Black Rose | Completed

By DiamondLoverGirl45

All it took is one glance for Rose Romano to fall in love with Elliot Li. And the first thing she said to hi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Ten

4.3K 157 13
By DiamondLoverGirl45

Elliot's Pov

I let out a strangled breath, what happened today. I wasn't sure why I said all those things to Rose. I shouldn't have admitted about me and Ava to Rose because we were dating because Ava didn't want anyone to question her. She's afraid of others accepting her and I wasn't planning on dating anyone anytime soon that's why I agreed to help Ava. But now, for some reason I wanted to be with Rose.

I am attracted to her nonetheless. Her attitude, personality, boldness all attracted me and it intrigued me because no girl has been persistent and straight forward like Rose. It was a good difference and I didn't want that to go. I wanted more of her. I parked the bike outside of Ty's mansion. The guard opened the gate, recognizing me.

"Hello, Mr. Li." I smiled brightly at the guard, he has been working for them for fifteen years and that was the first time I met Ty. It was at a playground near my house.

"Hello, Mr. Rogers how's your day going and is Ty home," I asked.
"Just about the same, and yes he is, are you staying over tonight," he asked while laughing.
I shook my head back and forth, "Not today, she's home." He looked at me with pity knowing what that meant. I didn't want to go home either but knowing mother she might run off again.

I walked up the stairs and pressed the button to the door and instantly the maids opened the door. It was Elizabeth and Mariane, they've been working here for a very long time as well. They both looked at me and smiled, "Tyler is in his room."

I nodded and walked up the familiar stairs to his room. I knocked on his door three times so that he knows that it's me.

"How many times have I told you that you can come in unannounced," he said annoyed. I opened the door and walked inside. Where is he? He wasn't on his bed. I looked around the room while responding, "It's polite to- ahh." Ty tackled me down to the floor. He sat on top of me as I struggled to get off of him. My body was sideways, his chin was on top of my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, giving up. He smiled at me mischievously and asked, "Why did you come back late? What were you doing with Rose, Mr. Li." I took the chance to push him off of me and he fell on the ground. He groaned in pain and shifted himself to lay down next to me.

"That's rude," he said while rubbing his arm. I rolled my eyes at him and he scoffed. He wrapped his arm around my side and threw his leg over my legs 'trapping me.'

"What are you doing?" I asked.
He pouted and said, "Can't I hug my best friend you asshole." I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Get off of me," I said calmly.
He looked at me and acted as if he was thinking about it and said,"No, I'm good."
He knew how to tick my buttons; I pulled him by his ear which made him scream. He pushed himself away from me and moved away from me willingly.

"Why do you abuse me like that?" He asked as he fake cried in pain. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and threw them at him.
"Thanks for today." He shifted his body to the side and had his elbow against the ground as he caressed the side of his head.
"Do you like Rose?" Ty asked. I looked at him and thought about it, "I guess she seems like a nice girl." He dropped his arm to the ground and groaned against the ground.

"I meant do you like-like Rose as in you want to date her or be with her," he said. I never thought about that and nor did I want to think about it.

"No, you're overthinking," I said and he scoffed at me while raising his eyebrows at me.
"Really? So you don't mind if I ask her out?" He asked. I whipped my head towards his direction to see if he was joking or not but from his expression he seemed serious.

"Why would that bother me?" I asked. I looked away uncomfortably and for some reason I was boiling with anger. I bawled my fists tightly and I heard him laugh. I looked at him to see him holding onto his stomach as he laughed loudly as if what I said was the funniest thing ever.

"I'm just messing with you. But you should accept your feelings for her as soon, because there are others out there that are planning on pursuing her. If that bothers you then you should listen to my advice."

I sat on the floor thinking about what he said. The thought of her with someone else angered me and I didn't like it. Did I have feelings for Rose? But I barely know her. How could it be possible? She barely knows me and she said that she fell in love with me at first sight. She said she'd only have her eyes on me but what if Ty said is true. She may have feelings for me but someone could pursue her and make her forget about me.

I didn't know what to do and the more I thought about it frustrated me.

"This is the first time in a long time I've seen you confused and out of control. This maybe good for you maybe she can help you with-"

"Stop, Tyler," I said pleadingly. I rarely ever say his full name. I only say it when he talks about it. The one thing that I wanted to avoid but I can't. The one thing that has ruined my life, no matter how happy I am. I can't seem to get away from it and the only way I can get away from it is if I drowned myself with it. I wish I didn't have it and nothing seems to help me or make it better. I wiped my face down with my face, tiredly.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that it might be good for you, please just forget about it. I didn't mean to bring it up," he said apologizing. I nodded, trying to calm myself down by taking deep breaths but no matter how many times I count to ten the feeling keeps coming back. It was time.

"Are you staying the night?" He asked softly, noticing that my mood was now off. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "No, she's home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8M 340K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...
193 49 11
"Ready? " "Ready! " "Mom, I want to marry him. " Difficult, sometimes painful, yet the most beautiful journey of falling in love with the most unexpe...
11.6K 351 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
57 2 2
Told in the perspective of both Elliot and James, two college students who meet in art school, Thank You, Elliot explores the fears and fantasies of...