π˜”π˜’π˜₯ 𝘈𝘡 𝘠𝘰𝘢 ; π˜₯𝘴 [βœ”]

Von -AestheticAvery

Leigh Frantzich life was finally working out, she had the guy of her dreams, Daniel Seavey, along with her be... Mehr

Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
please choose
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.8
6.9
7.0
choices
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9
10.10
Here we go...

6.7

212 11 24
Von -AestheticAvery

It was the next morning and I woke up to Jack walking in my room.

"Are you awake?" He asked softly.

"I am now."

I sit up to see him wearing sweats, a hoodie and his glasses. "Sorry, but we gotta have a meeting right now. Like, right now."

I extend my arm and signal Jack to give me the hoodie that was on my floor. He hands it to me and I slip it on over my head.

"Who is having the meeting?" I asked while getting out of bed

"Us boys, you and Christina. It's not technically a meeting but we all need to talk before Randy gets here."

"Jack you seem anxious, what's going on?" I asked him as we walked out of my room.

"Well first I just want to make sure you're all good. But, we need to figure out what we are gonna tell Randy and what we plan on keeping to ourselves."

I nodded my head and we walked out of our place, going down the hall and into Daniel and Zach's apartment.

The four boys plus Christina were already sitting at the table, all looking very tired. Zach's head was on the table and he looked like he was asleep. Jack and I close the door behind us and sit down in the two open chairs.

"First off, let's start with what Randy does know." Jonah said already getting into it.

"He thinks I still haven't told Leigh or anybody about the fake break up." Daniel said.

"That Leigh and I are continuing our public... whatever you want to call it. Oh and he knows I deactivated my instagram." Zach said with his eyes half closed.

"He knows my finsta is getting leaked."

"And that she is involved in a lot of drama." Jack said.

"I think that's all he knows. Now what about he doesn't." Corbyn said.

"Avani isn't going to continue to expose you guys." Christina said.

"That we all know about all the fake break up and going public with Zach." I said.

"That I had sex with her... sorry again." Jack said as he played with his rings.

"Is that everything." Jonah asked, looking at all of us.

We all looked at each other and nodded, thinking we didn't leave anything out.

"Okay." Jonah said as he stood up, "good. Our meeting with him is in a couple of hours so everyone meet in the parking lot at three. That good for everyone."

"Works for me, I'm going back go bed." Zach said as he began to walk up the stairs.

"I second that." I said as both Jack and I stood up.

Jonah POV
When we finished our small meeting, I went back to my place to go get dressed. Today was the day I finally told myself I was going to ask out Kelani. I haven't told anyone but if she said yes, I planned on too.

When I was finally dressed, I texted her that I was on my way. As I was driving, I got a call from Randy. I sigh and connect it to Bluetooth, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"You told all the boys our meeting is at four right?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, good. What are you up to right now?"

I was hesitate with my answer, but I told the truth. "On the way to go get Kelani."

"What is your plan with her Jonah?"

I gelt myself grip my steeling wheel because I wasn't in the mood to talk to him, at least not yet. But then I also knew that any relationship had to go through him.

"I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today."

"Ahhh I see."

Then there was a pause.

"Great. I'll see you guys at the metting."

And with that, he hung up.

Jack POV
"Leigh come on!" I yelled from the kitchen. I look at my watch and see that we only have about five more minutes. "If they leave without us, you're dead to me." I said as I walked into her room. She was sitting on the egde of her bed putting on her shoes. I notice that they were our matching ones she got me for my birthday two years ago. I smile as she gets up.

"What?"

"Nothing. Now come on let's go!!!" I said as I grabbed her hand and yanked her out the room.

"You act like a child sometimes, I swear." She said as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"That's Zach's roll."

When we finally got to the parking lot Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Christina were already in their car. Jack and I get in the backseat of Jonah's.

"Where'd you go earlier?" Leigh asked as she put on her seatbelt.

I look at him to see that he has a huge smile on his face. "With Kelani."

"Did you finally ask her out?!" She asked getting all excited.

"I did."

"Ayyy, congrats man." I said as I punched his shoulder.

He smiled and thanked me. "On the way there Randy called and he did that thing where he has those terrible ideas but doesn't tell you."

"Been there." Leigh said.

"What did you say to him that made you think that."

"I brought up Kels and said that I was going to ask her to be my girl friend."

"Well... there's your answer dude. Now we just got to wait and see what happens."

When we finally arrived at the building, we all walked inside to see that Avani was already here.

"Great, now we can start. Take a seat." Randy said as he held at his arms.

We all sat down, all of us nervous on the inside.

"Leigh, how are you feeling?"

"Fine, thank you." She said blankly to him.

"So Jonah, how did it go with that Kelani girl?"

"She said yes."

"That's wonderful, I was hoping she would."

I watch Jonah give Leigh a funny look, but it was a quick one to where I almost didn't catch it.

"So what's this meeting for?" She asked as she leaned forwards.

"Most of it is going to be us talking about the Asia part of the tour. You still don't plan to go, right?"

She paused for a second. "No, I'm not going."

I knew that it was a tough decision for her to make. She has been talking about Asia non stop, and drama ruined it for her. I put my hand on her leg under the table, and she puts her hand on top of mine.

"That's sad to hear, but Jonah I think it would be a great idea for you to bring Kelani."

"You do?" He said.

"Yes, the public might actually like to see you with a girl because they never have. Plus that gives a girl Christina can be with. Now before you guys leave, can you leave me with the Wood twins social information? I need to ask both of them a view questions."

"Yeah, sure." Jonah said a little confused but went along with it.

"Oh and Zach, I think it's time for you to make a comeback onto social media. I get that you care for Leigh but that's not your drama and she can deal with her own problems."

"First off-" Zach said as he raised his voice. I kicked him under the table and he looked at me, "Okay."

"Leigh, some time today I'm going to need you to make a post about you and Zach. Make it seem like it was an accident post and you delete it quickly."

"Hold on, first you want us to not have drama, then you make her do that!" Zach said as he slammed his hand on the table.

"Zachary Herron, watch yourself." Randy said.

"How about fuck yourself." He said as he stood up and harshly pushed his chair back, storming out of the room.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.9K 1.2K 26
In which Daniel and Nora meet each other because of a less than ideal situation. DISCLAIMER Corey is in the beginning of the story but I stopped addi...
31.4K 392 31
This book has five smaller books inside the titles of these books are: 1. Zach Herron I Still Do 2. Jack Avery What Am I 3. Jonah Marais Cold In LA 4...
224K 5.4K 100
Completed 8-9-18 10 years of friendship, 5 years of crushing Julia is not getting anywhere with her best friend Zach. He's dated every girl in schoo...
25.2K 463 14
In which y/n's best friend Daniel Seavey is always there for her after her hard breakups she goes to him for help. She sees him as a best friend but...