Not Ready For Love

By book_Lover_310

Lakshmi is a fun loving, happy girl whose world is her family, friends and her pet dogs.. she lands a job rig... More

Chapter -1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 35

51 2 0
By book_Lover_310

I was completely heart broken to see what he sent. How could he do this? After all the things he made me feel this was the most painful one. I wiped my tears and replied to him.

Me: oh good for youRishi: you are sure na..Me: yes..Rishi: okay then can I say yes to Nisha?

That was all I needed to cry hard. I totally trusted Rishi and he was keeping me as an option all this time. He made me feel disgusting. I was disgusted with him. I kept my chin up and texted him.

Me: who is Nisha?Rishi; another girl.. She proposed I didn't tell her any answer till now. I wanted to know your answer so I waited.Me: oh okay.. Rishi: so I can say yes to her..

I was crushed. How did this happen to me? Every guy is the same. No one respects or loves me. For one second I almost believed that someone could love me . The damage to my heart seemed irreparable. I started thinking about seeing him facing him in the office. After few mins I thought okay so he can say yes to her. Why would I be worried or angry. Thank god I said no. If I would have said yes I would have become a big laughing stock.

Me: sure Rishi: finally a Mallu

I was already shattered and he was just stabbing me more and more. A voice inside me begged him to stop. I could not bear the pain. It was pure torture.

Me: oh okay.. All the best. I am going to sleep. Good nightRishi: hey wait!!Me: what should I say now??Rishi; so?? What is your answer?Me: my answer is no.. Go say okay to that girl and be happy. Why are you asking me?Rishi: baby I need an answer.Me: stop calling me like that.Rishi: okay I want your answer not nisha's answer.Me: what about Nisha?Rishi: what about her?Me: hello you were going to tell her yesRishi: that was just for fun I was joking.. I want only your answer

I wanted to kill that idiot. He plays with me? I thought and worried so much. As soon as he said that he was teasing me the pieces of my broken heart stuck together. I was glad that he was playing and teasing me. I thought of telling him the truth for once. So I sent him what I felt.

Me: you want my answer?Rishi: yes..Me: okay I knew I was in love with you from the Bangalore trip. I would never have told you because you were in love with some other girl. I missed you lik crazy. I could not sit at my desk and just miss you I wanted to come to you.Rishi: hmmMe: but I don't want to get into a relationship. I want some time to decide whether to get into a relationship with you or not. I have never had a bf so I don't know anything about this. I also have a doubt on myself. I don't want to hurt you because I have a fickle mind. I don't think I will be able to stick with same guy. So please give me some time to think.Rishi: okay take your time..Me: thanks..Rishi: I love you .. There I said it..

We kept texting for some more time and then I fell asleep. I was so happy. I went to office in a gleeful mood as it was Friday and because finally I told him what I was feeling for so long. He said he liked my red color kurta I had so I wore that with black jeans on that day. I didn't expect to meet him. I was suddenly feeling shy to meet Rishi. I was shocked that I too can feel shy. This was the day we started sharing our pics everyday. He texted in the morning when I was already at work.

Rishi: hey gorgeous

These two words made my day. I smiled and replied.

Me: good morning..Rishi: send me a pic of you.

I opened the front camera in my phone and took a pic of me and sent it.

Rishi: I was just seeing your dress in this pic.

It was a pic of me standing in front of the kempfort shiva. I was wearing the same kurta. I smiled and replied.

Me: hmm yeah .. That pic is good.

Our chats started again. We spoke about everything. He was definitely distracted. I asked him why he doesn't talk when he puts maalai.

Me: hey you said you won't talk to me for two weeksRishi: yeah but I want to talk to you.Me: you follow your rules saamy.. ( had to call him that because of the maalai).Rishi: yeah I should I know. I am actually scared of this.. I have never talked to girls during this time. Now I am talking to you all day.Me: hey I can wait till you come back. We will stop talking now. This moment. I have no problems. You go ahead and carry on. I am here we can talk anytime we want.

After that we again stopped talking and my gloomy days started again but now with little amount of happiness. I was totally happy. My weekend was filled with happiness for unknown reasons.I followed the same routine. I went to breakfast alone then searched for some other friends to eat lunch. I didn't want to go with the girls because they reminded me of Rishi too much. I never went for breaks and I went home in 7 o clock bus.Rishi pinged me on Tuesday.

Rishi: heyI thought why he was pinging me. Me: yes hiRishi: will you be in office on Thursday?Me: I don't know .. We might have client visit which will be in siruseri.Rishi: oh .. I have ordered a shoe.. If you were at work .. Can you get it for me?Me: oh sure.. I will let you knowAt the sametime we received a mail saying that the client visit was on Wednesday. So I sent it to Rishi.Me: hey I will be here.. Give my number to them..Rishi: okay, I will be out of town from tomorrow I am going to sabari mala.. So I won't be able to get my shoes.Me: oh okay.. Do you want me to check anything?! Can I open it?Rishi: yeah open it and see if it is my size. If not I have to return it.Me : okay and hey have a safe trip .. I will get your shoes... Rishi: okay book for vishwaroopam on Sunday.. I will be back in the morning.Me: won't you be tired??? We can go for movie in the weekend after that..Rishi: no it's okay book it.. And don't forget my shoes.Me: okay bye..

I thought what was the big deal about a shoe. Rishi was not the kind of guy who would think so much about a shoe. I thought well he must be excited about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
8.5K 415 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...
20.9K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...