The Renegade (High School DxD...

Autorstwa CoopTheWeeb

Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed... Więcej

Bio
Prologue
Rebirthing
Awakening
Indestructible
This Means War
Trouble
Unholy Confessions
I'll Save You
What I've Done
Hellraiser
The Response
Show Me a Leader
Come & Go
Make A Move
All or Nothing
Hungover
Same Old War
Breaking Now
Everything
Heaven So Heartless
Summer
Outlaws and Outsiders
Leave It All Behind
Strength In Numbers
Judas
Roller Coaster
Highway to Hell
Everything I've Got
Save Your Breath
Dragon Sin
The Captain
Iron Man
For The Glory
Destiny
Points of Authority
Good Girls Bad Guys
Throne
The Vengeful One
Going Under
Come Around
We'll Sleep When We're Dead
Careless
Mama Said Knock You Out
Popular Monster
Another Life
Beyond Human
Surfacing
The Pain a Part of Me
The Guillotine
State of Mind
Nowhere Generation
The Chosen
Empire
Waking The Demon
To The Top
Where You Lie
No Masters
Keepers of Fellow Man
Die For You
Wait and Bleed
Runaway
Snuff
The Signal Fire
War is Necessary
Hollow Bodies
Blood From A Stone
We Are
Light Up The Sky
Two Weeks
You Never Know
Heart of Stone
Palace in the Sky (Finale)

Blood Brothers

14.7K 238 112
Autorstwa CoopTheWeeb

Y/N! We need to talk!

Right now Ddraig? Aren't I asleep?

Yes, you are, but this is important.

Okay, what do you want?

I have something that you need to know. See, there is a counterpart to us.

Counterpart, what do you mean?

I am what is known as one of the Heavenly Dragons. I have a rival, his name is Albion, or you will come to know him as the White Dragon Emperor. It is destiny that one day we will have to fight him to the death.

Okay, but why are you telling me this now? Is it going to happen soon?

Not yet, but you need to know. I can't have you getting lax now that life is starting to calm down. You still need to train and grow stronger so that one day you will face your rival as an equal. Right now I'm willing to bet he's already unlocked his Balance Breaker. You're on the way there, but if you two were to fight now, you would die.

Alright, hold on. What the fuck is a Balance Breaker, and how do I get it? Another thing, how am I supposed to train harder than I am right now? I've been pushing myself super hard and I don't know what else to do.

I have a suggestion. You see, if a wielder of one of the dragon Sacred Gears is powerful enough, then he can train in his dreamscape with his gear. You can get stronger while sleeping. It's not easy, but you're on the way there. Once you unlock your Balance Breaker you can use it as often as you choose.

Okay, but that still doesn't explain how to get my Balance Breaker.

A Balance Breaker is the evolution of a Sacred Gear. It relies heavily on the alignment of emotions of the Sacred Gear and its wielder. Once your body is strong enough, and you undergo the correct circumstances, you're Balance Breaker will awaken. I wish I could say more, but it seems like I'm out of time. We'll discuss this another time.

Wait, Ddraig! Don't leave yet.

"Y/N!" I hear as I'm being shaken awake. I turn to see Akeno with a concerned look on her face. "Are you okay?" I stir awake a little more.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seemed like you were having a bad dream. You were tossing and turning a lot and I woke up. You were yelling about something, but I'm not sure what it was." I look at her and pull her close. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." I look and see it's still dark outside. The clock says 1:15 AM. "We can talk about it in the morning." She kisses me on the neck.

"Okay, just tell me you're okay though. I don't know what that was about but you were shaking and scared from the looks of it." I lay back down and hold onto her.

"We can figure it out later. I promise I'm okay."

Short Timeskip

I wake up and see Akeno still curled up next to me, holding on tight like she would die if she let go. I look at the clock and see it says 7 AM. Instead of leaving like I did yesterday, I kiss her forehead and she starts to stir awake. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles when she sees me.

"Hey you," she says sleepily, "Sleep okay after what happened?"

"Yes I did," I responded. She sits up and starts stretching, at the same time letting out a moan.

"That's good. How about some breakfast sweetie? I'll cook if you have stuff here." I get up and stretch myself.

"That sounds fantastic."

"First though, what was going on last night?" I explain what Ddraig told me about the White Dragon and having to train and all that. "Well, that seems pretty heavy. I'll do whatever I can to help you Y/N."

"Thanks, Akeno, I appreciate it." We go to the kitchen and she looks through to find some food to make. She ends up settling on making some omelets, and they look delicious. I come over to her and she looks at me.

"You want to try it?" I nod like a little kid waiting to dig in. "Okay, open your mouth and close your eyes." I do as she instructs and she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Well, that was very tasty." She giggles and gives me a bite of an omelet. "Holy fuck those are good." She gets two plates and we dig in. When I finish eating I hear my phone ring. I look to see it's Kiba.

"What's going on prince?"

"Nothing much, you said we were going to hang out today and I wanted to make sure we were still on for that. If you don't want to after what happened yesterday I completely understand." I look towards Akeno and she smiles at me. 

"Well, I'm not going to get in the way of your plans. Go have fun with Kiba and I'll see you later."

