Afsaana (✔)

By rajoriyawrites

Short stories . Along with songs . More

Author's note
💠Intezaar ✔
💠
💠
💠
*Waqt*✔
**
**
**
**
● Noor ✔
**
Bonus Chapter!!
◌Family Tree◌
◌Sukoon◌✔
Bonus!(Sukoon◌)
Bonus!! (Fizaah&Omar)
⁘Thodi der⁘✔
⁘⁘
❄F&A✔
❄ {bonus}
💕Arshad ki Kashaf✔
💕
💕
💕
Graphics!
A new book

8.4K 493 28
By rajoriyawrites

An hour later all the family members were in dining room, where she was introduced to all of them. The interesting thing she came to know was the children in this family were all twins and triplets and no one looked alike. 

She had to squint to see any familiarity between Asher, Farisha and their brother Aarish Junaid Malik, who seemed the only silent one among the chatter boxes. He had just nodded at her with a small smile and silently went back to eating. 

Junaid Malik, her father-in-law was not in the town, for which Naima Junaid, her mother-in-law was glad. If the man was present here, the nikkah would not have happened and their son would have surely thrown a fit, like a five year old. 

Rafeez Malik  (Junaid Malik's younger brother) was sitting there beside his wife Sadia Rafeez, the couple not saying anything, just eating. While their children Farah(The glaring girl) and her twin Amaan Rafeez loudly talking to the three girls who were giggling in her room earlier. There was no similiarity between the twins except their hazel eyes, which they inherited from their mother.

The three girls were Asher's maternal cousins, who were at the mansion for their vacation. They were triplets too and again they looked nothing alike. The eldest girl among them, Aayla just giggled when Amaan would crack a lame joke, to which Noor just shook her head. The other two Shania and Diya would tease their older sibling making her shush their mouth. 

Asher's khala and khalu who had arrived a few minutes before the nikkah were talking animatedly to Nafeesa Malik who just smiled politely. 

While Noor just sat beside her husband who was eating as much as he could gracefully, as she does not know what to talk to the family of her abductor, the man who was now her husband by religion and by law.

" Saara khana tum hi kha jaoge kya? " (Will you eat all the food?)

She was looking at him wide-eyed. How could this guy not have a pot belly after eating this much. He looks handsome while eating. 

" 'Aap' bolna seekh jao tum. Aur rahi baat khane ki toh voh bhot hai, khatam nahi hoga. "  (You learn to speak with respect. And the food is quite a lot, it will not end.)

She ignored the first part.

" Agar tum issi speed me khaoge toh khana khatam hone me der nahi lgegi. ", she snickered, eating the kheer, she has been served with once again. She would have eaten thrice the amount of amount of food she is eating now if the nose ring wasn't there. (If you eat at this speed, it will not take long for it to finish.)

Asher just grunted.

After dinner, they all dispersed to their rooms, Nafeesa Malik kissed the newly wed's heads. 

" Bhai kal jab rukhsati hogi, tab bhabhi aapke sath jayengi. ", Farisha said making Noor give out a relieved sigh. Asher just rolled his eyes and moved to his grandma's room. (Brother, when tomorrow Rukhsati will be done, then only sister-in-law will go with you.)

...

" Tumne mujhe btaya kyu nahi ki tum usse la rahay ho?  ", Nafeesa Malik asked as the man entered her room. Quickly closing the door, so no one ears anything, he sat beside the old lady. (Why didn't you tell me you're bringing her?)

He took her wrinkly hand in his. 

" Waada karein aap apna Blood pressure high nahi karengi . " (Promise you will not get your blood pressure high.)

" Asher aisa kya btana hai? Accha chal me shant rahungi, ab batao. ", Daadijaan muttered. (Asher what do you have to say? I will keep calm, now tell me.)

" Shah Sahab ne Noor ki shadi ke liye apne dost ka beta pasand kiya tha. Jiske baare mein shayad voh janti bhi nahi. " (Shah Sahab liked his friend's son for Noor's marriage. Whom she may not even know about.)

" Par uski shadi ki baat toh Malik Sahab ne-- " (But for her marriage Malik Sahab--)

" Haan mujhe pata hai. Isiliye usse agava karvana padha. " (Yes, I know. That is why I had to get her kidnapped.)

