Jace Norman Imagines

By callmecloe

Just a bunch of Jace Norman / Kid Danger imagines More

How We Met - J. N.
Crush - H. H.
Quarantine - J. N.
Failed Date - H.H.
Failed Date (Part 2) - H. H.
Sick - J. N.
Thundermans - H. H.
Youtube - J. N.
Babe? - H. H.
Babe? (Part 2) - H. H.
Surprise - J. N.
I Love You - J. N.
Stargazing - H. H.
Laughing Fire - H. H.
Jealous - J. N.
Celebrity Crush - J. N.
Caught - H. H.
Rain - J. N.
Livestream - J. N.
Return - H. H.
Return (Part 2) - H. H.
Set Visits - J. N.
Meeting His Family - J. N.
Brother President - Flunky
Captain Man's Daughter - H. H.
Dating Henry Hart would include...
Dating Jace Norman would include...
Secret - H. H.
One Year Anniversary - H. H.
Best Friends - J. N.
Jonas - J. N.
Jonas (Part 2) - J. N.
New Student - H. H.
Super Friend - H. H.
Super Friend (Part 2) - H. H.
When You're On Your Period - J. N.
Date Night - J. N.
Nightmares - H. H.
Bad Girl - H. H.
Make You Stay - J. N.
Late Night Talks - H. H.
Broke Me - H. H.
Sweaters And Cuddles - J. N.
New Member - J. N.
I Spy - H. H.
Christmas - H. H.
Cousins - H. H.
Just Friends - J. N.
Daughter Of Evil - H. H.
Cooper's Niece - J. N.
Abusive - H. H.
Family Trouble - J. N.
Catching Feelings - H. H.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 1) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 2) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 4) - J. N.
Ex's & Oh's (Part 5) - J. N.
I Dream Of Danger - H. H.
Elevator Kiss - H. H.
Story Tank - H. H.
KCA - J. N.
Soccer - J. N.
Y/N Thunderman - H. H.
See You Again - H. H.
Kids Of The Vice Mayor - H. H.
Welcome To Dystopia - H. H.
Tiktok - H. H.
Captain Man's Daughter (Part 2) - H. H.
Rumblr - H. H.
Road To Admitting Feelings - H. H.
Director's Sister - J. N.
Bilsky Dinner - H. H.
Musical Curse - H. H.
Y/N Groff - J. N.
Magic Rock - H. H.
Kidnapped By Mole People - H. H.
Celebs Dates & Jealousy - H. H.
Best Friend's Sister - H. H.
College Visits - J. N.
Up The Stairs - H. H.
Daveed Diggs - J. N.
The Singer - J. N.
Best Friend's Sister - J. N.

Ex's & Oh's (Part 3) - J. N.

2.7K 69 24
By callmecloe

*flashback*

While taking a break from filming, Jace left the building and head over to Starbucks to get something to drink and eat. He wore his sunglasses before entering the shop.

He lets out a sigh of relief after seeing that it's not too crowded and that there's only three people before him in line. Jace patiently waits for his turn as he eyes the menu but a certain female caught his attention.

The girl has her shiny (H/C) hair tied to a braid and her (E/C) eyes shone as she smiled at the customers while getting their orders. Her smile was contagious that Jace found his lips twitch to form as smile as he watches the girl.

Time seems to slow down that when it was Jace's turn, he was frozen in his spot while staring at the beautiful teen. She waves her hand in front of Jace's face while repeatedly trying to get his attention. "Hello? Sir, are you alright?" she asked.

Jace felt sparks when he heard her voice, her angelic smooth voice.

It wasn't until a customer behind him nudged him forward that he was out of trance and felt his cheeks turn pink because of embarrassment. He mentally cursed himself when he saw the teen giving him a weird look while giggling.

"Are you ready to order now sir?" the teen, named Y/N, asked Jace. "Yes. I am terribly sorry for zoning out," the tall blonde apologized. "It's totally fine. I deal with complicated orders and customers on a daily basis, you're good," Y/N assured him with a smile, that darn smile. "Well in that case, I'll take a caramel frappucino, iced. Grande," Jace said.

Y/N nods her head, grabbed the cup and wrote down his order. "Name?"

"Jace," he replied.

Y/N nodded once more before putting the cup to her co worker to start making the drink. "That'll be $4.45."

Jace handed her a ten dollar bill and told her to keep the change. "Do you want your receipt?" Y/N asked. "No thank you," Jace shook his head. Y/N nods her head and placed the money in the cash register before telling him to wait for his order before the next person in line stood in front of her.

