ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴠ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰ... More

ᴀ/ɴ
😇ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ😇
🤥ʟɪᴇꜱ🤥
🍭ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ🍭
🐦ᴍʀ. ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ 72🐦
🤡ᴘꜱʏᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅɪᴀɴ🤡
🧧ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴜ🧧
👡ꜱᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇʀ👡
🍌Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ🍌
💚ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ💚
👔ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ ᴀɢʀᴇꜱᴛᴇ👔
🇨🇵ᴍᴇɢᴀ ʟᴇᴇᴄʜ🇨🇵
💜ɢᴜɪʟᴛʀɪᴘ💜
⚔ᴄʀᴏᴄᴏᴅᴜᴇʟ⚔
🦋Optigami🦋
💍ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇ💍
💦ꜱᴇɴᴛɪʙᴜʙʙʟᴇʀ💦
🤖Hack-San🤖
🍽ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ🍽
💕ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ💕
🕶ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ🕶
💧ᴅᴏᴋᴜ💧
🌠ᴡɪꜱʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🌠
💫ᴅᴀᴢᴢʟᴇʀ💫
⚠️ᴘʀᴇᴊᴜᴅɪᴄᴇ⚠️
⌚ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ⌚
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🟡
🟡ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🟡
💨ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴀɴ💨
⚽️ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛᴇᴀᴍ⚽️
🐸ʀɪꜱᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🐸
⚡ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ (ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏᴛʜ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)⚡
ᴀ/ɴ

🤫ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ🤫

1.2K 44 38
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: At A Top Of A Building.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir land on the building after finishing a battle while the Miraculous Lady Luck power is launched.

"Wow, you are on fire, Bugababe. We never beat villains so fast. Pound it!" Cat Noir sees that Lady Luck is glaring at him. "Bugababe? Something wrong?"

Lady Luck sighs in irritation and rubs her temples. "How many times do I have to TELL you to STOP calling me BUGABABE?!"

Cat Noir is shocked by her outburst. "Whoa M'lady, calm down, I just forgot, that's all!"

"It's only been two weeks! How could you have forgotten when I just told you yesterday?!" Lady Luck stomps her foot in frustration.

Cat Noir frowns. A couple days after his civilian self and Kagami had broke up, an Akumatized villain had occurred.

However, he noticed Lady Luck seemed pretty on edge and had hurriedly called up her Lucky Charm, practically speed-running on defeating the villain.

And then after that, she didn't even do the 'Pound it' move with him like they usually did!

She had been acting aloof and also rushing through the process on defeating Akumatized villains for the past couple weeks; this one was no different.

"I swear, if I hear you call me Bugababe ONE more time-!" Lady Luck held up a finger, her eyes ablaze with fire.

Cat Noir held up his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright, I get it! But do you wanna tell me what's going on?"

Lady Luck huffs. "There's nothing going on, everything is fine. I'm fine," She insisted. "It's just been a rough couple weeks," She got out her yo-yo, spinning it. "And Shadow Moth is really starting to p1ss me the fvck off with these Akumatization attacks."

With that, the bug heroine swung away.

Cat Noir stared in the direction she went with a concerned look before vaulting off in another direction.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna lies down her the bed, crying and cuddling up to a pillow.

Tikki comes out of her purse, noticing her holder's heartbroken state.

"Oh Kali..." The ladybug Kwami begins to pet the noirette's hair, trying to comfort her.

All the other Kwamis watch as their teenage Guardian sobs with sympathy.

"It's so sad!" Ziggy comments sadly before hugging Barkk.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

The girls, Aurore, Vivica, Mireille, and Maya, are gathered on the bed while Giselle stands in front of them.

"So, Kalianna's got a problem. Her heart's been broken," Giselle frowns sadly. "At first she's in love about Adrien but she's never been able to tell him about her feelings because well.. she's Kalianna and he's.. well.. Adrien. Then comes along Luka, Kalianna falls for him, hard. I'm talkin' maybe even harder than she did with Adrien. So, she and Luka start dating,"

"They were so cute together!" Mireille smiles.

"Yeah, except they broke up," Giselle reveals. "He was like super sad when they did. Juleka even showed me this picture of him," She shows her friends a picture of a crestfallen Luka on her phone.

The group sighs sadly.

"But the real problem here is that Kalianna never told us anything. If Luka hadn't told Juleka, who told me, then I, her BFF soulmate, would still be in the dark! Yesterday I was passing by the bathroom and I heard her crying." Giselle explains.

Scene: Outside The Girls' Bathroom.

Giselle walks by, but stops when she heard Kalianna crying inside. "Kali? Are you... crying?"

