Catch Me if You Can (Male Rea...

Oleh aLogan11

(Y/N) had never gone to any combat schools in all of Remnant. So why did Professor Ozpin take such an interes... Lebih Banyak

(Y/N) Bio
Vol 1 Part 1
Vol 1 Part 2
Vol 1 Part 3
Vol 1 Part 4
Vol 1 Part 5
Vol 1 Part 6
Vol 1 Part 7
Vol 1 Part 8
Vol 1 Part 9
Vol 1 Part 10
Vol 1 Part 11
Vol 1 Part 12
Vol 1 Part 13
Vol 1 Part 14
Vol 1 Part 15
Vol 2 Part 1
Vol 2 Part 2
Vol 2 Part 3
Vol 2 Part 4
Vol 2 Part 5
Vol 2 Part 7
Vol 2 Part 8
Vol 2 Part 9
Vol 2 Part 10
Vol 2 Part 11
Vol 2 Part 12
Vol 2 Part 13
Vol 2 Part 14
Vol 2 Part 15
Vol 2 Part 16
Vol 3 Part 1
Vol 3 Part 2
Vol 3 Part 3
Vol 3 Part 4
Vol 3 Part 5
Vol 3 Part 6
Vol 3 Part 7
Vol 3 Part 8
Vol 3 Part 9
Vol 3 Part 10
Vol 3 Part 11
Vol 3 Part 12
Vol 4 Part 1
Vol 4 Part 2
Vol 4 Part 3
Vol 4 Part 4
Vol 4 Part 5
Vol 4 Part 6
Vol 4 Part 7
Vol 4 Part 8
Vol 4 Part 9
Vol 4 Part 10
Vol 4 Part 11
Vol 4 Part 12
Vol 4 Part 13
Vol 4 Part 14
Vol 5 Part 1
Vol 5 Part 2
Vol 5 Part 3
Vol 5 Part 4
Vol 5 Part 5
Vol 5 Part 6
Vol 5 Part 7
Vol 5 Part 8
Vol 5 Part 9
Vol 5 Part 10
Vol 5 Part 11
Vol 5 Part 12
Vol 5 Part 13
Vol 5 Part 14
Ria Cdc Uipz Zi?
Vol 6 Part 1
Vol 6 Part 2
Vol 6 Part 3
Vol 6 Part 4
Vol 6 Part 5
Vol 6 Part 6
Vol 6 Part 7
Vol 6 Part 8
Vol 6 Part 9
Vol 6 Part 10
Vol 6 Part 11
Vol 6 Part 12
Vol 6 Part 13
Vol 7 Part 1
Vol 7 Part 2
Vol 7 Part 3
Vol 7 Part 4
Vol 7 Part 5
Vol 7 Part 6
Vol 7 Part 7
Vol 7 Part 8
Vol 7 Part 9
Vol 7 Part 10
Vol 7 Part 11
Vol 7 Part 12
Vol 7 Part 13
Vol 7 Part 14
Vol 8 Part 1
Vol 8 Part 2
Vol 8 Part 3
Vol 8 Part 4
Vol 8 Part 5
Vol 8 Part 6
Vol 8 Part 7
Vol 8 Part 8
Vol 8 Part 9
Vol 8 Part 10
Vol 8 Part 11
Vol 8 Part 12
Vol 8 Part 13
Vol 8 Part 14
Vol 9 Teaser 1
Vol 9 Teaser 2
Vol 9 Teaser 3
Vol 9 Teaser 4
Vol 9 Part 1
Vol 9 Part 2
Vol 9 Part 3
Vol 9 Part 4
Vol 9 Part 5
Vol 9 Part 6
Vol 9 Part 7
Vol 9 Part 8

Vol 2 Part 6

1.2K 26 2
Oleh aLogan11

(A/N: Thanks for 3K views!)

(Your POV)

As you made your way up to Beacon, you thought back to your vision from last semester of Beacon Academy in ruins. It wasn't like this, instead of the tower down, a giant section off to the side was destroyed.

It looked like a huge explosion, that could have fallen the tower if closer.

You ran into the smoking building, students running in the other direction. As it began harder to breathe due to the smoke, you were worried about what you could do.

Ajax: Say mask on, rather than helmet. I was looking at the blueprints, and when you were at Atlas last time, they gave you a little upgrade, with a secondary helmet, and then I confirmed it, when you had to get rid of your helmet last night.

(Y/N): Alright. Mask on.

A mask slid onto your face, and you looked in a reflective mirror that was broken. Rather than the helmet that you were accustomed to, it was a red mask, that had a skull lightly etched into the face, giving it depth.

