Scars - BTS (Jungkook werewol...

By 0Mystery_Writer0

"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for... More

Author's Note
Preface
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Documents
Chapter 3: Start of the Night
Chapter 4: Dying
Chapter 5: What happened?
Chapter 6: Crimson
Chapter 7: Mate
Chapter 8: Werewolf
Chapter 9: Love at First Sight?
Chapter 10: Useless Nightmare
Chapter 11: Plan
Chapter 12: Who am I?
Chapter 13: Will he love me?
Chapter 14: Hurt
Chapter 15: Red Eyes
Chapter 16: Change
Chapter 18: Abducted
Chapter 19: Mindlink
Chapter 20: Lisa
Chapter 21: Mate Bond
Chapter 22: Her pain
Chapter 23: One down
Chapter 24: Pitch Black
Chapter 25: Saved?
Chapter 26: Regret?
Chapter 27: Green
Chapter 28: Worried . . .
Chapter 29: Deal
Chapter 30: Emerald Eyes
Chapter 31: What have I done?
Chapter 32: Solution?
Chapter 33: Mark
Chapter 34: Genesis
Chapter 35: What have I done?
Chapter 36: Guilt
Chapter 37: Nice To Meet You
Chapter 38: Time For Revenge
Chapter 39: Full Moon
Chapter 40: New Me
Chapter 41: Letter
Chapter 42: Samara Evelyn
Chapter 43: Leave
Chapter 44: Wrong or Hurt?
Chapter 45: Finally, idiot
Chapter 46: Return
Chapter 47: Let's Play
Chapter 48: Through Their Worst

Chapter 17: Needles

1.8K 89 90
By 0Mystery_Writer0

When the quiet girl loses her patience, the 'Devil shivers'.

Previously:

"Yeah." Oh crap.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 17: Needles

Sam's POV

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" All the popcorn in Hoseok oppa's bowl fell on top of him as well as on Tae oppa and Jin oppa. He held the bowl with trembling hands and wavering eyes still staring at the screen. The same thing went for the rest of the members.

"HAHAHAHAH," me and Jungkook couldn't stop laughing amid all the screaming going on in the room. It was like a volcano out burst here and there.

"Yah, Jungkook! Stop laughing! It isn't funny. We are watching a damn horror movie and your laugh is giving me the chills. You sound like a psychopath." Yelled Lisa unnie while giving him a punch in the shoulder.

"But it is so funny watching you guys watch a horror movie. You guys look like you are on a roller coaster," replied Jungkook.

"True," I said.

Peering around the room, we found everyone in hilarious circumstances. Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, and Tae oppa were huddled together, popcorn decorating their hair and clothes. Lisa unnie clung onto Jungkook while Jimin oppa hugged her and duck behind her shoulder, peering at the moving screen in front of us, while shaking and . . . maybe at the verge of crying?

Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa were trying to keep themselves together, but I was able to see their fear. They stuck together, watching the film with wide eyes.

Seeing the both of us laughing so much with tears at the edges of our eyes, they glared at us. I mean, we deserve that. We were the ones who suggested that we watch a horror at 10 in the night.

Soon the movie came to an end. I calmly got off the floor and dusted my clothes. Following my actions, Jungkook also started getting up, but he was stopped by Lisa unnie. Her hand tightly grasped the edge of Jungkook's shirt. The rest didn't dare move a muscle. The room was dimly lit mainly with the light coming from the blank TV. Looking around the room, my eyes landed on the clock. 12:24 am.

"Are you guys not going to sleep?" I asked. They looked at each other.

"Hey guys! D-don't you think we can sleep here today?" said Lisa unnie.

"Y-yeah! It's been a while since we had like a . . . um-uh, slumber party, y-yeah." It was Tae oppa this time.

"That's a g-great idea," said Jimin oppa, "since we have t-the pillows and b-blanket and everyone is settled here, we can s-sleep here, in the living room." Everyone agreed and looked at me and Jungkook.

Jungkook turned to look at me. His motion forced Lisa unnie's grip to loosen. Lifting his eyes up to meet mine, I realized that they were a light faded red. "I think they are scared to sleep alone in their rooms after watching a horror movie." I said to Stephan through our newly established mindlink.

"Yeah" he replied, smiling.

I sat down on the floor again and grabbed a blanket. Following me, Jungkook sat down.

I was at the end of the room and next to me was Jungkook. Following Jungkook in the order was Lisa unnie, Jimin oppa, Tae oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa, and lastly Yoongi oppa. Getting comfortable, all of us slept on either the floor or the couches, clutching onto each other.

But one scene stayed in my mind before I fell asleep. The way Lisa unnie clutched onto Jungkook's shirt while she shivered, probably from remembering pieces of the horror movie we just finished watching. To my surprise Jungkook hugged her back while rubbing soothing circles on her back.

Turning the other way, I fell asleep after many failed attempts.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

3rd Person POV

The streaks of sunlight landed on their faces as they wriggled in their sleep. One after another, they opened their eyes and woke up. They each made their breakfasts and started little chit-chats.

But under Sam's gaze, two people stood out with prominence. Jungkook and Lisa unnie. They were acting close. Maybe a little too close for Sam's liking. They were sitting next to each other, whispering in each other's ears, and even sharing their food to taste.

The morning soon turned into evening and the duo continued on with their behaviour. The rest of the band spent a lot of time together with Sam, getting to know each other better. Jungkook and Sam barely spoke to each other, but they did feel a little comfortable with each other, predominantly due to Stephan. He tied the two distant mates with a thin string, attempting to thicken it.

