enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
๐Ÿคฏ
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfieโคโค
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JK๐Ÿ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-37

5.8K 304 254
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hiya everyone:)

I hope you are having a good day

Third person pov

As Jungkook went inside the bathroom to shower and freshen up,yoongi went outside to enlighten the confused pack members.

He explained why Jungkook has created such a big ruckus and how much Taehyung was important to him.

"Yoongi,why was Jungkook calling that Tae as his omega???"Jungkook's mother asked curiously.

Currently they were in the main pack house,Yoongi with Jungkook's parents.

"Do they--are they mates??"she continued her question.

Yoongi nodded his head--"Yes,Luna I best believe they are.And I'm saying this because of the behavior they have towards each other!"

"Hmm,do they know yet??"

"No,none of them aren't 20 yet,so they don't know"

"Oh my,they will know soon as Jungkookie's birthday is in 2 days and he'll turn 20,yahhhh did you hear that dear husband!!!!" Jungkook's mother yelled excitedly.

"Thank god,our son found his mate,I was really worried that who would be the mate of your dumb son!!!" Jungkook's father said.

"Yahhh!!!!!you're saying this like he's only my son,and not yours too"his mother scoffed.

Yoongi was smiling as his alpha and Luna's childish behavior.

"I gotta plan a big party for Jungkookie's bday,and we will personally invite Tae and his family!!!
Ooh I should start the preparations!!"His mother was saying and thats when Jungkook entered.

"Preparations for what,mother?"
"Your bday,you dummy,its in 2 days and you'll find your mate.
Are you excited???"his mother said.

Jungkook said nothing as he didn't wanted to think about this mate right now.
He just wanted to go see Tae.

"Hyung,if you are done here,can we leave already please??"

"Leave???where are you both going???"the head alpha asked.

"To the hospital"Jungkook said and dragged Yoongi with him not giving his parents further chance to ask any questions.

Well they both understood,that he was gonna see Tae.

Jungkook was really thankful that no pack member gave him the stink eye while he was leaving.
Somewhere in his heart,he felt relieved that his people don't hate him.

They sat in the car and yoongi drove them to the hospital.

When they reached the hospital and arrived on the floor on which Taehyung was admitted,they could hear someone crying loudly.

Taehyung

With this Jungkook,ran to the omega's room,eyes already changing color on hearing the younger's cries.

Dear God,how many people does he need to teach a lesson today.

He opened the door,to see a crying Taehyung sitting on the hospital bed,with a frantic Jimin trying to console him.

There were some hospital staff too who were holding him by his hands,looked like they were preventing him from moving.

A growl from Jungkook,turned everyone's attention to him.

The glare which he threw the staff,made them back off and leave Taehyung.

The omega immediately spranged up from the bed on seeing his alpha and ran towards him.

Jungkook met him halfway there,and picked him up in his arms.

C.to the respective artist.

"Sshhh,pup!!!I'm here now,what's wrong??"Jungkook asked in a gentle voice but Tae didnt answer.

He pushed his face more in his neck and hid himself from the outside world.

Jungkook was rocking him like a baby,and eventually Taehyung stopped crying.

His sniffles filling the silent hospital room.

Yoongi decided to ask Jimin what happened to the younger

"When you guys left,he was sleeping soundly,then all of a sudden he gets up with tears in his eyes.
And just asks for Jungkook.I told him that you'll be back soon,but he didn't listen.
Then he asked me and I quote---"Take me to my Koo,he's gonna get hurt!!"and since we didn't let him go,he was crying loudly and hence all this". Jimin explained and breathed.

"Is that so pup???"Jungkook asked kinda relieved that Taehyung wasn't hurt or it wasn't anything serious.

Taehyung just hummed and then said--"I felt like you were gonna get hurt,and thats why I needed to make sure that you were alright,but these stupid stupid people won't let me go!
Also Jiminie's bad too.He was with them!!!"

Everyone laughed at the little baby's explanation.

"Jungkook,if  I lose my soulmate because of this,I'll make you fvcking pay!!!"Jimin warned playfully.

"Nahhh,Jiminie you ain't getting rid of me,we're soulmates for eternity"both Jimin and Tae hi-fied.

Yoongi smiled brightly as now he was 10000% confirmed that Tae and kook were mates.

"Mates indeed"he mumbled to himself while Jimin looked at him.