This allowed for you to filter your breathing, as you ran deeper into the fray. It seemed to be stemming from the classrooms, which was lucky since it was the weekends. There would be few students there.

You helped a student up, who had fallen, lightly pushing them away from the center of the explosion.

You finally reached the epicenter, and saw Edel, his eyes flickering between an amber and dark brown, on his knees surrounded by Ozpin, Glynda, and Team CRDL. Ozpin was the only one standing, though supporting himself with his cane. He noticed you, and sighed, hurrying towards you.

(Y/N): What happened?

Ozpin: It's Mr. Ectrea's... semblance. Glynda and I managed to help to contain it but...

He gestured around, before moving to Edel.

Ozpin: Mr. Ectrea.

Edel just sat there, not responding, still looking down. This must be killing him.

(Y/N): Where is Ruby and the rest of them?

Ozpin motioned towards the combat room, which the front entrance had collapsed.

Ozpin: They were training when the incident occurred.

You were already gone, running against the door, shouting.

(Y/N): Clear out the way of the door.

You heard shuffling on the other side, and waited a moment before spraying the explosive gel on the doorframe. You backed up slightly, bracing for impact, and pressed the detonator. You had to jump out of the way, as your semblance warned you.

As soon as you landed, you dashed into the room, scanning for Ruby. It seemed most of them would be fine, with medical treatment... Wait. Where was Blake? You shook it off, and found Ruby.

Smoke had entered the room, clouding both vision and the air. You threw a grenade against the wall, blowing it out, so that the room could aerate. You ran towards Ruby, who had her leg crushed under a fallen pillar.

You quickly scanned the pillar, looking for the best way to help her. You shot a piece off, separating it, and then tried to lift it, but without the extra armor, you couldn't do so. Underneath, Ruby was coughing, her eyes still tightly shut.

(Y/N): Yang!

Yang stumbled over to you, her eyes shut. She was reaching around to try and find you. You gently grabbed onto her arm, and positioned them to where she could help you lift. You leaned to her ear, shouting into it.

(Y/N): Ruby is trapped under here! I need you to lift!

Yang nodded and called out.

Yang: On three. One, two three!

On three you both lifted as hard as you could. Slowly, but surely, the rock lifted up, as you shifted your body weight underneath it, lifting it up. As Ruby cried out, Yang was able to find her, and pull her out, before you rolled out of the way.

Ruby continued to cough, too much smoke in her lungs. You took off your mask and put it on her, so that it would help her breathe in the environment. A loud ringing noise suddenly rang out from the walls, bouncing around, and amplifying them.

From in the walls, a voice rang out.

???: Hello people of Remnant...

Your eyes widened. This wasn't just for Beacon, or even just for Vale. The message was being sent out to all of Remnant.

???: I have come to spread a message. A warning if you will...

That's when it hit you. This was the Stalker's voice.

The Stalker: I have infiltrated Beacon Academy, possibly the most prominent school in Remnant. Your high and mighty leader, Headmaster Ozpin, has no idea of this scheme. I ask you, how can you trust him?

You stormed out of the room, walking up to Ozpin.

(Y/N): You said he works with you.

Ozpin ignored you, looking at the screen that showed the insignia of the Stalker. The screen in Goodwitch's room was broken, and so you didn't see it.

The Stalker: My warning to you is this. When powers grow too strong, there are those who rise up to destroy it. If one man is able to get into one of the safest places, then what can an army do?

(Y/N): Ozpin, what army is he talking about?

The Stalker: I have had an epiphany recently. I was studying the history of Remnant, and came to a discovery. There seems to be a recurring element of one single leader, who steps up to lead them all.

Ozpin: What are you doing?

The Stalker: He gives you the choice to do what you want. But, where is the information I ask? Choice without the information is the illusion of choice. So I ask you, does choice really matter in this scenario.

Students poured into the hallways, wanting to catch a glimpse of the scene. However, once the Stalker started to talk, the students began to whisper, asking each other what they thought.

The Stalker: Today, I give you an ultimatum. You will unite, and stay strong, or split up and die. Anyone who doesn't come together, will die. In time you will learn what it means to lose. When that happens, remember to unite, and stay strong.

The broadcast suddenly ended, leaving a silence over the school. It seemed that everyone stopped, and was listening to The Stalker. You then turned back to Ozpin, who seemed increasingly nervous.

(Y/N): What was that about?

You had a feeling you knew. His comment about the leader, was probably pointing to the repeating of the people that had Ozpin's powers. Ajax claimed that he was immortal, and from what the Stalker said, it seemed to check out.