Jace stood by the side and watched as Y/N do her job. Her co worker finished making his drink and handed it to him. "Have a good one sir, come again," the co worker said. Jace flashed her a smile before exiting the shop but not before catching Y/N's eye and they shared a smile and small wave.

Jace found himself coming back to the same Starbucks everyday, sometimes even twice a day. He became a regular customer that Y/N knows his order and usually gets the drink ready before he could walk inside as she knows his usual arrival time.

It didn't take long before Jace finally asked for Y/N's number and the two started hanging out whenever Y/N's not working and Jace is not on set. They were best friends for so many months before Jace asked her on a date and later asked to be his girlfriend.

*End of flashback*

"Hello? Hellooo? Jace!!"

The blonde snapped out of thoughts when he heard Isabela's voice. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at him. "What's wrong with you? You've been zoning out a lot!" she complained.

"Sorry! A lot is on my mind ok?" Jace said. "Is it Y/N?" Isabela rolled her eyes at the name of Jace's girlfriend.

Jace frowned. "We haven't hung out in a while now, I miss her."

"I'm sure she's fine! She has your co stars," Isabela said. Jace sighed as he opened his phone and felt a pang of sadness when he saw his lockscreen which is a picture of him and Y/N.

He noticed how she's been leaving texts and calls and felt major bad when he rarely responds to those. He is fully aware that he's been spending less time with her but according to his co stars, they told him that Y/N seems fine so he assumed that she doesn't mind.

"I uh... I gotta go," Jace said as he got up and grabbed his jacket. "What? Already? It's too early," Isabela pouts as she grabbed Jace's arm to pull him back to bed. "Don't leave yet, I'll show you a good time," she seductively said while biting onto his earlobe.

Jace's eyes clouded with anger as he realizes what's going on so he pushes the girl away from him. "No," he growled, "This was a mistake. I have a girlfriend and I love her. I've been spending less time with her to be with you, but now... I can't do this. Whatever it is that we just did over the past weeks was a mistake."

Jace didn't look back as he left Isabela's place. He got in his car, ignoring his ex's protest, and drove to Y/N's apartment.

He formulated the right words to say to her as he drove towards the building. He passed by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of (fave flowers) before continuing his journey towards her apartment.

He parked across the street, locked his car and made his way to the building. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I know I've been a horrible boyfriend lately. I'm here to make it up to you, please forgive me," he mumbled over and over again as he walked to the elevator, unaware that the doorman was calling hid attention.

Jace fidgeted as he reached the fifth floor and made his way towards Y/N's door. He knocked on the door and patiently waited for her to open it.

He frowned when he never got a respond after two minutes. He knocked again, but louder, and waited. No answer.

He crouched down and searched for the spare key under the mat and frowned when it wasn't there. "Where is she?" he mumbled. He knocked again and called her name but no one was answering.

He decided to turn around and come back later. Maybe Y/N got stuck at work he thought as he was about to leave the building but the doorman called him.

"Hello? Mr Norman? Jace Norman?" Jace stopped walking and looked at the male. "Yes?" he asked.

"Are you looking for Y/N?" the doorman asked. "Yes. Where is she?" Jace asked, "How long was she out?"

"She's gone actually. I tried to stop you but you ignored me and went straight for the elevator. She left yesterday with her bags, like bags as in everything," the doorman informed.

Jace felt his heart ache as he heard those words. "Where-Where did she go? Why did she leave?"

"From what she told me, England. As for the why, she left a letter for you," the doorman gave him an envelope.

Jace nods his head before going to his car and read the letter.

Jace,

If you're reading this letter, I'm probably back in England. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, I tried to but you were busy with Isabela.

Hanging out with her too much made you miss a lot about me. I wasn't even sure if you're gonna get this letter. I don't want you to be left empty handed if ever you come searching for me only to find that I left LA and returned to England.

A lot has happened over the past few weeks and I don't know what to tell you first... I guess I'll start with why I left.

The truth is, Cambridge University sent me a scholarship letter. Skandar recommended me to the school and it indicates that I have to return to England to start college. I was gonna tell you, but we never had the time. I received the letter last weekend and since then I tried reaching out to you but you were busy.

I had to go back since I don't want to embarrass my brother to the school he was practically highly recognized at. I enjoyed my time in LA that I completely forgot about college and was only reminded about it when I saw the school's logo on an envelope waiting for me by my doorstep that day.

I'm sorry I never told you that I was leaving. I'm sorry I left without a goodbye. I don't know when we'll see each other again, but I just want to let you know that you are one of the most important people in my life. You made me happy and content when I was there and I'm lucky to have you in my life.

Thank you Jace.

And I'm sorry if there was a time in our relationship that I wasn't good enough for you.

Sincerely,
Y/N Keynes.