" Humein samaj nahi aata Shah ko akal kab ayegi. " (I don't understand when Shah will get wise.)

" Abhi phone karta hun, aaj hi akal aa jayegi. " (I will call him now, today only he would  get his wisdom back.)

" Haan sahi hai, rukhsati toh usne hi karni hai beti ki. "  (Yes, do it, he has to do his daughter's rukhsati.)

" Daadi jaan aaj hi Nikaah hua hai, Rukhsati kyu itni jaldi karni hai? ", Asher muttered. (Grandmother today only we had our nikaah, why do we have to hurry for rukhsati?

" Tumhe Rukhsati se darr lag raha hai ya Noor se? ", she asked teasingly. (Are you afraid of Rukhsati or Noor?)

" Dono se, dekha nahi kal subah usne poore ghar ko sir par utha liya tha, aur Uzair ko parso sir todh diya tha. Bichara ICU mein hai. Kahi rukhsati ke baad mujhe window ke bahir na phenkde. "(From both, did you not see yesterday morning she had lifted the whole household on her head and had also broken Uzair's head. That poor boy is in ICU. She might throw me out the window after Rukhsati. )

" Window ka baad mein sochna, tumhe vo kamre me ghusne dein, wohi badi baat hai. " (Think about the window later, if she even let you in the bedroom that would be a big thing.)

Dadi jaan laughed seeing the look of horror on his face.

...

Even if she has left everything to her allah, her mind still asked her the reason behind her abduction. Maliks and Shahs were no business rivals. That she know. So that reason was also ticked off. She does not have any fued with Asher or his cousins, hell she never met them before yesterday. So what the hell might be the reason for her abduction and her nikaah to Asher?

" Kesa lag raha hai nikaah ke baad?  ", Farisha asked helping Noor in taking off the jewellery and makeup. (How do you feel after Nikaah?)

" Sach bolun toh kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai. Daadijaan ne kaha ki Allah ki razamandi thi ismein. Agar nahi hoti toh nikaah kabhi naa hota. Magar mere agava hone main allah ki kese marzi thi? Maine unke hawale sab kar diya tha aur usne yeh hone bhi diya. Sab bhot confusing hai.", Noor said after changing her clothes.

(The truth is, I don't understand anything. Grandmother said that it happened because of Allah's will. If  it wasn't there the the Nikaah would have never happened. But how was it Allah's will to get me kidnapped? I had given everything in his hands and he let the Nikaah happen. Everything is so confusing. )

" Aapne khud hi kaha ki apne sab allah ke hawale kar diya hai, toh samajh lijiye yahi uska faisla tha aapki behetari mein. Chalein aap araam karein kal jaldi bhi uthna hai. Aapka sahi se mayon aur mehendi ka function bhi karna hai.  ", Farisha said patting the bed. (You yourself said that you have given all the things in the hands of Allah, so understand that this was his decision in your betterment. Now you rest since you have to wake up early. We have to do your mayon and mehendi function properly.)

" Tum so jao, mujhe abhi neend nahi ayegi abhi. " (You sleep, I will not be able to sleep right now.)

" Thik hai. Fir aap light off kardein. Shaba Khair. ", Farisha nodded. They were sharing the room today. (Okay. Then you turn off the light. good night.)

" Shaba khair. ", she switched off the light and moved out of the room. Farisha's room was on ground floor, making it easy for her to move down with her bandaged foot.(Good Night.)

The hallway way dark, the only source of light was bulb beside Daadijaan's room. She slowly moved and check the old lady and found her sleeping. Closing the door softly she moved to the kitchen to get herself some milk. And suddenly she was on the floor. 

Asher hastily switched on the kitchen light and saw a girl lying on the floor clutching her bandaged foot.

Yeh yaha kya kar rahi hai? (What is she doing here?)

" Andhey ho kya? ", Noor groaned. (Are you blind?)

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.5K 13
Short stories. You will find some cliche and some not very cliche stories.
495K 25.8K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories
300K 10.4K 25
Collections of short stories about arrange, contract, and forced marriage. Mainly all stories are based on love after marriage.
115K 6.3K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...