Sinned Blood

By bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... More

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

Chapter 5 ~ Monster

3.2K 91 91
By bukiiwrites

THERE WILL BE TRIGGERING CONTENT. WHO ISN'T COMFORTABLE WITH BLOOD SUCKING BETTER ENDS THE CHAPTER WHEN I SAY 'TRIGGERING CONTENT'

RYAN'S P.O.V.

No matter how hard my punches are, it won't disappear.
No matter how much I ruin my lung just to let it heal again, it won't disappear.
No matter how much I drink, it won't disappear.
It's still there. The hunger. The need to feel her flesh between my teeth.

My vision, my senses, my thoughts, everything is flawed, clouded by just one thing. Her blood. Wondering how warm it feels in my throat I take another sip of the whiskey, letting the burning sensation fooling my senses to pleasure my mind.

But it's not enough. I look down at my hand, thinking about that delicate little throat that I grabbed. Her whimpers, her pleads for me to stop.
I had her here and could have tasted that delicious liquid that keeps her body warm and strong.

Why didn't I do it?! What the hell stopped me??

I ask myself this with each glass I drink, each hit I take but the only thing that is happening is that I repeat one single sentence in my mind.

"I... can't breathe, R-Ryan..."

She couldn't breathe. But that was the point. The point was to let her head fill up with as much blood as possible. So why did that sentence throw me back. Why did it make me numb.

And...

"Why is the f*cking whiskey all gone?!" I ask annoyed. I walk out of the room and hear somebody talking. It's Damien and Carter who are downstairs mentioning the chick's name a few times and how Carter is supposed to take care of her. They are so predictable.

Remembering what I came out for, I walk to the kitchen and take out another bottle from the cabinet, the scent of a human close to me.

I look to my right to see Ruby standing there, her hands behind her graceful back. She is tempting but not tempting enough to beat this whiskey nor my hunger for that other little human chick.

Ruby is a tall beautiful and determined young woman who loves to get bitten, so what the hell draws me to that screaming and whimpering pathetic little creature?!

Hm... probably the fact that she is screaming and whimpering.

"Why are you smiling, handsome?"

"I just love being an asshole." I say and throw the bottle in the air and catch it with my other hand while grabbing my glass from the counter. I look at Ruby and raise my eyebrow at her, wondering what she wants from me. She got that look of expectancy like she is waiting for something.

I look down at her wrists and neck and see that she got a few fresh bites already which gives me clarity about her actions.

"I know what you want from me, Ruby. But let me tell you, you couldn't take it. Wouldn't want to upset my little brother by destroying his favorite toy." I say, just about to pass her when she places her hand on my chest and stops me.

"Ryan, please... I need you so bad... Carter says you do it rough, so why don't you show me for yourself?
I only saw your good side."

"You look pathetic when you plead." She rolls her eyes at my remark, but is clearly too obsessed with the thought of me drinking her blood to just back off.

"Let me tell you something, Ruby. I don't freaking do it rough." I say, disappointment written all over her face. I put the whiskey bottle down and slam her against the wall, trapping her with my arms.

She looks at me with big eyes, her expression underlining the shock she feels from my actions which only makes me chuckle.

"You say you want it rough and get shocked by this? Let me enlighten your little naive human mind. I don't go rough. I go my way, my rules, no mercy, no stops. When I suck blood I do it however I please and I stop whenever I want."

I hear her breath hitching at my words and can sense how uncomfortable she's feeling which makes me smirk even more. Humans are so predictable. So visible. They want something without asking for the price. Little did she know that the price is her life.

"When I suck your blood then your blood is mine. Are you still down for it? Give me the go and I take as much as I please." I say and brush her neck with my thumb.

She shakes her head fast which makes me back off, dropping her onto the floor.

"I don't understand... You were gentle before, sometimes even a little rough, but... you always accepted my limits. What changed..."

I look down at her. She looks so pitiful and needy for me. I almost feel sorry for her miserable being. She feels the need to come into the house of vampires to find a little bit of joy in that pathetic little human life of hers. Embarrassing.

"Nothing happened. I just realized that I have no reason to care for your limits. You are nothing. One of 7 billion lives. Nothing more and nothing less." I grab the bottle and make my way to my room but stop on my way out.

"Plus, torturing people is just so much more fun." I add and walk away, having her gasp behind me in shock.

SKY'S P.O.V.

It's been thirty minutes ever since Damien has left me here in Carter's room and I've been standing at the same spot ever since, too scared that every single step could be loud enough for Ryan to hear.

At this point I am no longer able to stand so I sit down on the bed.

*CCCRRREEEEEEAAAAAAK*

-_-

Seems like this bed has been used a lot. -.-

I get back up and cross my arms, trying to figure out what to do now. After all, I can't stay in here forever.

Mostly because I gotta pee-

I whine slightly and keep walking back and forth, unable to ignore this painful feeling of my bladder trying to explode inside me like a backstabbing b*tch.

Why doesn't Carter have a bathroom???

