LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

Av YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... Mer

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
19.Surprise
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

44. Lockdown

8.2K 366 68
Av YourBae04et

Next day when I woke up Sana was beautifully wrapped around me. I took my time reading all her features while she is stil lost in her dream world, unaware of the fact that I am staring at her with all my love, still not able to believe that she is all mine now. Her beautiful strong black red hair falling all over her face, making it look like moon shining under dark clouds; her small & cute forehead, which shows how intelligent she is (you know what I mean); her favourite part of her body her super small super cute nose making me want to pinch it and annoy her; her chubby cheeks, soft just like baby's skin & her glossy luscious lips make it more difficult for me to control myself around her. Her long swan like neck, the most sensitive part of her body, I love the grip I have on it whenever I kiss her or make love to her. Her beautiful hands feels so good when it's wrapped around me. Her fingers which are the perfect fit to  mine. Her shoulder- oh so soft and her collarbones enticing me  without her knowledge. Her huge ample breasts and the valley between them, what do I say about that, I can never get enough of it; the skin so soft, the feel so good, the nipples so sensitive and the taste of it is divine. I can't wait for her to lactate, I doubt I will ever leave her breast for the baby. I know, I know. I'm kidding. But a man can wish, can't he?

Then the best part of her body for me, her tummy. Bouncy, chubby and perfect pillow for me. She is absolutely perfect beyond questions. I can say with all my heart that I am the luckiest person in this whole damm world because this gorgeous women beside me loves me enough to agree on spending her entire life with me and be my wife. That's the happiest I have ever been in quite a long time; may be in all my life. But I know there is one person who will be happier than me when I'll tell her the news- yes that's my mum. It reminds me, I have to call her and tell her that Sana finally agrees to marry me. I got up kissing her forehead ever so softly and went to washroom to take shower. I finish my daily routine, shave and brush my teeth then take a long relaxing shower, washing all the tiredness away. The last few weeks have been tiresome and I was quite worried of all the things that were happening at work and then about the proposal.  Now, everything is sorted. The business and specially my life. Sana is also happy that her show is over and now we are together officially. Things are better. I finished my shower and came out, a towel wrapped around my body. Sana is still sleeping. I wear a black shorts and skip the tee, Its quite hot in here. Then I take my phone and went out in the balcony to call my mom. I called her and she picked up within the first ring as if she was waiting for my call and believe me she was, as I had told her the last night that I was going to propose her and she was the one who gave me the courage. She was the one who convinced me that it is never the time which is correct, it is always the person and no one will love me more than her. I knew that for a fact that its not easy to love me and she has seen me in my worst and still she decided to be with me. I can never have any one better than her to be my life partner and even if I get I will not want anyone else. She is the best for me and I do not want anyone else. Not now, not ever. My mom and I  together selected the ring for her. She was so happy to hear that I finally decided to do what she was asking me for almost a month.

Sid- Hello mom !! Good morning.

Sid's mom- Hi beta, good morning. Kaise ho?? All good?

Sid-yes mom all good .
SM- Chal jaldi bata, what did she say? Kaise kya hua?  Kya kaha Sana ne? Jaldi batao. I want to know everything in detail. Tell me.

Sid-  calm down, everything went well. I  called for that only.  She said yes mum. Finally she said yes .

SM- Oh baby !!!!  I'm so happy for you. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. And what do you mean by finally , as if you have asked her so many times. It was you who was scared to confess it. I knew for sure  she will say yes.

Sid-  Haan ma. Meri galti hai.
He face-palmed himself. 

SM- Woh to hai hi. Obviously meri bahu hai, sahi toh  hogi hi .

Sid- Haan thik hai maan gaya , ab jaldi se aap idhar ghar per aa jao hum yahan per shaadi ki preparation shuru karte hain.

SM- Preparation?? Did she agree to get married right away??

Sid- Bas mummy, wahi baat karni hai aaj.

SM- haan beta kar le. This is very important, she might have said yes to marry you but she might not do it right away.

