The Traveler's Mark

TheOfficialKai517 tarafından

A KAI517 ORIGINAL TALE When Kayleigh ("Leigh") learns that she bears the Mark of the Traveler, she is sent on... Daha Fazla

COVER ENTRIES
Preface

The Characters

41 5 4
TheOfficialKai517 tarafından

As there tends to be in books, there is quite the cast of characters in my tale here. I would like to introduce some of them to you so you have a few visuals and such.

You will learn more about each of these characters as time goes on in my story.

-----

MAIN CHARACTERS

Kayleigh "Leigh" Marie Smith/Xander Prevost - she is the main protagonist as well as the narrator of my story. She carries the Mark of the Traveler (for which the tale is named).

Thomas Miller - while he doesn't carry the Mark like Leigh, Thomas accompanies her on her journey to set things right.

Katrielle Brown - is a servant to the Miller family, and later becomes somewhat close to Leigh.

Lydia Smith - Leigh's mother, a woman who used to be of high society and still acts the part.

Marta Jane Smith - Leigh's twin sister, who also does not carry the Mark. She is better-received in town, as compared to her younger sister.

James Smith - Marta & Leigh's father, the husband of Lydia.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...