selfish | salia

By multiixfandcm

"I- hi! Sorry, I was expecting Sophie," I explained, feeling my face turn a shade of red in front of this rid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Epilogue: What If?

Chapter 15

1.6K 16 8
By multiixfandcm

thanks for 3k ! the next update will be on my 18th bday omf :))

I was woken up by the sound of Simon asking where the hell he was.

"Shush...it's too early...be quiet," I moaned, burying my face into a nearby pillow.

"Why is my back so sore? And why did I crash on your bed?" He yawned, slowly getting up and wincing in pain.

"You were tired after your day out yesterday, and just kind of flopped onto my bed. I didn't want to wake you up so I just left you there," I explained also yawning.

"Oh, right. Sorry for waking you up, Tee" He apologised, kissing my arm that was resting my his side.

"It's alright...I should probably be getting up anyway. I need to record today, although I have absolutely no idea what. Might just do a day in the life, it's something, right?"

"Sounds like a good idea, you want me to leave whilst you intro?"

"Have you forgotten that everyone knows we're together or something?" I giggled, watching as he realised.

"Right yeah...in that case I'm going to have another nap, and sleep properly this time."

"Good idea," I teased grabbing my camera that I always left in the top drawer of my bedside table. I had one of Simon's shirts on, so I looked alright to film.

"Hi guys! Sorry for not uploading for the longest time but I am back! I thought I'd do a day in the life video today, so I've literally just woken up, Simon is still asleep," I panned the camera to show Simon's hair, before turning it back to me. "I'm going to make some breakfast, and then I'm probably going to go out to central London, maybe I'll ask someone to go with me, I'm not sure yet! See you in a bit!"

Shutting the camera off, I pressed one final kiss to Simon's forehead before clambering out of bed, making my day down to the kitchen. Sarah was already there, and I could smell some sort of pastry cooking in the oven.

"Homemade pain au chocolats, I'm guessing you want one?" She asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"You don't even need to ask, Sarah," I responded, excited to eat. I flicked the camera back on, telling it about the breakfast I was looking forward to having.

It was plated up in front of me, and my mouth was near watering as the smell wafted up towards my nose. "Simon is missing out, being asleep," I shared a smile with Sarah, before tucking in to my plate.

Of course, I was finished in no time. "You've got to give me the recipe for those!" I thanked her, passing her my plate as I left the kitchen. Maybe I'd see if Freya was available to go out into London with me.

I checked the living room first, she wasn't there, meaning she was probably in Josh's room. I wasn't really close with Josh, so I didn't want to barge in there. Instead, I decided on texting her.

You awake???

Yes I am, what's up?

Fancy going out into central?? Bit of shopping and lunch maybe

Sounds good. I'll be ready in like twenty minutes, that ok?

Perfect!! See you in a bit

At least that was sorted. Now it was time to go back upstairs and try and get changed without waking Simon up. I chose some casual mom jeans with a baggy t-shirt, and a cute little belt. That would do. Obviously I was going to pair it with my Doc Martens, I wore them practically every single time I went out.

Time to record my outfit. Luckily, the bathroom had a full size mirror, so I could do it without waking Simon up. Once that was done, it was just about time to go and wait or Freya downstairs, so I crept out of my room, closing the door behind me, where Simon was still fast asleep.

Freya was already waiting for me downstairs, and she looked equally as cute.

"You ready?" I called from halfway up the stairs, and she whipped her head around to face me.

"You scared the shit out of me, holy shit!" She swore, playfully glaring at me. "Yeah, I'm ready. I'm guessing you're driving us in?"

"You would be guessing correct. Let's go."

The drive into central London didn't take us that long. Because we had left early in the morning, we had avoided most of the traffic.

"So, how have things with Simon been?" Freya asks, as we venture out onto London's high streets. For a second, I'm almost tempted to tell her about Owen's phone call, but I hadn't even told her about him. I hadn't told anyone about him. Once again, I pushed him out of my mind.

