Subnautica harem x male reader

By Icedemon34

yeah I have seen some of these stories so far some of them are either discontinued, long hiatus and/or forgot... More

harem
Chapter 1: surviving a crash
Chapter 3: close encounters
Chapter 4: Investigating the Island and making the cyclops
Chapter 5: Investigating the second island and meeting the Ghost Leviathan
Chapter 6: Big A$$ Gun

Chapter 2: surviving the water planet

9.9K 179 159
By Icedemon34

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter for this story now since most of the game is mainly of exploring and gathering materials I'm going to try and do what I can to continue on with the chapters I'm open to suggestions of chapter ideas.

Y/n's pov

it has been a few days since I crashed landed on this planet in my life pod. since then I managed to make a few tools and a base with solar panels on top for power in the safe shallows. what I made for tools was a repair tool, laser cutter and a sea glider the tough part was getting the cave sulfur which caught me off guard.

-flashback-

Y/n: this is such a bad idea.

I was looking at a small cave that was somewhat dark it was one of the places I have yet to explore for cave sulfur. to which I took a deep breath and go into the small cave and pulled out the flashlight and turned it on. once I was in the cave I found some stone outcrops and quartz along with a weird plant like growth on the walls of the cave which got me curious so I moved in closer to it. once I got close to the weird growth it opened up and a small round fish creature came out then turns to see me then begins to rapidly swing towards me making a sound that forced me to quickly swim back trying to avoid it. once I got some distance away from the fish which then explodes which shocks me to no end.

Y/n: [WTF?!] 0_0

I calmed down then returned to the growth to see if there was anything inside. once I got to the growth I see some sorta yellow substance which I pulled out my scanner to scan it.

PDA: this substance is known was cave sulfur. it is used to make a wide variety of flammable tools. example laser cutter and flares. caution an explosive creature resides inside of the growth.

Y/n: [son of a-]

-back to the present-

yeah it was not fun trying to get the cave sulfur and trying to maintain my oxygen. but it was worth it I got what I need so far in the safe shallows anyway I've gotten lucky to avoid the monster that made the monstrous sounds of what ever creature made them, but I will have to venture out soon once I get enough parts to scan like a moonpool and a sea moth will help me a lot more. 

PDA: emergency seismic readings suggest a quantum detonation has occurred in the Aurora's drive core. the reactor will reach a super critical state in T- *starts counting down*

I was shocked about this I got out of my base and proceed to go on top of the life pod I had used as shelter for awhile. once there my PDA was counting down to the last three numbers which then hits zero the front part of the Aurora explodes as a lot of debris from the ship flies off and into the water. then my radiation reader starts to pick up some radiation and my PDA adds a radiation suit and mask to my blueprints list I look at it to see I needed two lead which I have plenty of while the other material is two fiber mesh which I needed two creepvine samples.

Y/n: well looks like I'll need to head back to where I found the creepvines hopefully there's no radiation there.

3rd pov

what Y/n doesn't know is that the radiation of the ship has mutated certain creatures of the waters changed them in different ways that he could possibly imagine. anyway as Y/n made is way back to the creepvines he sees the water creatures that he scanned that are known as Stalkers roaming around minding their own business. Y/n then brings out his knife to cut two pieces of creepvine then moves back to his base to fabricate his radiation suit, but what her doesn't know is that he was being followed by  something or someone.

????: *whisper tone* who or what are you?

once Y/n got to the hatch that leads into his base he enters it and closes the hatch Y/n takes off his rebreather and heads to the fabricator. he then starts the process of making the radiation suit he starts the hear a tapping sound on his window of his base that is behind him at first he just ignored it thinking a small fish had just accidently hit his window until he hears more tapping. which he gets curious and turns towards the window thinking it's just a fish like a Peeper or something around that size, but once he then looks at the window his eyes widen to see an odd creature with characteristics of a Peeper but more human like.

A/n: I don't own this

Y/n: what the?

the odd human like Peeper then shyly hides a bit but then gives a nervous wave as Y/n returned it but with a confused expression. he then calmly walks up to the window to not scare the creature off then places his and on the window as expected the creature was nervous at first but then worked up the courage to place it's hand on the window.