Jace had tears in his eyes as he reread the letter over and over again only to be slapped in the face that this is real, the moment is not a dream.

Jace grabbed his phone and tried calling her but he got nothing.

She really was gone.

And Jace had no one to blame but himself.

*Timeskip*

"Did she tell you guys? That she was gonna do it?" Jace asked his co stars and the Game Shakers kids. They're hanging out in a ice cream shop and Jace showed them Y/N's letter.

They weren't surprised, they drove to the airport with her before she left. The group shed tears while watching their best friend leave.

Jace on the other hand, hasn't stopped crying since then. The directors gave them the day off since he couldn't concentrate with today's shoot.

Riele scoffed. "I'm surprised you're finally recognizing her now."

"Too bad he's too late," Cree added while rolling her eyes.

Jace furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"If you haven't been spending too much time with Isabela, you might be updated with the stuffs that's been happening in her life lately," Ella added.

"So you know? And you didn't mention anything?" Jace hissed while glaring at his friends.

"Jace," Madisyn calmly said, "Y/N never got the chance to tell you anything because you're always with Isabela. Do you seriously think we can tell you anything when you're treating us the same?"

"Yeah man, when was the last time we all hung out and did something fun?" Sean asked. Jace sat for a moment as he tried to remember. "A month ago."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"I don't blame Y/N for wanting to leave you, Jace. After everything you've done to her, even without the scholarship I would want her to leave LA," Cree spoke while innocently playing with her ice cream.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jace asked.

"You've been a bad boyfriend to her recently. Blowing her off, canceling plans to hang out with Isabela, your ex. Who wouldn't be insecure to that?" Ella spoke.

"Yeah," everyone agreed.

"And she told us that she saw you two kiss one night," Thomas said.

"What? When?" Jace asked. He was so overwhelmed with all the information his friends are throwing at him right now.

"The same night she got the letter," Benjamin said, "She came over to your place to tell you but you were with her."

"And did you know that she's gonna risk that scholarship, push it back to next year just so she could extend her stay here?" Riele asked, "No! You didn't know because you've been checked out on her."

"She-She what?"

"Yes, Jace! Cambridge University sent her a scholarship, they want her to start right away but she begged Skandar, get him to talk to the principal to push it to next year... She doesn't want to return to England so she could be with you," Riele explained.

"But look at what you did," Cree added, "Not only are you spending less time with her, but you kissed your ex right in front of her!"

"She wasn't suppose to see that!"

"Which only makes it worse! You're admitting that you cheated on Y/N!" Cree screamed as she slammed her hands on the table. Y/N is one of her best friends so this whole situation breaks her heart.

"And get this, Jace... Your ex told you that Y/N's just using you for fame... And you seriously believed her?" Sean asked.

"I... Well..." Jace couldn't find the right words to say as he was being cornered by his friends. Ella scoffed, "Are you kidding Jace? It's like you don't know Y/N at all! If Y/N wanted to be famous, she should've introduced herself as Y/N Keynes and let the whole world know her brother was Edmund Pevensie from freaking Narnia!"

"Any best friend of Y/N knows she hates being the center of attention, the whole point why she uses her mother's last name to avoid getting questioned about her brother. She doesn't want to be treated like a celebrity just because her brother used to be one. You as her best friend and boyfriend should know that," Sean spoke.

Jace slumped on his chair as he took in all the information about his girlfriend. Maybe, kinda, sorta.

"Y/N lets you hang out with Isabela, you don't hear her complain whenever you're out with your ex, you toss her to the side like an old tin can whenever Isabela walks in the room... Y/N was willing to risk her education, a scholarship to Cambridge University for Christ's sake, just so she could be with you. And what did you do to her in return? Think that she's using you for fame and cheated on her," Cree growled, "Yeah, for her own sake, thank God she left! If I were her, I wouldn't come back here, I'd find someone new and forget you."

Jace started crying because they were right. They were all right. There was no one to blame except him.

His own girlfriend left him, it's all because of him.

--------------

This hurts to write. I could never imagine Jace as a cheater cause he's such a bean.

I teared up while writing this, I'm surprised it reached over 2000+ words.

Part 4 is coming up. I have no idea how to end this mini series because this is by far the longest one I ever made. We'll see how it goes.

Stat safe guys, love y'all 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 15
❛ FOR FOREVER & ETERNITY.1 ༉‧₊˚ ➔ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... a superhero's daughter falls in love with...
5.3K 169 41
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 ♔ 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 💐 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - "𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 �...
227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
13.7K 175 12
Henry Hart begins to get sick with what only seems to be a minor cold. Everyone barley notices so Henry decides not to pay much attention to it. But...