"We're really good! Things are definitely going well, we even said the big L word a little while back," I tell her excitedly, and her face also lights up with excitement.

"You did?! That's amazing! Aw, that's actually made me well happy," She spoke, a huge smile etched on her face.

"Come on then, let's go shopping," I said quickly, changing the subject. "Wipe that grin off of your face, Nightingale."

"But you guys are just too cute!" She teased, following me into our first shop of the day.

"Remind me why I chose you to come shopping with me?" I joked, and she nudged my shoulder.

"Because we're best friends, why else?"

The two of us spent the whole day shopping, and by the end I had bought a fair share of new clothes. I had acquired enough footage to make a decent video, and I still had the opportunity to film when I got home.

"You ready to go home?" I asked, and the two of us made our way back to my car, shopping bags in hand.

"Very ready...my legs hurt like a bitch," She laughed, chucking her bags in the backseat. "I wonder what Sarah's been cheffing up today, I could eat my weight in food."

"Me too! Did you try her homemade chocolate croissants this morning?"

"HER WHAT?"

I'm guessing that was a no.

"Yeah! She made them this morning, they were incredible. I've already asked her for the recipe, we should try and make them one day. We'd probably fail, but it would still be fun?"

"I'm down. Also disappointed I missed out on them but I was - busy."

Yeah, I wasn't sure I wanted to know what busy meant.

We arrived home not long after, the traffic a little heavier than this morning but not unbearable.

We arrived home to an empty lobby and kitchen area. I presumed the guys were in their bedrooms, but it was weird for it to be empty.

"Oh shit! I forgot to say, the boys are having another meeting. They're in the dining room," Freya told me, walking off up the stairs.

Another meeting? It felt like they had only just had one. Maybe it was about something important, probably something that wasn't any of my business.

I trudged up the stairs with my bags. I'd be sure to change into the clothes and do a little haul to add into the video.

When I got to my room, I noticed that the bed had been made, and there was a small post it note on the pillow.

Hope you had a good day today

Miss you, love you

Will probs be in meeting when you're back x

So he was leaving cute little handwritten notes now, was he? I guess I had to step up my own game, and start leaving him cute little notes too.

I placed the note in the bottom of my bedside drawer, keeping it as a memoir.

I turned my camera back on, and soon enough I found myself trying on multiple outfits, and filming all of it. This video was going to take me ages to edit, I could feel it already.

I was just about done with all my outfits when the door opened, and a frustrated looking Simon came in.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked, walking over to him and feeling a little concerned.

"Nothing, just frustrated with the Sidemen channel. We can't think of anything that's going to revive it, it's a proper mess. Eloise is trying her best but we just can't agree on anything. It's stressful. Anyway, enough about that, tell me about you day, are those the clothes you got?" He asked, his attention shifting towards me.

Whilst one part of me was interested about the channel, I knew that he didn't want to think about it any longer, so I helped to distract him.

He liked the clothes, offering to take some pictures for me, which turned out to look very good, he was very chuffed with himself.

"You know how to cheer me up," He spoke out of the blue whilst we wee cuddled up together, midway through watching a film. I turned my head up to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You cheered me up so quickly earlier, so thank you for that. Ask Sophie, ask anyone, you'll find that apart from JJ it's hard to get me out of a bad mindset...but you did it in literal minutes." He admitted, and I caught him staring at me as he spoke.

"I'm just glad I could help," I chuckled, ruffling his hair as we turned our attention back to the movie. But for the rest of the night, I could not contain the joy I felt from his words.

This chapter has literally been the death of me....and I still hate it ! I'm really really tired today so I'm sorry if the chapter is not that good, I promise the next few will be better! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...
624K 6.4K 59
"Just come and kiss me, Harry." I said quietly. I didn't think he heard me at first, but he came closer towards me, and pressed his lips against mine...
53.3K 521 42
How did I end up on a random street in London? You look familiar, I'm sure I know from somewhere. Trigger warning There is mention of drug abuse Hig...
141K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...