Sniffles could be heard from Kalianna inside the bathroom. "Please just l-leave me alone,"

Giselle frowns. "Okay..."

The rainbownette then walks away.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

"Why is she keeping all these secrets from us?" Aurore had a worried look on her face.

"If she's not even telling Gigi, then there must be a real problem," Maya figures.

"What do we do?" Vivica probs, crossing her arms.

"What Kalianna needs is a friendly intervention. Let's all call her up together and see how she's doing," Giselle decides.

"That's a good idea, but who should call her?" Vivica looks at her friends.

"I'll do it. Then we can all bunch in," Giselle smiles.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna's phone is ringing on her bed, but she doesn't pick up.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

"She's not picking up," Giselle frowns.

"Hi, it's Kalianna! Leave a message!" The voicemail says before the phone beeps.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna answers the voicemail.

"Hey Kali, it's us!" Giselle informs.

The rest girls over the phone enthusiastically say hi to Kalianna.

"We were just calling to tell you that we hope you're doing okay, I know the past weeks have been not the best for you, so if you need to talk, I'm here, we all are." Giselle says.

"We love you, big hugs and kisses!" The rest girls said.

Kalianna breathes heavily, battling with her emotions while multiple Kwamis fly over her.

"We gotta do something!" Barkk says.

"I got this!" Trixx told the others before looking at Kalianna. "Why aren't you using your technology device to speak to your friends?"

"About what? Everything's fine." Kalianna murmurs, tucking her knees to her chest.

"Kalianna," Tikki flies into the room with a vanilla cake pop. "You're not okay. Here," She offers Kalianna the cake pop. "Eat this, maybe it'll help you feel a little better,"

Kalianna quickly takes the cake pop, and the Kwamis watch in shock as she eats it whole without trying to savor it before throwing the straw somewhere, and Xuppu flies after it.

"That didn't make me feel any better," Kalianna mumbles, putting her head down.

Tikki sighs. "Kalianna, we should have a little talk."

Kalianna tears up.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

"Maybe we should go to her house," Vivica suggests.

"No, let's not go all at once. Kalianna's been a lot more irritated lately, she even snapped at Lila in class the other day!" Giselle tells her friends.

"Really? What did Lila do?" Mireille rose an eyebrow.

"Kalianna didn't want to work with Lila on an assignment and asked Ms. Mendeleiev to switch partners. Lila, of course, had to play the victim card by claiming Kali hated her, and then Kalianna turned around and told her to shut the fvck up," Giselle explains.

"HA!" Aurore laughed out. "S-She said that to her in class?!"

"I laughed too, I couldn't believe it. Ms. Mendeleiev ended up switching her with Rose though," Giselle says. "But anyway, I'll go over to her house, it's better that we don't all gang up on her, it'll probably make her feel like we're trying to force her to tell us what's going on,"

The girls nod in agreement.

"Well, since your going over," Mireille got something out of her pocket. "Could you give this to her?" She shows Giselle a pretty sunflower beaded bracelet.

All the girls made noises of awe.

"I made it myself, after watching fifty videos on how to make it," Mireille giggles sheepishly. "I tried though, since I know Kalianna's favorite flowers are sunflowers,"

"Thanks a lot Mir," Giselle smiles and takes the bracelet. "I'm sure Kalianna will love it," She puts it in her pocket.

"We should go," Aurore got up along with Mireille. "Mireille and I have to report on today's weather,"

"I gotta go too," Vivica got up, along with Maya.

"Yeah, me too, Adonis and I are having lunch together," Maya says.

"Ah, right, you've got a boyfriend," Giselle teases her close friend.

Maya rolls her eyes, blushing faintly.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Outside Beaumont Estate.

"Bye Giselle!" The girls waved at Giselle as they left.

"Bye girls!" The rainbownette waved after them, then closed the door. 'Alright, I'll get eat some leftover pizza from the fridge before I go to Kali's,' She decided internally.

She then made her way towards the kitchen.

Scene: Césaire Apartment. Alya's Room.

The girls are gathered.

"Okay gang, we need to figure out what's going on with Kalianna," Alya pounds her fist into her hand.

"No offense Al but... why?" Marinette rose an eyebrow. "We're not close to her, so I don't think it's our business, her friends are probably trying to figure out what's up with her, even Giselle,"

"Yeah, but Gigi's not trying hard enough, and neither are the other girls. Plus, I think we have to right to know what's going on with her because we knew her before these new girls came along. And lately, she's been distant and rude!" Alya ranted.

"But Juleka told us she broke up with Luka, I think that's the root of the problem and why she's being so cold," Mylène glances at Juleka.