Sid- Hmmm. Mom, why don't you come home right away? Aapka tour khatam nai hua ab tak?? Jaldi aa jao na mom. If you will be here, I'll be more confident.

SM- Baby my tour is cancelled.  I am going to Dubai, teri behan ke ghar.

Sid- Waha kyun? Ghar kyun nai aa rahe?? Mom that's not fair. Aa jao na.

SM- Lekin beta abhi kaise aaun??? Mujhe toh badi muskil se Yaha aane ki permission mili hai. Abhi to lock down ho gaye hain.

Sid- Lockdown? What's that?? Aur  kahan hue hai?

SM- Almost all over the world and specially India. News nai dekha kya kai dino se?

Sid- nai mom, dekha toh nahi. Kya hua hai?

SM- Haven't you heard about the covid-19 situation ???

Sid- yes, I have heard something like that but what about the lock down  you are saying?

SM- Are beta, watch the news. The virus is spreading fast and to control it the government of almost all the countries have declared a strict lock down in which nobody is allowed to go out of their houses unless it's very urgent. You also should not go out. Teri immunity acchi hai, but you were unwell just few weeks back. So you need to take care of yourself better. Stay inside and ask the house help to stop coming for few months too. Give her the salary but don't call her. She will also have to travel to come and that's not safe for her too.

Sid- I haven't heard of anything like that. I've heard of the virus but I did not know that the situation is this bad. Let me check it and tell this to shahnaz also and mum you give me a call as soon as you reach Dubai. When is your flight ?? And are you okay? Sab theek hai vahan per?

SM- Haan beta. Main theek hun. Yahan sab theek hai. Meri flight hai ek ghante mein aur Teri bahan aur jijaji aa jayenge mujhe airport se pick karne, so till this situation gets betters I shall be staying there with them.

S- Hmm mom. I think that's for the best.

SM- Aur beta Sana ko Apne sath hi rakhna. What about Shehbaaz ??

S- Haan maa. Sana yahi hai mere sath ghar par and Shehbaaz bol raha tha apne show wale dosto ke sath Punjab jayega. Main usko bhi call karke puch leta hu, if he's not going he'll be staying here only, can't risk their health.

SM- Yes beta , I was to tell you that only. Call him and talk to him .

Sid disconnected the call and called Shehbaaz immediately.

Baaz- Hello Bhai. All good?  Itni subah? Sana toh thik hai na.

Sid- Aaj hua kya hai sabko? Call main Karun aur sabko Sana ki padi hai??
Sid said faking anger.

Baaz laughed at this. Ha ha, chal ab bata. Is she all right and Tu Kaisa hai? Itni subah? Sab thik toh hai na?

Sid-Yes all good . Just called you to ask ki news dekha? You know about the covid situation ?? So what's your plan for lockdown? Punjab ja raha ? Warna ghar aa ja.

Baaz- Nai, thank you bhai but it's okay. Main, Mayur, Balli and Indeep all of us are going back home.

Sid- Are you sure airport is still working??

Baaz- Yes, aaj subah hi call Kia tha. Tu bas Moto Ka khayal rakh. Mummy pareshaan ho rahi thi but abhi uske liye ticket bhi nai mil rahi, so I guess she will have to be here only.

Sid- Tu uski tension na le. I am here and she will be staying at my place only. I won't let her go anywhere, you take care of yourself and parents, rest I'll do.  

Baaz- Thanks bhai.

Sid- And yes , tell me if you need anything anytime , okay?

Baaz- Yeah.  Chal bye.

Sid- Bye.

