Love Me Harder (book two) ney...

By neymarsangel

book two; Sabrina Montero, thought that leaving Brazil and heading back to America was the best thing to do a... More

Break Free [sequel to brazil]
Prologue; Back At Home.
chapter one; one month later.
chapter two; three months later.
chapter three; goodbye.
chapter four; look who i saw joanna
chapter five; baby shower.
chapter six; shocked.
chapter seven; go away ok
chapter eight; shocker man.
chapter nine; this makes everything complicated.
chapter ten; bruna leaves.
chapter eleven; surprise sabrina.
chapter twelve; break free.
chapter thirteen; sorry?
small authors note [ pls read ]
chapter fourteen; eh.
chapter fifteen; false.
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen; surprising everyone
chapter eighteen; what do I have to do.
chapter nineteen; nope matt healy is cuter.
chapter twenty; too bad.
PLS READ THIS
chapter twenty one; gabriel luiz.
chapter twenty two; bad blood.
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
HAPPY BDAY NEYMAR
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter twenty seven

6.6K 194 26
By neymarsangel

• Sabrina •

"Why the hell does that witch want to see you?" Maria asked and I shrugged.

"Leave her waiting." Maria said and I kind of agreed with her a bit.

"No, I'm gonna actually gonna go talk to her." I said quickly and I exited the hospital room before Maria can protest. I went outside and spotted Florencia who was dressed in a black crop top, high waisted shorts, sunglasses, and high stilettos.

"You actually came out." She said and I nodded.

"Well, what do you want?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to talk about some things." She simply said.

"Well, I don't have all day." I answered a bit pissed off. She just laughed a bit before deciding to answer me.

"Let's walk around and talk." She said and I just nodded.

"If this is about Neymar, I'm not in the mood to fight with you." I said.

"It is about him but don't worry I'm not in the mood to argue since I just got into a fight with him earlier today."

"You saw him earlier today?" I asked and she nodded.

"I thought he told you everything?" She said while twirling her hair.

"He does, I know he saw you the other day and you told him that you told Bruna he cheated." I said and she started laughing.

"He believed me?" She laughed, "I didn't tell her anything. She doesn't even know me like that! I don't even have a way to contact her. I thought he was smarter than that." She continued laughing and my eyes widened.

"So she doesn't know?" I asked a bit confused and she nodded.

"He's going to go pick her up today though." I said and she shrugged.

"Yeah, I know that. From what I know she arrived an hour ago." She said checking her phone.

"We're both screwed." I muttered and she nodded agreeing to me.

"Yeah you guys are. Anyways, do you like Jesse?" She asked straight up.

"How do you know about Jesse and me?" I questioned her.

"I know everything." She said with a smirk on her face. It took everything in me to not slap her in the face.

"Well, I don't like him." I informed her and she just nodded.

"Honestly, I don't care if you like him or not because it doesn't matter to me." She told me serious and I just nodded.

"If it was Neymar then it would matter?" I asked her.

"Yeah it would." She told me honestly.

"I just want to know ... Why are you so obsessed with Neymar ?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't say im obsessed but im in love with him." She sighed. "I been in love with him ever since our childhood."

"You guys known each other that long?" I asked a bit surprised and she nodded.

"We known each ever since we were 8. My family and his were really close that we been. I always been in love with him since I was 14 but we dated right before he got with Davi's mother. I always loved him for who he was but he always thought it was for the money. To be honest, more into the relationship I needed a bit more money to help my mother since she was seriously injured but he never knew that. I didn't tell him since we barely had time for each other. What did he tell you exactly?" She explained.

"He told me you were in for the money only." I said

"Well now you know why I was in for the money but that wasn't the reason we really broke up. He says he broke it off with me because like I mentioned I wanted money." She kept explaining.

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked confused. Neymar told me that it was the fact she wanted money.

"He cheated on me with Davi's mother." She simply answered while just looking up at the sky.

"Really?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Why do you want him back though if he cheated on you?" I asked.

"Just like what you did with Audie, I think he changed. I love him and I'm willing to fight for what I love." She said.

"Then why did you get with Jesse ...?"

"To make him jealous but I started to feel bad so I finally broke it off with Jesse."

"You should really let Neymar go."I suggested and she shook her head.

"I love him so much and I can't let him go. I had this one real boyfriend after Neymar two years ago. The guy was from America and he came to brazil that's how we both met. I fell in love with him so hard that I thought that he was the one and that I finally could let him go. I dated the guy for a while but we broke up since he cheated and we both couldn't handle long distance. I have such a past with cheating boys but I recently saw this guy, I used to call him 'Jay'." She explained and I could see a bit of tears brim in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I said and I never expected me to do this but I hugged her. She hugged me back and I was a bit surprised that she would hug back.

"It's bad cause I saw the guy 'Jay' the other day and he saw me too. He was about to come up and talk to me but I left quickly."

"You should talk to him then." I told her and she shook her head.

"I will never get back with that guy." She told me serious. We reached the hospital once again.

"Well, it was nice talking to you and it be nice if you don't tell anyone about this conversation." She begged and I nodded.

"Now, I have to try to get my love back." She said putting her sunglasses back and turned around.

"Bye sabrina." She said.

"Bye Florencia." I said back and headed back into the hospital.

•neymar•

I was afraid of seeing how Bruna was gonna react when she first see's me. I was such a terrible person so if I get slapped I don't blame her though.

Even though I want to be with Sabrina, I should have broken it off with her before I did something with Sabrina.

I was currently sitting down waiting for her to come out. I could feel my palms sweating a bit and I then spotted her.

I stood up awkwardly as she then spotted me and ran towards me. I was taken by surprise when she kissed me.

I then pulled away a bit surprised and she giggled a bit. I wasn't going to lie but I was terrified now.

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"I kissed you because I missed you." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Wait so you're not mad?" I questioned her.

"Why would I be mad?" She laughed lightly and I was beginning to think she was playing some type of game with me.

"You're playing a game with me aren't you? I know Florencia told you that I kissed Sabrina." I said and I could see confusion grow into her face.

"You cheated?! I know who Florencia is but she hasn't spoken to me or anything ever in my life. How the hell would she even get my number?" She asked growing angrier with me by the minute.

"you didn't know?" I asked confused.

"Now I know because of you! How could you?! Don't you think if I knew I would have called you the minute I found out or slapped you the minute I saw you!" She yelled and people started to look at the scene that was being created.

People couldn't see us that clearly since we both were in hoodies. He noticed we were making a scene and we both went to my car quietly.

"I'm really sorry." I said and she didn't even look at me.

"I don't even want to hear it." She snapped.

"Don't be mad at sabrina," I said, "just blame me."

"Oh I definitely blame you." She hissed.

Florencia, she was smarter than I thought.

-•authors note•-

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS! HONESTLY 2014 WAS THE BEST YEAR FOR ME! I WENT TO TWO CONCERTS, MY BOOK BRAZIL GOT 100K READS. I DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WAS GOOD ENOUGH BUT YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO UHM THANKS :-)

Also, guys I try to make these chapters long but my laptop isn't working and I been using my phone so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...
125K 3.3K 35
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT!! THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER BOOK THAT I'VE WRITTEN❌ I'm Ariana Da Lima I'...
259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
309K 8.5K 52
Neymar and everyone else is heart broken after Isabelle flees. He's broken and his family brings him up. They all try looking for her but they realiz...