"She just needs time, Giselle is her best friend, she'll help her get over her breakup," Rose assures.

"But Juleka told us Giselle didn't even know about the breakup until Juleka told her, I also think there's more to the story. She's been acting snarky towards all of us, especially Lila. And she didn't even do anything to her!" Alya throws her arms out.

"To be fair, Lila is dramatic and pretty annoying," Alix expressed her opinion.

"What?!" The girls looked at the pinknette in shock.

"Alix, how could you say that?" Mylène frowns.

"It's true, I've noticed how Lila always complains about how Kalianna hating her, Kalianna's jealous of her, Kalianna this, Kalianna that, and the real problem is her! Kalianna doesn't do anything, it's always Lila who whines about how she doesn't like her, not everyone is gonna like someone, even if they're nice," Alix shrugs.

"True, but, she could at least try to not be so harsh. Just the other day she made Lila cry because she didn't wanna work with her and she told her to shut up," Alya recalls.

"Well, it's not a big deal, Lila will get over it. Besides, Marinette doesn't like Lila and we don't really say anything about it," Alix points out.

"Huh? Is it that obvious?" Marinette's eyes widened.

"Of course it is, you're jealous of her because she's close with Adrien," Alya claims.

"I am not!" Marinette protests.

"Okay, when did this become about who not liking Lila? This is supposed to be about Kalianna. We need to go over to her house and comfort her about her breakup, she needs all the help she can get!" Mylène says.

"Right, but we need answers too," Alya adds.

"I don't know if this is a good idea guys," Juleka says quietly, but her friends heard her.

"Don't be silly Juleka, of course it is," Alya insisted.

Juleka frowns, as does Rose.

"Well, you guys can do whatever you want," Marinette stood up. "But I don't wanna be involved. Bye," She began walking towards the door.

Alya groans. "Seriously M? Don't tell me you're not coming because you don't like Kalianna,"

Marinette stops and turns to her. "I don't have a problem with Kalianna, but I'd rather not get into her personal life,"

With that, the bluenette left.

Alya sighs. "Well, who's up for a trip?"

The girls don't respond, just nod.

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Kalianna's Room.

"As long as Shadow Moth is around, I can't have a relationship," Kalianna says, crying with her head down.

"What makes you say that Kalianna?" Tikki asks.

"You know why. I had to break up with Luka because I can't spend time with him, and Shadow Moth is the reason with his stupid Akumas. Same thing with Adrien. I can't share my secret with him, we aren't that close anymore. The only reason why I shared my secret with Luka is because I couldn't bare lying to him any longer, the pressure got to me. We haven't even seen each other lately!" Kalianna rants.

"Maybe you should call Luka-"

"And tell him what?" Kalianna cut her Kwami off. "That I want to get back with him? That I need him? That sounds pathetic,"

Tikki stays quiet.

"I can't even be honest with my closest friends or my parents about anything. I don't wanna be a big liar to everyone forever Tikki! What do I do?" Kalianna asked desperately.

"I wish I could tell you but... Kwamis don't fall in love," Tikki reveals.

Kalianna sniffled. "You see? No one can help me. My life as Kalianna is too complicated, I should just be Lady Luck all the time! Tikki, spots on!" She transforms into Lady Luck.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Kalianna?" Giselle's voice was heard on the other side.

Lady Luck gasps while the Kwamis hide into the Miracle Box that was hidden by a dollhouse near the mannequins.

"Kalianna? Gladys sent me up. I know you're in there,"

"Tikki, spots off," Lady Luck whispers. She then detransforms into Kalianna.

The doorknob twisted, but it was locked.

"Kalianna? Are you... okay?" Giselle questions.

The ravenette jumps off her bed, rushing towards the door, unlocking and opening it. "Hey Giselle, um, now's not really a good time-"

"Have you been crying?" Giselle squints her eyes, looking into Kalianna's puffy ones.

"N-No! I'm fine!" Kalianna lies.

Giselle sighs and folds her arms. "No you're not gurl. I know what you've been hiding,"

Kalianna freezes up in terror. "No you don't,"

"Yes I do," Giselle retaliates.

"No you don't!" Kalianna snaps.

Giselle takes a step back in shock. "Whoa Kali, relax, I know you and Luka broke up, that's why you've been acting so cold to everyone, especially me. But I can't shake the feeling that... it's not exactly what's taking a toll on your mental health,"

The singer puts her hands on Kalianna's shoulders; she appeared to be trembling.

"Kalianna... do you need a psychiatrist?"

"No," The amber-eyed girl steps back out of her best friend's hold. "Please just... just go. Now's not a good time,"

Giselle sighs.

"Kalianna, your friends are here!" Gladys informs from downstairs.

"Friends?" Kalianna was confused, she then looked at Giselle. "Did you tell the others to come here?!" She asked accusingly.

"No, no, no, I swear!" Giselle told the truth.

Kalianna moved past her, running to the stairs, Giselle following after her.

The duo both looked down into the foyer to see Alya, Mylène, Rose, Juleka, and Alix.

"What're you guys doing here?" Kalianna asked, upset as she walked down the stairs with Giselle.

"They told me they were here to talk to you about something important," Gladys told Kalianna.

"Thanks Gladys, I'll take it from here," Kalianna clenched her hands.

Gladys nods, then left.

After she did, Kalianna glared at the girls.

"Why are you all here?" She asks angrily.

"Chill Kalianna, why are you so angry? We just wanna talk," Alya says.

"You've been acting... not yourself for the past couple weeks. We know you broke up with Luka, Juleka told us." Mylène informs.

Kalianna scoffs. "How fantastic. Look, I don't wanna talk right now, please just leave."

"That's the problem Kalianna, you never wanna talk, and you're always being rude! I get that you broke up with Luka but you don't have to take it out on us, or Lila! She's still hurt about how nasty you've been acting towards her recently," Alya frowns.

Kalianna scoffs. "So that's what this is about? That lying b1tch?"

The girls are shocked as to what their friend just called Lila. They thought she wanted to be the scarlet brunette's friend!

"I... I'm confused. Why are you calling Lila that? I thought you wanted to be friends with her?" Rose tilts her head.

"Oh don't be naive Rose," Kalianna spat. "Did you honestly think I'd wanna be friends with a b1tch who deserves to be in juvie right now?"

"What are you talking about?" Alix questions.

"You know what I'm talking about Alix, don't pretend like you haven't seen the signs, don't PRETEND like Lila doesn't complain about me hating her, don't pretend like she's not jealous of me! And let's not forget the fact that she literally HARRASSED Giselle's boyfriend!" Kalianna points at her best friend.

Alya shakes her head. "Not this again. Lila was just trying to be Hiro's friend, it was him who was being harsh on her!"

"That's because that B1TCH was mol£sting him!! Of course he'd act out! But you all are so fvcking blinded by her being such an "Angel," Kalianna quoted the word. "That you completely disregarded him and labeled him as a bully! Including that fvcktard Kim! GOD, I can't STAND HIM!"

"Kalianna, quit being so rude! Kim may be a jerk, but he's nice in his own ways. And Lila is super sweet and innocent, she does nothing to you!" Alya shouts at the porcelain-skinned model.

Kalianna blinks at her in disbelief. "Nothing to me? Nothing to ME?" She points at herself. "That WH0RE bullies me and tries to get me in trouble every chance she gets!"

"If that were true, then where's the proof?" Alya questioned, crossing her arms. "Does she hit you? Beat you?"

"Of course she wouldn't hit me, and even if she did and I told on her, she'd just lie and manipulate her way out of the situation." Kalianna retorts.

Alya scoffs. "Just stop it Kalianna, for all we know, YOU'RE the one lying."

"I'M LYING?!" Kalianna points at herself.

"Now hold on Alya, you not just gonna accuse my best friend that she's lying, because Lila bullies me too." Giselle spoke up.

"Giselle, you never even liked Lila. From the minute she transferred into our school, you've avoided her like some disease. Therefore, I don't believe you." Alya snaps.

Giselle looked at her with shock. "Are you fvcking serious Alya?"

"Yes, I'm serious!" Alya retorts.

"Alya, calm down." Mylène grabs her arm.

"I won't calm down!" Alya pulls her arm out of Mylène's hold. "It's time I finally put these two in their place!" She glares at Giselle and Kalianna.

Kalianna lets out a half-laugh. "No wonder why I stopped hanging around you so much after I got new friends Alya. You're so d@mn two-faced. Elle and I have been friends with you for so long, and now when the so-called Saint Lila Rossi comes along you wanna turn on us? Fvck you."

"D@mn it Kalianna, why are you being such a huge b1tch right now?! Lila did nothing wrong!" Alya snapped.

The girls gasped at the blogger's words, and it was only then she realized what she said. She herself gasped and covered her mouth, then looked at a shocked Kalianna and Giselle.

"Kalianna, I didn't mean-"

"Yes, you did. You meant exactly what you said. Get the he11 outta my house, and don't ever speak to me again." Kalianna glares at her.