I walk to the door and open it just enough for me to inspect the hallway. Ryan's room is in another hallway and to get to Damien's room I have to pass his. I don't know where else to go, so I most likely have to test each door in this hallway and hope to get lucky.

I walk out slowly to the door in front of Carter's room and knock on it, hearing a voice that tells me to come in. I gulp and open it and see the blonde guy sitting there on his bed with his phone and looking at me.

"Oh, hey little one. Can I help you?" He asks me friendly. Too friendly. To o nervous to say anything I just shake my head, wishing I had the courage to speak up.

Suddenly he's standing right in front of me, startling me. I hold my hand in front of my mouth so I don't scream up, since I don't want Ryan to hear me.

"Your cheeks are all red. You sure I can't help you?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I remember Damien telling me to stay away from him (Kaiden) and the green haired guy but I still don't understand why. He seems friendly. The green haired one might have been an asshole later on... but his actions were still surprisingly nice.

I squeeze my legs together, remembering what my intention was by knocking at his door. He seems to notice because the smile on his face just grew as he is clearly trying to hold back his laughter.

"The guest bathroom is downstairs. I got a bathroom too, though." He offers and steps aside giving me enough space so I could walk in. I clear my throat and shake my head slightly.

"Thank you, but I'll take the guest bathroom..." I say and walk away. I look back at him while walking, noticing something that I haven't really noticed before. His eyes are purple as well. His, Jaxon's (green hair) and Ryan's eyes are purple, but the others got silver eyes.

I look past the corner where Ryan's room is and walk down the stairs, not taking my eyes off his room. I grip tightly onto the railing so I don't fall while not watching my way.

Finally arriving at the bottom step, I look to my right to see a door next to the exit. I walk towards it and sigh in relief as I've finally found a toilet and do my business, realizing something.

Wait... I am... right next to the exit-

I try to hold back my euphoria while I finish up, wash my hands and open the door. I make my way towards the exit, begging to the universe that it's not locked and-

*click*

It's unlocked!

I open it slowly but not too slowly for it to sound suspicious and walk out, finally finding freedom. The freedom I've been craving for all this time while being here, even though it's only been one day.

It's already dark and I have nothing to light my way. I know my way to the road and walk towards it. Not too loud nor too fast so they can't hear my steps.

This seems like a dream... this can't be real.

I begin to cry slightly while I try to safely make my way to the road that my father... that George drove on. As soon as I am far enough I begin to run, remembering that it was a straight road so I can't do much wrong. Since I can't trust my eyes in this dark, I have to trust my memory even though I am so incredibly scared of the dark.

Remembering how long the way was makes me rethink my decision of running away at this time until my common sense brings me back to reality.

No, Sky! Stop! You can't go back there.

I give my best to listen to my common sense, questioning if it's even my common sense that's speaking or my fear. Wouldn't it be more clever to go back and try another time?

Suddenly, I trip and fall down on the floor groaning loudly. I lay there, trying to prop myself back up. My hands and knees hurt real bad and are probably bleeding from what I can feel.

Just when I was about to stand up, I hear something next to me coming from the bushes. I hold still, trying to figure out what it is. It sounds too big to be a fox, but too quiet to be a bear or something. It sounds like-

The noise. It wasn't just a noise of an animal. It was the noise of something far more dangerous. A dangerous animal wouldn't make a noise because their life depends on their hunting skills.

These noises... they were meant to be heard. They were meant to make me aware of a second presence. They were meant to scare me. Those were the noises of a predator that wants me to feel hunted. The noises of a monster.

Please, no...

I get up and push all my strength in me together to run away as fast as possible, ignoring all kind of pain I'm feeling. I don't care about the blood, I don't care about the sounds I'm making, I don't care about anything else except for my life. I want to live and I know that I won't live long if I go back to that house.

TRIGGERING CONTENT
I know there is still a lot to read, but if you aren't comfortable with blood sucking then stop here. It's written kinda brutally, so I suggest you to stop if that's a sensitive topic for you! You're reading at your own risk!

I know that running has no point, because no matter what I do, I'll never be able to escape them.

All of sudden, I get pushed up against a tree, my hands getting pinned above my head with one hand while my throat is being grabbed once again with the other hand. I don't need to see to know who it is. I don't want to see who it is.

But the universe seems to hate me, because now the clouds seem to let some of the moonlight shine through which hits right on the person, letting me see his devilish appearance.

I can smell the scent of alcohol under his breath, but it doesn't seem to effect him. He seems to be so focused on me. Too focused to be drunk.

I don't waste another second and start trashing around and screaming for help but get cut off with him biting down on my lower lip, making me cry out in pain. He removes his teeth from my lip that is now sore and bleeding from what I taste. And I'm sure he knows it as well because his eyes are glued to it.

I try to turn my head away but he grabs my throat harder, making me wince in pain. He leans in and places his tongue on the bottom of my chin and licks all the way up to my mouth, making me squirm in disgust.

"Mmm... so that's what your blood tastes like?" I look at him, frowning but he seems to be completely zoned out by the taste, almost looking demonic.