"Did you say something babe??"he asked.

"Yes,Chim let's leave the lovebirds alone.I think Jungkook will take care of Tae better than anyone.
Also they might not say this but they want us all out from here!!!"yoongi said teasingly.

Both Tae and Jungkook were stupified at his words and were blushing.

"See,they ain't even trying to stop us from going,hmphh!!" Jimin said which earned him a whine from Taehyung.

After a few moments the couple were finally left alone much like they wanted.heheheh

"You know,the doctor said they'll discharge me by evening!!"Tae said cheerfully,as he was really happy to leave this shitty place called hospital and go back to his home.

(I hate hospitals too👀)

"Thats great,baby at least then you'll stop complaining about how much you hate this place"Jungkook said.

"What happened??"Tae asked.
"What do you mean "what happened?"!!"Kook said to him.

"Come on,Jungkook I know something's definitely off with you.You can't hide it from me!now tell me what caused this!!"

Jungkook was left gaping at Tae's answer.He thought he has successfully hidden his emotions from Tae,but he didn't as Taehyung immediately caught him.

"Tell me when you are ready,okay?I'm here" Tae assured him.

He was certain that something was wrong,plus the thoughts of Jungkook getting hurt out of the blue had given him suspicions already.

After taking a few moments,Jungkook finally decided to tell Tae.

"Tae,me and yugyeom had a fight"

The omega was shocked to hear this.The gears in his mind started turning and he figured that it was because of him that kook and yug fought,still he couldn't help but ask

"Is it because of me?"he said in a small voice,tears already welling up in his eyes.

Jungkook pulled him close to himself and said---"listen to me first okay?let me explain clearly."

Tae nodded his head.

And Jungkook began explaining everything---the things which happened in the pack---and how much yugyeom deserved it.

During the talk,the reality actually dawned on Jungkook that he was betrayed by his best friend.
He was trying so hard to keep his emotions at bay and not break down in front of anyone,back in the pack.

But now that he's with Taehyung he couldn't control himself--after all the omega was his safe place. So Jungkook broke down,and cried his heart out because of the pain of betrayal.

No matter,how bad a person can become,the people attached to them would always--always have a hard time accepting the changes and facing the reality.

And thats what happened with Jungkook,sure he said Yugyeom deserved all this,but he can't deny the pain of not having a best friend anymore.
He was broken,and it would take him quite some time to get over it.

But the good thing---he doesn't have to go through this alone,as he has his omega with him,who is his anchor and will prevent him from sinking.

Also Koo has all these lovely readers and the author too,with him.He'll be okay in no time.You shall see it.

But for now,let him cry his emotions out while he's getting hugged by his omega and getting pampered with kisses.

"Don't leave me,Tae"
"I wouldn't even dream of it,Koo"

"I love you" both of them said simultaneously.

A/n~I hope you guys liked this chapter.Its kinda rushed.I'll write better next time.

Also I want to share something with you all,I'd be very grateful if you'd read this:-

The previous chapter,took me quite some time to update.Although it was one of the chapters for which I had my ideas and thoughts ready from a very long time.But it took time and I didn't even write it properly.

I'll tell you the reason behind it,but first tell me something

If you don't like a book,what do you prefer to do???

Stop reading the book

Or

Make funny/rude comments about it

Well for me its the first one,I have never criticized anyone in any form.And I won't ever do it.
I always try to encourage and appreciate people through my words.I don't spread hate.

Somewhere,like 2 weeks back someone commented something rude about my book(this one)

Although I deleted the comment from here,but I couldn't delete it form my mind.

It made me really upset and it went deep inside my mind.I could not write anything,my head was completely empty.

I even wasn't that active on wattpad these past days.
I know I should not take these things seriously,but I can't help it sometimes.

But I'm thankful to each and every one of you,for giving me so much love and support.

And due to you guys only,I was able to move on and write.

I wanna thank every single one of you for being here with me,you guys mean so much to me.

And its because of you guys,that I can say the following words--

Dear them,who don't like my book/my ideas first off all you should stop reading it
And even if you are reading it,know that your words won't affect me anymore.
Look here I'm still writing and I'll continue this book.

For I have all my wonderful readers with me---who actually love and care for me.
And their words always make me smile:)

Damn,I feel like a badass

Hah!!!needed to get this off my chest so bad.

Love you all❤❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 46.3K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
220K 7.9K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...