𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝No one ever expected it to be me,❞ Hoseok smirks chillingly. ❝I'm the one with the sweet smile.❞ ────── .✇... More

⧼00⧽
⧼01⧽
⧼02⧽
⧼03⧽
⧼04⧽
⧼05⧽
⧼06⧽
⧼07⧽
⧼08⧽
⧼09⧽
⧼10⧽
⧼11⧽
⧼12⧽
⧼13⧽
⧼14⧽
⧼15⧽
⧼16⧽
⧼17⧽
⧼18⧽

⧼19⧽

11.3K 818 1.6K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINETEEN
• sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Honey, you have to eat," Alena speaks in a soft tone, fingers moving the few strands of hair away from your face. "Please just have some of the soup I made for you."

"I'm not hungry."

"Y/N–"

"Mom," You interrupt, looking up at her. "I'm not hungry. I just want to be alone. Please."

Alena swallows the knot in her throat and nods, grabbing the tray and leaving your room. Phoenix waits behind the door for her.

"How is she?" He asks when she closes the door.

"Nix, you have to tell me what's wrong. She has been like this all week."

"I can't," He refuses once again. "This is something she has to decide whether she wants to tell you or not."

"I never thought I would say this to any of my kids but sometimes I hate the bond you and Y/N have."

Phoenix smiles innocently and Alena dramatically rolls her eyes. She goes back downstairs and Phoenix stares at your bedroom door sadly.

||track playing: lmm - hwa sa||

A/N: let this song play through
the next three sad 'scenes' 🤓
(basically until the • • • •)

There's a soft knock on the door and you groan.

"I'm not hungry, mom."

The door opens and you look back to see who it is.

"It's me," Jungkook replies, a gentle smile on his lips.

Upon seeing Jungkook, tears form in your eyes. You get up from the bed and run over to him, hugging him tightly.

"How have you been?" He whispers, fingers running through your hair.

"It still hurts," You murmur into his chest. "It hurts so much."

"I know," Jungkook says. "But it'll get better."

"But when does it get better?" You pull away, wiping your tears. "I still have to help you, another person who's really important to me, leave."

"You'll see us again one day."

"Why can't that day be today?"

"What are you insinuating, Y/N?" Jungkook asks even though he knows the answer.

"I've thought about it, you know? I've thought about jumping off the balcony or drowning myself in the tub," You tell Jungkook. "I want to see him again."

"Y/N, Hoseok wanted you to live."

"And I wanted him to stay!" You shout through a sob. "But I guess we both had selfish desires."

Jungkook looks down and you sit at the end of your bed.

"I just miss him, that's all," You speak in a fragile voice. "I miss him so much."

You lean forward and dig your elbows into your knees. You close your eyes and your fingers come up to massage your temples.

"I miss him too." A small voice says.

You open your eyes and look up.

For the first time ever, she allowed you to see her. And there she was, as beautiful as Hoseok always described her.

"I miss my brother too."

Jungkook left you and Clementine alone in your room to talk. He knew the young girl hated adults and hated being seen by them, so her appearance before you was definitely something meaningful.

"My big brother used to talk about you," Clementine mentions, small hands playing with your stuffed animals.

"He did?"

She nods rapidly, "Always."

"What did he used to say?"

"He talked about how beautiful you were to him. How you made him very happy and how he wished he was alive just to marry you and grow old with you."

Your vision becomes blurry because of the tears and you smile.

"He loved you, Y/N. You were the first girl that really stole his heart," Clementine continues to avoid eye contact, eyes stuck on your teddy bear that she played with. "So please don't stop yours from beating."

At her words, the tears fall from your eyes like a waterfall. You lean over and caress her small, chubby cheek.

"I won't, Clem."

Phoenix and Jungkook finish burying the young girl's bones and they go to stand beside you. You take the bouquet of yellow and white daffodils and set it in the thin vase attached next to the headstone.

"Find peace, Clementine," You rest your hand on the headstone. "You deserve it."

Jungkook grabs the bouquet of purple lilacs from the ground and hands them to you once you turn around to take them.

"We'll leave you alone," Phoenix says and you nod.

You watch as the two boys walk further away and you turn back to Hoseok's headstone. You kneel down in front of it.

"Purple lilacs," You set the bouquet into his vase. "They were the flowers you gave me on our first date," You smile, the memories filling your mind. "Do you remember what you told me they mean?"

-flashback-

"Aren't you a good gentleman." You say, motioning to the flowers.

