A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
The new start
Jealousy
Cried
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
Meeting Someone unexpected - 1
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
Baby comes to the world
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

He is my lucky charm

381 29 1
By kirtika123

RESULTS DAY
Y/n PoV: I am scared way to much and if you are thinking about what I am scared about , it is the day of my results and today I am going to find out what is in my future .
Tae Pov : I think I should call her . She must be soo scared right her results are coming out today .
Namjoon: Tae what are you stressed about . I noticed that you are worried about something .
Jhope : Yeah . I noticed that too . Is everything fine between you and y/n .
Jimin : Did you guys had a fight ?
Tae: No everything is fine between me and her but .........
Namjoon: But what ?
Tae: Y/n is really stressed these days because her results are coming out today and she was freaking out yesterday till a point where she threw up . But I am thinking should I call her right now .
Jhope : You should call her and be with her in that moment and we are gonna help you cheer her up .

Tae calling Y/n
Tae : Hi bae . Are you fine now . Are ur results out .
Y/n : Hi . They are not out yet but tae I am very scared right now . My parents are expecting a lot from me and if  I don't perform well then are going to be disappointed in me .
Tae: Hey listen don't worry about it . I am gonna be with you on call until you get your results.
Namjoon : Hey y/n don't worry . We know you are gonna perform well.
Jungkook: Yeah . Don't worry .
Jhope : Y/N . I am your hope ,  you are my hope . So don't worry hope right here .
( y/n got relaxed a little bit with help of  members)
(TimeSkip the results are out now and y/n is about see her results)
Y/n : Tae it is opening . I don't wanna see it . I am scared .
Tae : Y/n relax and just be confident and see it .
Y/n : (she sees it ) scream.................
Tae: Y/n what happened are you fine .
Y/n : I got accepted ...........oh my goddd I am accepted with 100% scholarship .
Tae : I told you . You are going to do great . Now go inform your parents . Remember to give me a treat when we meeet .
Bts : Us tooo .
Y/n : Ok my treat when I see you guys . But I don't when but yeah .
Y/n : Tae wait .....
Tae: what happened
Y/n : I love you and you are my lucky charm .

Tae got all shy after hearing y/n sudden comment.
Y/n cut the call because she turned all red after saying that to him .

BTS Pov :
Namjoon: These two kids are so cute . One got shy and another turned a red tomato.
Jin: These kids make feel single .
Jungkook : Awwwww . Cute little couple
Jimin: Look at him he still smiling like an baby .
Yoongi: Anyways My work is done and I am going to sleep .

Tae Pov : She confessed to me for the first time and she even said it that I am her lucky charm . I am so lucky to have her in my life .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
46.6K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
2.3K 181 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
149K 4.6K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❀️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...