Y/n: what are you?

then the sound of the fabricator was heard and Y/n turned to see his radiation suit was finished. Y/n then turned back to the window to see the odd female creature gone he then goes to his newly made radiation suit with the mask and gloves that he puts on and puts his regular diving suit and rebreather mask in a locker.

Y/n: alright now that I have this suit I'm able to head towards the Aurora and find anything to help in my survival.

once he got the suit on he then goes out into the water heading back towards the engine side of the Aurora for either any salvage or scannable fragments. once he got close Y/n rose up to the surface to get more oxygen before going back under he then goes to the near the sea floor that the Aurora or what's left of it rest on. to which he was lucky enough to find some salvage but also some fragments that he scanned which reveal to be parts of a cyclops sub.

Y/n: [nice but I'll have to save the sub for later I still need a sea moth and a moonpool for my main way of travel.]

Y/n then slowly moved up the hill slowly to see the engines of the ship, but still heard the same roar from before. as Y/n was slowly looks over the edge to see a a large sea creature in the distance he can't make out the details from how far he is but see's that it's about 55 meters in length.

Y/n: [yeah defiantly want to avoid that thing. just by the length and if I were to get close it would be bigger than me and most likely a predator.]

Y/n then moves away from the engine side of the Aurora and goes up to the surface to get more oxygen. once that was replenished Y/n then continued to move towards the other half of the Aurora while not noticing that he was being followed by the same creature he saw outside of his base.

Y/n's pov

once I got to where I was heading to see that the front part of the Aurora opened up a hole allowing me entrance into the ship.

Y/n: [well it may not be able to fly, but I can at least salvage anything I could find.]

once I got close to the opening I heard the same roar of the creature I saw back at the engine side of the Aurora. I breathed in working up my courage to proceed on, but before I could make my way forward I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder then turned around to be face to face with the same odd female creature from before but this time without the window separating us.

female creature: please don't go she resides there.

this shocked me to see that she was capable to speak, but I was curious on what she meant by "she resides in there" since my mask doesn't have a way to communicate under water yet I gave a curious head tilt.

female creature: she's a predator.....she feeds on my kind and other small creatures of the same size.

I nod to her understanding what she means about this "she" but also told her that I have to at least try the best way I can. before she could stop me I went towards the opening by going through one of the gaps between the bars once I did large explosion sounds and parts of the Aurora falling apart.

Y/n: [well looks like I got to watch myself here. don't want to get hurt while exploring.]

then I heard a roar coming from behind me which I turn to see what looks to be a large female creature with some human characteristics. I can't tell any more details from the distance that I am at so I proceeded to move closer to see if I can find a way in. thankfully there was a bit of metal floor that was close enough to the water allowing me to walk on once I got on I make my way up and look around  to see fire and a door that is blocked by a bunch of crates that are too heavy for me to move. as continue to make my way up I start to see small orange creature with a blue circle on top of the body.

Y/n: huh? what are you little guy?

then out of nowhere it jumps up at me I managed to move out of the way to avoid the small creature from trying to attack me.

Y/n: okay defiantly not friendly. anyway let's see what I can find then head back to my base for safety.

I then spent the next couple of minutes opening and searching the areas I can exploreI managed to find a couple of compartments that held either water, nourishment bars and some fire extinguishers. I then used some of the fire extinguishers to put out some fires that blocked other paths to search after awhile of searching I started to leave the Aurora since some of the doors are either blocked by crates or needs a laser cutter which I left back at the base. once I got back down to the water I began to go under and make my leave the same way I entered, but before I did I noticed one thing the large female creature was nowhere to be seen.

Y/n: [oh boy where did it go? I really don't want to run into that creature since I was told it was a predator.]

????: well I wonder what are you~

I froze in place upon hearing the voice from behind me which I then slowly turn to see a large fish like woman with light blue skin and red hair with red mandibles on the sides of her head. I then look down to see that she has a long tail that has fins at the end of her tail I then look back up to her to meet her red eyes.

red female creature: well aren't you cute for something so small~

Y/n: [ah crap baskets]

To be continued

A/n: and done I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter now what do you guys think will happen to the reader and what would the female creature do? if you have any questions of this story please let me know also what should the reader do please let me know in the comments and I'll catch you guys in the next one.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
356K 15.4K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...