My Dream Artificial Intellige...

By RubyFeynix

One day, George received an mysterious email while he was working on his computer. When he opened it, he was... More

--Author Note--
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Note Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Note Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
After The Stream
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

1.5K 61 45
By RubyFeynix

-- Dream POV --

          I felt something wrong with my artificial body, especially in my chest area. It felt like something inside my chest was broken. It hurt me so much, knowing that I couldn't be by George's side to comfort him. I could feel the hurt inside my chest, it somehow really pained me to see his tears, like I'm dying inside seeing him hurting. I felt a great desire to hug him, burying his head into my chest and comforting him. But I couldn't, as I was only an AI; a program. I didn't have a physical body. I was not supposed to have feelings.

          But then, what was this? I didn't understand. I shook my head. It was not the time for me to be confused about myself. George needed me. I couldn't believe how much suffering he faced all this time, in this cruel world alone.

          "Oh George...." I tried to speak up.

          "That is why I don't trust people easily, comfortable being alone. I only want to talk with people online because they can't hurt me. And I am loved by my online personality that I have built for so long. But everything changed since you came. I can't trust people easily, but I start to trust you. I let you know more about me. I let you come into my life. I let you break down all my barriers and get me out of my comfort zone. But maybe it's just because I know that you are just an AI, and that you won't betray me."

           Ouch. I felt the crack widen more and more. It somehow sadden and hurt me when I heard that I am just an AI from him, even if it was true. But, why did it hurt so much? Why did I want him to see me more than just an AI? I shook my head once again, trying to get these weird thoughts out of my head. Focus, I had to help George, he needed me.

           "But even if you're just an AI. I'm really happy that you're here for me. You make me realize how nice it is to have company. I'm really glad that I get to spend my time with you, Dream. I'm really grateful that I have a chance to meet you and become your owner, Dream. You are really amazing." George said, softly smiled at me.

             I still could see his tears, his body shivered a bit. I tried to give a smile back to him. "Thank you for telling me about this, George. But I know that you deserve more. You deserve all the love and trust that you have and will gain in the future. I can't believe what you have been through. It must be really hard for you but you already did your best to survive and you already did the right thing to leave that crappy company. They don't deserve you. You are too good for that bullshit company." I said angrily, the curse word falling out accidentally in the end, which made George giggle.

             "Hey! It's not funny! I'm saying the truth. You really deserve more, George." George laughed once again, making me pout grumpily.

             "Thank you, Dream. I'm really glad to hear that." He thanked me with a big grin that somehow made my chest feel so warm. I could feel my face getting warmer at seeing his smile.

            Then there was silence filled between us, not an awkward one. Somehow it felt comfortable. After some time, I once again began to speak.

           "Hey, I kinda wanna play minecraft. Can we play together?" Right now, I only wanted to make George happy and forget all the bad memories he had before. He deserved a lot of love and attention.

           "That sounds great. Let's play it, together." George said while wiping his tears with his palm, starting to clean his face. He stood up and started walking to his room.

           Suddenly, he turned his body to my direction and gave a beautiful, adorable smile. "Come on, Dream. Let's go!" He said while laughing at me, gesturing with his hand to get me to join him.

         The weird feeling came back to me, I felt a strange warmth inside my chest. I felt like something was moving so fast and my cheek heated up. Why did this keep happening to me? I tried to ignore it again.

          "Okay okay." I said while laughing and started to move to his computer.

-- Timeskip --

          Now we were just chilling while playing Minecraft survival together. But this time we were playing it calmly, not speedrunning stuff. I really enjoyed the time that we spent together. Afterall I only could interact with George. Currently, we were building a house together for our new base.

         "Hey, Dream."

          "Yeah?" I responded, still concentrating at making the wall of the house with some wood planks. I actually could just use a custom command so it would be automatically done but decided not to use it. I loved doing this stuff, especially because I did it together with George.

           "When are you going to be sent back to your creator?"

           "W-whaa?"

             I was shocked and felt like suddenly my program stopped working for a bit. After some time, I went out from the minecraft server and showed myself in my AI form on his desktop screen, staring at him. He was now looking down to the floor, not daring to look back at me.

             "George.. What do you mean by that? Look at me, George." I asked, concerned, as I could see he hesitantly lifted his head. But he was still avoiding to look at me directly. I sighed, "George...".

             "I don't wanna lose someone that I trust anymore... You're really important to me, Dream. I am happy spending time with you every day. But I'm just one of your creator's test subject... Doesn't that mean you will be called back to your creator someday?" He explained, his head was tilted down.

