ღ kiss me // tsukishima kei ღ

keijinn

❝ kiss me. before i lose my fucking mind ❞ Еще

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤 .
𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝙨𝙞𝙭.

132 1 1
keijinn

" i won't tell  you goodbye, with my love left behind. "

-----------------------------------------

When I woke up, Kei was still fast asleep on my thighs. I smiled down at him and leaned over to give him a head kiss. I whispered into his ear, "Wake up, dummy." He slowly fluttered his eyes and when he was aware of his surroundings he turned red. He sat up and looked at me, the smile on his face slowly growing. I tried to move but both of my legs fell asleep. "Wow. Your big head knocked my legs out, hm?" I smiled up at him and he rolled his eyes. "I could say the same about yours." He smiled back at me. I huffed and tried to stand up, which to no surprise, failed. I shook my legs vigorously and they eventually woke up. 

Kei got up and stretched to reach for his phone that was at the end of the bed. I peeked over his shoulder out of curiousity and saw atleast a hundred texts from his mom, and someone named Tsu. He sighed and turned his phone off, and turned to me. "Shouldn't you answer them?" He rolled his eyes, "No." He laid flat down with his face in the covers and I couldn't help but slap his ass. "Don't. Do. It." It was muffled my the blankets, but I understood. He reached backwards and pulled my hand away, "Not the first time you've done that, Aura. I know how your mind works, and I could twist it if I really wanted to." I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. "Shut up, loser." I used my other hand to slap his fat, veluptious ass and he clenched, which made me laugh so hard I cried. "GOODbye why did you clench like that?" I slapped my knee, "What a knee-slapper!" I screamed. "Ugh, shut up." He smashed his head down into the blankets once again. 

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, but then my phone started ringing. "Ugh, who is it?" I groaned and grabbed my phone. "It says Unknown Caller ID, strange..." I mutter and answer the call. "Hello?" I roll my eyes and sit up when no one responds. "Helloo? Who is this?" Nobody answers so I hang up. "Probably a wrong number," I shrug. I put my phone down and lay down next to Kei. It was quiet again, but it wasn't awkward. It was a peaceful quiet, you know? It's kind of like the silence and peace you feel when you fall asleep on public transportation. My eyes drifted close and I fell asleep.

time skip - she wakes up

When I woke up, it was around two a.m. and Kei was obviously gone. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone to text him. I unlocked my phone through facial recognition and swiped through the home screen to find the messages app. I clicked on it and clicked on Kei's contact. I realized his contact name was still a broken heart so I tapped edit and changed it back to a heart, like it used to be.

me:

hey

you could've woken me up before you left you know

i don't think i can sleep now

i slept like, the whole day

tsukki <3:

i know

but you looked so peaceful while you were asleep

i didn't want to disturb you

i can't sleep either

me:

do you maybe wanna sneak out and go to the beach

He didn't respond for a few minutes so I got flustered and mentally cursed at myself for asking something that would probably make him feel sluggish at practice.

or something

its fine you dont have to if you dont want to

i was just asking since neither of us could sleep

and it seemed like a fun idea..

nevermind you have practice in 8 hours, just forget i said anything

tsukki <3:

sure

thatd be fun

I stared at the screen in shock, I'm not sure why I'm shocked, but I am. 

me:

sweet!

wear something comfortable

i don't need you nagging in my ear that you're cold or something

tsukki <3:

i could say the same about u aura

takes one to know one *smirking cat emoji*

me: 

ffs man

how do u always come up with this shit so fast

ill be at your window in about 10 to 15 mins

tsukki <3:

dont be late

I smiled down at my phone and sat up to get ready. "It's already dark so I don't need any makeup..." I thought. This is gonna be fun, I grinned as I looked at myself in the mirror. I sprayed some perfume on my sleeves, wrists, neck, and all around. I grabbed my belongings and opened my window, thankfully I live in a one story house so it's not hard at all for me to sneak out. I jump out and close the window behind me. I start my way to Kei's house and skip on my way there. I finally get to his house and text him to come out. I see the light coming out from his window make way for his shadow and he peeks through the blinds. He, on the other hand, lives in a two story house so sneaking out is much more difficult for him. He gently slides the window open so he doesn't make any noise and hesitates to jump out. 