Ozpin: You will be told everything in time. You are too young to know these things now. You are important to helping Remnant, and when the time is right, you will be informed, and you can choose whether to help us or not.

You nodded, at least you would get answers. The Beacon Medical staff rushed into Goodwitch's room, most likely to get them out of there. As they wheeled them out of the room, you were going to follow them, but headed back into Vale.

You sat on the side of Ruby's bed waiting. She and the rest of her team were still in their beds, waiting to recover. Their auras were working, but very slowly. In the far corner, Ozpin was talking to Edel.

Edel looked terrible. He sat in a chair, leaned over, with his head propped up in his hands. He wasn't even looking at Ozpin, rather at some non-existent thing off to the side.

You could barely hear bits of their conversation as they spoke.

Ozpin: How much time?

Edel: Five, six months, maybe.

Ozpin: And you are sure?

Edel: We'll talk soon.

Ozpin nodded, as he stood up from his seat.

Ozpin: Try to act human, hmm?

Ozpin walked over to you, still having a slight limp. He sat down in the chair next to you, relaxing into the chair.

Ozpin: Are you alright Mr. (L/N)?

You scoffed, taking Ruby's hand in your own.

(Y/N): Of course not. My best male friend just blew up a school, killing a team. He's now depressed, and refuses anything and all of my good friends at school were injured.

Ozpin: Yes... tell me what do you know of the situation?

(Y/N): Nothing. I came to the school after the explosion, and then helped where I could. What did happen?

Ozpin: Mr. Ectrea has a great gift, and a terrible burden. You needn't worry about this for now... Perhaps one day you will.

(Y/N): Has something like this happened before?

Ozpin: As far as we know, no.

(Y/N): Alright. Thank your Professor.

Ozpin: I'm always here (Y/N).

That shocked you slightly. He never seemed to refer to any student by their first name. He nodded, and pushed off with his cane, walking out of the room.

You looked over to Edel. He still looked disheveled. He refused to be treated by everyone, instead he said quickly to you, that he wanted to make sure that Team RWBY were good, before leaving.

Team JNPR had already left, further from the explosion than Team RWBY had been. They had stuck around for a while, before you convinced them to rest. Ozpin had called an assembly later to talk, but he gave plenty of time for people to recover.

You let go of Ruby's hand and walked over to Edel. You sat down across from him, but his expression and gaze remained the same.

(Y/N): Hey...

Edel remained silent. It was what you were expecting, but you still hoped for a response, anything to give you a sign of the old him.

(Y/N): I just wanted to let you know... I'm here for you. I know that seems like a throw away line, but it's true. I promised you all that time ago that I would stick with you, and I'm not breaking that promise.

Edel: What do you want?

(Y/N): I just... wanted to see how you were doing. With everything.

Edel: I'm fine...

He paused, finally looking at you, if only for a second.

Edel: My fathers are evil, aren't they?

(Y/N): Edel?

Edel: You don't understand at all.

(Y/N): Then help me understand.

He then noticed something, and stood up.

Edel: Your friends are waking up, one is already up.

You looked back to Team RWBY, they all remained in bed.

(Y/N): What?

Edel: Ruby's listening in. I'll...

He stopped, as if in thought, and then walked out of the room. As he closed the door softly, you walked over to Ruby, who continued to pretend. You sat down, propping your feet up on the bed, as Ruby was too short to take up the entire thing.

(Y/N): Hey Rubes. Are you doing alright?

Ruby finally opened her eyes, looking at you. You then noticed your mask on the side of the table, and took it, putting it on your head, before it dissolved back into your suit.

Ruby: I'm alright. I could use some...

You held out a bag of cookies for her, as her eyes widened.

Ruby: How did you...

(Y/N): I knew you would want them Rubes.

She took the cookies, devouring them one by one. You watched her, the happy look on her face, even after today's events. She finally finished the cookies, putting the bag to the side.

Ruby: Do you know where Edel is?

(Y/N): Yeah, he just left. Weren't you awake?

Ruby: Yeah, but I thought he was still here. D... Does he blame us?

(Y/N): Blame you? No, he blames himself more than anyone.

Ruby: It wasn't his fault though, it was Team CRDL's fau...

She suddenly gasped, grabbing onto your arm.

Ruby: What happened to them? Did they die?

You nodded, as she sunk into the bed. She closed her eyes, sighing.

Ruby: There's too much death in the world.

(Y/N): You're right Rubes. But we can't stop all deaths. But those we do stop, that's the good stuff.

She finally sat up, looking at you. Her legs hung off the edge, as they kicked back and forth. She then turned towards her team and gasped as she saw their condition.

Ruby: Are they okay? Are they hurt? Are they...

(Y/N): Ruby!