He disconnected the call and went in to turn on the TV. Inside he saw Sana was awake and was getting up from the bed and when he entered she was looking for the robe. she wrapped it and tied the knot and then he came inside and hugged her from behind, "Good morning sweetheart !"
"Good morning baby", she replied and he put his chin on her shoulder. "Let me go Sidharth. I need to take a shower." She said "Did you sleep well", he asked. "Of course I did. I always sleep well when you are with me. How could I not sleep well. What about you?"  she replied
" I can say the feeling is mutual. Now get ready I need you with me in some time. So, go take a shower. I will go and wait for you there in living room." Then without any warning he untied the knot of the robe and made it fall on the ground. She was back to her naked glory, he turned her around and cupped her face and then slightly drag his hand down to her body and pulled her up in a hug while grabbing both her butt cheeks in his hands. All this happened so quickly, she was shocked to even react. She looked at him over her shoulders. He looked at her innocently saying, "I was helping you love. You definitely don't need the robe to take shower." He kneaded  her cheeks and lifted her from her butt. She wrapped her legs around his body and kissed him. They kissed passionately and then he put her down and told her to go and take shower. He has already  bathed so he went and made coffee and turn on the TV. He put on the news and found about the emergency lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus.

"The Prime Minister after checking the situation in their country had announced an emergency lockdown in the country for 50 days to prevent the spread of the corona virus. The people of the Country are requested to follow the same and take all precautions," read the headlines. He got worried knowing all the news and decided to stock up the kitchen and stay inside for as long as required. He called few of his directors of upcoming projects to know what are their decision and almost every one had cancelled shoots for the next 50 days as per the government orders. He called Sana's directors too to check on her schedules and got the same response. He was relieved that neither of them will have to go out in this difficult situation. When he was on his last call, Sana  came out wearing shorts and t-shirt. He was totally occupied in his thoughts. She came and sat beside him, taking her coffee from the table. He looks at her and told her about the situation and she said that she knew there's something of this sort and that's the reason her show was cancelled abruptly and though she was thankful for it but not the situation. Sid said that they must fill up the kitchen with all things necessary and give leave to all house helps after paying them their salary as per his mother's instruction. They would isolate themselves completely for as long as required. "Let's make a list of the things we need for a month and then we will inform the staff about their leave," said sid. She called every one and told them to stay at their homes for the next 2 months and then transferred the money in their accounts. She ask him about Baaz and his mother. He told her that his mother won't be coming for almost a month because she went to live with her sister as she was closer to the place she was holidaying. They sat down and made a  list. Sid said he will go and buy everything and Sana also wanted to go along but he refused saying that she must be tired and she should rest for some time. Since everyone is suppose to maintain social distancing so there is no need of two people to go when one can do the job. It will only increase the crowd. She agreed and when he was leaving she told him,"Please bring some spicy frozen foods and lots of ice cream also." While leaving he said, "Don't you think your cravings are going over the notch," and left winking at her. First she smiled at him and then she was shocked for a moment. She didn't even know this can happen to her. How could this happen to me? How could I be this irresponsible? I don't  know what will I tell him. This is not correct. No this should not have happened. She was worried and she didn't knew what to do and what to think. Then she decided to be sure before panicking any more. As he left she quickly changed in a full denim leaving the t shirt as it is. She wore the mask and went downstairs to the chemist shop and bought few things. She came back home before he returned and went inside the washroom to take a test. She was scared and prayed to God before taking the first test. First negative, she took a deep breath and calmed herself but then she thought to take other tests too just to be sure. She took another one, this time it was positive. Another. Again positive. It was time for the last one, she took the test and prayed once again. She opened her eyes. Another positive. She got scared. She then remembered how could she have been so stupid. She wasn't sure when was the last time she had her period. They are together for so long and she had told him that she has taken the monthly contraceptive shot so he doesn't need to wear condoms. She don't remember when was the last time she took the shot. She is surely pregnant. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know how do I react on that. I know he just ask me to marry him but I don't know if he is ready to marry me right now. I don't know if he wants kids or not. My God ! What do I do? How could I be so stupid. Main kya bolu Siddharth ko. Agar use baccha nahin Chahiye hua. What if he doesn't want kids at all. We never talked about that. What do I do, I can't even talk to shahbaz about it. I can't even talk to his mum. God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! She started panicking and left the washroom and dumped all the pregnancy tests nicely wrapped in a  polythene bag, so he couldn't see it. Then, she went to bed and started crying. She herself didn't remember when she slept.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
364K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...