Sam wasn't in as much pain anymore. The mate bond did hurt her though, just not as much as before. The little contact engaged by Stephen had eased her pain a little. But on the other side, Jungkook was having a hard time accepting the mate bond. He felt a lighguilt for Sam after seeing her have a panic attack, but he threw it right out the window.

The fact that Sam was a human wasn't helping. He disliked humans. To be honest, he despised humans.

But neither of them were expecting the day to take a wild turn.

Sam's POV

"Hey, Sam, you wanna go on a walk. Like an evening walk. Just the two of us? For a girl talk," asked Lisa unnie while whispering the last sentence. I quickly nodded my head.

It's been a while since I have been outside. The last time I went to breathe fresh air was when I went along with Jimin oppa to meet his wolf.

"Jimin oppa, me and Lisa are going on a walk." I informed Jimin oppa in a light hasty manner as Lisa unnie immediately pulled me with her. It was one of the rules that I wouldn't go outside one my own and without telling anyone. So since I was going with Lisa unnie, I informed oppa.

"Okay, Sam. Just be careful! if anything is wrong, call me or the guys, okay?" He replied immediately.

"Okay, oppa."

We left the house, closing the door to the chaotic room and entering a place with calming scents and views. We walked in silence. Neither one of us interrupted the comfortable stillness.

"Sam, what are your thoughts on Jungkook?" Lisa unnie was the first to talk.

"Huh?" My eyebrow knitted together in confusion.

"Jungkook, the maknae of BTS? What do you think about him?"

"I uh-um . . . why do you ask?" I wasn't having a good feeling about this.

"J-just like that." The blush on Lisa unnie's cheeks didn't go unseen by me.

"You are blushing, unnie? What is going on?" My heart was being shaken with her behaviour and words.

"I-I think I l-like him." What?

I didn't say anything. The way she clutched onto Jungkook last night. The way she looked at him every time he came into the room. The way she spoke to him. And finally, the way she spoke to him more than anyone else.

They were subtle hints, but they were all the pieces of the same puzzle.

"Does he like you back?" I asked her, still smiling, covering my broken heart. My trust in him was fading little by little as images from last night came to my mind. The way he hugged her and the way he joked with her.

"I think so." That was the last thing I heard before I felt a slight tingling sensation in my neck before darkness immersed me. I felt my body give out as it fell limp to the floor.

3rd Person POV

Men with green eyes, covered in a black attire along with a black mask emerged from the dept of the forest. They had silently sneaked up on the two young ladies as they were in their own little world involved in their broken small talk.

Drawing out a small needle, one of the men pricked Sam with it. Before realizing what had happened, she fell to the ground meeting the ground with a loud thud.

"Sam! Are you okay?" Lisa crouched down as she reached to shake Sam awake. Her attempt remained an attempt as she was dragged by her hair and thrown a little far away from the small body lying on the ground.

"AHHHH!!!" Two of the men of the total three made their way towards the injured girl who had fallen in a little distance. The third tenderly lifted Sam's body off of the ground before running off deeper into the forest.

"SAM!!! WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!!" Lisa screamed her lungs as the two men approached her. Her scraped arm and knees reddened with blood oozing out of them.

One of the men crouched down as he spoke to Lisa in a calm manner. "Shhhh, baby. We can do it the hard way or the easy w-"

"JUNGK-" A harsh slap from a rough hand kissed her cheek, leaving a bruise behind.

"I guess it is the hard way then." Getting up, he kicked her repetitiously. She threw up blood as she laid on the floor bed of the forest. The two men squat down looking at Lisa directly.

Her pretty face was heavily bruised and blood oozed out from various points of her body. One of them grabbed Lisa's chin, bringing her face closer to him. Her oscillating closing eyes looked into his green eyes.

"Speak a word of us, and you will be dead before you know it." Harshly pushing her away, he got up. The second one drew a needle, very much like the one used on Sam.

"P-please n-no. S-stop." Against her will, he pricked her neck with it. Drawing it out, he tossed the needle aside and walked away. Lisa's body gave out and closed her eyes. None of the events after this could she remember. The stranger. She lost her memory of him.

A few minutes passed. The sun had already set. The orange streaked sky turned into blue, darkening little by little. Screams emerged from the familiar distance.

"SAM! LISA! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" They were familiar voices. Voices of the guys.

"SAM!"

"LISA!"

"OH MY GOD!" One of the voices sounded startled. Jungkook rushed to the body on the ground. Grabbing hold of the shoulders of the unknown person of the ground, he turned the body to face him.

"LISA! WAKE UP! GUYS! HERE!" hearing his scream, the rest ran towards him. Shocked by Lisa's injuries, everyone stood frozen.

"Hyungs! Someone help her!" yelled Jungkook. Jimin, shaking out of his trance, quickly lifted Lisa on to his back with the help of the guys and ran back to the house. Jimin repeatedly mindlinked his brother for aid for his severely injured best friend.

"Where is Sam?" Asked Jungkook. His initial whisper turned into a loud scream, startling the other 5 people.

They looked around the area for hours and hours, but found no trace of her. There wasn't even the slightest of any kind of scent they can track. Not even the one of Sam. The familiar scent of vanilla and sandalwood was nowhere to be found. It stopped abruptly in the small walking trail the girls were in earlier.

"Jungkook, this was all we were able to find," said Yoongi as he walked up to the younger. In his hands, he held two needles.

Hey guys! Here is a new chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger. (-Mystery Writer😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
189K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
111K 888 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
121K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x