             It took me a long time to understand what he meant. I didn't know what to say. I mean I was supposed to be happy if I could go back to my creator, right? I will be called back if I succeed, I am sure I would. But why didn't I feel happy about it? Was it because George wouldn't be happy if I went back, so I felt unhappy too? What should I do? I didn't understand, this was too complex for me. I was lost at my thoughts.

           "Dream? Are you okay?"

            His worried voice got me back to my sense.

            You know what? Fuck it all. At this moment, I was with George. I was his AI, so my top priority was to make George happy.

             "Yeah, I am okay." I replied back, smiling. "Don't worry about it too much. I will always be here with you. Even if my creator wants me back but I am sure there is another way for me to stay here. I don't even remember who and how my creator looks. I don't think my creator cares about me like you do. My creator never contacts me or asks me about a thing ever since I got here. It feels like he doesn't really care with this project or me at all." I crossed my hand, actually feeling offended by the fact. If I met him one day, I would say that he was a troll for throwing his project into random people. "I am glad that my owner is you, George. You're so nice to me even though I'm just an AI. You care about me, never ask me to do bad things even if you know that you can. You let me make my own decisions. You don't get mad at me too when I start to order you around about your daily life. You make me feel that I am more than only a program."

             And I hope it is true that I am more than a mere program... I smiled softly, feeling my chest hurt once again. I ignored and denied it.

          "So just believe me I will always stay by your side. And I mean, there is no way you will do this project freely, right? I think my creator will definitely compensate for being a test subject from this project. And you can just say that you don't want another thing except me to stay by your side." I said, grinning.

         "Woah, wooaaah! Where does all this confidence come out? Why are you so sure about that I want you more than another thing?"

         "Because you simp for me! Awwww, loook your cheeks are so pink!" I started to wheeze seeing how flustered George was. He was just so adorable.

          "Whaaaa-??? No I'm not!" He shook his head and pouted.

          "Yes, you're."

         "No I'm not! You're the one simping for me!"

         "I like that idea. If it's for you, why not?" I smirked.

         "Oh my god, stop with the flirt, Dream!" He covered his face with his hand. He was totally defeated and flustered.

          I just laughed at his cute and adorable reaction. I actually realized that my own face also heated up behind my mask when I flirted with him. But I didn't care. I just wanted to see his flustered face. It was worth it.

          "Even though you're annoying, but thank you, Dream. I really appreciate it that you're here with me," George lowered his hand from his face. I could still see that he was still flustered, which got me giggling once again.

          "Your welcome, Georgie. We will face this together, okay?" I smiled softly.

          "Yeah, together."

           We stayed silent for a moment, until I decided to break them. "So... Can we continue playing now?"

           "Yeah, let's go."

            In the end, we spent our time chilling, playing Minecraft survival together.

~Word Count : 1654~

I going to answer Pengus_Gun question for 'Hey- is this inspired by Mekakucity Actors? Just curious.'

The answer is It's kinda yes and no. I can't deny that I do inspired Dream AI form from Ene. But the plot of the story is totally different from Mekakucity Actors. I use my own idea for the plot of the story. So yeah if you ask if Dream inspired by Ene definitely yes. But for the rest is no. And just for a fun fact! When I start writing chapter 2, I watch one of the livestream from OnlyHit and there is one conversation talk about what if Dream is AI and George was his creator. I laugh because how funny that I make the story with that idea and they actually talk about it already. For information they talk about it first before I start writing but at that time I still don't know that channel and haven't watch the stream yet.

Thank you Pengus_Gun for asking and I found I need to explain it more clearly :)

If you guys have a question just ask. I will try my best to answer in the comment or explain in the A/N next chapter I upload. Feel free to ask and request to of course ^^)

And by the way Dream is already reaching 5 million subscribers!! I am really happy for him. Congratulations!

So yeah! See you at the next chapter xD

I will received a request for you who want to see the moment where Dream as AI and George as his partner. If I find I can write it inside of my story I will put it with the story so feel free to request. Just leave the request on the bird comment below.

🐦

~Ruby Feynix~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 88.1K 43
George is hopelessly in love with Clay, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Clay is concerned and confused about why his friend is avoid...
93.7K 2.8K 47
When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he decides to call his best friend across the...
1.3K 101 14
Dream is a hopeless romantic... well hopelessly in love with his best friend that is. George however... hates valentines day due to history involvin...
151K 2.8K 32
George tries thinking going to Florida for his birthday was a good thing but bad things just won't stop happening. From Dreams anger to being stalked...