He looks down to me acknowlodgingly and I nod. He makes the jump and stands up to dust himself off. "How are you gonna get back in?" I whispered to him. "I left a note that says I went to Yamaguchi's house. I'll be fine." He whispers back and we walk to the beach. We were about half-way to the beach when I felt a hand brush against mine. I look up to Kei and he's staring at me, "Take a picture it'll last longer," I stick my tongue out. He pulls out his phone and takes a picture with the flash on. "Of course.." I mumble, and he tilts his phone in my direction and it's my picture on his home screen. I cover my face so he doesn't see me blushing, even though it's dark out. I pull my phone out and show him my home screen. It's an edited picture of him with flowers around him. He smiled at me and patted my head.. We both put our phones away and I guess we had the same thought because we both reached for eachother's hand to hold. I look up at him and blush, and he covered his face so I'm guessing he's blushing as well. We walked the rest of the way holding hands, and it felt like world peace has finally arrived. We get to the beach and find a place close to the water, but not too close otherwise our clothes would get wet. 

We just sat there quietly for a while when I started laughing when I remembered how he clenched his ass when I slapped it. "What's so funny?" He looked over and tears were forming in my eyes. "You, fool." I wiped the tears, but I kept laughing. "Are you thinking about earlier?" He scoffed but I nodded in response because I was still trying to recover from the thought. "Well, do you remember that one time in middle school when you were drinking water and you spilled it all over the ground but you tried to walk away so you wouldn't get in trouble but then you slipped on the water and fell flat on your ass?" He looked like that one emoji with a smile but the eyes were like neutral. "Scary..." I muttered and closed my eyes. "Yes, I remember. My tailbone was bruised for three weeks." I frowned and he just laughed. "Exactly, my love. You can't laugh at me when it happened to you first." He just sat there smirking at me but my eyes turned wide and acted like my cheeks were full of air and pretended to burst out laughing and pointed at him. "Clencher! New nickname!" I screamed, clutching my stomach for air. I stopped laughing and smiling, and with my head pointed down I strained to look up at him and I could feel his shiver from where I was. 

"What are you, Sangwoo?" He looked disgusted but he covered his mouth in hopes of making it seem like he wasn't laughing at his own joke. "Yeah. I brought you here so I could break your ankle and call you daddy while you're tied up to a pole." I smiled at him and he stopped cold. "Did you say call me daddy?" He asked, and without hesitation I said, "Yes. Are you daddy or not?" I made my face blank of expression and stared at him. He just smirked, "If you want me to be." I finally realized what I had been saying and I think my whole body turned red. I stammered and tried to find the right words. "I'm guessing that's a no..." He sounded reeeal disappointed so I felt bad. "I didn't mean it like that, I'm just flustered." I saw his eyes light up so I said, "Look at Tsukki, man. I'm guessing you have a daddy kink?" I glared at him and on GOD this man swallowed at least 8 ounces of saliva because he gulped so loud I heard it. "No need to answer, I already know." I put my hand in front of his face and turned away, closing my face. He pulled my hand down and grabbed my waist. "W-what are you doing, Kei?" 

" i won't tell you goodbye, with my love left behind. "

---------------------------------------------------

okay i'm ACTUALLY mad because i literally could not for the life of me figure out what to say for the lyrics for this chapter so i didn't do it :D

1650 words :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

665K 28.3K 68
!!! 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦/𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗢𝗦, 𝗘𝗧𝗖...!!! ❝ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩...
103 0 10
[ ongoing ] ━━ i love him. fem oc reader. tsukishima kei. (rewriting)
129K 4K 17
❛ wouldn't it hurt if we share this sin right? ❜ ⑊ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 2019 #1 Tsukkiyama <01/23/2020
224K 8K 29
[𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴] ✔︎ [𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶] 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙰 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔.