Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
Mission 10: Training session and interruption
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War

Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

11.9K 209 305
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

It's been ten days since Y/n and Rias were trapped on the Null Dimension and Sirzechs was able absorb 80% of Great Red's power.

Sona and the others are still worried about Y/n but Smith, Dante and Vergil told them that he'll be back and clean up this mess. The satellite that used to trap Sirzechs is about to give up because he's been attacking it to set himself free.

Dante: "Man, Y/n sure is taking his time."

Smith: "Yasaka and the others is still trying to reverse open the Talisman. Yasaka said that writings there is ancient that's why it's still in the middle of process."

Rossweisse: "I've read many books about ancient spells. But I've never seen those before."

Kuroka: "It's because the writings are Ancient Yokais."

They look by the door and saw Kuroka walk in with Kinzie.

Kinzie: "I got the report on the barrier at Kyoto."

Smith: "How is it?"

Kinzie: "It's going bad. If he keeps attacking the barrier, it's only a matter of time until he gets out."

Vergil: "How long do we got?"

Kinzie: "A day and a half."

Dante: "Looks like we're gonna have to handle him again bro."

Smith: "You won't last against him if you keep fighting. You two can't even use your Devil Trigger because your souls are link to Y/n. And since he's not here, you can't go full power."

Dante: "You don't have to rub it on our face."

Vergil: "All we can do is to stall him until Y/n arrives."

Kuroka: "And if he doesn't?"

Dante: "Then I guess I'll have to order the best Pizza in the world."

Vergil: "We should give you all enough time to bring Y/n back here."

Rossweisse: "Please don't die on me Vergil. I need you. Our child's going to needs you."

She holds her stomach making everyone shock especially Vergil.

Vergil(Shock): "Y-You mean, y-your....."

Rossweisse: "Yes. I' pregnant."

Dante: "Holy shit. Deadweight 2.0, congrats bro."

Vergil hug Rossweisse and while Dante wrap his arm around Smith.

Dante: "Maybe we could.... You know.~"

Smith: "We'll do what you want after this mess is done. Don't wanna carry a kid while stress. It's not good for us."

Time Skip brought to you by

Yasaka: "We got it!"

Beelzebub: "Let's move quickly! There's no time to waste!"

Yasaka: "Kunou. Tell the Yokai council to come here immediately! We need they're help to bring Y/n back!"

Kunou: "Yes, Mother!"

She created a magic circle and teleport back to their castle. Smith and the others arrive to the laboratory.

Beelzebub: "We manage to reverse the portal and bring Y/n and Rias back here."

Yasaka: "But we're gonna need a lot of Yokai energy to make it so. I can't do it on my own because they already used my power to open it. But don't worry, I already asked my daughter to bring everyone here to help."

Smith: "Great! Now we'll be able to-"

She didn't finished when they felt an earthquake.

Dante: "The hell's going on out there!?"

Smith went to the security camera at Sirzechs and saw that he broke the barrier.

Smith: "Shit. He broke the barrier!"

Dante: "Well that's problem."

Vergil: "Make haste Dante. We must hold him until they open the portal."

Dante: "Can't we wait to till the Pizza get here?"

Vergil: "No. There's no time to wait."

He grab Yamato and created a portal to Kyoto.

Rossweisse: "Please come back home Vergil."

Vergil: "I'll do my best. For you and our child."

Dante: "So cheesy. But whatever, let's go."

He was about to walk to the portal but Smith grab his coat and smash her lips into his and wrap her hands around his neck. After they share a passionate kiss, a string of saliva is still connecting to their mouth.

Smith: "You better come back alive. Or else I'm gonna have to revive you and kill you again."

Dante: "Heh. Then you better bring the kid back in time."

With that, the two Sparda sons walk in the portal to face Sirzechs while the others work on bringing Y/n back.

With Sona and the others they were helping Azazel on making the traps around Kyoto to immobilized Sirzechs if he defeated Dante and Vergil.

Azazel: "This is be good for now. It won't hold him much long, but it will give us more time to make more."

Sona: "How do you know that this will work?"

Azazel: "I don't. It's just a hunch."

Saji: "Oh man. I hope they get Y/n back. I don't wanna die without buying a PS5 yet."

Sona: "If anyone's going to die, then it's going to be Sirzechs. And I know that Y/n will come back in time."

Sera: "She's right. It's only a matter of time until he and Rias comes back."

Ophis: "Don't get your hopes up yet. Remember what I said few nights ago? Don't expect Y/n to beat Sirzechs when he came back."

Sona: "Why are you still here?"

Ophis: "I'm kinda enjoying the show."

Akeno: "Aren't you going to help us deal with Sirzechs?"

Ophis: "Nope. This is your war. Not mine. I'm just a spectator in this War."

Sona: "That's enough now."

Azazel: "Let's go set up some more traps 2KM from here."

Sona: "You guys go. Me and Sera are going to back to Ms. Smith and see any progress."

SC/ORC: "Yes President!"

Cao Cao: "Those are some impressive traps you got there."

They look behind and saw the Hero Faction.

Azazel: "I thought you and your team is still fighting some Stray?"

Cao Cao: "We did. But someone butted in and finish the job."

He pointed at Vali and his team behind them.

Azazel: "Great to see you here, Vali."

Vali: "I'm only here to help you deal with Sirzechs. We don't tolerate traitors in the Khaos Brigade."

Xenovia: "Say's the traitor during the Peace Meeting."

Vali: "I was never at the Fallen Angels Side anyway. Azazel just hired me as his bodyguard when he came to Kouh. And the contract just happened to expire exactly during the Meeting."

Azazel: "I thought I read it 12pm. But it was 12am."

Vali: "So what's your plan?"

Azazel: "Making more traps for Sirzechs if he defeated Dante and Vergil."

Vali: "I don't sense that weak pervert here. Did you all kill him?"

Azazel: "No. He's locked up at one of the special cells in the Apollyon Zaibatsu. We'll deal with him after this is all over."

Vali: "If the two Sons of Sparda is battling Sirzechs now. Then I wanna see it. But if they were defeated, then I guess I'll have to deal Sirzechs myself."

Azazel: "Very well. You can buy us some more time. Let's go everyone."

Vali and his team fly to Kyoto Castle to help the Sparda sons. Meanwhile the Hero Faction went to follow.

Vali: "What are you doing?"

Cao Cao: "Sirzechs will deal with us for using me and my group a his Pawns. We never should have agree dealing with him."

Vali: "Then your gonna have to get in line."

The two groups arrive at the ruined Kyoto Castle and they saw the Sparda Son having a hard time fighting Sirzehcs. They look up to Sirzechs and saw him smirking while a dark red aura is covering him.

Sirzechs: "Is this what the Sons of Sparda can do? I'm disappointed. The stories I've heard of you at the war is completely different from now."

Vergil: "Your only using a power that's never truly yours or earned. Your nothing but a scum!"

Dante: "Sorry to disappoint you shithead. It's not fun playing if your cheating."

Vali, Cao Cao and the others jump down beside the Sparda sons.

Dante: "The hell are you all doing here?"

Vali: "If you can't deal with him, then leave it us."

Vergil: "Who told you that I can't deal him? Your gonna have to eat a lot of Vital Stars if you can defeat me with two hands tied behind my back."

While they're arguing, Cao Cao and his group charge at Sirzechs with they're Balance Breaker.

Sirzechs: "Ah, the Hero Faction."

Heracles launch his RPG hand at him but Sirzechs simply swat it away with his hand. Then Jeanne's dragon appeared behind him and tried to bite him but he created a spear on his hand, stopping the Dragon's bite.

Leonardo created many monsters with Holy weapon and they start to shoot at Sirzechs but he created a magic circle in front of him, blocking the attack.

Sirzechs: "Your gonna have to do better than that."

Cao Cao went behind Sirzechs while the others distract him. He extended his spear, and it's going to pierce his heart but he quickly teleport out of the way.

He appeared behind Cao Cao and grab him by the neck and start to drag him on the ground.

Siegfried: "Cao Cao!"

He use his Balance Breaker to grab all of his Demonic and Holy Swords and charge at Sirzechs. He throw Cao Cao to where Vali and the others and they just sidestep to avoid him. Sirzechs created two red spectral swords to block and counter Siegfried's attack.

Sirzechs: "Did you get slower?"

He's now the one who's attacking and Siegfried is having a hard time blocking his attack because he's become faster and faster. Sirzechs was able to cut one of Siegfried's metal arm and destroy his sword.

He then cuts off all his metal arm and destroyed his Holy and Demonic Swords. He then stab him in the stomach, making shocking his team.

Sirzechs: "No matter what you do, Humans cannot Defeat the Supernatural. Your kinds are nothing but Pawns. Only meant to be used and nothing more."

He was about to pull out the sword but Siegfried grab his wrist, stopping him.

Siegfried(Weak): "H-Humans may only live shorter than you. B-But we learn our mistakes from our past generations so we can never do it again, u-unlike. C-Can live t-thousands of years, b-but never learn."

Sirzechs grab Siegfried by the hair and lift him up the ground.

Sirzechs: "I don't need you to lecture me. All I need is power to overcome everything. Remember what you said Vergil? 'Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anyone'."

He forcefully pull out the sword from Siegfried before kicking him away from him. Arthur was able to caught him and the rest of Vali and his team charge at Sirzechs. Cao Cao and the other Hero Faction run towards Siegfried as Arthur gently lie him down on the ground.

Arthur: "I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do."

Siegfried(Weak): "J-Just finish t-that son of a bitch. T-Then y-you'll do u-us a b-big favor...."

Arthur nodded and went to help his own team fight against Sirzechs. Cao Cao and the others went down beside Siegfried for his last moments.

Cao Cao: "Siegfried......"

Siegfried(Weak): "H-Hey, C-Cao Cao.... S-Sorry I-I'm g-gonna have to l-leave the group."

Cao Cao: "No Siegfried. We're not just a group. We're all family here. And your always be part of the Hero Faction family."

Jeanne, Heracles, Georg, Leonardo and Cao Cao couldn't hold back their tears.

Seigfried(Weak): "D-Don't cry guys..... We all know that this will come one day..... Just go and kill that bitch so I'll kick his ass when I see him in the other side."

Cao Cao: "We know you will."

Seigfried weakly raised his hand and Cao Cao and the others grab his hand.

Seigfried(Weak): "I-I'm g-glad t-that I m-met you all..... T-Thank you......"

He slowly closed his eyes and hand starts to limp and died with a smile on his face. While Cao Cao and his team mourn for their lose, Vali and his Team along with Dante and Vergil went to fight Sirzechs.

Vali transform into his Juggernaut Drive and tried to use his Divine Dividing on Sirzechs but it's not working. Le Fay summons Gogmagor and tried to crush Sirzechs but he summons a giant spectral Dragon claw to block the Golem's punch.

Arthur, Bikou, Dante and Vergil tried to hit him with their weapons while Vali and the Gogmagor Golem is dealing with his Spectral Dragon Claw.

Vergil equip Beowulf while Dante equip Balrog and the two of them charge at Sirzechs while Arthur and Bikou are following behind them. The two of them tried to punch Sirzechs but he easily block them with his hands.

Sirzechs: "That all you got?"

Arthur and Bikou jump over to Dante and Vergil and they went bash or cut Sirzechs on the head but he quickly throw Dante and Vergil upwards and hitting Arthur and Bikou.

Dante used Trickster to teleport Sirzechs while Vergil used Dark Slayer to teleport in front of Sirzechs with Yamato on his hands. He went for a Rapid Slash but Sirzechs dodge all of them and Dante summoned a Doppelganger and the two of them grab hold Sirzechs arms.

Vergil went for a Judgement Cut but Sirzechs's eyes glow red, blocking his attack. His aura around him arm turned into spike, stabbing Dante and his Doppelganger but they're still holding him.

He used his Spectral Dragon Claw, shoving Vali and Gogmagor away. He then use his claws and grab Dante and his Doppelganger and slam both of them down on the ground.

Vergil summons many spectral swords above Sirzechs and rain it down on him. He used the opportunity and dash towards Sirzechs and stab him with his Yamato, surprising Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "You bastard!"

He grab Vergil by the neck and used his Spectral Claw and punch him on the face, launching him to the destroyed castle.

Sirzechs: "Who do you think you are to me?!"

He summons many magic circle above him and it's pointed directly where Vergil is. Then the circle starts to fire it's magic at Vergil, creating a large amount of smoke screen.

Sirzechs: "You are nothing to me! All of you are nothing to me! I am the most superior being in the whole world!"

Cao Cao: "Your the lowest being in the world."

He turn around and saw Cao Cao's spear pierced at his stomach. Heracles jump behind him and pointed his RPG arm at him, firing it at point blank. Leonardo summons his monsters again and they all starts shooting Holy magic at Sirzechs. Jeanne summons her Dragon transform it into many swords, raining it down on Sirzechs.

When the smoke get cleared, they saw Sirzechs wound healing him but his clothes is ruined. He then slowly floats up and has a pissed off face with his eyes flaring red.

Sirzechs: "Now you just pissed me off!"

He summons many magic circle pointing at different directions, firing it at everyone.

Sirzechs: "DIE!"

Jeanne used her Dragon to shield her and her team while Le Fay used Gogmagor to shield her and the others.

When the attack stop, the whole place is a battle zone than before. Dante is leaning down on the rubble and his coat his a mess while Vergil laying on the ground with his coat destroyed. The Gogmagor and Dragon that protected the others were destroyed and the attack hit everyone.

Sirzechs: "Can't you all see? You are all nothing to me! I am the most powerful being and there's no one can stop me! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"

???: "Wanna bet?"

He turn around and saw a flaming kick going to his face.

The kicked blasted him to Kyoto's silver castle. He fly out of the rubble with his broken nose bleeding. He healed his bleeding nose and look at his attacker.

Sirzechs: "Impossible! No one has ever gone out of there!"

He was shock and pissed to see that Y/n.

Y/n: "You over underestimate everyone. And that's what you lack."

Sirzechs: "I lack nothing! I have absolute power to obliterate you!"

*FLASHBACK*

While Dante, Vergil and the others are stalling Sirzechs, Yasaka, Beelzebub were able to open the portal to the Null Dimension.

Akeno: "How do we get Y/n and Rias?"

Beelzebub: "We can't go in because the portal only works on one way. Theyr're gonna have to fine portal to themselves."

Kiba: "Isn't that going to be hard on them?"

Yasaka: "There's still a way for them to find it quickly."

Sona: "What is it?!"

Yasaka: "Who among you girls mated with him?"

That made Sona, Sera, Asia, Koneko, and the rest blushed.

Sona(Blush): "W-Why would you asked that question out of nowhere?!"

Yasaka: "Because if some of you mated with him, you need to release your energy for him to find the portal."

Tsubaki: "Then why don't we all do it? Y/n-sama already know our power signature."

Yasaka: "It's not that simple dear. Even if you all release your energy, the portal won't let it pass. It must be similar to the one who's trap inside."

Sona, Sera, Asia, Akeno, Koneko and Xenovia walk up front.

Yasaka: "It must be the who first mated with him."

Sera and the others walk back and Sona walk in front of the portal.

Sona: "Y/n... Please come home."

She starts to release her energy to the portal and purple aura is covering her.

Tsubaki: "President! Your releasing too much!"

Sona: "I don't care! Even if it means bringing Y/n back here, then I'll use my life energy if I have too!"

Sera: "Sona......"

She walk towards Sona, grab her hand and shared her power to her. Then Akeno and the others did the same.

Kunou: "Mother, is this going to work?"

Yasaka: "Yes. If we failed, then it's the end of us all."

Koneko starts to get weak fall on the ground.

Kuroka: "Shirone!"

She went towards her and picked her up.

Yasaka: "She's fine. She's just exhausted because she used up all of her power."

Then the next one to fall is Xenovia and Irina went to help her. Then Asia and Akeno fell down and the others help them and put them on the couch to rest. The only remaining is Sona and Sera.

Sera: "S-Sona...... I-I'm at my limit......"

Sona: "Don't worry Sera. I'll take it from here."

Sera: "G-Get our husband b-back here."

Sona: "Understood."

With that, Sera fall and Tsubaki carried her to the couch to rest.

Saji: "Why is it taking so long?"

Yasaka: "It's not easy to contact the Null Dimension. Time doesn't exist there. So we won't know when Y/n will answer the call."

Time Skip brought to you by

Sona is starting to feel weak and everyone noticed it.

Tsubaki: "President! Your energy is fading!"

Sona: "N-No! I-I must keep doing t-this until Y-Y/n is back!"

Then the portal is starting to shriek.

Kibaw: "The portal is closing!"

Beelzebub(Shock): "What?!"

Yasaka: "The council used up all their Ki! They can't hold it anymore!"

Sona: "N-Not yet! Y/n isn't here yet!"

The Portal then closed instantly, making everyone wide eyes.

Sona(Weak): "N-No..... Y-Y/n....."

She starts to lose her conscious and about to fall on her back but someone was able to catch her.

???: "Sorry if it took so long to get here."

Everyone was shock to see Y/n and Rias behind Sona and Y/n is holding her with one arm.

Everyone: "Y/N!/Y/n-sama!"

Sona(Weak): "Y-Y/n..... Y-Your back....."

Y/n: "I am. And I'm going to clean up this mess.

Sona(Weak): "I-I'm so happy that your back."

Y/n: "I'll take it from here, Sona."

She carried Sona bridal style and gently lay her down on the sofa.

Y/n: "Smith. What's the situation?"

Smith: "Not good. Dante and Vergil and the others are still stalling Sirzechs. They won't last long if it keeps up."

Y/n: "Understood."

Kinzie: "Bad news! Sirzechs monsters are heading here!"

Y/n: "His monsters?"

Smith: "While we trapped him at Kyoto Castle, he was able to summon monsters out of the barrier. He used those monster to terrorized the entire Kyoto. Azazel and Michael's Faction tried to fight it but they had more casualties than those monsters."

Y/n: "Kinzie, how long will those monsters gets here?"

Kinzie: "About three minutes."

Y/n: "I'll take it from here. Rias."

Rias: "Yes, Master?"

Y/n: "Call Maria and Grayfia. Tell them to bring the box on the closet of my office."

Rias: "Right away."

She created a magic circle on her hand and called her sister-in-law. After a few seconds, Maria and Grayfia appeared on the room with a box on their hand.

Maria: "Here's your request Master. And welcome back."

Y/n: "Thank you Maria."

They put down the box and Y/n walk up to it.

Kiba: "What is it?"

Saji: "Is it a secret weapon?!"

Y/n: "Something like that."

He brought out the item from the box and everyone saw it was a big pistol.

Kiba: "A gun?"

Y/n: "It's still a prototype. And this might be the perfect time to test it."

He walk out of the mansion and saw the monsters flying towards them.

Saji: "There's so many of them!"

Y/n: "All I need is one shot."

He pointed his gun at the monsters direction. Then his transformed and it starts to charge up.

Saji(Shock): "HOLY SHIT!"

Y/n pulled the trigger, firing a huge sky beam, disintegrating all of the monsters in one attack. Everyone was shock that a single attack wiped out the enemies.

Then the gun starts to glow red before it exploded on Y/n's hand.

Y/n: "Still gonna need modifications on the next one."

He tossed the broken gun over his shoulder.

Y/n: "I'm going to Kyoto. Grayfia, it's time."

Grayfia: "Yes, Master."

Y/n spread his wings and fly towards Kyoto at an insane speed. When he got there, he saw Sirzechs making a speech to no one.

Sirzechs: "Can't you all see? You are all nothing to me! I am the most powerful being and there's no one can stop me! MUWAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/n: "Wanna bet?"

He charge his foot with fire element and kicked Sirzechs in the face just right before he turns around.

The kicked blasted him to Kyoto's silver castle. He fly out of the rubble with his broken nose bleeding. He healed his bleeding nose and look at his attacker.

Sirzechs: "Impossible! No one has ever gone out of there!"

He was shock and pissed to see that Y/n.

Y/n: "You over underestimate everyone. And that's what you lack."

Sirzechs: "I lack nothing! I have absolute power to obliterate you!"

He created a magic circle on his hand and fired his magic at Y/n who simply swat it away. Y/n charge at Sirzechs and the two of them start a fist fight but Y/n got the upperhand.

SIrzechs went for a right hook but Y/n quickly ducked and punch him in the gut, cracking some few ribs. Sirzechs spits out blood before dashing away from Y/n to heal himself.

Y/n: "That all you got? You stole the Red's power and yet this is all you got?"

Sirzechs: "Then let me show you the power of Great Red!"

He starts to chant something and red aura is starts to cover him. Then dragon wings pop out on his back and his hands is turning claws. His skin is now turning into red scales and his teeth turns into fangs.

He then transform into a Humanoid Dragon with dark red Aura is covering him.

Sirzechs: "Now this is the true power of Great Red!"

Y/n: "Your face looks like a kid's doodle."

Sirzechs: "Taunt all you want, with this power, I will have the last laugh!"

He disappeared in Y/n's sight and appeared behind him, with his back fist going to his face. Y/n quickly blocked it with his arm but the force blasted him to the forest.

Sirzechs quickly follow him and grab his leg and throw him up. He grab a tree, fly towards Y/n and swings it on him, blasting him back to the castle. Y/n gets up, raised his hand and the Devil Sword Dante fly to his hand and fly towards Sirzechs who created spectral sword on his hand.

The two of them clash their swords with Sirzechs summons another sword from his hand. Y/n kicked Sirzechs on the stomach to gain some distance between them and Yamato fly to his hand.

Sirzechs spits fire from his mouth and Y/n spins Yamato to block the fire. He charge his demonic energy on the DSD and slice it in the air, creating a red wave of energy heading towards Sirzechs. He used his wings to block the attack and Y/n appeared above him and axe kick him down on the ground.

Sirzechs created many magic circle behind him and fires different elemental magic at Y/n. He dodge all the incoming attack while blocking some of them. Sirzechs stops his firing and fly straight to Y/n and the two of them clash their blades, creating a huge shockwave creating a crate under them, and blasting their weapons away.

Y/n coat his fist with blue aura and Sirzechs coat his with red aura and the two of them exchange powerful blows.

Sirzechs: "I must say, I'm impress that you were able to keep up. But it's only a matter of time before you get exhausted! Even if you have the power of the Red Dragon Emperor or transform into that Devil Trigger, it won't be enough to stop me!"

Y/n: "Heh, who says I'll be using those when I can use a new one?"

Sirzechs: "You don't have enough power to withstand Great Red's power! Face it! This will be the end of you all!"

Y/n: "Then go ahead, kill your son and end this world."

???: "Dad!"

Sirzechs look down and saw Millicas and Grayfia just appeared on the magic circle.

Sirzechs: "Millicas.... Grayfia...."

Millicas(Tears): "Dad! Please stop this! This isn't you! You said that you'd make the world a better place!"

Sirzechs: "I am making it a better place! It should have already been if Y/n didn't interfere!"

Millicas: "But what you did is hurting everyone! Koneko-san Mom and Dad are gone because of you did!"

Sirzechs: "They told you lies, Millicas! You shouldn't believe anyone but me! I'm your Father!"

Grayfia: "You lost the right to be his Father when you left us! To us, your already dead!"

Sirzechs: "You dare speak to me like that?! You should be thankful that I let you stay in my family and become my wife!"

Grayfia: "Becoming your wife was a mistake! But keeping my mouth shut from the truth is the worst mistake I've ever did!"

Sirzechs: "Then I'll be making sure that you'll make your mouth shut forever you whore!"

He fired a POD at her but Millicas created his own POD and it collided.

Millicas: "Ever since Y/n-san became the Devil King, he help me how to use my POD! Even though that he's busy with all his work he still helps me! Unlike you! You barely at home! And You barely spent time with me because your busy with the Devil King work!"

Y/n: "Being a Devil King is hard, but I can't just ignore someone's potential. Because they'll be the next generations."

Sirzechs: "Millicas! He brainwashed you! Just like how he brainwash your Mother and everyone else!"

Millicas: "STOP LYING ALREADY!"

Sirzechs was shock when his own son yells at him for the first time.

Millicas: "ALL OF MY FRIENDS DOESN'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE! BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT I'LL BETRAY THEM LIKE YOU BETRAY US! EVEN GRANDMA AND GRANDPA IS GETTING HATE BY EVERYONE! IF IT WASN'T FOR Y/N-SAN, THE GREMORY DOMAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED!"

Grayfia: "The Gremory Domain was in chaos because of what you did! It was on a blink of destruction! Even the guards of the palace is can't control the trouble!"

Millicas: "YOUR NOT MY FATHER ANYMORE! YOUR DEAD TO ME! AND MY FATHER FIGURE, IS Y/N-SAN!"

Sirzechs didn't take this too well that his own son disowned him. His power is slowly rising on anger towards Y/n.

Sirzechs(Pissed): "Y-You..... YOU DID THIS! YOU DESTROYED MY FAMILY!"

Y/n: "You already destroyed it before I even came here."

Sirzechs dash at Y/n with pure hate but someone shoots magic at him. He look beside Millicas and Grayfia and saw Rias and with their Parents.

Zeoticus: "Stop this Sirzechs! There's nothing you can do! You've already put the Gremory name into shame!"

Venelena: "No one will follow your demands Sirzechs! Please! Just stop this already!"

Sirzechs: "I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO FOLLOW ME! BECAUSE I WILL MAKE A BETTER WORLD, AFTER I DESTROY Y/N!"

He continue on fighting Y/n as everyone else came. Smith and Rossweisse saw Dante and Vergil down on the ground, badly injured.

Rossweisse(Worried): "Vergil!"

Smith: "Dante!"

They both run towards their love ones to check if they're still alive.

Dante(Weak): "I-Is my Pizza here?"

Smith: "You idiot! Your in a blink of death and your still thinking about Pizza?"

Dante(Weak): "O-Of course not... I was thinking of you and me eating it together...."

Smith: "...... Idiot......"

She kissed him on the lips before helping him back on his feet.

Rossweisse(Tears): "Vergil! Oh thank Lord Odin your alive! I was so worried about you!"

Vergil(Weak): "I-I won't die t-that easily... A-And you s-shouldn't be stress like that.... It's not good for our child."

Rossweisse(Tears): "Vergil...."

She kissed him and help him get up. Then the Tekken Relief Squad truck came to tend the wounded. Sera, Sona, her Peerage and the ORC just arrive and saw Y/n fighting Sirzechs in his dragon form.

Saji: "What the hell!? Who is that!?"

Ophis: "It's Sirzechs. He used Great Red's power so he can turn into that."

Sona/Sera: "Y/n....."

Kiba: "Can Y/n-sama handle Sirzechs?"

Ophis: "In his previous power, he should have. But after he came out of that portal, his numbers of winning just skyrocketed."

Xenovia: "So Y/n can win?"

Ophis: "Your just gonna have to watch and see."

Each blow of the two most powerful being at each other is causing an earthquake on the ground. Everyone can see that Sirzechs is panting hard and Y/n is panting a little.

Y/n: "Looks like I'm gonna have to show the big surprise. Rias."

Rias: "Understood!"

She summons a magic circle under her and it was a different circle than the Gremory. Her hands is now covered in dark red aura and starts to slowly wave it around. She then summons six POD around her and everyone can feel the power of each POD.

The POD float towards Y/n and it floats around him. He summons the Boosted Gear on his hand and the Divine Dividing on the other.

Y/n: "Let's do this Ddraig."

Ddraig: "RIGHT!"

Y/n/Ddraig: "I, who am about to awaken.
Am the Demonic Dragon who stolen the principles of Domination
I conquer the Infinite, and I grieve at the Nightmare
I shall become the Ultimate Demonic Dragon of Destruction
And I shall take you to the darkest depths of Tartarus!
"

He starts to glow bright red, making everyone covered their eyes. When the light died down, everyone saw Y/n in now on a different Armor with the mix of Devil Trigger.

Everyone was wide eyes and ca feel his power just increased by a thousand folds.

Ophis: "This is the end of the game."

Kiba(Shock): "His power...... It's unimaginable!"

Then they got distracted when they heard a loud thud. The look to where it's at and saw it was Rias who fell on the floor.

Akeno: "Rias!"

She runs towards Rias and placed her head on her lap.

Maria: "She's fine. She's just exhausted due to the ritual she did."

They all look up to Y/n again and saw him staring directly at Sirzechs who's shaking a little.

Y/n: "What's wrong? Didn't expect that I have an Ace on sleeves?"

Sirzechs: "Don't make me laugh! NO BEING CAN SURPASS GREAT RED'S POWER!!"

He charge at Y/n but he just simply dodge his attack without any effort at all. He grab Sirzechs tail, spins him around and throw him hard on the ground, making spit out blood. He charge at him on the ground but Sirzechs quickly move out of the way.

Y/n quickly pop out of the smoke and punch Sirzechs on the gut, breaking some of his ribs and blasting him away. Y/n teleport to where Sirzechs is heading and grab him in the head and drag him back before slamming his head on the ground.

Y/n: "So this is the power that you were talking about huh? Pathetic."

He turn him around and pulled off his tail, making him cry in pain.

Y/n: "You sound like a bitch. Oh wait, cuz you are."

Sirzechs created a POD on his hand and throw it at Y/n who lazily dodge it.

Y/n: "You miss."

Sirzechs(Smirk): "Did I?"

Y/n's eyes widen when he turn around and saw that the attack is heading to Sona.

Y/n: "SONA!!"

She closed her eyes and waited for her fate to be sealed. When she was about to hit, someone jump in front of her and block the attack.

???: "I can't let you hurt my daughter-in-law. Because I promise Y/n-kun that I'll bring a smile back to his face."

Y/n knows that familiar voice too well. When the smoke clears, they saw a woman with wavy brown hair wearing a one-piece gown with shoulder guards and boots. She's holding a blue and red sword in an X position to block the attack.

Y/n(Shock): "I-It's you....... Mom....."

Mamako: "Hello again my dear Y/n-kun."

She put her sword back to her side and help Sona get up.

Sona: "Who are you?"

Mamako: *Giggle*"My name is Mamako Oosuki. I want to thank you for taking care of my Y/n-kun. And you call me Mom if you want too."

Sirzechs took the opportunity to attack Y/n while he's not looking but Mamako quickly appeared in front of him with her swords on her hands.

Mamako: "No hurts my precious Y/n-kun while I'm still here."

She slam the flat side of her sword to his face, blasting him away.

Mamako: "Y/n-kun, why don't you take a rest? And let Mama finish this."

Y/n: "Hai....."

He deactivated his Demonic Juggernaut Drive and walk to Sona and the others. Sirzechs fly back with a sword on his hand.

Sirzechs: "THEN YOU'LL DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM YOU BITCH!"

Mamako: "No foul language in front of me!"

She just simply swing her sword to the left, destroying Sirzechs sword into pieces. She then swings her sword to the right, leaving a huge cut on Sirzechs chest. Because the sword used his a Holy sword, it burned his skin despite it's a dragon scale.

Saji: "Holy Shit!"

Mamako: "I said no foul language!"

Saji(Scared): "S-Sorry!"

Irina(Shock): "Just a simple cut weakened Sirzechs!?"

Xenovia(Shock): "What kind of Holy Sword are those!? Not even Durandal can injure Sirzechs like that!"

Sera: "Just who exactly is she Y/n?"

Y/n: "She's Mamako Oosuki. She's the one who took me in when I was just a kid."

Sona: "That's your adopted Mother?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Sera: "She's look so beautiful and powerful."

They all watch as Mamako easily kicking Sirzechs's ass and he's having a hard time to predict where she's attacking him.

Sirzechs(Pissed): "HOLD STILL YOU BITCH!"

Mamako: "I said no foul language!"

She appeared above Sirzechs with her sword in an X position. She charge her sword with her power and red and blue wave is heading towards him.

He created a big magic circle to block the attack but it keeps pushing him down. Sirzechs is struggling to hold Mamako's attack and his circle is starting to crack.

Momo: "His barrier won't hold any longer!"

Tsubasa: "She's doing it!"

Asia: "She's really beating him."

Sirzechs barrier broke into pieces and Mamako's attack is heading towards him.

Sirzechs: "THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!!!!"

The attack hit him directly in the stomach, dragging him down on the ground, causing a huge explosion. Y/n created a barrier around everyone to protect them from the explosion.

When the smoke cleared, Sirzechs is in the middle of the crater, badly wounded and his wings is shred to pieces. Mamako slowly float down down and walk towards Sirzechs who's still barely alive.

Mamako: "Stealing isn't nice. That's why I'm taking this back to it's owner."

She stab her sword on his stomach, taking Great Red's power out of him. She then opens the Dimensional Gap behind her and throw Great Red's power in. Sirzechs transform back to his original form and everyone walk down to the crater.

Kiba: "It's finally over."

Y/n: "Not yet. Rias."

Rias: "Yes, Master."

She walk toward his defeated brother.

Rias: "Tell me Sirzechs. Was all of this worth it? Betraying your kind. Causing extinction on the Nekomatas. Framing the innocents. For only to end this way?

Sirzechs(Weak): "A-All I ever wanted, is make the Underworld a better place. I-In order to do that, I-I n-need to make s-sacrifices."

Rias: "What you did didn't made the Underworld a better place. It became an enemy to everyone's eyes. Making everything better doesn't need power. It needs support from everyone. That will make the Underworld a better place for everyone."

Her words made Sirzechs eyes widen because she was right and he failed to see it. She raised her arm towards him and starts to charge up her POD.

Rias: "You should know that it has to come into this."

Sirzechs(Weak): "I-I know..... B-But I don't want you to do it alone..... M-Mother, F-Father, G-Grayfia, Millicas. Join her. I-I want to die with M-My Family's hands."

The rest of the Gremory family walk beside Rias and they call charge up their own power and pointed it at Sirzechs.

Sirzechs(Weak): "O-One more thing. Y-Y/n p-please make the Underworld g-great for everyone...."

Y/n: "Consider it done."

Sirzechs(Weak): "T-Thank you..... I-I'm ready now...."

Gremory Family: "Farewell Sirzechs."

Sirzechs closed his eyes as his Family fired their attacks at him, killing him and disintegrating his body. Venelena cried her eyes out and her husband embrace her as he cries as well. Millicas fell on his knees and starts to cry as his mother comforts him as she cry as well. Then finally, Rias cried and Sona comfort her and she lend her shoulder to her to cry on.

Saji: "So it's finally over?"

Dante: "About time. Let's go home I'm getting hungry."

Smith: "Your always hungry."

Dante: "Your right. Maybe after the Pizza, I'll have to for dessert.~"

Smith: "Then I hope your ready. Because I'll give you the sweetest dessert you've ever tasted.~"

Dante: "Now that's what I'm talking about.~ Bring it on.~"

Y/n: "Let's get back. I'll send someone to manage to clean this place up-"

Mamako: "Y/n-kun! I'm so happy to see you again! Are you hurt?! Is something broken?! Do you want me to make you a rice omelette?"

She said as she hug Y/n's head and putting it on her breast.

Y/n: "I-I'm fine Mom! Nothings broken!"

Mamako: "I miss you so much Y/n-kun! I'm so sorry that I left you alone all these years!"

Y/n: "It's okay Mom. At least your back now."

Mamako: "Oh, Y/n-kun!"

Time Skip brought to you by

It's been a week since the war ended and Sirzechs died. The Apollyon Zaibatsu restored all the ruined city back to it's original self. Cao Cao and his team left the Khaos Brigade and now they aligned with the Yokai Faction.

Vali and his team left the Khaos Brigade as well and not just wondering anywhere, looking for someone strong to fight before he's ready to fight Y/n. The Reason why Mamako left Y/n is because she was stopping Great Red and Ophis fighting or else the world would get destroyed if they continue.

Ophis demanded the disband of the Khaos Brigade because she'll let Great Red stay at the Dimensional Gap. The reason to that is because she's staying at the Apollyon Zaibatsu so Mamako can keep an eye on her.

Right now, Y/n and the others along with Michael and Azazel are on a press conference for his announcement to the world about the Supernatural.

Y/n: "You all may know me as Y/n Apollyon. CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu. But my real name is Y/n L/n. And I am also called as Y/n Lucifer. I am a one of the Devil Kings in the Underworld. I'm here to announce to the world about the existence of the Supernatural. A month ago, war happened at Kyoto, causing us to be exposed to the whole world. You may all think that we Devils will come to conquer you all. But don't worry, we're not that evil as you thought we are. The Devil Faction has already formed Peace to the other Faction. As proof, Here's the Leader of the Angel Michael."

He spread his five set of golden wings to the world.

Y/n: "And here's the Leader of the Fallen Angel Azazel."

He spread his five set of black wings to the world.

Y/n: "Though some Devil are still against to the Peace and will do anything to cause trouble. But I assure you, that you will all be safe. Because we're already working on hunting them down. At the past, we accidentally exposed ourselves to you but we use our magic to erase your memories of us. But me and the other Leaders talk about this and decide to live with all of you out of the shadows. And if you might think that if God exist, then yet. But we cannot tell you if God is a man or a woman and we cannot tell you all if you go to heaven or hell when you die. And we will not tolerate racist because we all live together now and I want everyone to be equal. That is all. Thank you."

With that, he and everyone else walk out of the stage.

Azazel: "That's some speech you said there."

Y/n: "I feel like I said crap at them. Smith usually tells the speech at them."

Michael: "You still did good than I expected. Now I wanna see how this world will play out now."

Sona: "He's right Y/n. You did great out there."

Y/n: "Heh, thanks."

Rossweisse: "Y/n!"

He look up front and saw Rossweisse and Vergil.

Y/n: "Oh hey guys. You need something?"

Rossweisse: "Vergil has something to tell you."

Vergil: "I thought you said that you'd tell him."

Rossweisse: "Come on, please."

Vergil: *Sigh*"We want you to marry us."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Rossweisse: "Yup!"

She showed everyone her engagement ring.

Y/n: "Why me?"

Rossweisse: "I plan that Lord Odin would marry us, but he said that he's busy dealing with Ragnarok and suggested you to us."

Y/n: "Why me? Why not Michael?"

He pointed to where Michael is and saw that he was gone.

Y/n: "What the? Where is he?"

Xenovia: "He said that he remember something important at heaven so he teleport out."

Y/n: "Azazel?"

He look to where Azazel is and he was gone.

Kiba: "He said that he needs to restock his wine cabinet so he went shopping."

Y/n: "They're just fucking dodging me!"

He look back to Rossweisse and Vergil and waiting for his answer.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Damn it, fine.... Just give me the schedule."

Rossweisse: "Thanks Y/n! We appreciate it so much!"

They created a magic circle under them and teleport back to the mansion. The next day, The Apollyon Zaibatsu is still continue on giving relief packs to everyone who were affected by the war. Y/n called the Hyoudou family to the Zaibatsu and they came.

Y/n: "Glad that you can came here. Mr and Mrs. Hyoudou."

Asia's Dad: "It's an honor to be here with you sir."

Asia's Mom: "Is there something you need sir?"

Y/n: "Actually, there is. Follow me."

They went to the elevator and Y/n placed his hand on the scanner and the elevator immediately went down. When the door open, they were at the underground prison.

Asia's Dad: "Sir? Why are we here?"

Y/n: "You all know that Asia's a Devil right? That she's part of my Peerage?'

Asia's Dad: "Yes sir we know. And we still see her as our daughter even if she's a Devil. There's not changing that she's our daughter."

Y/n: "I see."

They stop in front of a special Cell and the guards open the door. The Hyoudou family saw Issei chained up and badly beaten and has a strange collar on his neck.

Y/n: "Do you know who he is?"

Asia's Dad: "I remember him! He's the guys that scared Asia!"

Asia's Mom: "And he keeps telling that he's our son!"

Y/n: "What he said is true. His name is Issei Hyoudou."

That made Mr and Mrs Hyoudou shock.

Asia's Dad: "But I don't remember having a son!"

Y/n: "It's because I used my power to erase everyone's memory of Issei."

Asia's Mom: "W-Why would you do that."

Y/n: "The reason why I did that is because he align with terrorist and betrayed us."

He snaps his fingers and Mr and Mrs Hyoudou got there memory back of Issei being their son.

Y/n: "His perverted thought lead him astray. He listen to his lust instead of his brain. And this is his result."

Asia's Mom: "W-What are you going to do to him?"

Y/n: "The rules of the Underworld is death to the traitors. So in five days, he and the other traitors that caught will be publicly executed. I'll give you time to say something to your son."

He walks out of the cell to let the Hyoudou have their final time together.

Five days later, Issei and the rest of the traitors are now at the underworld for the public execution. Issei kept begging Y/n to forgive him and even asked the others to forgive him because he don't wanna die.

Y/n and others ignore his plead and just keep crying until he's the last one to get executed. After the execution, they burned their bodies into the hellfire and put their names on the list of executed traitors.

A week later, Rossweisse and Vergil's wedding is now on going and Y/n is the one who's going to marry them. He tried to pass it to Beelzebub but he said that he's busy on doing something important. Serafall volunteer to wed Rossweisse and Vergil so he had no choice but to do it on his own.

After the wedding at the Underworld, they all teleport at the Human world for the venue where all their student and other teachers of Kouh Academy came.

A year later Rossweisse gave birth to their first son and they named him Nero. Dante asked why they named him after his first son and Vergil said that it's his chance to become a Father because he didn't know that he has a son existed for more than 20 years.

And two months after that, Y/n and Sona got married first and soon Sera was next and followed by his harem. Smith and Dante got a daughter they named Mira. She has a black hair with white tips and blue eyes.

Sona is now pregnant with twins and Sera is pregnant with a girl. Koneko and Asia are too nervous to get pregnant yet but Y/n understand that and just let them decide if they're ready.

Mamako and Ophis is just watching Y/n and his wives having a picnic at their garden.

Ophis: "Why didn't you tell me that he was the special boy you were talking about?"

Mamako: "Because you never asked Ophis-chan. And besides, I'm not telling you because you might took his innocence. He's already been too much just for child. No child should experience those kinds of things."

Ophis: "So you took pity on him?"

Mamako: "I just couldn't help it. It's my mother instinct telling me to help him. I just can't imagine an eight years old would already want to jump off a bridge and end his life."

Ophis: "But you left him on his own again."

Mamako: "I don't wanna leave him on purpose! It's because you and Red are fighting! If you keep doing that, you'll destroy the world!"

Ophis: "It's that idiot Red's fault!"

Mamako: "Why don't you two just share?"

Ophis: "He can have the Dimensional Gap for all I care. This place is better, and it even has free food."

Mamako: "Is that why you want stay here?"

Ophis: "I've become addicted to your friend rice with ham."

Mamako: "I always make that to Y/n-kun when he's always sad. I just wanna see his smiling face."

Ophis: "And now you already did. And I'm sure that his smile will be there after his kids came."

Mamako: "Oh!~ I just can't wait to spoil so many grandchildren!"

Ophis: "Seriously, your such a child."

Mamako: *Giggle*"Come on now Ophis-chan. Let's go join them on the picnic."

Ophis: "I hope they got fried rice there."

With that, the two of them float down on the garden join Y/n and the others on the picnic.

Thank you so much for reading this Story guys! Sorry if it feels kinda short. And sorry if I haven't been updating lately, because I've been working on some important things first. Again, Thank you for reading and I hope to see you on the other books! <3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 120 23
This is a sequel to The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}. It had already been five years since Vergil left his world of Limbo. It has been five...
77.3K 886 20
bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help him grow into a hero, that is what he end...
42.9K 562 31
Issei Hyoudou was an ordinary human. After his was killed on date, Rias Gremory turn him into a devil. After that, the young demon was drawn into in...
90.8K 2K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him