"Is Akeno there?" Kiba asks, "I didn't know that's what you were up to last night."

"Yeah, something like that. I'm down if you are. Shoot me your address and I'll swing by in an hour."

"Sounds good bro, see you then." Kiba hangs up the phone and Akeno comes and rubs her body against mine.

"Before you leave you probably need to take a shower. I'm sure the smell of sex isn't something you want to be spreading with him."

"Maybe I should, but you're more than welcome to join me. There's plenty of room." She jumps into my arms and puts her arms around my neck.

"You naughty boy, how did you know that's what I wanted?" The two of us head to take a shower, and after a quick round two I drop her off at her shrine before going to meet Kiba. Once I arrive I see Kiba outside and he waves once he sees me. 

"Hey Y/N. You okay after last night?"

"I haven't been thinking about it. Akeno came home with me and I didn't pay it much mind. She said I was having a nightmare last night but I should be fine." I neglect to tell him about what Ddraig told me because I figure I need to let Rias know before anyone else.

"Alright man, as long as you're doing okay. I don't want you to force anything if you don't want to." I smile at him. Kiba has been super understanding since I became a devil and it's great. It's good to have someone I can count on, kind of like a brother. We head off into town and see some people from school. Of course, the girls are losing their minds seeing us but I'm not paying it any mind. We decided we were going to go check out a movie that had come out and we figured now was a good time. This was planned before everything that happened recently but it's fine, it gives me a chance to get past it. Once we arrive we get our tickets and start heading in, but before we do we hear an argument between a man and a woman. From the looks of it, he seems like he's about to get violent.

"I'm going to go over there. He's about to lose it and I don't know what's going to happen."

"Are you sure Y/N? It really isn't our place." As Kiba finishes his sentence I hear a smack, and see that the man had hit the woman. I immediately rush over there and stand in front of her.

"Kiba! Get her away from him, I'll take care of this prick." The man in front of me looks very built, and it's clear he takes care of himself. He's also sporting tattoos all across his body.

"This isn't your business kid, so scram," he yells at me.

"Afraid I can't do that. You're the one who threw hands at her and I'll be damned if I stand by and watch it." I get ready to fight and I can tell he's feeling the same way. He comes at me and I sidestep quickly, using the chance to kick him in the back of the shin. He keeps himself up and turns back towards me, his face feeling with anger.

"You punk, I'm gonna break your fucking teeth!" I avert my gaze and give him a cold stare. He throws a hook at me but I turn my shoulder towards it to block it. He throws his other hand quick and I'm not able to turn in time and he hits me square in the gut. Before I can get back to hit him I see someone kick him in the same shin I did, and I watch him fall. I see Kiba standing over him. I smirk at him as I stand back up.

"You know, I had it taken care of." He shakes his head.

"Of course you did Y/N, of course you did." The man stands up and looks at us.

"Weren't man enough to take me yourself, had to call some backup?" Before we could continue the encounter we saw the woman from before with a police officer and the man was escorted out of the theater. Before we could walk away the woman came up to us.

"Thank you for doing that," she said through tears, "he's been an abusive asshole for a long time now and I was never able to leave him."

"Just doing the right thing is all, now you don't have to worry about him again." Kiba joins the two of us.

"Absolutely, we have close friends that we wouldn't stand to see that happen to, so there's no reason to leave it be. She smiles at us before walking away.

"Well, that was my good deed for the day," I say as I turn towards Kiba. We chuckle a little bit and head into the theater.

Short Timeskip

"Man, that was a good movie. I'm not sure about the whole ripping the guy's throat out but he was a badass. Maybe once we're out of school we should open a place like that."

"We could, you can take care of all the troublemakers and I'll be the one counting money in the office. And to be fair, you did rip the head off of one fallen angel and snapped the neck of another." 

"My life was on the line just like his, you can't blame me for what I did." 

(A/N: If you can name the movie then I'll have the utmost respect for you. If you've seen it you probably know what it is.)

We walk outside and look across the town. My eyes turn towards the school.

"You know," I say, "since I've joined up we haven't gotten to spar together. We should try it right now." Kiba's face fills with confidence.

"Do you think you can take me Y/N? I mean, you're strong, but you're nowhere quick enough."

"Only one way to find out pretty boy." We take the motorcycle to the school and go to the woods behind the club. We enter an open clearing with trees surrounding it, almost like it was made to be an arena.

We go to opposite sides of the clearing and get ready to fight. I summon my gauntlet and Kiba summons his sword. I'm not sure if I'll be doing much boosting this time around considering that Kiba will be able to catch me in ten seconds.

"You ready Y/N?"

"You're damn right I am."

We charge towards each other quickly. Kiba stabs his sword towards my chest but I jump over it. He swings it up and I quickly deflect it. As I land back on the ground he comes towards me ready to strike it down towards me. I roll out of the way and jump to my feet quickly.

"You're faster than I thought Y/N. Guess I'll have to try harder."

I smirk and prepare for him to come towards me. He slashes towards me but I crouch and throw a punch towards his leg, which he dodges.

I know this is a friendly spar, but I'd rather not lose this one Y/N.

"And you think I do?" Kiba charges again but I read his movement and deflect his sword with my gauntlet, quickly throwing a punch with my other hand, not making the best of contact but sending him away from me. We smirk towards each other. I charge towards him quickly to not allow him to recover, and I pull back to throw a hook. He counters with his sword but I use the momentum to swing over it and kick him in the head. He drops to the ground and quickly jumps away to regain his composure.

"Nice move, you think of that on your own?"

I laugh at his comment and I jump towards him, pushing my left hand off the ground to propel myself upward. He jumps towards me and slashes my chest, not very deep but still making a cut. I dash toward him and give him a strong punch to the jaw, sending him sliding towards a tree. He gets up and tries to brush the dirt off of him, but I jump at him quickly and he pushes me away. Before I can get back up we hear a voice.

"What are you two doing?" We turn to see Rias looking at us very angrily with Asia next to her. Kiba and I look at each other and I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips.

"Just a friendly spar President. If you much know it was Y/N's idea."

"Way to throw me under the bus dick." Asia comes towards us and heals us, completely cleaning and cuts and bruises that we accrued from our match. "So Kiba, I'd say that was a draw. But if it kept going on you were fucked."

"In your dreams Y/N." We shake hands and turn back to Rias. She brings us both into a hug.

"If you two wanted to train so bad there are better places than behind the school. Besides, we were both wondering what the noise was in the woods." Asia looks up at me.

"I'm just happy you two aren't too hurt." I hug Asia and she starts smiling.

"You're too sweet Asia. We're just getting stronger so we can protect everyone, especially you. We're the men of the House of Gremory, and we're going to be the two strongest, whether you like it or not Rias. Isn't that right Kiba?" He just laughs and nods at me.

"Well you two should come back to the club with us, I'm sure you boys are worn out." We all go back to the club and I see clothes hung on a line. I notice they're girls' clothes and I only assume they're Asia's. I walk past them and go sit on the couch, where I notice a girl's uniform. "Yes Y/N, Asia is joining the school," Rias says noticing my confusion, "and the best part is she will be in your class."

"That's amazing! I'm sure she'll get along with everyone great." We all start to relax and once the day starts to close Kiba and I leave, but before I drop him off he stops me.

"I had fun today Y/N. I'm sure you're busy with the girls a lot but if you ever have the chance we should do this again. Maybe next time we could bring Koneko with us. I'm sure she would love to." I put my fist out and he bumps it with his.

"Absolutely. I'll see you at school tomorrow pretty boy." He laughs and we go our separate ways. Once I arrive at home I see multiple boxes outside, and Rias and Asia standing outside as well.

"What is all this?"

"That's my stuff," Asia replies quietly, "I guess I had more than I thought."

"Okay, but why is it here?"

"It's really simple Y/N, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out. From this point on Asia will be staying at your house."

"Do I not get a say in this? If this is for my spar with Kiba there are other ways we can take care of that." Rias shakes her head at me.

"No, it's not for that. I asked Asia where she wanted to live and the first place she said was Y/N's house. Akeno said you had two extra rooms anyway so I figured it wasn't a big deal."

"Well I guess if it's been decided I can't do much to say no." Asia's eyes light up. "I don't mind letting you stay here Asia, but I just wish we could have talked about it beforehand."

"Don't be such a whiner Y/N. You said it yourself that you would protect her like she was your sister. This just makes it easier for you. I would recommend not using the death trap though." I can't help but glare at Rias.

"If you're telling me to get rid of it forget it. It's the only thing I have left of my dad and that's why I have it." Both of their faces drop after I say this. I hadn't told Rias about the bike and Asia didn't even know about my parents.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't know it meant that much to you." Rias comes closer and pulls me into a hug. "Please just take care of Asia though."

"You got it Rias. Now we probably should get this stuff moved in."

Short Timeskip

Once everything is moved in the sun is about down. Rias teleports out leaving Asia and me sitting in the living room.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I can't wait to meet everyone. I just hope everyone is nice." I look over at her.

"Depends on who you talk to. You'll probably hear some things said about me but it's not a big deal. I'm sure everything will be fine, and if anyone causes any issues just let me know and I'll take care of it."

"Y/N," Asia asks sheepishly, "Rias said you were going to protect me like a sister, is that true?"

"Of course I am. At the end of the day, you're not a fighter like the rest of us. I don't know if she told you what happened after what Raynare did to you, but I lost it. She's taken so much from me and I couldn't stand it. Fortunately, she can't come back and do it again, and if anyone else thinks they can fuck with us, well they have another thing coming."

"That's really brave of you Y/N. I feel safe knowing all of this now." I give her a quick hug.

"That's enough of that for now. We should probably start getting ready for bed. I usually end up late to school but I'm sure you don't want to be." We both laugh and head off for the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. I figured it would be fun to have some development with Kiba, and I got to write a quick spar so it was fun. I also got to get a tiny bit of plot established. Next part we'll be diving into the next arc more and getting into the fun of everything. If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know. Until next time, have a good one.

-Coop

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

574K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
115K 2.5K 63
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
24.4K 433 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
154K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...