"I didn't mean to call you a b1tch, i-it just slipped out!" Alya tried to defend herself.

"I don't know why I didn't cut you off sooner, I should've done it when you defended that s£xual harasser after she harrassed Hiro," Kalianna spoke through gritted teeth.

"Kalianna, I'm sorry-"

"GET OUT!"

The girls were shocked at her outburst, however, they obeyed her wishes and quietly left.

Once they were gone, Kalianna began crying. Giselle reached out to put a hand on her shoulder, but decided against it.

"I should... go," Giselle was about to walk down the steps, but Kalianna grabbed her wrist.

"No, stay, I..." Kalianna looked at her with teary eyes. "I really need my best friend right now,"

Giselle stares at her for a brief moment before nodding.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is sitting on the edge of her bed, Mireille's sunflower bracelet on her right wrist.

"It's true, breaking up with Luka broke my heart. And even though Adrien and I worked out our differences, we still don't talk like we used too. Love is... too difficult. I think I'm gonna stick to working on myself, that's about all I can handle right now." The amber-eyed girl gave Giselle a mouth-closed smile.

"Okay, take your time, it'll all work out. And whatever happens, me and the girls will always be there for you," Giselle puts a hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

She nods, and both girls embrace one another.

"I know you're heartbroken," Giselle pulls away. "But I also know it runs deeper than that. A BFF knows Kalianna, you've got secrets, ones that are tearing you apart inside out."

Kalianna feels guilty and looks down.

Giselle frowns sadly. "I won't try to force them out of you or tell you that you need a psychiatrist. If you can't tell me what's in your heart, it's your right."

"...Will we still be friends?" Kalianna asked hopefully.

"Kalianna, I'm your best friend, and I'll always be," Giselle assures, grabbing her hands.

"B-But what about Alya? You guys are childhood friends," Kalianna reminded.

"And sometimes you've gotta cut friends off, even the childhood ones. Unlike Adrien, I'm not afraid to cut toxic people out of my life," Giselle responds. "Fvck Alya, I stopped talking to her when she and Nino defended Lila when she harrassed Hiro."

"Yeah, they're a$$holes," Kalianna agrees.

"Exactly; and it kills me that I can't help you with whatever's making you feel so alone." Giselle's eyebrows creased.

Kalianna stays quiet, pulling her hands out of Giselle's hold.

The girl sighs, and is about to get up to leave when Kalianna grabs her hand.

"Elle, wait! Stay. You're right, I am alone," Kalianna tears up as she grows increasingly emotional. "More than ever before. I can barely take it anymore! You know why I broke up with Luka? Not because I don't love him, he's amazing! Practically my soulmate. He knows my secrets, but we can't be together because of Shadow Moth,"

"Shadow Moth? You mean Hawk Moth?" Giselle was confused.

"No, Shadow Moth! I HATE him! I wish he could just stop Akumatizing people already!" Kalianna sniffles.

"You're scared because of all the Akuma attacks happening? That's why you think you and Luka can't be together?" Giselle tries to figure it out.

"No, you're not listening! You're right, I keep secrets, I lie all the time! I lie to my friends, to my parents, to everyone and the worst thing is, I can't do it any other way!" Kalianna grips her hair.

"Kalianna, there's always another way," Giselle counters.

"No, not this time. I have no choice. All of this is bigger than us, Elle. Way too big!" Kalianna shook her head frantically.

"But Kali, if it's too big, two people can handle it better than one." Giselle says softly, grabbing her shoulders.

"If I tell you, things will never be the same between us again," Kalianna wipes her tears, but they kept flowing. "It'll mess up everything, maybe even destroy it!"

Giselle bit her lip. "Kalianna, I have to tell you something,"

Kalianna looks at her. "What is it?"

Giselle breathes off. "Don't freak out but... I'm Vixy. Lady Luck, um, she gave me the Fox Miraculous to replace Rena Rouge. So that makes me the new fox heroine of Paris."

Kalianna stares at her.

She couldn't help but laugh through her tears.

"And I... am Lady Luck," She smiles brightly as if she wasn't crying right now.

Giselle becomes surprised. Her best friend, a celebrity model, an amateur designer, was Paris's main superhero, Lady Luck.

"Oh gurl, come here," Giselle brings Kalianna in for a tight hug, and she returns it, crying on the girl's shoulder.

Meanwhile, the Kwamis look on at the scene.

Word Count: 3,918

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
157K 7.6K 20
「ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ɪᴍ ʜᴡᴀʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ」 ❀ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ
333K 13.8K 79
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕...
47.3K 1.6K 27
❝ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩�...