Finding Casanova: Book 1

By AriesAngeloAuthor

Troy Casanova was the heartthrob player in college, everyone wanted him but all he wanted was a good time, no... More

Casanova
Diner For Two
7 Minutes In Heaven
You Don't Even Know Me
You Can't Stay Mad At Me
Saving Troy
Third Wheel
Home Sweet Home
Painful Memories
Remembering
Thanksgiving
A New Beginning
The Flames That Burn
Cabin Fever
Magical Forest
Life Sucks
A Merry Christmas
I Love You On Christmas Day
Remembering and Skates
Kingston Design Corps
Lights Out
Poison Ivy
Forgive Me, Babe
Rowen Kingston and The Truth
Promise Me
Saving Casanova

Tale Of Two Wolves

1K 84 23
By AriesAngeloAuthor

*TROY*

His lips drove me crazy and his body feels amazing. Our bodies are rubbing against each other as the fire between us is heating up the room. His skin was soft and silky as I touched every single part of his body. His moans drove me crazy as that told me how much he wanted me.

The night sky was clear as the light from the moon came into the bedroom. I saw his blue eyes gleam at me as he pecked me on my lips.

"You're so handsome and beautiful," I didn't have to think about saying the right words, it came out naturally.

"Beautiful?" His soft voice was like a melody to my ears.

"Yes beautiful," I thrust my hard shaft in between his legs as I felt my shaft growing inside my underwear.

"I want you to fuck me," a grin formed on my lips as I could see the desire and lust he had in his eyes.

"Ohh yeah, you want my cock inside you!" I licked his neck as he moaned louder.

"Fuck yes," he scratched my back as it stung but damn did it turned me on.

I took off my sweater and shirt as he began to unbuckle my belt. His eyes were full of flames as I know he wants me as much as I want him. I peeled off his clothes as I slid my pants off, they fell somewhere on the side. He dropped his pants on the side as our bodies connected again. Our kisses became sloppy but more intense. My hands roamed around his body as I could hear his moans getting louder.

He pulled me away as the night light touched his body. His beautiful white teeth glistened at me as his blue eyes glowed in the dark. "What if they come back?" He stuttered as I put my finger on his lips.

"They went deep inside the woods. Jake likes to hike so they'll be fine. They have flashlights and Jake likes nature so he'll probably give Jayden and Elijah a tour," I pecked his soft lips as he pushed me back up again.

"How did you get away?" He asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter, my little honey badger. I'm here with you and that's all I want right now, so stop asking questions and let me satisfy you," he pulled me down as he stuck his tongue inside my mouth. His hand traveled down my waistline as he moved the waistband of my underwear and grasped my hard member. He stroked my shaft as I gently sucked on his neck.

"I want to be on top," he had a mischievous smirk as I laid on the bed and he got comfortable on top of next. He moved his waist as he teased my hard cock. I held his beautiful waist as my precum kept oozing out of my shaft. I wanted him so badly and his teases are driving me crazy.

I slid his underwear off as I took mine off as well. Our bodies were naked as the starry night gleamed inside the room. He kissed my neck as his tongue slowly went down to my chest. He got to my nipple as he twirled his tongue and made me moan loud. My back slightly arched as he kept twirling his tongue over my nipple. Our cocks rubbed against each other as he enjoyed licking my nipple. "I knew you were freaky when I saw you, the quiet ones usually are," I teased him as he chuckled.

His tongue traveled down to my waistline as he gently planted sweet kisses when suddenly I felt his tongue on the tip of my shaft. It was soft and warm as his tongue went up and down my shaft. He stroked it when I felt his warm mouth engulf my member. "Mmmm fuck yeah, suck on it," I grabbed his head as I gently forced him to take all my cock into his mouth.

I looked down at him as he gazed into my eyes while he sucked on my hard shaft. He came up and kissed my lips as the taste of my precum melted inside my mouth. It turned me on so much that I flipped him over and got on top of him. I opened his legs and spit on his entrance. He put down his legs as he gazed into my eyes.

"Hmm, are you clean?" His blue glacial eyes glowed with desire.

"Yes, but if you feel more comfortable with a condom, I'll go get one from my bag." I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. My cock pulsated as I wanted to fuck him so badly.

"I trust you, now fuck me," he smiled as he opened his legs. His body was amazing. I loved his porcelain skin, every muscle was craved out of marble as he laid in front of me with his natural beauty.

I aligned my shaft with his entrance as I gently pushed into him. He clenches but it felt so good. I heard him moan as it drove me crazy. He arched his back as I held his waist. I pushed deeper into him as my cock slowly entered his warm entrance. He moaned loudly as I knew he was being satisfied.

I was finally inside him as I thrust gently. I held his waist as he looked into my eyes as our connection was complete. I could feel all his emotions with mine. His lust, his pain, his desire for me, and the fire that burned between us.

He slightly arched his back as I held his waist. He began to go up and down my cock and it drove me crazy. My cock pulsated as all the nerves constricted around my member. He kept going faster and faster as sweat began to go down my body. I felt his abs as sweat was formed on his body as well.

"I'm about to come," his voice desperate for satisfaction as he stroked his cock while going up and down my shaft.

"Come for me, baby. I want to see you burst all over yourself," with those words his eyes rolled back as he burst all over his body.