"The best." He shrugs cockily.

You roll your eyes playfully and take the bouquet from him.

"They're really pretty. Thank you."

"Do you know what they mean?" Hoseok questions and you shake your head. "Purple lilacs represent the beginning of a new love."

-end of flashback-

"A new love really did flourish that night."

You stay quiet, not knowing what else to say, then you let out a pained chuckle.

"You know, I've been trying to avoid coming here. I've been avoiding it because you aren't buried here," Your eyes fill with tears and you start to cry, your voice becoming a whisper. "Because you haven't found peace. Because you're suffering. And I can't take it. I can't take imagining how much pain you're in right now."

You reach forward and place your hand on top of his headstone.

"I'm going to save you, Hoseok," You pledge. "Even if it means I have to face the devil himself."

• • • •

For the past two weeks you had been meeting with people you never thought you'd ever be talking to—people who practice witchcraft and psychics. Of course though, when you told them you were trying to get into hell, they all thought you were crazy. All except one psychic.

Min Yoongi.

"You don't think I'm insane?"

"I've been to hell, darling, and not metaphorically."

Your eyebrows raise slightly, "You have?"

The black-haired boy nods.

"When I was younger, my brother and I played a game. It's called 'The Very Last Step', but most know it as 'The Stairs Game.' Many people play it wrong so they believe it to be fake, but my brother and I did it correctly."

"What happened?"

"It's a simple process, but that simple process takes you straight to hell. When you get there, that's the hardest part. The devil takes the form of the person you hate the most and starts playing mind games with you. You have to win at least three out of the six games to receive the wish-granting ability," Yoongi's voice is tainted with nervousness. "Y/N, trust me when I tell you this game isn't for the weak-minded. When you come out of there, you aren't the same as the person who went in. You see things and you hear the torturous screams of people's souls in your head. It's a very, very dangerous game, Y/N. One wrong move and you join the many tortured souls of hell. Are you sure that what you're looking for is there?"

"Yes."

"Now tell me, are you sure you want to play it?"

You hesitate for a moment and you hate yourself for it. Hoseok didn't hesitate when he chose to save you.

"Yes," You finally answer. "I want to play the game."

You wave at Yoongi goodbye and shut the front door. Everyone was asleep except your mom who watched tv in the living room with your grandpa.

You start to head upstairs, but the whisper of a voice makes you stop. It's very faint, but you can still make out the words.

"Y/N," The voice calls. "Y/N, help me."

"Hoseok?" You question.

"Please," The pain-filled voice begs. "Please help me."

You listen closely to where it was coming from and follow it. It leads you to the downstairs bathroom by the entrance and you turn on the light.

You gasp when you see Hoseok in the mirror, burn marks all over his body. A hand comes up to cup your mouth, shuddery breaths escaping your lips and tears forming in your eyes.

"Save me."

You try to touch the glass, but Hoseok disappears. You sob even harder now and nod hastily.

"I will. I will save you, Hoseok."

────── .✇. ──────

You have come to the end of
Confession Tapes !!!!

AHHHHHH THAT ENDING THO 🙈🙈🙈 Y'all, not even gonna lie, I like the ending. It's filled with suspense 😈

N E WAYS, I hope YOU guys liked it as well !!!! I know the last chapter was a little eh and lacking a lot descriptive wise, so I'm sorry. It was a very long chapter and I was forcing myself to write it so I'm not THAT proud of it tbh :(

Thank you all soOoOoOOoo very much for reading & for all the support !!!!!

I purple you guys a ton x1000 !!!
💜💜💜💜

And please, please take care of yourselves, mis amores !!!! Make sure to stay extra safe and sound with everything that's going on right now ♡︎♡︎♡︎

^^ ME @ FREAKING Y'ALL,,,, I love you guys so so so much. NEVER doubt that pls 😘🥰💕💖💗💓💞💘💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 278 21
Hoseok Jung is a ghost wandering around. He doesn't know how he died. All he remembers that it was recent. He ends up meeting Sola, another spirit bu...
56.3K 4.5K 67
"WHO ARE YOU!!! STOP HIDING NOW!! WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME??!!" shouted hoseok in frustration and anger. "Lower your voice darling~. or the conse...
80.3K 3.7K 24
7 BOYS 1 KILLER He tried to tell me a clue but I don't get it. __________________________ A BTS Horror/Thriller Fanfiction about a member who keeps...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...