Aquamarine (GirlxGirl)

By cold_french_fry

"You fucked a mermaid?!" *Highest Ranks* 1- lesbianromance 5- gaystory 5- wattpadpride 10- girlxgirl More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Final Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 79

13.1K 775 267
By cold_french_fry

Narrator's pov

-

"Don't do it Aqua, you're better than this!" Megan yelled

"Oh? Am I?" Aqua asked, her eyes barley glanced towards the girl approaching her

"Aqua please, can't you see what's happening?"

"Yeah, I'm seeing pretty fucking clear. I don't care what happens to me Megan, but no one fucks with my girlfriend. No one. Even if it's blood" Aqua hissed before returning to her father

The man's eyes showed nothing but surrender, he was ready. His body trembled as his energy drained, the man took shaky breaths as his blood oozed from his body and mixed with the water of the ocean. There was just something about him that made Aqua furrow her brows

He wasn't being the person he is. By now he wouldn't hesitate to fight, to kill. The man was never one to back down from a fight, even if it was his daughter. But there he was, bleeding out and ready for the girl to end his existence.

"Please don't do this" Megan whispered

"Do you have any idea what he's done to me? DO YOU!?" Aqua hissed

"Ye-"

"No. No you fucking DON'T Megan. Do you know what it's like to wake up everyday knowing you're not wanted?  Knowing that your only parent doesn't give a flying fuck that you're breathing!? Knowing that you had no choice in the simple things you do? He had the opportunity to be a father but he didn't want to! I get it, he was grieving BUT I WAS GRIEVING TOO" Aqua yelled

Megan bit her lips and held her head down low, she knew the girl was making sense and being factual. It was a pain that Aqua had lived with for years and made her into the person she is now but that didn't mean that she had forgotten about it.

Pain is what made us so pain still remains with us.

"She was his wife but she was my mother! No one could describe the pain of losing the love of their life, but no one could also describe the pain of losing your parent. She was our best friend. We were perfect. So why did I have to be the one to hold it together? At age fourteen!? All I needed was my father. All I needed was his hug, I needed his arms around me, to hold me and tell me it was going to be okay. But no, he chose to hide away and turn his heart into stone!" Aqua yelled

Megan could tell that the girl was crying but her tears weren't visible under water. The veins in Aqua's neck was visible as her lips trembled. There was something to her, such a rawness of her emotions. She was unleashing in ways she never expected.

"I get it. I do but think about it. Just think about it" Megan whispered

Aqua furrowed her brows together and pressed the trident even further into the man's skull, the pointy tip scraping into his skin.

There was a scream from deep within the man that forced its way from his mouth when the sharp edge of his trident pressed to his skull, it was as if his terrified soul had unleashed a demon.

All Aqua felt was anger, she knew she was hiding a truth from herself, of how much this really had to do with sadness and the scars that just wouldn't heal. Yet her fists clench around the trident and her teeth locked up once the sound her father made was out.

His dark green eyes was slowly draining, it pained her heart to see the life in his eyes slowly lose itself. Her teeth pressed down to her bottom lip as her eyes pierced through his.

Her hands gripped the trident more and she made her stance, ready to shoot the electric wave through the man's stomach, exactly where he had done on her.

Megan flinched and covered her face with her palm, not wanting to see the death of her king but also not wanting to see the girl have her first kill.

Aqua's teeth grinded against each other as her hands shook, the golden trident hummed under her touch and behind her came the storm, pushing towards the castle. Her eyes then flickered black as she allowed her emotions to consume her, the tip of the trident gave off a golden glow, ready to shock the man with his own thunder.

Her father nodded, using his last ounce of strength to touch the tip of the trident, bringing it towards his heart. Aqua's furrowed her brows even more when the man aimed the weapon directly towards his chest, he gave a shy smile and shook his head, mentally telling her it was okay.

"I... I love you Aquamarine" He said in such a gentle voice

Maybe it was his words, or maybe it was his eyes. But Aqua lost herself in the moment. All of her pain, her frustration. Her want to end his life just seemed to vanish the second she heard his voice.

But the storm was still coming, it was pushing into the walls of the castle, creeping into the ballroom.

A thick black cloud engulfed the entire ballroom, filling all light with its black presence. Megan got lost in the smoke, it was just Aqua and her father. The man's body was slowly vanishing as the thick clouds pass between them, surrounding Aqua's body.

For in that moment, she realized that she no longer wanted to kill her father.

It drove her crazy. Every cell in her body was screaming for her to attack. He was right there. It was the right moment, she would never get that opportunity ever again. To take revenge, to finally let go of everything she's ever felt.

But she just couldn't do it. And it pissed her off like crazy.

The scream tore through her like a great shard of glass. She felt her eyes widen and pulse quicken, her heart thudded like a rock rattling in box. Her head tilted upwards as she removed the trident from the man's face, pushing it up towards the ceiling.

The scream came again, desperate, terrified, inhuman. The blood drained from her face, before she was even aware of making a conscious decision, she exploded into the trident. The dark clouds that surrounded her, pushed back like it was slapped by the wind.

Electric statitc crawled all along her body, it looked painful but it didn't affect her at all. The trident gave off a green light that shot right into the ceiling, breaking through the concrete and beaming right into the sky on land.

It was the kind of scream that made your blood run cold. It pierced the brain and ignited some primeval pathway. Adrenaline surged through her veins, fight or flight, stand or run, be a hero or a coward. As her fingers curled around the golden handle of the trident. Lightening striked every inch of her body, swirling around her like a snake but it didn't phase her one bit.

The storm that was underwater, seemed to slowly disappear. The black clouds pushed away, retracting from the castle and pushing back up towards the land.

The storm that took over the land was now died down. The grey clouds were no longer there but was now replaced by the navy blue sky and golden sun shining onto the land. The humans would surely be confused by the sudden change in weather conditions, but if they only knew.

Aqua's body trembled, the trident slipped from her hand and fell onto the tiled floor. It was the release she always wanted. It was the release she always needed. All of her emotions was poured into her breakdown, she didn't care about the consequences, she cared more about the person she wanted to be known as.

Aquamarine wasn't a killer, she knew better than to again her name and be known as the Princess who murdered her father or the girl who lost both of her parents.

The man was an idiot, he was selfish and he was toxic. But he was her father and he always will be.

She just wished it was all so different. Maybe in a different life her family wouldn't be so broken.

Maybe in a different life she wouldn't be broken.

All she needed was to hear those three little words. It meant more to her than he'd ever imagine.

But it didn't mean she forgive him.

Aqua's muscles twitched voilently. Megan furrowed her brows when she noticed the girl's eyes rolled back in her head and her neck twitched.

Then it happened, her body failed her once again. It all went black when she least expected it.

It truly did take all of her energy to release her emotions.

-
A/N
600K AHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.7K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
215 10 11
"who are you" I stammered. "I'm the demon that saved your ass."