something out of it.' Bay starts but I don't hear anything properly.My mind is blowing and racing at a million times.

'I asked you one thing.' I say barely audible.I feel my world surround me.I fall back in the couch.I hear some screaming but all very far.Next thing I know,I black out.

~Ross~

I didn't want to be in that meeting.I know something bad for me will come out of it.I heard some screaming and then it went all quiet then more screaming.I was in Bay's room when Ryland came inside running almost without any blood in his face.

'Dude,what happened?' I ask.

'It's Bay...She is going to the hospital.She just blacked out in the meeting.' He says and I run out of the room running downstairs.

Everybody is down here and Meghan is getting inside of an ambulance outside.

'Scooter,what happened?' I ask mad.He is supposed to look after her.

"What do you think? She doesn't take care of herself and now,look,it got her good.Her cars key,meet us in the hospital...Me and B have shits to solve.Nano,go with him and explain everything.' Scooter says lending me the cars key and leaving.

I get in her car and Scooter explains me everything.Damn,what she most wanted to not happened,happened.I remember when Bay told our families about it,she was almost not saying and then I said almost everything.I know she got a lot relived by saying everything to them but her stubbornness make her believe in something else.

We get in the hospital and wait.I am used in waiting but this is definitely the worst wait ever.In two hours,Bay's family arrived from San Francisco along with her doctor,Dr.Marcus.While waiting,I decided to do the worst thing,I decided to go on Twitter to see the repercussion of Bay's case.The first tweet is already good,I guess.

"@baybabes - so Bay has a disease...so what?! Every woman has a trouble! Let her be and before judging,research a bit!"

The other one I found was the bad one.

"@R5fffan - I didn't get this Bays thing.She can't have children or doesn't want? Didn't get...Ross and Bays children would be so beauty 😭😭"

After reading a lot of tweets,I decide to tweet something.The fans are half-half.Some understand everything.Some,nothing.

"@Rossr5 - So,everybody.Bays disease against what everybody is saying is genetic.She got born with it and can't transmit to anyone.What she is being through should be respect.Don't judge if you don't know."

I tweet then send my phone back to my pocket not even wanting to see what's gonna come out of it.A couple hours later,Dr.Marcus comes out.We all get up and he smiles

'She is good now...She only had a stress thing that lend her to having thus break down and the fact that she is not wanting to do the surgery is only getting worst to her own health.' Dr.Marcus explains.

'She is doing in the end of October...Can she handle so far?' Scooter asks.

'Sure,sure...What Bay has,it's not terminal...it's genetic and she only needs thus surgery and it's done.She only need the medicines to control her hormones.The important is she doing the surgery.' He says and I feel a complete relive.Bay will kill us one day by worry.

'Can we see her?' I ask Dr.Marcus probably reading their mind.

'She is sleeping but you can see her...She should be waking up.' He says and we nod.

'Uhh,doc,can you say what you just said in a show tonight?' B asks.They have been handling this since the news come out hours ago.

'Sure,what show? Everything to help Bay!' Dr.Marcus says.

'Do you like Ellen?' Scooter asks pushing him out of the room.I am the first to go ahead and look for her room.The only thing I need to now,it's see Bay.

-------------------------
Hi,everyone! New chapter after all 😁😁😁

First,I'm so so so sorry for not posting in more than I don't know a month! I'm really sorry! I had a lot things to do and truth is I had this chapter done about two weeks ago and forgot to post 🙈🙈🙈.Sorry,it won't happen again.

Second,tell me about what you think of the story and chapter 👇👇

Third,I decide how I imagine Bay! #Finally .I imagine her as Gigi Hadid! When I saw a picture of her it remembered me of Meghan Rienks so I decide to let Bay as her.For those who don't know who Gigi Hadid is,the photo is in the chapter 👆👆.Tell me about my choice in the comments.

And lastly,what do you guys think about what will happen to Bay? Tell me in the comments 👇👇

XOXO 😘

TRIS 🌹

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

368K 9.4K 44
#7 in Matty Healy and The 1975. about a cynical boy who makes inappropriate comments at the worst of times, and a girl who wishes he kept his mouth s...
55.9K 2.4K 16
Seungmin, a normal high school guy, meets Hyunjin, the school's most popular boy. They become friends at first but slowly they feel attracted to eac...
12.2K 306 33
In which a troubled girl falls for a troubled boy
244K 6.4K 73
Though she thought it might just be a normal work shift, Camille's life was soon to be flipped upside down when a certain band pay a visit to her pub...