"Why... why me, you monster??" I ask, but Ryan doesn't even seem to pay attention to my words. All he cares for is my blood.

How did he even find me??

"Don't move." He demands, his eyes pitch black as he tells me that. He lets go of my neck and removes my hair from my neck, clearly wanting more access to it.

"How did you find me?? How did you know-"

*play music*

"Do you think I didn't know about you being in Carter's room? What kind of idiot do you think I am? A fool I would be if I tried to have you in a house full of those idiots that would try to stop me for hell knows what reason. Why does everybody seem to care about you all of sudden? What makes you special? A heartbeat?"

He chuckles and let's go of my hands that remain above my head because of his disgusting demand which forces me to obey his wish.

"You are nothing more but a blood bag. You lost your little human privileges the moment you stepped inside our mansion. You lost the privilege to live the moment I laid my eyes on you. You lost the privilege of an own will the moment I made you mine."

"I'm not yours." I spit out, knowing that my disgusted tone will either amuse him or only bring me into more trouble than I already am.

"I don't know who you think you are or what makes you think that you got the right to decide about people's life like we are worth nothing, but I-"

"Shut up. Please. Nobody wants to hear a damn sermon about the importance of a human life. I don't care, so don't be so dramatic."

He might have told me to shut up which stops me from speaking but this doesn't mean that nothing else can come out of my mouth. Just when he is about to lean in I spit right in his face, causing him to back off.

"Argh- you know... you make this exciting. I should free you so you can run away and I can hunt you down and jump you like a wild animal that you see me as. Would that make you happy? What do you say? You may tell me what you think."

"I think you are a sick sadist who needs to be put down!" I say angrily. I want to move so bad and just turn my head away from him, but this... whatever it is, won't let me.

"Mmm yes give me more. Tell me how disgusting I am." He smirks and leans in on my neck, inhaling my scent and licking my skin, giving me a tingly and uncomfortable feeling that is overflowing my whole body.

This was his plan. To let me escape so he gets a feeling of hunting me down. He didn't want to find me. He wanted to catch me and that's what he did. I have nowhere to go, I have nobody to help me. I guess this is it.

I try not to show any weakness but I can't. I can't stop the tears that roll down my cheeks and which make him grin in happiness.

This disgusting... thing. Why does he have to be like this?!

"Please..." I say quietly, which he clearly didn't expect, what I can tell from his face expression.

"Please demand me to stop crying, I'm begging you. My chest hurts so much... I want to stop feeling all this sadness."

"But, babe. Where would be the fun if you didn't share every bit of emotion with me." He says and leans back in, whispering something into my neck.

"I hope you had a good life, human. You may move."

With his word being said, he rams his fangs right into my neck, causing my whole body to stiffen up. I try to scream but no word comes out of my mouth, while I feel him sucking my blood out of my body.

I try to push him away, I try to kick him, to punch him, I scratch his shoulders, hit his head, try to push it away, but nothing. He doesn't even flinch. With each drop he's drinking I can feel my body becoming weaker.

I'm somebody who believes in the good in people. No matter how many horrible news I saw on tv, I hoped, I wished for people to become better than that. I felt sorry for every single human being that has ever faced a monster and now I am facing one myself.

I thought he would never stop but he suddenly backs off and looks at me with a surprised expression. I immediately cover my bleeding neck with my hand, crying slightly, too shocked and paralyzed to just run away from him.

"I can't believe it. My my, babe... who would have thought that your blood could be this delicious. It's literally the hottest taste I've ever had. So sweet..." He raves which makes me cry even more. I don't want him to enjoy hurting me. Fucking bastard. I want him to be disgusted with his actions, to hate himself for doing this to me. He is a monster!

He leans in again making me flinch and squirm away from him, but he only wraps his arms around my body and pulls me closer to continue to suck the life out of me. I grip his shoulders tightly to find a balance to the pain that I'm feeling, my nails rammed deep into his flesh.

"P-please... no more..." The more he sucks the more I feel my vision to blur, rethinking every single decision I've ever made.

Freedom... I was so close. I was able to reach it, to be free again, to escape, but I threw it away. I failed myself and now I'm in the hands of a devil. The last thing that comes into my mind before slowly losing consciousness is the hate I feel towards George and the love I feel towards my parents.

Just when I thought it's over...

~
OOPS!!! I HOPE THIS WASN'T TOO TRIGGERING BUT I SIMPLY DON'T SEE BLOOD SUCKING AS SOMETHING PRETTY SO I DIDNT WANT TO GIVE SKY POSITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT IT! I HOPE EVERYBODY IS OK AND THAT IT WASN'T TOO EXTREME!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 155 21
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...
Silver / | By Black cat

Mystery / Thriller

224 72 36
They're both trying to find their way through life, and both trying to let go of their pasts and become their own people. But, of course, they face c...
10.9K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...
ESCAPE By Alex Pilalis

Mystery / Thriller

3.2K 380 11
* An intense psychological thriller * All Andi Masterson wanted was to have a fun day out with her friends to celebrate her 19th Birthday. The Escap...