She stopped, looking back at you.

(Y/N): They're going to be fine. Don't worry about them.

Ruby: But I have to, they're my team.

(Y/N): Ruby, if you only worry about them, then you're going to suffer. You have to worry about yourself sometimes. And that sometimes is now.

Ruby: But I'm sitting here helpless, and my team is hurt. There's... nothing I can do.

Ruby looked down, tears starting to bud in her eyes. You took her hands in yours, as she looked at you, sniffling.

(Y/N): Ruby. You're not helpless. You can do everything you want, you're amazing in that way. You're two years younger than your fellow first years, and you're the leader of the best team at Beacon. So, please... Never say you're worse than anyone else. You're better than them. You're more special to me...

Ruby stiffened at that, before leaning forward, arms outreached. You leaned forward and embraced her, as she sobbed into your shoulder.

Ruby: T...T... Thank... y... you.

You said nothing, as she embraced you more, her sobbing slowly but surely slowing down. After a few minutes, she finally relented, her crying ceased.

Ruby: Why me?

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: Why does everything seem to happen to me?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Ruby: I was a kid when my mom died. When they told me the news, I thought they must be wrong. She told me she would always be with me. I couldn't bear another day when she was gone. Most kids grow up with their mom, but I didn't. I had Yang and Dad but...

She trailed off, starting to cry again. You took her hand, rubbing your thumb over her hand.

(Y/N): You don't need to tell me now or ever. If it's too much, I won't pressure you.

Ruby: No, I want to. You've been there for me. Even when it wasn't your issue, you still made sure I was okay.

That sank in. Ruby really did notice everything you did. Even when it was supposed to be her team, you were there, helping them, helping her, along the way.

Ruby: Yang started to look for her real mom, and Dad started to suffer. After Yang's mom, that was now two people that he had lost. He started to be reclusive, and less there for us. Then Yang left to find her mom. She took me with her, and we almost died. If Uncle Qrow hadn't been there, then...

(Y/N): But he was there, right? Is Qrow the drunk guy?

Ruby: Yeah.

(Y/N): He's cool.

Ruby: Yeah, he goes into battle and he's like "Hooooowaaaah! Witchaaaaa!"

Ruby started moving her hands around, imitating herself holding a scythe. You had only seen Qrow's sword before. The sword probably transformed into a scythe during battle. If so, Ruby really took inspiration from him.

Ruby: Anyways, he put everything on hold. He came to our house as soon as he saved us. And then he saw Dad. He saw that he wasn't okay, and stayed with us until he was. He said that Ozpin was yelling at him the entire time, but he said he already lost his sister, and he couldn't lose anyone else.

(Y/N): He sounds great.

Ruby: He is. When he's not drunk.

You chuckled a bit, saving a glance at Ruby's team before looking back at her. She seemed to notice you looking away from her, as she seemed to become more sad at the fact.

Ruby: I feel like...

There was a pause.

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: I remember someone else... I think.

(Y/N): Someone else that helped you?

Ruby: Yeah...

Ruby trailed off.

Ruby: (Y/N), do you like me?

(Y/N): What? Of course I do.

Ruby: I mean, you seem to always be with everyone else. You were eating with Weiss yesterday, you and Yang seem to always be joking around together, and now you have a new friend that apparently is a villain. You never do anything with me.

(Y/N): Ruby, I'm not going to make any excuses. I have been hanging out with them slightly more than you, it's true. If you want me to do something with you, when we have time, I'll be more than happy to do anything with you.

Ruby: Of course! Yes! Right now!

She shouted this last bit, now extremely happy. It was cute to see her like this, and a nice change of pace from the saddened expression she wore only a few moments before.

(Y/N): You're awfully excited about this whole ordeal.

Ruby: Of course I am. Why wouldn...

She suddenly gasped, covering her mouth, her expression wide.

Ruby: Are you not excited? Oh no I...

(Y/N): Ruby.

She stopped, focusing back in on your face.

Ruby: What?

(Y/N): I would love to spend time with you. You have nothing to worry about. How about next weekend, I'll do whatever you want, okay?

Ruby: Alright.

She smiled, settling back down into her bed. From behind you, you held out another bag of cookies, and gave it to Ruby. As she saw it, her eyes lit up, and she grabbed for the bag, getting another round of cookies

Until next time!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.1K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
3.6K 85 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
125K 1.4K 10
Team rwby gets a mission from their mother Salem and their fathers to infiltrate Beacon academy to possibly find some new recruits and take down a du...
17.5K 450 29
I do not own anything RWBY The story of an individual who was taken from his home, raised as an experiment to prevent the extinction of his home worl...