My cock tensed as I burst inside him. All my body shivered as we both went into a euphoric state of satisfaction.

I laid on top of him as our sweat rubbed against each other. Our breathing was heavy but it slowly calmed down as I felt his sweet lips on my forehead. The cold wind grazed my body as I shivered. I heard his cute chuckle as I leaned up and pecked him on his lips.

"I love your laugh," his crystal blue eyes gazed at me as he smirked.

"I love your smile and how you make me feel every time I see you," my stomach swirled with excitement as his words filled me with joy.

"I can't keep hiding this from you. I'm glad you gave yourself to me but what happens next?" I laid on his chest as his heart rate sped up. He stroked my hair with his fingers as I held him tightly within my grasp.

"I'm not sure, you're with Elijah and I'm sort of with Jayden," I chuckled as I snuggled with him for a while.

"We'll see what happens my little honey badger," I glanced at him once more and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

We finally took a shower and waited for them to return.

They finally returned as we all gathered by the fireplace. Elijah cuddled with me on the couch as I glanced at Jayden and Espian who were wrapped in a blanket on the other couch. Jake sat on the floor closer to the fireplace. He leaned on the couch as he drank a beer.

I couldn't help but sneak little glances at Espian as I saw a small curve form on the corner of his lips. His eyes still had that lustful desire that we both crave. I wanted that passion we had earlier, the raw thirst that overflows between us. I am willing to drink every bit of craving that pours from him. Our connection was a force of nature that has grown these past few months. I will have him sooner or later. I'm just waiting for him to tell me when.

Jayden caught me staring at Espian as he slowly kissed him on the neck. The fire from the chimney ignited burning jealousy in me but the only difference is I had Espian in my arms as I thrust myself into him. I closed my eyes as I felt his raw kisses passionately moving on my lips. I needed him more and more every day.

"What's on your mind sexy?" Elijah pecked me on my chin as he pulled me out of the trance I was enjoying.

"I'm just tired babe," I lied I wasn't. I just couldn't see myself hurting Elijah, he's a great guy but my mind was on my honey badger that was taken by someone else and that didn't settle well with me.

"When I was younger, my grandfather and I would come this cabin and he always told me a story about two wolves that struggled with their forbidden love," Jake stared at the burning wood as he told us a story.

"Louve was a white wolf, she was an outcast wolf. One day she was frightened because another pack cast her out of their territory, she's roaming through the woods and runs into a large black wolf, his name was Zylo. He was alpha to his pack," he continued.

"Zylo immediately grew fond of Louve and wanted to protect her at all cost but the pack rejected her, he knew if Louve stayed they would eventually kill her. Zylo would sneak away and be with Louve, even if he grew weak, their connection was strong and he knew Louve was his soulmate."

"One day the beta of the group, Suki, found them cuddled up deep in the forest. He always wanted Zylo's position as alpha so he informed the pack. They attacked both of them and killed Louve. Zylo became weak as his mate withered from his grasp, eventually, Zylo died from a broken heart."

"Moral of the story is don't hide a forbidden love from the world because it will eventually be revealed and sometimes the outcome is devastating," Jake continued to stare at the fire as my eyes glanced at Espian who was doing the same to me.

The night grew colder as we all went to bed. I'm laying in bed with my eyes wide open as Elijah peacefully snores while his warm body is wrapped around mine. The starry night gleams inside our room as my mind kept thinking about Zylo and Louve, that was Espian and me. Our forbidden desire for one another is blocked by someone else. I gasped as I closed my eyes and eventually went to sleep.

I'm walking through the woods as I noticed red puddles of blood on the floor. I follow it as the fog was heavy and the silence was eerie. I heard a loud cry as I followed it. I reached an open space as I see myself from afar holding someone in my arms. I carefully walked towards them. He turns to me as I see myself crying while holding a lifeless body. Their face was buried into his chest. I couldn't tell who it was because they were covered in blood. The lifeless body carefully turned its head as I fell on the floor when I saw who it was.

I quickly woke up as I felt my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I could feel droplets of water coming down my forehead. Elijah shot up and pulled my face towards his. "Hey baby, you ok? Just take a deep breath," he kissed my cheek as he laid me on top of him. I was breathing fast as my heart pounded on my chest. He caressed my hair as I slowly calmed down. "You just had a nightmare," he kissed my forehead when I heard Espian yell.

"Where is my bracelet?!"

I quickly got up and ran out of the room. I went to his bedroom and didn't even bother knocking. The room was thrashed as Espian's eyes were red and glossy. "What's going on?" His eyes shot quickly towards me as he ran to me and hugged me.

"I can't find my brother's bracelet! I know I had it on last night!" His voice was frantic as he shivered in my arms.

I saw Jayden standing by the bed as his lips were narrow and his jaw clenched. I know he was pissed at seeing Espian hugging me.

"What's so special about the bracelet anyway?" Jayden blurted out as Espian ran out of the room.

"It's his brother's bracelet, he killed himself a couple of years ago you dumb fuck," I went after Espian, leaving Jayden to suffer from the guilt I just inflicted on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.3K 195
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
154K 8.2K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...
2.5K 478 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1.8K 35 32
Tommy Shultz is the jock that every woman wants and every guy wants to be. He's good looking, surprisingly intelligent and confident. His college sch...